Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Silvery Shark : Mom And Boi?

Bones!
    Bones!

Village : Kirigakure

Silvery Shark : Mom And Boi? Empty Silvery Shark : Mom And Boi?

Post by Bones! Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:47 am

Spoiler:

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    Kirigakure's Exporter
    Simply put, she wasn't one to be keen on working with children. But she wasn't one to underestimate others either. Sure, they weren't toddlers, and most of her own employees were fairly young. That being said, she needed to do things on her own, and for now, helping out some of the locals was both good pay, and a breath of fresh air. Offloading some of the goods, she simply took to herself carrying a large crate to where they needed to go. With a nod, she followed their orders.

"Jus' a 'round the back ther'." he'd say. "We'll take it from 'ere." She carried it, walking a good distance with the box in hand, setting it down and making her way back. There was a good few people who seemed to help out, in addition to their own understaffed crew.

Her hands were covered in her cloth gloves, and her attire was that of her common wear. Her white dress shirt now dirtied with sawdust and grime, her black slacks in the same condition. Her tie loose and unknoted as it hung like a scarf. She was prepared to do a bit of work today, even for just a little bit. It was all about community. It wouldn't take long for her to return to fetch another crate, lifting it just like before and carrying it to is destination. But with the mindless work, she felt as if it could be done a bit faster, and easier. Both of her hands folded, and when she returned to the docks, beside her stood two more copies of herself. The three of them taking the barrels of goods before making her next journey back.
    Strength: C || Constitution: D || Stamina: C || Speed: B ||
    Coordination: C || Intelligence: D || Perception: B

Name: Water Clone Technique
    Cost: -
    Range: 25 m.
    Speed: -
    Element: Water
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirement: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Handseals: Tiger
    Description: By using water as a medium, the user can create one or more clones of themselves. While the clones can perform techniques, they only possess one-tenth of the user's chakra and cannot go too far from the original. The clones can also be used as medium to perform other Water Release techniques, as demonstrated by Kisame when he reverted their arms into water to perform the Water Prison Technique. When these clones are struck with a sufficient amount of force they will revert to their water form. The clones can be created anywhere within a 25 m. range of the user, unlike the Shadow Clone technique which requires clones to be created next to the user (such ranged spawning would require the clone to be spawned from a pre-existing source of water)
    Drawbacks: When casting this technique the user's stamina must be above 30% in order to maintain control over his/her clones. In addition, the user must maintain general concentration to maintain their clone's presence. If at any time the user is inflicted with heavy damage in contrast with their Constitution all clones will be dispersed. The user must be within 25 m. of their clone.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: C
    Ryo: 25,000

Silvery Shark : Mom And Boi? Empty Re: Silvery Shark : Mom And Boi?

Post by Zeke Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:39 pm

Another job had fallen on his lap during one of his off days. One that would be simple yet pay well. So there were no complaints from him. He was going to be working with some of the locals offloading some goods. There was an additional catch as well, he would be working with one of the newer Jounin. Someone he had never heard of but was eager to meet. Especially since he was without a teacher and the village had not yet assigned him one yet. It was still early in the morning when Zeke arrived on the scene. The work was already being done by a group of people. Folks were already offloading the goods from one of the ships. Zeke approached the ship with haste and made his way onto the deck. There was a man with a rough look about him. Before Zeke could get a word out the man spoke.

“What ar ye doing here lad. You one of the help? If you are you are late.”

Zeke smiled before speaking, he knew he was late to the party but he was going to carry his fair share of weight around. “Sorry about that slept in a little late.” He noticed three of the same person carrying goods off the ship. No doubt some sort of clone technique was being used here. It was a woman with white hair. She was covered in sawdust in grime she had been lifting quite a bit from the looks of it. With the clones, she could unload goods three times as fast. Zeke stopped gawking and quickly made his way over to one of the barrels. He got a firm grip and lifted using the legs to avoid lifting with his back. He walked the barrel off the ship and placed it down near where the lady and her clones were setting their barrels down at. He was just following the crowd where they were taking the barrels. He said nothing but grunted as he set the barrel down. He hurried back towards the ship to make up for lost time.

Post by Bones! Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:56 am

Spoiler:

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    Kirigakure's Exporter
    It was a task she could have easily gotten done herself. But that wasn't really the point of it all. The point of today was to help out, and find a few perspective students to mentor. Maybe she could teach a thing or two, but that wasn't her idea. She needed a team in order to get back in the field and under the eye of the kage. She needed to prove herself, and if she could find students already skilled, it would less for her to do later. For now, she was scouting. For now, she lifted containers from point A, to point B.

She would pass a young boy who seemed to join later on, only to help out. Was that the other shinobi that was hired to help? Maybe she didn't need to work as hard, but then again, who was to say. "Thanks, for finally showing up." She spoke, trying to sound positive, but it really came out with more attitude that she would intend. To her, it did the job.

"If you got any skills to help speed this up, I'd suggest using them." She would smile, only to walk back to the ship to bring another couple of clones, bringing her total to four. Rather than lift alone, they would all share the load, that was, except for the original who carried her burden by herself.

Character File

Post by Zeke Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:32 pm

The white-haired lady spoke up as she worked alongside her clones. It came off with a bit of attitude but it was warranted. Zeke was late to the party. “Sorry about that.” He hurried back up to the ship to grab another barrel. She then said something that made Zeke reflect on himself a bit. He didn't have much in terms of ninjutsu at the moment. He wasn't that versed in the art, he had some novice techniques with no clone jutsus in his arsenal. “Sorry but I don't have much in the ninjutsu area. I rely solely on my physical ability for the moment. I know that's a bad thing but I am working on it.” He explained. He grabbed a barrel and followed the lady and her clones back to the area to set yet another barrel down. One more pair of hands was more than enough to handle this job. He wasn't going to dwell on it too much to avoid getting sidetracked in his head. There was a job that needed to be done. He figured he spark some conversation.

“The name's Zeke, I have never seen you around here you must be new.”
    He continued to work while trying to hold a conversation to not slow down the job.

Post by Bones! Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:38 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    Kirigakure's Exporter
    He was apologetic. Was he really at fault then? How could one be sorry for something they had no power over? It was interesting, and something she would hold onto for far longer than any normal person. The next time they passed, he gave her an answer, and with it information. He wasn't expertly skilled, and was expected. Usually the students don't tend to have a full set of tools to use. They knew how to do a few things in concept, but none of the ability. Perhaps giving him a hammer would help her later when she needed things to get nailed.

"Akeru Hozuki." She would stay, catching up in pace to where the four of them. two of them actual people and not bodies of water. She lifted what she could, as her clones continued to do as she needed them to. Enough to not over exert her mind.

"Who is your teacher then? You should have at least picked up on a few things. Perhaps something to strengthen your body then?" She asked, genuinely curious. What was he able to do, and what was he interested in doing?

Character File

Post by Zeke Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:08 pm

“It's a pleasure to meet ya Ms. Akeru Hozuki.” He said while trying not to grunt. He was still holding a barrel with both hands trying not to look or sound like he was struggling while doing this task. Then she asked Zeke a question he was not prepared for. She must have been generally curious about Zeke as a person so he felt the need to reply honestly. “No one honestly. I am self-taught for the most part, I trained with a few of the Jounin but as far as a real sensei? No, I haven't been assigned one, just been doing my own thing for the most part. I picked up a few things along the way and I strengthen my body through training. So I am a decent fighter.” He explained while he sat the barrel down. He wiped the sweat from his brow looking up at the three Akerus. He moved back towards the ship to grab yet another barrel from the deck. “I am not worried or anything like that I am getting along just fine alone but I would be open to learning from a teacher.” The job was going by swimmingly and the crew seemed like they were nearing completion of their task. While the ninja was getting closer to finishing their own task of moving barrels.

Post by Bones! Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:50 am

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    Kirigakure's Exporter
    Naturally, she was curious about anything she knew little to nothing about. Anyone from Kiri was someone she was generally interested in knowing about. These were people she would sometimes find herself work alongside, and the less mystery, the better work was in the future. Hearing he had no teacher did bring a bit of disappointment to her ears. it was a shame there wasn't more people trying to teach more young shinobi. Granted, she didn't really have a mentor outside of her own family, but maybe if she did, things would be different.

As the four of them did their jobs, it wasn't hard to have a short conversation about things as they did so. it only made the day go by faster, rather than simple silence. "Well, of you're open to it, I wouldn't mind helping you out." she would say, "I haven't taught many Genin or students before, but I'm sure I could at least teach you something." She wasn't sure what she could really offer, but even some of the basics, simple taijutsu would be helpful to a learning student, right?

Character File

Post by Zeke Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:00 pm

Akeru was offering to be his mentor, today was turning out better than expected. Zeke couldn't turn such an offer down like this. The village didn't appoint him one and he was more than open to the idea. He composed himself to keep from sounding overly excited about having a teacher. But he was all game for the idea of learning from someone above him. With a huge smile, he responded, “Well I don't have a reason to say no so why not. I am game to learn some things from the upperclassman.” Zeke said while placing the barrel down. There were only a few more barrels left to unload and one more trip with the clones would be more than enough to take care of the job. “Let's finish this up and get down to business. I am a quick learner and there is more than enough time in the day to teach me some new tricks.” Zeke excitedly hurried back to the ship to grab the last of the barrels. With one last heave, he lifted up the barrel and began to hurry back down to the docks. 'I gots me a mentor now today is turning out to be the beginning of a new chapter in my life.' he thought to himself.

Post by Bones! Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:21 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    Kirigakure's Exporter
    Hours passed, and their work was wrapping up. She was carefully picking her students, only leaving the one odd one left to chance. She would be sure to leave all of her knowledge with them, hoping they would all be great prospects. They would finish their trip, taking one final crate for the last drop off.

"Then let's get it done." she would say, this time a bit faster. She was eager to get back to her old ways, and more so to prove her worth to the Mizukage. A final drop off and she would set back home to ready her gear. It may not have been that afternoon, or that night, but she was going to share as much knowledge as she could. She was going to ensure, she would see one of, if not the fastest growth of a genin.

Character File

Post by Zeke Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:15 pm

Zeke hurried down the docks with all of his might, so he could get done quickly. He passed Akeru and her three clones. Time was a-wasting in the day so it was best to finish this up quickly. With the last barrel for his side, he brushed them together, knocking the dust off of them. It was time for some training hopefully they could actually get a good work out in. “I guess we can meet up here in a bit I need to go home and take care of some business.” By that, he meant to get his training clothes on and grab his gear. He didn't really suit up for carrying barrels around. Which was a bad habit of his, not being prepared for combat. Well he was usually prepared but it often happened on days like this where the missions were relaxed and not a whole lot of combat was involved. He walked over to the captain with outward hands to collect his pay. The captain said nothing and handed over his share of the coin. “Thank ya much. Alright see ya in a bit teach!” There was a good feeling that followed saying that, teach. Zeke liked the ring of it and looked forward to saying it much more often now he had someone to mentor him. With that, he headed off back towards his home.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 am