Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Drinks On Me (Open/Social)

Rin Matoi
    Rin Matoi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Drinks On Me (Open/Social) Empty Drinks On Me (Open/Social)

Post by Rin Matoi Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:47 am

~~~~~~~~~~
    +18 Adults Only
    ~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was coming down to a sunset as Masuyo had Hideki with her in tow. The two had just finished a rigorous training regime which left Hideki exhausted. Masuyo naturally had a few fights still left in her as one would expect from a Jounin instructor. Her footwear consisted of standard black sandals fitted for comfort and security. With the toes and heel left exposed they provided additional balance, while the rest of the foot up to the ankle was protected by the thick nylon material of the sandal. The soles of the sandals are reinforced with hardened material to resist heavy impacts and weathering. She wore a pair of loose fitting black pants with the bottoms near her ankles taped securely in white bandage wrap. This provided balance and reinforcement to her ankles while closing off the ends of her pants. In addition, more bandage wrap was wrapped around her right thigh which allowed a navy blue holster to be strapped over comfortably. Around her waist she wears the basic utility belt which carries two green holsters on her right side along with a tool pouch around her back side and a canteen to the far left.

A black mesh shirt is worn under a common long sleeve black top having a red seal of fire placed on the outsides of each sleeve towards the upper arm. Over that was a fitted green flak jacket provided by Konoha's armory. The jacket was zipped up and secure firmly on her body. On both of her hands were a pair of fingerless black leather gloves, each fitted with a steel plate on the backs for protection as well as a means to fortify backhanded strikes. Around her neck Masuyo wears her forehead protector as a collar. The black cloth is tied in a knot around the back side of her neck with the steel plate facing the front for identification. The steel plate has Konoha's emblem engraved on the front. Masuyo has straight black hair which extends down to her mid back. Two strands of hair drop down touching her chest which leads into her bangs, those being cut shorter and swept to the side. She stands at 5'9 weighing approximately 145 lbs. Her fair skin is complimented with her voluptuous form which is completed with a pair of hazel eyes.

"I hope you're old enough to drink, Hideki. If not, well, you're eighteen for tonight!" She said with a bit of mischief. Drinking ages existed in Konoha, but weren't entirely enforced. Hideki was "old enough" as many liquor stores or bars would say. If he were captured, any misdemeanor charge would easily be waived by her as she was the Hokage. Two or three beers won't kill ya. They stood outside an establishment with two large wooden doors painted green with a sign on either door showing Konoha's drinking age limit and the legal repercussions of disobeying the law. Masuyo pushed the double doors apart stepping inside as she was greeted with a draft of warm air escaping into the chilly Spring streets. Positive vibes, music, bitter, crisp beer, and hearty stew were the most overwhelming triggers Masuyo picked up. They served other drinks and food as well, but it was clear what the local favorite was.

Drinks On Me (Open/Social) 2a2b6dd7efe2a8874699abf24a7d6dac

"Let's sit at a booth. I want something more comfy after today's training." She said, admittedly a bit tired from the training session. It was more strenuous than paperwork, that was for sure. She tried to get out as often as she could to maintain her peak form, but sometimes duty called. Masuyo would guide Hideki with her to the nearest booth in the corner of the establishment scooting in and getting comfortable. It was a rustic style tavern which made it seem extra cozy to her. The fireplace was roaring on the far side from where they sat still providing enough heat to nourish their souls. The table had a small decorative lantern in the center which held a candle light illuminating their corner. "Don't worry about paying. It's my treat." She offered. Money was practically worthless to her aside from upkeeping her gear. She was a survivor where she lived, out in the middle of the Senju Forest several kilometers from Konoha.
    Hideki
    Hideki

Drinks On Me (Open/Social) Empty Re: Drinks On Me (Open/Social)

Post by Hideki Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:43 am

Everything hurt. The hard training that Masuyo had put Hideki through was beginning to take its toll. His whole body was sore. Arms and shoulders crying out as the lactic acids broke down and rebuilt his muscles. But it wasn’t anything he hadn’t dealt with before. He’d be fine by the morning. After all, he was a Senju. And Senju were notorious for healing quickly. Masuyo had told him that she’d be taking him out for a couple of drinks in celebration of his hard work, but Hideki suspected that she just wanted a few drinks and had decided to bring him along.

He wasn’t normally one to drink. Not that he wasn’t old enough -- the day he turned 18 he was old enough to go into any pub he wanted. He just had never partook. But he figured ‘what the hell’. Why not have a little fun? It would be a great night to bond with his Sensei and the alcohol would dull the soreness of his body a little. It was a win-win for him as far as he was concerned. So he had followed her, and he took a deep breath to take in the smells once they walked in.

It was a cozy place. Rustic, filled with delicious smells of all the different meals that the place prepared with their drinks. And, truth be told, all the training Masuyo had put the Senju through had worked up quite and appetite. His stomach grumbled as he followed her to the fireplace, sitting in the booth across from her. He was fully prepared to pay for his own drinks but she offered to buy his. It would’ve been rude to turn her down. “Oh. Thank you very much, Sensei.”

He’d have to make sure to not order too many. He didn’t want to drain her wallet dry but he didn’t want to look like he was feeling guilty about it, either. His stomach growled again, and this time he couldn’t ignore it. “Man, training today made me hungry. Any suggestions on whats good?” He’d ask as he looked over at a sign detailing their menu. He was sure Masuyo had been here before.

Stamina: C (D+++)
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

Post by Tatsuya Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:23 am

A long day it was for Rin as his tired body was letting him know about it via sores and fatigue. Rin has been fairly busy for the past month that he barely has time to himself anymore. Technically his day is over for now and normally Rin would just go home, prep some food, shower, and then sleep. However for some reason Rin felt that some time away from home and work would do him some good so Rin steps into this rustic establishment. The warm welcome from the atmosphere generated from the crowd, cheap beer, and some of the bar foods. Either it was because of the fatigue or he just didn’t really care, but Rin didn’t get influenced by that vibe much.

Technically he shouldn’t even be allowed in a place like this given his age, but his appearance had people mistaken he was around 17. Doesn’t happen often, but it does. Tired as his mind was, Rin’s eyes scanned the area just to do a sweep of his surroundings when he caught sight of a familiar face. To which he immediately recognized to be Masuyo, and frankly the last time Rin saw Masuyo was when they got back from Kumogakure. At the very least opted that he could say hi so Rin weaved through the crowd with no difficulty and of course being respectful to the waiters by letting them pass. Rin approached Masuyo Kaede and there was another. A man with blonde hair, and Rin’s first thought is that Masuyo scored herself a date. Either way Rin kept his stoic expression as he waved a hand in greeting.

”Finally got tired of the paperwork i see. How’ve you been Masuyo?” Rin still had that tone as he’s respectful towards Masuyo, but there’s also a sense of carefree behind it too. Turning his attention over to Hideki, Rin presented a smile as he extends his hand in greeting while maintaining eye contact.

”Name’s Rin Uchiha. Pleased to make your acquaintance.”

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Rin Matoi
    Rin Matoi

Character File

Post by Rin Matoi Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:24 pm

Hideki got comfy just like Masuyo did in the booth. Just the couple minutes they've been in there and Masuyo felt like she was at home. The classic wood fire quickly warmed her body as she sunk back in her chair. Hideki addressed the menu, uncertain with what he wanted. He consulted his sensei for any recommendations. Masuyo was puzzled for a moment, unsure if she was qualified to answer his question. He was right. She did visit that place somewhat often, though when she did order it was usually in vast quantities choosing several dishes and binge eating in one sitting. She couldn't describe how well a dish was, as whatever she ate spent little time in her mouth. Still, she worked the best of her memory. "You can never go wrong with a cheeseburger, though..." She trailed off in thought with a bit of mischievous going through her mind. "A dish you should try, if you haven't, is Lamb Fries. They're a delicacy in Iwagakure. I'm surprised they make them well down here." Lamb Fries was a dish Masuyo enjoyed having eaten them throughout her life as an occasional treat. She was unaware if Hideki was familiar with the dish, as it was a rural cuisine and not commonly known.

