Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

[Letter] Greetings and Salutations

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

[Letter] Greetings and Salutations  Empty [Letter] Greetings and Salutations

Post by Tatts Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:30 pm

A bird would arrive in Kiri, delivering a message to the Mizukage with the Hokage's Seal.

Hello Rokudaime Mizukage,

I'm the newly appointed Hokage and thought I'd drop a letter of greeting, as well as matters of potential interest. My name is Neko-Sama, the Ninja Cat of Konoha, and in a surprising turn of events named Yondaime Hokage very recently. I know that there has been strain on our nations friendship lately, and I find that turn of events rather sad. It wasn't all that long ago when our nations were in touch rather well. Where our ninja could join hand in hand and save your nations princess when she was in danger. Where our people were close enough that borders stood not in the way of our unity.

But I believe we could achieve that unity once again. That hand in hand, in the name of friendship, and a stronger more unified front. Could make our nations even stronger and better than before. Where if the shadow of war were to ever loom on the horizon, we could stand tall, knowing we had an ally in our corner to help us when in need.  

What say you Rokudaime?  

Now that the greeting part is over. The matters of interest. I'm going to be heading the Chuunin Exams in my predecessor's place. I'm sure you are aware how that can be when a previous kage drops a mountain of work on your lap without even a by-your-leave. Still, I look forward to seeing the fine young genin your village has produced. And if there are any amenities you'd like to enjoy let me know. Although for your stay, you and your staff will have rooms at the Reiryoku Resort, a business that I created here in Konoha and one of the reasons I got into power here in my home nation.

And on the topic of friendship. I'm reaching out to my fellow Kage, and before I start, know that I'm not pointing fingers. I know there were no Kiri or Kumo nin in the area when the theft took place. But one of our Genin, my cousin. Was taken by an unknown assailant. She's somewhere in this world, and I would greatly appreciate any help your ninja could give in finding her, and potentially rescuing her. Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Neko-Sama.
    [Letter] Greetings and Salutations  3jxkoW8OhigAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

And on the back would be a photo of Yui Kotoshura. Along with chakra signature, biometrics, and non-classified data.

// Exit Thread

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm