Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

We Interrupt This Broadcast...

Menza the Cursed One
    Menza the Cursed One

We Interrupt This Broadcast... Empty We Interrupt This Broadcast...

Post by Menza the Cursed One Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:26 pm

Menza teleported into bathroom stall in the Mizukage's Complex. He held Yui in his grip in one hand and a dagger in the other. He kicked open the stall door and marched out of the bathroom, dragging her along. The man was strange in both appearance and origin. As he briskly walked through the complex, he was greeted with raised eyebrows and astonishing looks. The entire building was put on alert as an oddly dressed man was reported to be moving thorugh the building with a captive blonde. Menza made no move to hide himself as he saw no point. The entire village would be under his control soon and Kiri would soon openly ally itself with his personal city-state: Menzagakure. The people would do well to remember the appearance of the man who would soon be their true leader.

Menza walked up to the Mizukage's office door and knocked confidently. He didn't even given the secretary a passing glance. Nor did he pay any mind to the guards in the area. If Kyoji knew what was good for him, he'd answer. While he waited the tall man turned to Yui and said:

"Don't say a word unless I give you permission to speak."
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

We Interrupt This Broadcast... Empty Re: We Interrupt This Broadcast...

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:37 pm

Suddenly they appeared in a bathroom, he continued to pull Yui along with her still coughing and clearly being very injured, not even all o0f her wounds were healed as some blood began to drip from her body. Her heavy breathing as well as lack of being able to move fast showed. No one dared stop the pair as she could only wonder what the hell Menza was planning, she had never seen him be this aggressive before. It felt like he was panicking, scared or in a hurry to push his plans, maybe he knew Konoha would raise hell to get back Yui or maybe he feared Rin and his nine tails. Menza gave her a stern warning not to talk, right now as much as her body hurt she could barely stand, talking was out of the question.

"I... can barely stand...d...dont worry about me talking."

It was a struggle for her to even speak this much, she clearly was shaking and in a deep amount of pain. Her hand holding her chest as she looked down and noticed the arm damage, it was very severe no way she could fight right now. The bones were still healing and the damage to her nerves and muscles was quite severe.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Post by Kyoji Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:56 pm

Samehada reacted immediately. Kyoji had been slammed finally by a torrent of paperwork. He was usually good about leaving a clone or two to deal with this type of work. It wasn't his cup of tea to sit in the office all day signing and stamping papers. All of a sudden, Samehada began to squirm behind him, his hand quickly grabbed the handle. He always had the sword nearby, as Takeo had increased security measures for attacks. And just like that, there was someone at the door. Whomever it was gave off a sinster feeling, enough to activate Samehada's senses. It seemed the person appeared from nowhere. A knock on the door, was heard. His guards on the inside looked to him, he nodded for them. The two ninja both went to open the door, there behind the door was a strange sight.

Strange man and even stranger, a young woman. Kyoji looked carefully at the two. What the hell was going on here? He beckoned for them to step in. He had a feeling he wouldn't like what was to happen next. "Who are you? And what is your purpose here?" Kyoji said standing up, and walking around his table to the front. He stood with both hands on the shark blade. The man gave off crazy vibes, Kyoji would have to be careful. It seems he was not usual company for the young kunoichi beside him.

Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B > S (EGF)
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Menza the Cursed One
    Menza the Cursed One

Post by Menza the Cursed One Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:21 am

A pair of guards opened the door and Menza was greeted by the wonderful Mizukage. The man looked very much human with surprised Menza. He had heard this Mizukage was a Hoshigaki, but apparently he had taken measures to either rid himself of the bloodline or disguise his appearance. Menza figured it'd be extraordinarily difficult to wholly alter one's genetic physiology and so he assumed it was the latter. Kyoji and his men were on high alert. The Kage walked in front of his desk and kept his hand on his weapon.

Ah! The Legendary Blade Samehada!

Menza smiled pleasantly while keeping Yui in his grip. He was allowed entrance but the Kage wanted to know who he was and why he was here. The Man of Nature stepped boldly into the room. He threw Yui down on the floor, knowing she was too weak to stand or even resist the motion. Once the girl hit the ground, Menza placed a boot on the back of her neck and pressed down ensuring that she wouldn't get up and demonstrating his dominance over her.

"My name is Menza Sukiyama but please call me Menza. I am a scientist and Kage of my own village....Menzagakure. An elaborate island research facility off the coast of the continent's mainland. As for what I'm doing here......I come bearing a proposal on behalf of The Enlightened Society for Rebirth and Reordering."

Assuming he wasn't interrupted, Menza would continue:

"As you may or may not have heard, my humble village of Menzagakure has come under attack by various Minor Nations. They seek to overthrow my peaceful fiefdom. They claim that I am kidnapping citizens from the surrounding lands and conducting cruel experiments on them....maybe that's true, maybe its all lies. But what I'm doing at Menzagakure is for the benefit of all mankind. I'm sure you can understand as Kage that sometimes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. My work is not only important to the Society....its also important to the world. I came here with the intention of striking a deal that could help the both of us"

Menza cleared his throat and went on:

"I need you to get these Minor Nations to back off. You've been expanding recently and I'm sure they'll listen to the Kage of the world's fastest growing empire. I'll also need a steady supply of your own civilians in order to continue conducting my experiments. I'll also need access to your shinobi..... particularly those with rare and powerful kekkei genkai. In exchange, The Society will not reduce your waterhole of a village to a pile of rubble. You will also receive limited protection from foreign interlopers. This girl here....."

Menza would acknowledge Yui for the first time by stomping on her back with his boot. Any veneer of gentlemanlyness was utterly gone with respect to their relationship.

"May not look like it but she's quite powerful and she is currently my peon. Once she returns to full strength, I will force her to protect your village. I have others like her at my disposal that can ensure this village stays safe. Your predecessor had two separate attempts on his life in his own base of operations. I imagine the stress proved too much for him and he retired....I can't blame him although I can't help but wonder if was less the stress and more of the lack of will. Regardless, you need not share his fate. If Kirigakure were to ally with Menzagakure and the Society then gone would be the days where a Mizukage can be openly attacked without severe consequences. To sweeten the deal, I'll even let you have a Tailed Beast....unfortunately the only condition I attach to this is that you allow me and my colleagues to choose the host. It will be one of your own shinobi rest assured but there is a dearth of research when it comes to jinchurikki and for the purpose of my own edification, I'll need to examine the effects of placing a Bijuu in a rather young and untrained shinobi. A Kiri genin essentially."

As Menza spoke his eyes would have a gleam in them. If Kyoji cared to look into the man's eyes he'd see a soulless creature. A man whose charm and wit were mere facades. If Kyoji had discernment he'd see Menza for what he truly was: a monster. A selfish sociopath that had little regard for the lives of others. He liked to strike deals that almost always favored him. That's not to say there weren't benefits to contracting with Menza just that doing so was inordinately risky.

"That is my proposal. Your protection, cooperation, and collaboration in exchange for our protection, cooperation, and collaboration. I know you don't know me and you may need proof to verify that I am who I say I am and I represent who I say I represent.....rest assured though that can be arranged. However, it'll cost you. For now, I suggest you take my word for it."
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:59 am

Kyoji Hoshigaki greeted the speech with a wide-eyed grin. The row of the teeth was as sharp as before, one of the few traits that remained from the change. It didn't take him long to respond to the newcomer. "The Society. Now things are becoming clearer. You seem to believe that Kiri Empire is in any shape or form, afraid of a group we just put on our radars. If you were seeking allies, perhaps you should have started on better terms. Insinuated the Society can destroy us. If you wish to test that theory, do so at your own peril. Your threats mean nothing here. That should be a sign on how I view your proposal. As you stated. The Land you just so happen to be in, is apart of a great and massive Empire. We have no need for protection. If anything, those Minor Nations, need protection from us."

The Rokudaime Mizukage pounded the Legendary Shark Blade just once on the granite cemented ground of his the Mizukage Office. "If you want subjects, Menzagakure sounds like the place to start. The village you protect. I'm sure you have plenty of test subjects to choose from there. Keep your interests out of this empire. There are none here to be your guinea pigs. However...there was one thing of worth in your rhetoric. You speak of a bijuu in your possession. That kept me listening. But to make any arrangement, you first cannot press me or my allies." Kyoji pointed to the Konoha Kunoichi under the mans boot.

"I do not need her to protect the village. She'd be better worth returned to her village. Upholding the alliance we already have. That shows me you have intentions of honoring an alliance to aid in the protection of your village. " The new Hokage had sent word of a kidnapping of one of their Genin. A description was provided to the Mist as well as a plea for her safe return. Kyoji would protect his people and the alliance. There would be none to challenge that. Though he his interest had piqued of a newly confirmed village. He wanted to learn more. They were insignificant in the face of the growing Mist forces but he had not heard of them. Many secrets lie with Menza.

Menza the Cursed One
    Menza the Cursed One

Post by Menza the Cursed One Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:35 pm

(Permission to skip from Yui)

Kyoji smiled revealing a row of carnivorous teeth. Menza was correct in his prediction. The Hoshigaki blood still ran through his veins although masked for appearances sake. The Scientist returned the smile which was accentuated by his own frightening and inhumane features. Not the man's teeth, but his eyes. Wide, misshapen, and filled with a hunger that no amount of knowledge could satisfy. Kyoji appeared to reject his bluster and threats, believing them empty or at least insignificant when compared to the might of his Empire. Menza crossed his arms but kept a foot on Yui.

Kyoji refused to turn over his subjects for experimentation.

Kyoji demanded the return of Yui to Konoha.

The Mizukage was awfully bold considering the fate that had befallen the last shinobi that held the position. In fact, the title of Mizukage was never exactly a status one held for long and with the way Kyoji was speaking to Menza, he was well-positioned to continue the tradition.

Menza shook his head after Kyoji finished speaking. He appreciated the man's fierceness but ultimately it was misplaced. Menza realized that Kyoji must have recognized Yui. The man identified her as someone belonging to another village with whom the Water Country enjoyed favorable relations despite there being no obvious signs. The girl had to have been reported missing by the Hokage and Kyoji was a good enough ally to perhaps even tell them of her fate. Menza had calculated for this possibility and decided that if a deal could not be made then it would be prudent to assassinate him before he could tell others what he had seen. He hoped that such a threat would be unnecessary and that the Shark being had enough sense to keep his mouth shut and enjoy the spoils Menza had to offer. Unfortunately, this leader's sense of friendship and justice were not so easily corrupted.

"With regard to Yui, releasing her to Konoha is not something that I can do. This girl owes me quite a bit, you see.....she requested my services twice. Both times on matters of extreme difficulty. She has still not repaid me for my efforts. Rest assured though Mizukage, my efforts are quite valuable and I intend to collect on her debt. Releasing her to Konoha simply isn't in the cards"

He uncrossed his arms and held them out in a "Come at me bro" fashion.

"You want my Bijuu but what will you give me in return? So far all you have demanded is that I release the girl. Hardly a fair starting point for a good negotiation although it is a great way to test my patience. I want what I want Lord Mizukage. I want unfettered access to your civilians and kekkei genkai for experimentation. Your exclusives too. If you don't want our protection then we will not give it. In fairness, I will not oblige you to protect us but I will have the means to secure Menzagakure's future. Those means lie in the blood, bones, and flesh of your people. You'll hand it all over to me in exchange for the Bijuu. You will do this or you'll quickly learn how such a fearsome beast came under my possession. Last chance Kyoji....Hoshigaki~"

The surname was said with a mixture between a chuckle and a squeal. Menza began to channel Nature chakra throughout his body. Now was the moment for Kyoji to decide how he wanted to be remembered.

1 Technique Prepped.
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:19 am

Samehada shuddered. Alerting the Mizukage that a foreign chakra had foiled itself around their newest visitor. It was unusual, but it would keep Kyoji on his feet as he gripped the hilt harder. Menza was surely confident to barge show himself in person, in the middle of Kirigakure. But his requests to use people of his village for whatever nefarious experiments would bode nothing but ill. Also it would look bad after he was eventually found out. "Shes indebted to you. Whatever you say. Its not our problem to solve." Kyoji said dismissing the Genin, he had hoped to use her as get an exclusive from Konoha in exchange. But she was more trouble than she was worth.

"There will be no agreement to use my own people for your experiments. As the Kage, I thought you would get why that will never be an option. Now procuring experiments...I have an idea. And for the bijuu, despite your threats, they fall on deaf ears if what you say is true. However I would never wager one of my own to have their DNA extracted for you. None from this empire will be your subjects. Though I would offer my own DNA nstead. It holds more than one powerful bloodline. Our exclusives are off the table as well. They wouldn't be secrets if everyone knows them. I am to maintain our spoils. But the conquest of the Kiri Empire has not stopped spreading. These minor nations that are giving your peaceful village trouble. We can ally with you. They will never stand against a power like that. Once they are conquered, whatever secrets they hold can be to your taking. The land, exclusives and artifacts. And...their people. For whatever the Society desires. We have our own objectives, and have no need of them. The spoils of your enemies. Final offer for the bijuu. Feel free to deny, Menza Sukiyama." The Mizukage said without same vehemence, but continuing to show his smile. With Samehada, and his bloodlust at his beckoning, he would meet any force with overwhelming rage.