The door opened as another patron entered the building forcing the Jounin's eyes to shift over briefly to identify the arrival. It was her former student, though Masuyo liked to believe all of her students were permanently hers. Part of her questioned why he was in the tavern He was, without a doubt, under aged to drink. Not that Masuyo cared much as she personally encouraged him to drink back in Kumogakure during their team dinner. She figured he found a taste for beer which was a good sign of maturity. Generally, for younger people, they prefer drinks that have lots of sugar to mask the bitterness and complexity of liquor.

Her eyes drafted back to the menu to gaze at what they offered, though, already set on what she wanted. The waiter approached their table. A tall, handsome man with dark hair held a notepad with a pen in the other. Despite the place's old fashion atmosphere the servers and bus people dressed formally. "Good evening you two. Have you decided what you wanted to order? Or anything to start with?" Masuyo was quick to jump on the initiative to order. She never bothered with any old-school formalities when it came to "Ladies First" or waiting for the men to order for her. It was always a first-come-first-serve basis for her. "I'll have the steak cooked rare, and smothered in onion, pasta with extra garlic, a rack of ribs, fries with vinegar and salt, and onion rings with lots of sauerkraut. Oh! And a pint of your house lager." Order food always made her excited as she bounced in her chair briefly. She'd wait for Hideki to order, a bit curious if he would take up her suggestion or if he had another taste in mind. It was a tavern so they practically served everything that was common or at least easy to prepare.

Once he ordered the waiter would leave the table which left enough room for Rin to make an appearance. "The paperwork isn't as bad as the people in Admin make it out to be. I think they're just lazy. Too comfortable with their 'posh' lifestyle." She'd turn to Hideki after Rin introduced himself as she clarified their relationship. "Rin here is a former student of mine, recently promoted to Chuunin." She'd give Hideki the moment to introduce himself to Rin while the waiter fulfilled their drink order as the chefs prepared their meal.
    Hideki
    Hideki

Post by Hideki Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:15 pm

Masuyo seemed puzzled at his question, which confirmed Hidekis suspicion that she didn't come here often for the food, or so he thought. She recommended a cheeseburger or lamb fries, saying that both were delicious, especially recommending the Lamb Fries as they were apparently a native food to Iwagakure. Hideki had never been allowed to travel outside of the Land of Fire, rarely ever leaving the village save for family trips with his parents and brother. His parents would sometimes take the boys into the Senju Forest, to help them connect with the nature that was their ancestry. But they rarely went far from the village itself.

"Lamb Fries... sounds good."
    When the waiter approached their table Hideki was completely shocked at Masuyos order. What she had ordered certainly sounded like a lot of food, far more than Hideki would be able to stomach. Though the waiter seemed like this was completely normal. Which told Hideki two things, either this was normal for Masuyo or that waiter had a hell of a poker face.

Either way Hideki kept a straight face of his own. He thought it was pretty funny, though. Most girls he knew would kill to be able to look like Masuyo and still eat as much as she did. Life wasn't fair, it seemed. After Masuyo finished her order Hideki would smile to the waiter. "A cheeseburger and some lamb fries, and a glass of the house ale is all I'll need." And the waiter shot into the kitchen before a darker haired fellowed showed up, commenting on Masuyos paperwork.

They knew each other, clearly. Probably another Shinobi. He introduced himself as Rin and offered his hand in greeting. Hideki would take his hand and give it a firm shake. "A pleasure to meet you, Rin. I'm Hideki Senju." It wasn't uncommon for Uchiha and Senju to get along, given the Senjus likeable natures. "Care to join us?" He offered, moving to scoot over and let Rin take a seat.

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:07 pm

”Sounds like it. But I suppose there is going to be people like that no matter where we go.” Rin responded to Masuyo as from he hears paperwork can be long and tedious. Sometimes it can give them headaches from the amount of stress they put themselves in. Masuyo introduced Rin to Hideki before he could. Still Hideki seemed pretty friendly regardless. It did surprise Rin a little to hear that he's a Senju. He wondered if Hideki is related or heard of another, but that person is dead now so probably unwise to bring that up. Hideki of course offered for Rin to sit and join them which Rin shook his head in disagreement.

