Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Hiroshi's Updates

    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 330
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi's Updates

    Post by Daisuke Kaguya on Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:37 am

    Update Type: Mission EXP/Reward
    Information: 6 posts, 20 EXP each, 6x20= 120, plus 10 EXP for completing a D-Ranked Mission. 10k Ryo rewarded

    130 EXP towards bloodline experience, making it 825/1500 towards Magnet Release.

    New Total EXP: 2325, previously 2195
    New Spendable: 0, all spent.
    New Ryo: 130,650, previously 120,650
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1965-delivery-mission


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Signature

    Name: Daisuke Kaguya

    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B (A against physical attacks)
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  D
    • Perception: C


    Gear: TBA

    Links: TBA
    Inari Osaki
    Inari Osaki
    Genin

    Posts : 1245
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Armor Crafting | Fuuinjutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi's Updates

    Post by Inari Osaki on Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:03 am

    Hiroshi Kazehana wrote:Update Type: Mission EXP/Reward
    Information: 6 posts, 20 EXP each, 6x20= 120, plus 10 EXP for completing a D-Ranked Mission. 10k Ryo rewarded

    130 EXP towards bloodline experience, making it 825/1500 towards Magnet Release.

    New Total EXP: 2325, previously 2195
    New Spendable: 0, all spent.
    New Ryo: 130,650, previously 120,650
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1965-delivery-mission

    Approved.


    _________________
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C++
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C++


    Character Updates
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 330
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi's Updates

    Post by Daisuke Kaguya on Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:50 am

    Update Type: Training EXP
    Information: 25 EXP per post, 7 posts, 25x7 = 175, I'd like to put the 75 EXP towards Bloodline Experience, making it 900/1500 and the remaining 100 towards B-Rank Stamina, making it 100/500

    New Total EXP is 2,500, previously 2,325
    New Spendable EXP is 0, all spent
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1902-physical-training-hiroshi-masuyo

    Update Type: Class-up
    Information: Hiroshi has reached 2,500 total EXP, I'd like to put the skill point towards Sensory and the 600 spendable EXP towards Magnet Release, making it 1500/1500, unlocking it.
    Link: N/A


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Signature

    Name: Daisuke Kaguya

    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B (A against physical attacks)
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  D
    • Perception: C


    Gear: TBA

    Links: TBA
    Inari Osaki
    Inari Osaki
    Genin

    Posts : 1245
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Armor Crafting | Fuuinjutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi's Updates

    Post by Inari Osaki on Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:51 am

    Hiroshi Kazehana wrote:Update Type: Training EXP
    Information: 25 EXP per post, 7 posts, 25x7 = 175, I'd like to put the 75 EXP towards Bloodline Experience, making it 900/1500 and the remaining 100 towards B-Rank Stamina, making it 100/500

    New Total EXP is 2,500, previously 2,325
    New Spendable EXP is 0, all spent
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1902-physical-training-hiroshi-masuyo

    Update Type: Class-up
    Information: Hiroshi has reached 2,500 total EXP, I'd like to put the skill point towards Sensory and the 600 spendable EXP towards Magnet Release, making it 1500/1500, unlocking it.
    Link: N/A

    Approved


    _________________
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C++
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C++


    Character Updates
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 330
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi's Updates

    Post by Daisuke Kaguya on Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:56 am

    Update Type: Chuunin Rank-up
    Information:Given a rank-up by Masuyo Kaede, receiving 750 fame, getting 50k from it also and promoted from Genin to Chuunin

    New Renown: 750, previously 0
    New Ryo: 180,650, previously 130,650
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1902-physical-training-hiroshi-masuyo?nid=36#15005
    Inari Osaki
    Inari Osaki
    Genin

    Posts : 1245
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Armor Crafting | Fuuinjutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi's Updates

    Post by Inari Osaki on Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:58 am

    Hiroshi Kazehana wrote:Update Type: Chuunin Rank-up
    Information:Given a rank-up by Masuyo Kaede, receiving 750 fame, getting 50k from it also and promoted from Genin to Chuunin

    New Renown: 750, previously 0
    New Ryo: 180,650, previously 130,650
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1902-physical-training-hiroshi-masuyo?nid=36#15005


    Approved


    _________________
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C++
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C++


    Character Updates
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 330
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi's Updates

    Post by Daisuke Kaguya on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:46 am

    Update Type: Character Reset
    Information: I'd like to keep most of the things the same, but I'd like to replace the Bukijutsu skill and switch it to Taijutsu, and to remove Fuuinjutsu and use the skill point for that towards stats, giving 500 spendable EXP.

    With the 500, I'd like to raise Coordination from C to B tier, no other EXP remaining.
    Link: N/A


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Signature

    Name: Daisuke Kaguya

    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B (A against physical attacks)
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  D
    • Perception: C


    Gear: TBA

    Links: TBA
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 925
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 24

    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:21 am

    Hiroshi Kazehana wrote:Update Type: Character Reset
    Information: I'd like to keep most of the things the same, but I'd like to replace the Bukijutsu skill and switch it to Taijutsu, and to remove Fuuinjutsu and use the skill point for that towards stats, giving 500 spendable EXP.

    With the 500, I'd like to raise Coordination from C to B tier, no other EXP remaining.
    Link: N/A
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 5
    Total Experience:  6,530
    Renown: 6,170
    Ryo: 1,290,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 330
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi's Updates

    Post by Daisuke Kaguya on Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:53 am

    Update Type: Mission EXP, Birthday EXP
    Information: Firstly, the mission EXP. This should be noted that while this is a D-Ranked mission, it was taken before Hiroshi achieved B-Class, posted 6 times, 20 EXP per post, 6x20 = 120, plus 10 EXP for completing a D-Ranked mission, also rewarded 10k Ryo

    Secondly, since it was my IRL birthday on the April 22nd, I'd like to get the 300 EXP. I'd like to spend 400 of the EXP towards stamina, which is initially 100/500 and now 500/500, making it B-Rank stamina. I'd like to push the remaining 30 EXP towards constitution, making it 30/500 towards B-Tier.

    New Total EXP: 2930, previously 2500
    New Spendable EXP: 0, previously 430
    New Ryo: 190,650, previously 180,650
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1972-dog-walking-mission

    Update Type: Buying Items
    Information: 15x15x15 granite - 750 ryo
    Turning the Granite into sand - 30,000 ryo
    Getting a gourd that can carry 10 cubic feet of sand - 1,500 ryo
    Baldric for gourd - 50 ryo

    Total Ryo Cost: 32,300

    New Ryo Total: 158,350, previously 190,650
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2097-buying-supplies#16367

    Update Type: Learning Techniques
    Information: Learned a certain number of techniques that are listed on the thread itself.
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2112-mastering-sand#16500

    Update Type: Flak Jacket Inserts
    Information: Grabbed free steel inserts for flak jacket
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2122-grabbing-steel#16559


    Last edited by Hiroshi Kazehana on Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:43 am; edited 3 times in total
    Inari Osaki
    Inari Osaki
    Genin

    Posts : 1245
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Armor Crafting | Fuuinjutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi's Updates

    Post by Inari Osaki on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:06 am

    Hiroshi Kazehana wrote:Update Type: Mission EXP, Birthday EXP
    Information: Firstly, the mission EXP. This should be noted that while this is a D-Ranked mission, it was taken before Hiroshi achieved B-Class, posted 6 times, 20 EXP per post, 6x20 = 120, plus 10 EXP for completing a D-Ranked mission, also rewarded 10k Ryo

    Secondly, since it was my IRL birthday on the April 22nd, I'd like to get the 300 EXP. I'd like to spend 400 of the EXP towards stamina, which is initially 100/500 and now 500/500, making it B-Rank stamina. I'd like to push the remaining 30 EXP towards constitution, making it 30/500 towards B-Tier.

    New Total EXP: 2930, previously 2500
    New Spendable EXP: 0, previously 430
    New Ryo: 190,650, previously 180,650
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1972-dog-walking-mission

    Update Type: Buying Items
    Information: 15x15x15 granite - 750 ryo
    Turning the Granite into sand - 30,000 ryo
    Getting a gourd that can carry 15 cubic ton of sand - 1,500 ryo
    Baldric for gourd - 50 ryo

    Total Ryo Cost: 32,300

    New Ryo Total: 158,350, previously 190,650
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2097-buying-supplies#16367

    Cubic Tons is not a proper measurement, as cubic generally refers to volume while tons is weight.


    _________________
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C++
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C++


    Character Updates
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya
    Mizukage

    Posts : 560
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu | Water | Kenjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 10,000

    Hiroshi's Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshi's Updates

    Post by Hana Kaguya on Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:59 am

    Hiroshi Kazehana wrote:Update Type: Mission EXP, Birthday EXP
    Information: Firstly, the mission EXP. This should be noted that while this is a D-Ranked mission, it was taken before Hiroshi achieved B-Class, posted 6 times, 20 EXP per post, 6x20 = 120, plus 10 EXP for completing a D-Ranked mission, also rewarded 10k Ryo

    Secondly, since it was my IRL birthday on the April 22nd, I'd like to get the 300 EXP. I'd like to spend 400 of the EXP towards stamina, which is initially 100/500 and now 500/500, making it B-Rank stamina. I'd like to push the remaining 30 EXP towards constitution, making it 30/500 towards B-Tier.

    New Total EXP: 2930, previously 2500
    New Spendable EXP: 0, previously 430
    New Ryo: 190,650, previously 180,650
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1972-dog-walking-mission

    Update Type: Buying Items
    Information: 15x15x15 granite - 750 ryo
    Turning the Granite into sand - 30,000 ryo
    Getting a gourd that can carry 10 cubic feet of sand - 1,500 ryo
    Baldric for gourd - 50 ryo

    Total Ryo Cost: 32,300

    New Ryo Total: 158,350, previously 190,650
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2097-buying-supplies#16367

    Update Type: Learning Techniques
    Information: Learned a certain number of techniques that are listed on the thread itself.
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2112-mastering-sand#16500

    Update Type: Flak Jacket Inserts
    Information: Grabbed free steel inserts for flak jacket
    Link: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2122-grabbing-steel#16559

    Approved


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B (A Physical)
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B+
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A

      Current date/time is Sun May 24, 2020 6:43 pm