Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Training Genin

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

Training Genin Empty Training Genin

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:25 pm

Hiroshi had reflected back to this past year, starting off as a Genin and barely having much experience and in just a year, he managed to get promoted to Chuunin, train himself to a level he didn't think possible and now with the training that the village has given him, it was his turn for him to give back to the village and that's to train a Genin. He thought about training a full squad but sadly, he didn't have the proper rank to do that and he isn't quite experienced yet in being a leader or teaching others in the shinobi way, especially considering how fresh of a Chuunin Hiroshi is.

So just for now, he would focus on training a singular Genin and in Hiroshi's eyes, he'll also be training himself to be a leader. He pulled in a favour with Hideki and asked if he could send a Genin, or someone from the Senju Clan for him to train. He didn't really know anyone else he could train, Izumi did come to mind but he couldn't find her around recently.

At the moment, Hiroshi donned his flak jacket with steel inserts and underneath, practical clothing that was basically all black and at the bottom were black sandals, around his waist is his hip pouch and holsters which held the basic ninja tools and the more notable aspect of what he's carrying is the gourd behind his back, which is held up by a baldric wrapped around Hiroshi's upper body.
    YoutaKorikane
    YoutaKorikane

Village : Iwagakure

Training Genin Empty Re: Training Genin

Post by YoutaKorikane Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:38 pm

To say that Mistral expected something like this is putting it mildly. After hearing that Hideki is being personally trained by the Hokage Mistral has been eager to find an opportunity to spar with someone. Walking into the training grounds using the main route is Mistral Senju. A tall young man wearing a simple white shirt with a pair of dark green cargo pants. His callused feet bare to the elements. Long platinum hair pulled up into a fluffy tail and eyes blue as a sapphire. His eyes wandered around the grounds only to spy one particular individual that Mistral did not recognize.

”You the guy who I was told to train with?” Mistral called out as he approached the individual until he was within 10 meters of Hiroshi.
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat May 11, 2019 9:03 pm

He waved over to the Senju, getting an idea that it's him due to the hair colour. He knew that a certain feature the Senju tend to have is that some of them are ashen-haired, considering the circumstances with him getting a Senju to train, it didn't leave much room for doubt to Hiroshi that this guy who entered the training grounds is the Senju he's training.

"Yes, I'm Hiroshi Kazehana. I don't know if the last name means anything to you, but I do know about your clan. I met with your brother and he's a respectable guy. Anyway... the reason why I called you here is the goal for both of us to get stronger through training, we live in dangerous times and Konohagakure needs all the good shinobi it can get. You up for a few rounds?" he wasn't sure whether he had to take it easy or be careful when fighting against this Genin, while he wanted to train one, he wanted to get a spar in to get an idea of his strengths and weaknesses.
    YoutaKorikane
    YoutaKorikane

Post by YoutaKorikane Wed May 15, 2019 11:48 pm

Mistral raised a brow at this man that claimed to be stronger. It was true that after hearing that his older brother was getting trained by the Hokage herself. Mistral wanted to get a lead on progression as well, but frankly everybody seems to be out doing stuff. Hearing that Hiroshi was a Kazehana is interesting as Mistral recalls that to be one of the major clans within Sunagakure. He also remembers that some refugees from Sunagakure made their way to Konohagakure as well in mixture of Iwagakure.

Mistral smirked as his mischievous eyes sharpened at Hiroshi. Going a few rounds was fine in Mistral’s opinion, but Mistral wanted to see if Hiroshi really is worth that title of Chunin. How strong were Kazehana truly are? Mistral wanted answers to Hiroshi’s strength, and the only way to achieve that is through actions.

”Heh, alright I’ll take you on. But don’t go thinking you’re my superior just yet. I’ll be testing your strength as well as technique.” Pulling his hands out of his pockets, Mistral turned his body sideways while curling his fingers like he’s holding onto invisible cups. His knees bent as his right arm cocked closer to the core of Mistral’s toned body for a nasty counter attack at any given time that Mistral is able to achieve. The left arm is extended in front of him like holding onto a sword poised to parry. His calloused toes slightly dug into the dirt below him as Mistral essentially speculated how things can go from here.
    YoutaKorikane
    YoutaKorikane

Post by YoutaKorikane Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:31 am

Minutes had gone by as the sun blazed over their heads and frankly it was just getting too hot for Mistral. It was weird to Mistral that this guy who claimed to be Chunin just stood there not making a single movement save for the breathing motions. Still bottom line Mistral was getting bored from this as he stretches his arms.

"I don't know if this is just some game that you're playing, but I'm getting really bored that I just don't have any energy to fight now. Maybe another day bud, but I'm heading home now." Mistral spoke in his usual smoky voice. Then the Senju waved Hiroshi farewell before turning on his heel and begins walking away.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:09 am