”Same to you Hideki. I just came to this place for a change of scenery to be honest. You two seemed like you were having fun, so I'll just find another place to sit.” Rin excused himself as he more or less dropped by to say hi before finding himself a vacant booth. Of course with the waiter eyeing at him with a suspicious manner the man approached Rin.

”You look a bit too young to drink. Would you like an appetizer to start your evening?”

”Water for drink along with two racks of ribs, garlic bread, and a order of cajun fries.” And with that the waiter departed a few moments before returning with a cup of water to place in front of Rin whom thanked the man.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Rin Matoi
    Rin Matoi

Character File

Post by Rin Matoi Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:12 am

Masuyo was delighted to hear Hideki's approach to the lamb fries. He certainly had balls, or if not, would have a mouth full of them soon. She kept a nonchalant exterior preventing the desire to giggle or smirk. Following his order was, of course, a glass of ale. Masuyo was a little older than Hideki, which meant she was practically a professional at drinking. She enjoyed all types of beers, though lagers typically paired better with meals than a heavier ale. Masuyo kept this in mind, but also kept in mind that Hideki ordered a significantly lesser amount of food.

Rin managed to show up right before the waiter left allowing him to place his order in before the man left to fulfill it. "Tsk tsk. A plate of carbs and meat? Where are the veggies?" She said commenting on Rin's order. At least with Hideki's burger it had the works. And even her gluttonous meal had some vegetables here and there. The waiter returned with their drinks: a tall, pale amber lager was placed before Masuyo; a darker ale in front of the blonde Senju, and on the kid's side of the table, a glass of ice water. Masuyo felt water was only useful for hydrating. During meals and celebrations another beverage was preferred. But Rin knew this from previous encounters already. "Don't go yet!" Masuyo said, reaching out to snag the waiter by his elbow sleeve.

Picking up the pint glass she'd tilt back and practically inhale the pint at an impressive rate. One would mistaken her as a professional. But in reality she did not drink as often as some would presume. She just had a particular affinity for all things food. This included drinks. She'd slide the empty glass towards the waiter letting out a steady belch before using her sleeve to wipe her mouth. "More please!" If there were no further requests the waiter returned to the bar, fill up at the tap, and set the glass back down before her. She'd enjoy this one, but it was great to knock out the first one with vigor. "So Rin, I couldn't help but notice you've been spending a bit of your own time with Yui lately. Got anything on your mind?"
    Hideki
    Hideki

Post by Hideki Tue May 07, 2019 2:17 pm

Hideki couldn't help but chuckle when Masuyo critisized Rins order of all meats and carbs. He'd turn around, leaning his arm on the back of his seat, a teasing grin on his face as he looked at Rin. "She's right you know, you gotta eat your greens." After all a growing shinobi needed a balanced diet to promote chakra and muscle growth. Hideki typically ate veggies from the private Senju garden that was within the senju clan complex. Maintained by the senju clan members it had some the largest, best tasting veggies and fruits you could find in the village.

Turning back, he'd take a bite of his burger before looking at the suspicious shape of the "Lamb Fries" the waiter had brought back to him. He'd then shoot Masuyo a look while still chewing on his burger that basically translated to 'you tricked me'. He chuckled again before swallowing, and washing down the bite with a bit of his ale. "I'll need to have a few drinks before I eat those." Referring to the Lamb Fries, of course.

Masuyo mentioned Yui, and Hideki raised his eyebrow in thought. The name sounded familiar. "Yui?" He asked. "She's the blonde one, right? With blast release?" He'd heard of her and seen her a couple of times around the village. A really pretty girl, he had found. She had a an excellent body but her personality had always been a turn-off for Hideki. Hideki liked strong girls, sure, but Yui was a powder keg, both figuratively and literally.

