Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Watch the store

DamienDarhk
    DamienDarhk

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Medic | Fuuin | Tender | Blacksmith | Engineer | Chemisty
    Class: B
    Ryo: A Lot

Watch the store Empty Watch the store

Post by DamienDarhk Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:13 am

Mission Details:

Zen was just about to leave the marketplace to claim his payment for cleaning up the graffiti when he heard a voice calling to him, "Hey you there young man."

Zen would turn to see a rather heavy set man exit a nearby shop waving at him, "can I help you with something?" Zen would ask in his normal annoyed tone. "As a matter of fact yes, I need to run some errands but I don't want to have to close my shop. Do you think you could keep an eye on things and take care of the customers for me while I'm gone. I will pay you for your time, it shouldn't take more than a few hours."

Zen would think about it for a minute, despite the sense of urgency on the man's face. He wanted to return to the administration and receive his pay for his work, however the prospect of more money was always a good thing and the money for the other job will still be at the administration office in a few hours anyways. "Sure I'll do it," Zen would finally state with a smile, as he motioned for the man to lead him in and give him the run down of the shop.

The task would be an easy on considering it was just a book store, not to mention a boring task. At first Zen did not understand why he even needed to be there, it had been over an hour and not a single customer had entered the shop. When he heard the ring of the bell from the door opening, at first he thought the shop owner had returned early however the person at the door was not the shop owner. A young woman more than likely in her mid twenties with long red hair, Zen would smile wide at the woman as he was instructed by the owner.

"Hello ma'am, how may I help you?" The woman looked to the counter, and the shock of seeing a young boy behind the counter was obvious on her face. "Um yes, I had put in an order for a book. I was told it should be here by today." "Of course ma'am give me one second and I'll look for you, what was the name?" "Netari" with the name Zen would step out from behind the counter and head to the back of the shop to search for the woman's order.
    DamienDarhk
    DamienDarhk

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Medic | Fuuin | Tender | Blacksmith | Engineer | Chemisty
    Class: B
    Ryo: A Lot

Watch the store Empty Re: Watch the store

Post by DamienDarhk Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:03 am

It would not take long for Zen to find the woman's order as the shop owner had already shown him where the special orders were kept during his tour of the store, returning to the counter with the order in hand Zen took the payment handing it to the woman and thanked her for her business. With the woman gone from the shop Zen was left alone again with his thoughts as the boringness returned. In an attempt to try and make the time pass faster than what it had in the first hour, Zen would begin cleaning and organizing the shop. From dusting shelves to putting books on display, the young genin even went the extra mile in organizing the shop owners office, at least he did the best he could in that regard. The only time Zen would stop working was if a customer happened to enter the shop, which was not very often, greeting each guess with a smile and friendly welcoming tone as the shop owner had asked him to do. There were a few that entered the shop to pick up special orders, others that just came to browse, and even a few that came in search of a specific book in hopes that the shop had it, it was these customers that would give Zen the most trouble as it involved him having to go on a long search through almost every book I'm the store as he still did not quiet understand the shop owners organization of books. By the time the shop keeper returned to the shop Zen had managed to help 13 customers as well as clean a majority of the bookstore, seeing all the work the boy had put into his shop would bring a smile to the man's face. The man would pay the boy a hefty reward for his work, for which Zen would thank him repeatedly before taking his leave from the shop.

{Exit Thread}

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 pm