Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

DELIVERY BOYY!!!!!

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

DELIVERY BOYY!!!!! Empty DELIVERY BOYY!!!!!

Post by Hana Kaguya Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:51 am

It was time for Hana's servant to receive another task. She had left the front gates after the whole mess with Nozomi. Another man showed up and started to attack Rin which was when Hana quickly lost interest. Their fate has yet to be determined, but Hana had a feeling the ordeal wouldn't last terribly long. This gave her the opportunity to recover and do some easy desk work in the meantime. She sat at her desk in her office, next to her a triple cheeseburger with bacon. She wrote several letters, two regarding the Chuunin Exams to be sent to the Nations Konoha and Kumo. She'd spend a good twenty minutes writing these ensuring it was in her best hand writing and free of spell errors. But once they were top quality she'd seal them up and drop them off in the outbox for her messenger to retrieve them.

When Hana was finished writing her mail, she'd make her way to Kirigakure's exclusive armory.

Konohagakure:

Kumogakure:

[Exit]

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

DELIVERY BOYY!!!!! Empty Re: DELIVERY BOYY!!!!!

Post by Peragus Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:10 am

Checking the outgoing mail for letters he had to deliver the delivery boy, Calis, would see that two of them were addressed to Konohagakure and Kumogakure. Nodding to himself, he would get these two finished first, as they involved a trip to the Aviary and would take a while to arrive to their destination no matter what he did. So with his parcels in hand he would make his way to the bird cage located on top of the complex. Moving toward the cage of trained messenger birds he would take the first out. This one was trained to go to Konohagakure, and he slid the letter for said village into the birds scroll carrier and double checked to ensure it was secured. Then he would send the avian off with an upward sweep of his arm.

Next, was the bird for Kumogakure. This one found it’s designated letter secure on it as well and with another sweep of the arm, it too was flying off toward its destination across the sea. With that task down, Calis would find himself moving down the stairs once more, off to complete other deliveries.

Bird to Konoha
    Land of Water --> Land of Fire

Bird to Kumogakure
    Land of Water --> Land of Lightning

(I hope I did this right lol)

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm