Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Life of royalty.

Shinji Hyuga
    Shinji Hyuga

Life of royalty.  Empty Life of royalty.

Post by Shinji Hyuga Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:06 pm

Life is good. Shinji would think to him self as he was walking g around out side in his garden, it was a very large garden that was kept up by his servants that worked around d his home tho shinji thinks that they should just be glad his family even let them work under such a noble family of the hidden leafe village. Shinji hyuga is born Into the noble house of hyuga which is famous for helping konoha get its start as it is. Shinji rounded the corner of his building as he slowly made his way to where his father had wished to meet him cause he assumed he had something important to tell him.

Stamina:(D)
    Speed: (D)
    Coordination: (C)
    Intelligence:(C)
    Perception: (D+)

Name: Shinji hyuga
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: byakugun stage 3

[spoiler]Experience: 0

Ryo: 0

Elements: none

Jutsu:
    Shinji Hyuga
    Shinji Hyuga

Life of royalty.  Empty Re: Life of royalty.

Post by Shinji Hyuga Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:21 pm

Shinji finally reached his farther room which took him a few minutes longer then what he had wished cause he had spent to long looking at his garden."Come in son." Shinji would hear, so opening the door shinji walked in as he then got on his knees turned around and closed the door. Once he was finished he turned back around as he bowed to his dad while still on his knees. " it's ok shinji you do not have to be so formal around me, now come I wish to play you in a game a chess while we talk." It had been some now sense he and his father had sat down like this and spoke let alone play a game of chess. His dad made the first move as he reached down and moved the forth pawn in front of the queen forward two spaces. So shinji did the same thing which for the time being had them stale mated. " shinji my son, here soon I have been given word that you shall have your first mission soon. I just want you to know that as you dad I can not be more happy but also as a hyuga I can not let down the Seriousness of our clans honor. We are of the hyuga and sense this is your first mission I wanted to talk about how important it is that you do not mess this up and bring shame to the family son." Shinji listened to what his father said and he could not agree more with what he said.

Jutsu:
    Shinji Hyuga
    Shinji Hyuga

Post by Shinji Hyuga Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:30 pm

Shinji and his dads game went one for hours until finally shinji managed to win by taking his king. " thanks for the game pops buy I shall be going now, gotta get ready for my mission. " He would say as he got up and exited his drama room, it was not often that he was able to beat his dad In a game but today marked his 50th win against him but unfortunately he still had a long way of overcoming his 200 loss record to his father shoto hyuga. Shinji was not sure what kind of mission he got but he would find out out when he got there so for now he headed back to his room.

Jutsu:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 pm