Kyoji would make his stand by that. Menza had directed his hostile attempts in the wrong direction. They were not easily swayed. Their resilience in the face of increased attacks and threats. If Menza lost his cool then that would be a problem he was ready too meet. The Konoha Genin would be in even graver danger than she was already.

Menza the Cursed One
    Menza the Cursed One

Post by Menza the Cursed One Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:10 am

The subject of the girl was dropped. That was a start at least. However, if Menza couldn't secure a deal here, then he wouldn't even entertain keeping Kyoji in a state of wellness. The man was too loyal and noble for his own good. Unless he could prove otherwise, he'd soon furnish a delicious repast for the critters of the sea.

Menza listened to the man's reply concerning the agreement proper. He was bold enough to refuse Menza access to his people for a second time. Menza was a proud shinobi. He came from excellent stock and was one of the world's most intelligent ninja, if not the most intelligent. Honiko, the fanatical and simple-minded bastardess of an alien, had managed to bring the Raikage to heel. The woman was not a tenth as accomplished and brilliant as he, and yet this Monastery raised half-breed of a human had managed to force Kumo into hosting the Society during a major tournament. Honiko had not bragged about the event (she never did) but he could sense the arrogance emanating from her. The way she strutted around with her pack of loyal dogs. It irritated him, and few things irritated Menza Sukiyama. The fact that the Mizukage was proving more stubborn than the Raikage in complying with the Society's demands made him feel like a failure in comparison to his rival. This incensed the scientist and he would have attacked right then and there if it weren't for a curious statement made by the Mizukage.

"Though I would offer my own DNA instead. It holds more than one powerful bloodline."

Eh?!

Menza listened patiently to the rest. His hand was stayed, and so he'd let Kyoji get on with altering the deal he had offered. He would protect Menzagakure and allow them to freely take whatever spoils they saw fit from the surrounding Minor Nations. However, anything in the Kiri Empire was off-limits, including its citizens and coveted exclusives. The man raised his eyebrow as his superior intellect allowed him to cobble together a new strategy based on the commitments and revelations made by a lesser mind than he. Kyoji-kun doesn't realize who he's talking to..... Menza smirked and broke into a slow clap after Kyoji finished.

"Well done, Well done. I see you are not as ignorant and dim-witted as your predecessors...very good. You said a few things that piqued my curiosity. Let's start with the first. Pray tell Lord Mizukage....how did you come to acquire more than one bloodline? You were born a Hoshigaki no? Dual kekkei genkai at birth are extraordinarily rare and you don't quite seem like such a case. Implants of that magnitude are also rare and very tough to pull off. As a physician I'd like to meet the genius who pulled off such a surgery....unless....there is another means by which you came into the possession of more than one bloodline?"

Menza's mind was going at a million miles-per-hour. He analyzed Kyoji's micro-expressions, the slightest twitch of his muscles at the mention of each possibility, he crunched the numbers as only a true expert on genetics could. The likelihood of dual bloodline limits at birth, the likelihood of a successful surgery on one whom had a pre-existing bloodline, and Kirigakure's capacity to make breakthrough advances in genetic implantation. The sum of all his knowledge was far beyond the imagination of 99% of the planet and it was telling him something was off. Not even off. But that something was there. Something that couldn't just be explained away or conveniently brushed aside. Menza would get to the bottom of this and he was willing to give the Mizukage more time on this Earth in exchange for such information.  

The second Kyoji would open his mouth to respond, Menza would hold up a single finger and interrupt him.

"Ah, Ah, Ah!" Menza twitched his finger back and forth. "Before you answer Hoshigaki-kun~...know that I detest liars and cheats. You can ask Yui here....I am a fair man and all of my deals are done without deception. If you lie to me here and now, I will take it as a personal insult and I will respond accordingly. And years of study has made me very good at detecting lies. "

Menza had noticed Samehada react to his Nature chakra. The beast was most likely unfamiliar with the scent. Good, but I wonder if weapons can feel fear?. Menza wanted to know more about Samehada. He wanted to take it apart. Study it. Live vivisection had a way of turning the most astute of men into putty. He'd find out if the same was true for blades with a soul.

