Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Weirdy Buu

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Weirdy Buu Empty Weirdy Buu

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:03 pm

Ooc: Intellect is at A which allows me to know and learn the techniques as general information. Not only so, my first post at the gates trains Holy Lightning Jolt in with 350 words. Otherwise Cloud Manifestation had been trained multiple times before this particular topic, an update approved with post of me utilzing the technique, and I recently posted an update within the week training Holy Lightning Jolt. Just awaiting approval. Howevermore, I am also S rank, which exempts me from word count of A rank and below and A rank intellect, I knew both techniques without having to learn them, with training them as easy as utilizing them. Both Intellect and Perception are over them, and they both acknowledge the Holy Lightning Jolt and Cloudian Manifestation techniques prior to moderation. I'd like to continue after thier defeat and move forwards with the rest of my post inside of the gates please. Thank You.

After defeating the Mizukage and his guards, incapacitaing them and the flock of individuals whom were attempting to enter the gates, The Ocularyst proceeded in moving forwards through the gates, before they were closed, if not already destroyed by his lash of lightning through the multiple attacks of the Holy Lightning Jolt.

{ Kirigakure Gates ~:=:> Kirigakure ~:=:> Mizukage's Complex }

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:51 am