Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Ei's Chems

    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 175
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Chems Empty Ei's Chems

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:54 pm

    Name: Silverweed
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: A
    Price: 35,000 ryo
    Form: Solid
    Application: N/A
    Description: Incredibly tough threads made by curing Silverweed. The manufacturing process removes the plant fiber of all impurities and treats it to a hyper heat-resistant state. It is scarcely found in the wilderness of the Land of Wind only around a select few water reservoirs. However it is highly valuable for its ability to keep the wearer cool even during the harshest summer days.
    Effects: Completely blocks damage from Fire Release up to B-rank. Brief contact with Fire Release negates damage.
    Quantity: 3 units (1 unit makes 1 set of clothes)


    Last edited by Ei Kanagawa on Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Genin

    Posts : 185
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Ei's Chems Empty Re: Ei's Chems

    Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa on Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:39 am

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:
    Name: Silverweed
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: A
    Price: 20,000 ryo
    Form: Solid
    Application: N/A
    Description: Incredibly tough threads made by curing Silverweed. The manufacturing process removes the plant fiber of all impurities and treats it to a hyper heat-resistant state. It is scarcely found in the wilderness of the Land of Wind only around a select few water reservoirs. However it is highly valuable for its ability to keep the wearer cool even during the harshest summer days.
    Effects: Completely blocks damage from Fire Release up to B-rank. Brief contact with Fire Release negates damage.
    Quantity: 3 units (1 unit makes 1 set of clothes)

    If I make a pajama onsie using this material and get hit with a fireball my face and head would still burn correct?


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Ei's Chems Rsz-2ibyfjrp16xd21

    ""

    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: D
    Speed: C
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 175
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Chems Empty Re: Ei's Chems

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:48 pm

    @Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:
    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:
    Name: Silverweed
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: A
    Price: 20,000 ryo
    Form: Solid
    Application: N/A
    Description: Incredibly tough threads made by curing Silverweed. The manufacturing process removes the plant fiber of all impurities and treats it to a hyper heat-resistant state. It is scarcely found in the wilderness of the Land of Wind only around a select few water reservoirs. However it is highly valuable for its ability to keep the wearer cool even during the harshest summer days.
    Effects: Completely blocks damage from Fire Release up to B-rank. Brief contact with Fire Release negates damage.
    Quantity: 3 units (1 unit makes 1 set of clothes)

    If I make a pajama onsie using this material and get hit with a fireball my face and head would still burn correct?

    Yes, in the same way that if you wear a chain mail shirt and someone stabs you in the face it would still hurt.
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Genin

    Posts : 185
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Ei's Chems Empty Re: Ei's Chems

    Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa on Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:20 pm

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:
    Name: Silverweed
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: A
    Price: 35,000 ryo
    Form: Solid
    Application: N/A
    Description: Incredibly tough threads made by curing Silverweed. The manufacturing process removes the plant fiber of all impurities and treats it to a hyper heat-resistant state. It is scarcely found in the wilderness of the Land of Wind only around a select few water reservoirs. However it is highly valuable for its ability to keep the wearer cool even during the harshest summer days.
    Effects: Completely blocks damage from Fire Release up to B-rank. Brief contact with Fire Release negates damage.
    Quantity: 3 units (1 unit makes 1 set of clothes)

    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Ei's Chems Rsz-2ibyfjrp16xd21

    ""

    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: D
    Speed: C
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 175
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Chems Empty Re: Ei's Chems

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:40 pm

    Name: Flesh Ink
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: N/A
    Price: 5,000 ryo
    Form: Liquid
    Application: Activates through insertion into a living creature's skin.
    Description: Ink specifically made for hidden fuuinjutsu tattoos. This ink is normally black, but once inserted into living skin absorbs the pigmentation of the skin's melanin. This will shift the color of the ink into being the same color as the tattoo wearer's skin color is, allowing for a hidden tattoo that is essentially indistinguishable for their natural skin color. Should the user's skin tan significantly the ink will as well, as it constantly leeches melanin from their skin.
    Effects: Allows for flesh-colored hidden tattoos
    Quantity: 3 units (1 unit makes one tattoo)
    The Founder
    The Founder
    Admin

    Posts : 668
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Ei's Chems Empty Re: Ei's Chems

    Post by The Founder on Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:14 am

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:
    Name: Flesh Ink
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: N/A
    Price: 5,000 ryo
    Form: Liquid
    Application: Activates through insertion into a living creature's skin.
    Description: Ink specifically made for hidden fuuinjutsu tattoos. This ink is normally black, but once inserted into living skin absorbs the pigmentation of the skin's melanin. This will shift the color of the ink into being the same color as the tattoo wearer's skin color is, allowing for a hidden tattoo that is essentially indistinguishable for their natural skin color. Should the user's skin tan significantly the ink will as well, as it constantly leeches melanin from their skin.
    Effects: Allows for flesh-colored hidden tattoos
    Quantity: 3 units (1 unit makes one tattoo)

    Approved

      Current date/time is Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:49 am