Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Son'Rei Updates

    Son'Rei
    Son'Rei

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2020-02-02

    Son'Rei Updates Empty Son'Rei Updates

    Post by Son'Rei on Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:31 am

    Name: Son'Rei "The Sapphire Star" Fujio
    Age: 9
    Gender: Male
    Rank: D-Class | Genin
    Village: Sunagakure
    Bloodline: Shakuton | Scorch Release

    Experience:

    • Spendable: -900
    • Total: 900/1650


    Ryo: 20k

    Items:
    Spoiler:

    Skills: Ninjutsu {Shakuton Affinity}

    Elements: Katon | Futon | Shakuton

    Jutsu:
    Spoiler:

    Stats: (10/21)
    Strength: E
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C
    Speed: D
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C

    Unique Abilities:
    Half-Seals: Son'Rei is capable of weaving hand seals with only one hand. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for the hand regarding hand seals.

    Assault Specialist: Son'Rei is at his best when he is away from his home, where there is no fear of him destroying his or his fellow villagers home. When attacking a dwelling Son'Rei's rank counts as one rank higher when determining auto-hits on NPC, however when defending his dwelling Son'Rei's rank counts as one rank less as he holds back out of fear of his family and friends.

    A True Prodigy: Son'Rei is capable of learning techniques one rank above of what his class allows, this *can* be stacked with other modifiers (Sensei, Intelligence, etc..). Additionally he is capable of mastering techniques faster than the average shinobi resulting in techniques becoming free of WC cost 1 Rank earlier than before, (D-Class can learn D-Rank tech free of word count rather than just E-Rank techs, ect. This is capped at A-Rank Techs, and doesn't effect S-Tier.) This results in stunted growth forcing Son'Rei to acquire an additional 65% experience to advance into the next class. C-Class: 1650, B-Class: 3300 A-Class: 5775, S-Class: 9900, X-Class: 13200

    Inept Knowledge: Son'Rei's was born with an inept knowledge, as such Son'Rei starts with an additional 900 Spendable experience. Through this Son'Rei has incurred a debt with the natural balance of the world requiring the full amount be paid back through life experience, and therefore all experience gain goes towards the repayment of this debt until it is paid off. Once the debt is paid in full this UA is removed. (0/900)

    Ancestral Element: Son'Rei ancient connection to Katon give him a 1-Rank reduction on the chakra cost of all Katon Techniques as well as makes them easier for him to learn giving him a 50% reduction to training WC cost, however he receives a 1-Rank Increase on the chakra cost of Fūton Techniques and must spend more time training techniques of the wind release costing 100% more WC.

    Unnatural Resilience: Son'Rei possesses an unnatural Resilience to survive, granting him the ability to regenerate his chakra during a time of great need. At anytime his chakra is 30 or lower Son'Rei is capable of restoring 25% of his total chakra, allowing him to continue fighting, however this taxes his body resulting in him suffering double the exhaustion when he hits that point.

    Extreme Heat: While all Fujio have high body temperature, Son'Rei seems to have an abnormally high temperature even by their standards. Registering at 165°f (74°c) Son'Rei seems to burn germs and illness off before they have time to grow, resulting in a -1 Tier effectiveness of poisons used against him. This however is a double edge sword as it effects beneficial medicine as well, Son'Rei receives no benefits from any medicine. (Chakra pills, blood clot, even drugs that would boost stats)

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 2


    Renown: 0

    Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]


    Last edited by Son'Rei on Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Son'Rei
    Son'Rei

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2020-02-02

    Son'Rei Updates Empty Re: Son'Rei Updates

    Post by Son'Rei on Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:36 am

    Update Type: Starting Ryo, universal E-Rank Jutsu claim, Starting Jutsu, LBP distribution
    Information:
    Suna starting Ryo: +20k
    All E-Rank techniques from Library
    Distributing 1 LBP to each category
    5 Starting Jutsu:

    1. Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder
    2. Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare Technique
    3. Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    4. Wind Release: Pressure Damage
    5. Shadow Clone Technique

    Link: N/A
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 210
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Son'Rei Updates Empty Re: Son'Rei Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:08 pm

    @Son'Rei wrote:Update Type: Starting Ryo, universal E-Rank Jutsu claim, Starting Jutsu, LBP distribution
    Information:
    Suna starting Ryo: +20k
    All E-Rank techniques from Library
    Distributing 1 LBP to each category
    5 Starting Jutsu:

    1. Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder
    2. Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare Technique
    3. Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    4. Wind Release: Pressure Damage
    5. Shadow Clone Technique

    Link: N/A

    Approved
    Son'Rei
    Son'Rei

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2020-02-02

    Son'Rei Updates Empty Re: Son'Rei Updates

    Post by Son'Rei on Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:10 pm

    Update Type: Two week Grace Period
    Information:

    • Changing UA's and adding new ones
    • Redistributing LBP's to be 1 Technique and 2 Destiny
    • Redistributing Exp and trading my 4th skill point that I didn't use.


    UA's and Exp Information:
    Half-Seals: Son'Rei is capable of weaving hand seals with only one hand. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for the hand regarding hand seals.

