Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A New Crow

Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

A New Crow Empty A New Crow

Post by Kureji Toukei Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:40 am

Kureji's pursuit of biology had been cut short, while the money from his jobs as a Genin is nice, it had cut down on the time and money he needed to invest into his research, to further his own knowledge. He believed by sucking up a few missions and dealing with his circumstances, he might move past this little boundary but it increasingly frustrated him and when all seem lost, word of a organisation had blessed his ears. Mockingbird. A organisation that specializes in information, something that Kureji could use if they have what he needs. At first, he thought about saving up money to buy the information he needed but the organisation looked like it dealt with other information that Kureji might consider interesting, and this led him to a quite bold decision.

Joining Mockingbird, he had thought about this choice over and over again but if he proved himself to be valuable to the Mockingbird, perhaps he wouldn't have to rely on the missions to build up ryo. He might have more free time, and he'd occasionally assist Mockingbird with whatever aid they needed, and that's assuming from his end that he has anything to offer at all.

He had dressed up like he was going to a job interview, a black shirt with a white tie, a green open jacket, matching black pants and black boots. He also carried a folder in his arm, carrying all his academic records as he hoped his outstanding scores in the academy would help pitch him joining Mockingbird. If anyone were to check it, they'd see that his scores are top grade, easily being one of the best in his generation when it comes to using their head, if not the best.

His plan had run a little short however when he came across their entrance to the base, with a rather obnoxious guard blocking his way. "Move along boy, this place isn't for you." with a simple shake of his head, Kureji seem fearless and put forward his folder to the guard, as if he were expecting him to read it. "Kureji Toueki. I'm here to join the Mockingbird." but the guard seemed unimpressed. "I said, move, along." Kureji had insisted, remaining there as he pulled back his folder. This... wasn't going as planned. He planned a few scenarios in his head as to how he might screw up his pitch to join the Mockingbird, and a pretentious guard wasn't one of them.
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

A New Crow Empty Re: A New Crow

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:30 pm

Akihiro was taking a walk by the Mockingbird's castle grounds while reading over the reports of the recent conquest of the Land of Rain. He was enjoying the good weather and being stuck at an office wasn't really his style. Although he did enjy reading and quiet, his brain needed to be stimulated by more than words in a piece of paper. And the challenge of doing his work outside with all the distractions was right what he needed.

One distraction in particular got his attention tho. It was a voice, and one he didn't know. Akihiro made a point of knowing every detail of those who worked for the Mockingbird, and this man was not apart of the organization. This was an obvious conclusion to draw from the words he'd spoken but Akihiro had acquired that information immediately.

"Let him in." He would tell the guard who would immediately proceed to obey his order. The Sparrow glanced at Kureji. He knew who he was: a Genin from the Leaf. He had read the file on him and while it did note an intelligence well above the average man, Akihiro wasn't quite sure Kureji was ready to work for the organization. The real problem was that having Genin working for Mockingbird and dying under its wings was simply bad for business. It would draw unwanted attention from the Leaf's elders and create resentment. "Walk with me, will you?" Akihiro would ask Kureji. As always, the Sparrow had a plan.

"I won't deny you entrance if that's what you really want. Sage knows we need new blood after the losses we took at the Blood Prison. Nasty business really, limbs all over. Ahem." he would take a moment to clear his throat and judge Kureji's reaction. He was smart but he was still a Genin and likely without combat experience. Could Akihiro try to shock him away? "But you must understand that we don't accept just anyone. Most of our members are ninjas who have proved their worth and competence time and time again. So tell me Kureji Toukei, why should you be granted access to anything other than the gardens here in this castle?"

Post by Kureji Toukei Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:55 am

The guard blocking him entry had eventually been forced to grant him entry, as it looks like the leader of Mockingbird had come on down to see Kureji personally... either that, or he was close by when he was being denied entry, he thought it would be more logical with the latter conclusion but the first conclusion came into consideration when he said his name. There was another aspect of Akihiro that he came to respect, no tedious explanations of what the Mockingbird is, he knew what Kureji wanted and got straight to the point of asking why he should be accepted.

If he knew that he was being expected, he'd throw away the folder but regardless, he won't need it for the answer he's about to give. "To further my knowledge and hopefully the Leaf's knowledge of biology." Kureji would simply state, continuing what he said. "I have a few reasons for hunting after this knowledge, but I have a keen interest in the flesh, kekkei genkai, mutations, anything that affects the body in regards to chakra. I'm hoping that with Mockingbird's resources, I am granted access to such flesh as you would know, I won't be able to study them in normal societal circumstances." as much as he wanted to study kekkei genkai, most clans are very reluctant to let one anywhere near them and the only way is to capture or kill a member of those clans, something that Kureji isn't capable of doing at his level.

"If you grant me admission, I will act as the Mockingbird's personal doctor in regards to ijutsu, or even my own research to be applied to Mockingbird members if you so wish. I have nothing to show for my field quite yet, but I am asking you to take a chance on me and it'd save me some time to be granted those resources instead of having to build them up on my own." clear, concise and straight to the point of what Kureji wanted and what he's hinting at. It was quite bold of him to list his intentions, even with his clear desire for kekkei genkai but he'd rather make sure he knew what Kureji wants now instead of him finding out later, the last thing he needed is lying to the head of Mockingbird.
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:20 pm

Akihiro raised an eyebrow. Kureji had made a pretty good proposal and it had been an actually interesting one. His motivations were purely academical- at least for now. Rarely ever did one's motivations remain purely academic when they finally achieved a certain degree of power. Regardless, Kureji's motivations weren't that different from his and that alligned their purposes quite well. Plus, Mockingbird neededa doctor other than Akihiro who so often was busy on missions or doing paperwork for the organization. He looked at Kureji for a moment, making sure he'd remember his face.

"Very well, you're in. You can start either today or tomorrow. We'll set you up with a laboratory and whatever equipment you need, but I expect you to be a valuable asset to our organization. You can pick up your uniform at the base. Your assignments will reach your desk soon."

After saying that and admitting a new member into Mockingbird, Akihiro gestured one of the guards so he would show Kureji to the laboratory. Then he simply continued walking.

[exit]

Post by Kureji Toukei Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:20 pm

Kureji was glad that his pitch worked, joining Mockingbird successfully... although his alias is up to the Mockingbird hunchos, there is one he had in mind... "Crow" but for now, he'd exit.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:06 am