(Analyzing Kyoji for lies and keeping technique prepped)
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:08 pm

The Blue Emperor noticed the varied interest in his counter-proposal. However when he touched on his multiple bloodlines, the mans eyes lightened up when he previously believed were dead. He got off topic completely by asking about the method of this amazing miracle. Indeed having more than one bloodline was extremely rare. Though this village happened to be holders of those with this exact design. It was one of Kyoji's most powerful ninjutsus, a forbidden jutsu not usable by just anyone. "I see have your attention. During our conquest, I came across an ancient secret. They had no idea what they possessed, and now I do. It just so happens not to be exclusive to Kirigakure. So I'm willing to trade the information. If we can get back to the bijuu you have."

Diverting his attention, Kyoji would not mind parting with information though it was a powerful technique. There was a certain requirement that had to be filled that would highly difficult, even for Kyoji.

Menza the Cursed One
    Menza the Cursed One

Post by Menza the Cursed One Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:40 pm

Kyoji picked up on the fact that he had captured Menza's attention. He exploited this fact with a degree of delicious ruthlessness that Menza found admirable. The man spoke of a rare and powerful secret. A relic from a place other than Kirigakure. This made sense. Menza knew of no technique native to the Land of Water that could pull off such a stunt. He was vaguely familiar with a few abilities that might be able to do it, but he had done no research into where such abilities could be found. He detected no lies from the Shark Being and thus he decided to believe the Mizukage. The man was indeed problematically noble as he was willing to give up his own greatest source of power if only to spare his people the hell that was Menzagakure experimentation. It was troublesome but because he was useful Menza would allow it. Kyoji wanted to get back to the Bijuu, but Menza decided that there was still an unresolved element that needed to be accounted for.

"I see your conquest has afforded you many spoils. I do want access to this secret. I'd need to study it, you, and of course the peculiarities of your DNA...which you claim contains the genes of several rare bloodlines. Might I inquire which ones?"

If Kyoji told him and told him truthfully he'd continue:

"Excellent. Then we are making progress. However, before we discuss the Bijuu I have to offer there is one unsettled thing. You have given me a blank cheque to reap the people of the surrounding nations. As per our alliance, I will need to take explicit control of several of your shinobi so that I may use them while raiding my enemies. If I am to collect test subjects, I don't want it necessarily being traced back to me so easily. So I'd need to use your own men to acquire them. Hot Springs, Land of Swamps, and the Land of Frost. In addition to the bodies, I'll take the artifacts too....all using your army's labor and manpower. That is my terms for the alliance."

It was a tough bargain but a fair one in Menza's mind. Kyoji's secrets were interesting but not sufficient. He needed bodies and he needed lots of them. If Kyoji was not willing to give up his own  people and that of the bloodlines housed within his village, then he'd need to help Menza capture other people. Menza wasn't about to burn through his own resources to capture these people. He could do that right now. He needed Kiri joined to the hip with him on this. By using Kiri's men, he'd ensure that they could not double cross him by merely denying aid or assistance when the inevitable retribution occurred. If Kiri troops were implicated in the attacks then he'd have no choice but to fight alongside Menza in the coming wars.
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:00 pm

The Shark mans eyes laid down on Yui for moment before Kyoji spoke again to answer Menza's question. "Not in front of the girl. " Menza continued on, asking for more stipulations in his offer. Apparently he wanted Kiri to do the heavy lifting for his experiments. The Rokudaime frowned as he was displeased with the way Menza phrased the 'help' of Kiri ninja. "You want to use Kiri nin to fight and die for your conquest. While we take the blame for your 'experiments' and you keep all the spoils and riches. Just for the promise of a bijuu. Then we wouldn't need an alliance to achieve that. If I send my ninja to fight a war on the behalf of Menzagakure, we will keep all the spoils, that includes artifacts and their riches. We will have no need of their land or its people. Which is what you really want."

There wasn't a chance that Kyoji would be sending his own men to face death for another villages wants just for the possibility of a bijuu. In which he knew nothing about as of yet. The fallout from this would not bode well for image of the Blood Mist Empire. If they were going to risk their necks, and be possibly blamed for whatever the Society was cooking. It would be completely to their benefit.

"If you persist on keeping the spoils. Fine. However you must send your own ninja. We will only be able to send aid if you were to be attacked. If it gets traced back to you. Sounds like a personal problem, not one of ours. If your experiments are that important, then the risks must be worth it." Kyoji's eyes narrowed as he looked at the pale leader of Menzagakure.