    Assault Specialist: Son'Rei is at his best when he is away from his home, where there is no fear of him destroying his or his fellow villagers home. When attacking a dwelling Son'Rei's rank counts as one rank higher when determining auto-hits on NPC, however when defending his dwelling Son'Rei's rank counts as one rank less as he holds back out of fear of his family and friends.

    A True Prodigy: Son'Rei is capable of learning techniques one rank above of what his class allows, this *can* be stacked with other modifiers (Sensei, Intelligence, etc..). Additionally he is capable of mastering techniques faster than the average shinobi resulting in techniques becoming free of WC cost 1 Rank earlier than before, (D-Class can learn D-Rank tech free of word count rather than just E-Rank techs, ect. This is capped at A-Rank Techs, and doesn't effect S-Tier.) This results in stunted growth forcing Son'Rei to acquire an additional 65% experience to advance into the next class. C-Class: 1650, B-Class: 3300 A-Class: 5775, S-Class: 9900, X-Class: 13200

    Inept Knowledge: Son'Rei's was born with an inept knowledge, as such Son'Rei starts with an additional 900 Spendable experience. Through this Son'Rei has incurred a debt with the natural balance of the world requiring the full amount be paid back through life experience, and therefore all experience gain goes towards the repayment of this debt until it is paid off. Once the debt is paid in full this UA is removed. (0/900)

    Ancestral Element: Son'Rei ancient connection to Katon give him a 1-Rank reduction on the chakra cost of all Katon Techniques as well as makes them easier for him to learn giving him a 50% reduction to training WC cost, however he receives a 1-Rank Increase on the chakra cost of Fūton Techniques and must spend more time training techniques of the wind release costing 100% more WC.

    Unnatural Resilience: Son'Rei possesses an unnatural Resilience to survive, granting him the ability to regenerate his chakra during a time of great need. At anytime his chakra is 30 or lower Son'Rei is capable of restoring 25% of his total chakra, allowing him to continue fighting, however this taxes his body resulting in him suffering double the exhaustion when he hits that point.

    Exp:
    Starting ~ 1650
    Debt ~ 900
    1Skill ~ 500
    Total ~ 3050

     - 750 unlock Shakuton master

    Remaining ~ 2300

    Stats: (10/21)
    Strength E
    Constitution D -150
    Stamina C -450
    Speed D -150
    Coordination B -950
    Intelligence D -150
    Perception C -450

    Remaining ~ 0

    UA Addition (Feb 16) :
    Extreme Heat: While all Fujio have high body temperature, Son'Rei seems to have an abnormally high temperature even by their standards. Registering at 165°f (74°c) Son'Rei seems to burn germs and illness off before they have time to grow, resulting in a -1 Tier effectiveness of poisons used against him. This however is a double edge sword as it effects beneficial medicine as well, Son'Rei receives no benefits from any medicine. (Chakra pills, blood clot, even drugs that would boost stats)
    Link:


    Last edited by Son'Rei on Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:22 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit Per Nyg Request)


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1080
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Son'Rei Updates Empty Re: Son'Rei Updates

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:43 pm

    Modded via discord and awaiting changes.


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Son'Rei Updates V320w6Son'Rei Updates 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    Son'Rei
    Son'Rei

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2020-02-02

    Son'Rei Updates Empty Re: Son'Rei Updates

    Post by Son'Rei on Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:22 pm

    Bumping so it's not lost


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Admin

    Posts : 706
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Son'Rei Updates Empty Re: Son'Rei Updates

    Post by Chen Kimyōnakama on Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:56 pm

    @Son'Rei wrote:Update Type: Two week Grace Period
    Information:

    • Changing UA's and adding new ones
    • Redistributing LBP's to be 1 Technique and 2 Destiny
    • Redistributing Exp and trading my 4th skill point that I didn't use.


    UA's and Exp Information:
    Half-Seals: Son'Rei is capable of weaving hand seals with only one hand. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for the hand regarding hand seals.

    Assault Specialist: Son'Rei is at his best when he is away from his home, where there is no fear of him destroying his or his fellow villagers home. When attacking a dwelling Son'Rei's rank counts as one rank higher when determining auto-hits on NPC, however when defending his dwelling Son'Rei's rank counts as one rank less as he holds back out of fear of his family and friends.

    A True Prodigy: Son'Rei is capable of learning techniques one rank above of what his class allows, this *can* be stacked with other modifiers (Sensei, Intelligence, etc..). Additionally he is capable of mastering techniques faster than the average shinobi resulting in techniques becoming free of WC cost 1 Rank earlier than before, (D-Class can learn D-Rank tech free of word count rather than just E-Rank techs, ect. This is capped at A-Rank Techs, and doesn't effect S-Tier.) This results in stunted growth forcing Son'Rei to acquire an additional 65% experience to advance into the next class. C-Class: 1650, B-Class: 3300 A-Class: 5775, S-Class: 9900, X-Class: 13200

    Inept Knowledge: Son'Rei's was born with an inept knowledge, as such Son'Rei starts with an additional 900 Spendable experience. Through this Son'Rei has incurred a debt with the natural balance of the world requiring the full amount be paid back through life experience, and therefore all experience gain goes towards the repayment of this debt until it is paid off. Once the debt is paid in full this UA is removed. (0/900)

    Ancestral Element: Son'Rei ancient connection to Katon give him a 1-Rank reduction on the chakra cost of all Katon Techniques as well as makes them easier for him to learn giving him a 50% reduction to training WC cost, however he receives a 1-Rank Increase on the chakra cost of Fūton Techniques and must spend more time training techniques of the wind release costing 100% more WC.