Spoiler:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Tue May 07, 2019 5:46 pm

The young teen shrugged his shoulders in response to Masuyo's question about the vegetables. Hideki even commented on it as well. Rin found it rather amusing to say the least.

”I doubt one meal will be that much hindering to the body. My diet does not exclude vegetables though I assure you.” Mostly Rin just wanted to eat food, but he had to be wary not to overeat since it can induce drowsiness amongst other things. Still Rin didn't expect Masuyo to bring up Yui into the conversation. In truth he didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary considering the amount of times Yui sneaks out of her clan's residence to avoid their bickering. Hideki seems to know who she is as well as he roughly described her. To which Rin nods his head in confirmation.

”The one and only that I know of. As for what is on my mind is eating dinner before sleeping tonight.” That might have been a smartass comment but it was subtle to say the least. He chuckles before giving a real response.

”But in all seriousness Yui was upset that Akihiro failed her on the Chunin Exams. I only managed to persuade her not to pick a fight with Akihiro. Then there was the match between her and Sachiko which she lost because all of her blast techniques are lethal from what I've seen. I'm hoping now at least she'll invest a bit into Raiton and Doton techniques.” Rin spoke that did not necessarily explain what Masuyo might be referring to.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Rin Matoi
    Rin Matoi

Character File

Post by Rin Matoi Thu May 23, 2019 12:54 am

Masuyo's dish finally arrived, being the largest as it had its own serving platter while Rin and Hidkei shared one. The feast was dressed before her with her second drink. The steak, garlic pasta, ribs, fries, and onion rings each with their appropriate toppings as requested. Masuyo did a little clap to herself as it was set up in front of her. When the waiter was finished she'd immediately dig in, jabbing an onion ring with a heap of sauerkraut before stuffing her face. The flavors were compatible and very tasteful. They were by no means healthy, but certainly comforting. Masuyo chewed with her cheeks full listening to Hideki's skeptical behavior over the lamb fries. She'd reach over and jab one with her fork before stuffing it in her mouth on top of what she already had. As she chewed they tasted just how she remembered: lamb. They had a slightly offal taste to them but they were almost unmistakable to lamb meat. The breading was fine, though she had better in her days.

During Hideki and Rin's dialogue she also invited herself to Rin's fries which offered a bit of diversity to here palate. She'd skewer a few fries and swallow her current mouthful before stuffing her piehole with more. The Cajun fries were spicy and aromatic having a unique variety of spices. Oddly enough she was quite familiar with Cajun cooking. Taking a brief break from food she'd wash down with half her pint licking her lips free from any foam left by her drink. "Can't be upset for getting creamed. I don't think she knows how being a ninja works. Instead of improving her weaknesses she adds more explosions. And it shows, seeing how Sachiko exceeded her already. Not the type that likes to listen. But it's no matter. Remaining Genin isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just means less pay. Investing more into Ninjutsu is not really the best option. I'm not sure how she got the impression that Lightning and Stone serve as 'less-than-lethal' options. If she can't figure out that her proficiency in Taijutsu is her best lethal and non-lethal weapon she can remain a Genin. Promotion is not a right. I wouldn't want to trust her with students only to have them come out as minced meat because she doesn't know how to pull punches."

Masuyo finished her rant but had no intention on continuing it. She was not one to gossip nor did she like the atmosphere she created. It was the end of the long day. It was quite easy to tell she was not interested in continuing a discussion about her students or anything related to her job. "But enough about her. This is a good time to talk about our future! Hideki, the fresh newbie Genin. Rin, a newly promoted Chuunin. And of course myself, a long-time Jounin with years of experience. We're all at different points in our life. We all became Shinobi for different reasons and we expect different results I'm sure. Let's start with you, Rin. Why did you become a ninja? And what's your 'end-game' goal?" Grabbing her steak knife she'd begin to cut into her ribeye. The knife moved through the beef like butter as the rosy pink interior was exposed. A perfect medium rare. She'd smear a smattering of caramelized onion over her piece with her knife before occupying her mouth once more allowing the Chuunin to speak.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 pm