Menza the Cursed One
    Menza the Cursed One

Post by Menza the Cursed One Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:11 pm

Kyoji didn't want to discuss his ability in front of Yui which was fair. He hadn't planned on asking the man to divulge his secrets in the presence of a genin. Menza's boot pressed down on the girl as if to emphasize her inferior position. They had made progress but now were being stalled by Kyoji's skittishness. The man wasn't keen on allowing his shinobi to be used as fodder for Menza's designs, not even for a Bijuu apparently. He insisted that if they were to do this then he'd have first priority when it came to the spoils of war. Menza was impressed with the man's shrewd negotiation skills, but ultimately his patience was wearing thin. Menza shook his head and his long hair swayed in tandem with his head.

"No. I'm afraid not. You see, a Bijuu is a tremendous thing and I have no guarantee that after this you'll truly commit your forces to assisting me in the event of a counter-attack. You have refused me your people and your exclusives. I relented only because I admire your ability negotiate.....but you and that mewling sword are beginning to irritate me. So here is what I propose...."

"You will edify me on this ability of yours. I will take control over a number of your troops and use them to attack the Lands of Hot Springs, Swamps, and Frost. I will give you the Bijuu. The flesh of those aformentioned nations will be taken to Menzagakure for experimentation. The artifacts and wealth housed within the Land of Hot Springs will go to me. The artifacts and wealth within the Land of Swamps and Frost will go to you. Kyoji-kun you should be proud of yourself. I entered this building with the intention of forcing you to bend the knee but instead I may very well leave here with an partner who could in fact be my equal. I'm delighted by this prospect....but....if you refuse this generous offer here and now. I'll have instead wasted my time entertaining you. And as Yui can tell you, I consider my time valuable. I will extract the price from your head and from your people. Think carefully before you decide. The time for barter has passed and if the next word out of your mouth is not yes then I suggest making them worthwhile....because they will be the last words you ever speak."

1 Technique Prepped
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:44 pm

Kyoji could see that the negotiations were starting to get under the mans skin. Kyoji would have to find out more about the Society and this Menzagakure. He may be entertaining the idea of an alliance to the village. However the Society itself seemed extremely dangerous. For them to have in employment someone like Menza. Though he didn't know his strength, Samehada reacted to him, and he appeared from seemingly nowhere. Their sensors not picking him up with a captive in tow, right in front of the complex. For him to have the balls to do so, meant he meant business.

After hearing his last offer, Kyoji began to nod. He would be keeping a close eye on all the little tidbits of the agreement. Especially the acquisition of the bijuu. "I agree. You will have to give me time to gather necessary forces after I have chosen them. The location of your village. And you will return with the bijuu in time, then I can show you the scroll on my ability. Hot Springs will belong to you. The others are fair game. " Kyoji was interested in the bijuu he had. Whomever was chosen would have a troubling time ahead of them. They were demons after all.

Menza the Cursed One
    Menza the Cursed One

Post by Menza the Cursed One Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:05 pm

"Wonderful!"

Menza clapped his hands and then produced a small scroll. He tossed it to Kyoji. "Those are the coordinates for Menzagakure. I will be expecting your troops to arrive shortly. Once you send them, I will bring the Bijuu and we will discuss your curious ability. It was a pleasure doing business with you Mizukage-sama. I'd say you are by far the most reasonable of your predecessors and judging on what may be lurking in your veins, perhaps the strongest!"

Menza grabbed Yui by the hair and brought her to her feet.

"Ciao for now Hoishigaki-kun~!"

Menza then blinked out of existence right before the man's very eyes.

Exit w/ Yui via Flying Thunder God
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:52 pm

With the agreement, Menza nature slightly changed. He clapped his hands and tossed Kyoji a scroll showing the coordinates to to his village. Kyoji took a look at the scroll and said, "I will send the troops at once. And when they reach, we will meet again." And with that Menza grabbed the girl by her hair and pulled it. All of suddenly, they both disappeared. In a flash. That explained how he was able to get in and out of the village without any forced entry. Kyoji would have to inquire more about such an ability when the time came.

[Exit]

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Yui was lifted off the ground by her hair, he was clearly pissing her the hell off, however, he would take her away to a new location with the pair once again vanishing from the village. He would actually treat her wounds as she was now fully recovered, after many surgeries and rough treatment her body was a fully capable fighter, she would abide her time until she could plot her escape. She refused to be away from Rin forever she had to have Rin he was the only thing she wanted, and her revenge pon all those that had betrayed her trust.

EXP:10X2=20

-Exit Thread with Menza-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:42 am