    Unnatural Resilience: Son'Rei possesses an unnatural Resilience to survive, granting him the ability to regenerate his chakra during a time of great need. At anytime his chakra is 30 or lower Son'Rei is capable of restoring 25% of his total chakra, allowing him to continue fighting, however this taxes his body resulting in him suffering double the exhaustion when he hits that point.

    Exp:
    Starting ~ 1650
    Debt ~ 900
    1Skill ~ 500
    Total ~ 3050

     - 750 unlock Shakuton master

    Remaining ~ 2300

    Stats: (10/21)
    Strength E
    Constitution D -150
    Stamina C -450
    Speed D -150
    Coordination B -950
    Intelligence D -150
    Perception C -450

    Remaining ~ 0

    UA Addition (Feb 16) :
    Extreme Heat: While all Fujio have high body temperature, Son'Rei seems to have an abnormally high temperature even by their standards. Registering at 165°f (74°c) Son'Rei seems to burn germs and illness off before they have time to grow, resulting in a -1 Tier effectiveness of poisons used against him. This however is a double edge sword as it effects beneficial medicine as well, Son'Rei receives no benefits from any medicine. (Chakra pills, blood clot, even drugs that would boost stats)
    Link:

    Approved
    Son'Rei
    Son'Rei

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2020-02-02

    Son'Rei Updates Empty Re: Son'Rei Updates

    Post by Son'Rei on Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:02 am

    Update Type: Exp claim (goes towards debt) & universal Claim.
    Information: 4 Posts in Multiplayer thread +40exp
    6 Posts in Multiplayer Thread +60exp

    Total Experience: +100exp (lowers debt to 800)

    Due to UA, claiming all D-Rank techniques that Son'Rei is capable of claiming

    Link: Thread 1, Thread 2


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Chronicler Raven
    Chronicler Raven

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2020-02-27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Registration Modding
    Class: E
    Ryo: -

    Son'Rei Updates Empty Re: Son'Rei Updates

    Post by Chronicler Raven on Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:38 am

    @Son'Rei wrote:Update Type: Exp claim (goes towards debt) & universal Claim.
    Information: 4 Posts in Multiplayer thread +40exp
    6 Posts in Multiplayer Thread +60exp

    Total Experience: +100exp (lowers debt to 800)

    Due to UA, claiming all D-Rank techniques that Son'Rei is capable of claiming

    Link: Thread 1, Thread 2
    Exp approved.

    Which D-ranks would that be, then?
    Son'Rei
    Son'Rei

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2020-02-02

    Son'Rei Updates Empty Re: Son'Rei Updates

    Post by Son'Rei on Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:44 am

    @Chronicler Raven wrote:
    @Son'Rei wrote:Update Type: Exp claim (goes towards debt) & universal Claim.
    Information: 4 Posts in Multiplayer thread +40exp
    6 Posts in Multiplayer Thread +60exp

    Total Experience: +100exp (lowers debt to 800)

    Due to UA, claiming all D-Rank techniques that Son'Rei is capable of claiming

    Link: Thread 1, Thread 2
    Exp approved.

    Which D-ranks would that be, then?

    All D-Ranks in the libraries of
    Non-elemental
    Katon
    Fuuton
    Taijutsu
    Genjutsu
    And I don't know if there are any but if there are then all D-Rank Shakuton techs as well


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

    Posts : 253
    Join date : 2020-01-02

    Son'Rei Updates Empty Re: Son'Rei Updates

    Post by Ikomiki on Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:02 am

    @Son'Rei wrote:
    @Chronicler Raven wrote:
    @Son'Rei wrote:Update Type: Exp claim (goes towards debt) & universal Claim.
    Information: 4 Posts in Multiplayer thread +40exp
    6 Posts in Multiplayer Thread +60exp

    Total Experience: +100exp (lowers debt to 800)

    Due to UA, claiming all D-Rank techniques that Son'Rei is capable of claiming

    Link: Thread 1, Thread 2
    Exp approved.

    Which D-ranks would that be, then?

    All D-Ranks in the libraries of
    Non-elemental
    Katon
    Fuuton
    Taijutsu
    Genjutsu
    And I don't know if there are any but if there are then all D-Rank Shakuton techs as well

    Approved. You also get open customs too, but you can ignore those if you want.


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Ikomiki Otsutsuki
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 2300
    Renown: 25
    Ryo: 20,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C++
    • Stamina: A++
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2831-ikomiki-s-updates#22390

      Current date/time is Sun May 24, 2020 6:46 pm