Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Early Twilight

The Cockroach Cook
    The Cockroach Cook

Early Twilight  Empty Early Twilight

Post by The Cockroach Cook Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:04 pm

The sun had risen over the mountains spanning across the majority of the Land of Lightning, displaying a glorious crimson pattern over the parts of the sky split from the sun's direct rays by means of the high rising mountains that served as Kumogakure's base and its natural defense. Many people, citizens and shinobi alike, looked up to the sky in the early hours of the morning in reverence to the colorful display.

They watched in hazed anticipation for the colors to shift from deep red, to bright orange, then to an illustrious yellow before settling in to light blue. It was a miracle of nature that happened every single morning, save on particularly dreary, cloudy, or rainy days, and this one looked to be especially clear. That's why it was confusion that greeted the sudden fade of the colors, for everyone that had looked up in awe now looked to each other with questions for which none had the answers. A great shadow fell upon the expansive plains settled just East of the mountains, a shadow so great and terrible that it snuffed out all light from their view, and looked upon the grassland as an eclipse spreading darkness across the land.

The people continued to stare, their curiosity temporarily overwhelming an inherent sense of fear that soon grew beyond their control once they realized what it was that had caused this shadow. The people screamed and ran, while the few shinobi in the area sought to defend their lands. They were beyond hope, however, as a series of immense explosions sundered the land and scorched the grass. With a great many tremors felt all the way to the Village Hidden in the Clouds, all life in this portion of the plains was wiped out. Then, the shadow pressed onward, turning along the mountain range and disappearing beyond their peaks as though it had finally found what it sought.
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Early Twilight  Empty Re: Early Twilight

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:08 pm

The Cloudian Wonder moved forward from the early dawn towards the rising sun, streaming through the plains swiftly. He dashed lightly through the reeds of the damp mountainous region seeking beyond the season of the winters few which emanated upon the manifold. The sun sheened radiantly in its glory, shining forth from the apex of the ranges, the echo of solumn meditation from the monks of the zodiac which treaded from the top of the peak, making thier way down the ranges by early light. The Cloudian Wonder, briefly waved towards them, and they beckoned in prayer. Another one of female monks waved and beckoned him to stream over. Seeing no harm, intuitionally he did.

Early Twilight  1483095586988

She gifted him white rozaries, which had been crafted by a lotus plant, told him here he could find the lotus bulbs, and sent him on his way. In appreciation, he taught her the basic forms of ijutsu and the pressure strike technique before pardoning himself in adoration of the gifts. He put one sets around his right and left arm, another set around both his legs tapping them in triplicity and apply chakra, the last, around his neck and proceeded through the fields.

{ Exit ~=> Towards Land of Frost }

Techniques Utilized:

Status: Traveling Minor County ~ 12 Hours { 25 Chakra Consumption }
    Speed: S Rank { Deducts 22 Hours } ~=> X Rank { Deducts 28 or 30 Hours ??? }
    Chakra Consumption
    34 out of 160
    { ±10 Hours }

Early Twilight  Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:24 pm

I streamed forward and found the snow melting from my innocent Yukata, as I streamed through through the air upon my nimbus, stratusing over the borders of the land of frost towards the land of lightning. I could see the peaks of the mountains which gifted me reverance and a solumn feeling of home as I soared over the bamboo forest and the outer villas of refugree camps and towns sanctioned upon the outskirts of the village. I held enlightened inquiry hoping for good news of progress and possibly to finally see the Kage, that of which I hoped to do since I became a jounin of the village.

I incessantly streaked through the air upon my nimbus in a streak of lightning, striding forth in celerity until I reached the village of Kumogakure.

Techniques Utilized:

Speed: S Rank { Deducts 22 Hours } ~=> Z Rank w/ shunshin { Deducts 50 - 60 Hours ??? }
    Chakra Consumption
    87 out of 160
    { ±10 Hours }

{ Exit }

Last edited by KhaixRoze on Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted Tracks)

Early Twilight  Kumoga10

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:55 am

I let my cloud ascend as high as it possibly could, paramounting over the sky and into the asperitaizen clouds up ahead. I when I reached the peak, I began to apply chakra to my legs and feet, tapping the back of the joints of my knees, behind my ankles, and the center of my soles. Afterwards, I began running on top of the clouds, streaming forth from Kumogakure toward the southwestern border of the lands. With celerity, I would shift through the manifold as I ran upon the air, shifting into a beacon of light shunshining, from the land towards the next.

Techniques Utilized:

Speed: S Rank { Deducts 22 Hours } ~=> X Rank { Deducts 28 or 30 Hours ??? }
    Chakra Consumption
    37 out of 160
    { ±10 Hours }
    { EXIT }

Early Twilight  Kumoga10

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:19 pm

I streamed forward through the sky, leaving a trail of wind, breezing in the gale o'erhead as I crossed the frozen tundra and ascended towards the outskirts of he lande of lightning. The temperature begn rising from the cold estate, where I'd been sanction in the land of frost for a month. I was glad I was returning home, however had a sudden nostalgic feeling for I wanted to to keep travelling beyond the expanse. With the letter from the elders in Shimogakure no Sato, and the coordinates to chart it's location, the intel I received was adequate thus worth while seeking. Now I was returning back to the flock in the village of the clouds, hoping to sheen through the gates with me found glory. I wouldnt have had it any other way.

Techniques Utilized:

Speed: S Rank { Deducts 22 Hours }

Chakra Consumption
    66 out of 160
    {±10 Hours}

Statistical Shifts
    Speed : S > S±± { Upon Cloud } A > A±±
    Coordination : B > { Upon Cloud } B±

{ Exit ~> Kumogakure's Gates }

Early Twilight  Kumoga10

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:09 am

The stratus of my cloud lead me far beyond the ideologies of what I should have done and what I was doing now. I figured it was best to stream forth and Stratus upon a new cloud to seek forth what Ive always wanted to fruition for myself. I was tired of the sullied manifestations because of the dull intentions and Lamentations of others. With the new found mission of which Superior Lady Mora had gifted me, I figure it was the beckoning time if which I finally made a name for myself, other than the titles which beckoned the wealth of my name throught the creation of the storm. The nimbus I rode streaked me beyond the terrace of the mountains and into the open sea, where I dreamed of the reliquary about to take place and manifold beyond my very eyes.

Techniques Utilized:

~`|•:★:•|`~

Speed : S±±; { Upon Cloud } A±± > S±
    Coordination : B > { Upon Cloud } A

Status: Traveling Minor Country { Canyon//Bamboo Forest } ~:=:> Open Sea~ 12 Hours { 25 Chakra Consumption }
    Traveling Speed: S Rank { Deducts 22 Hours }
    Traveling Advance : {±10 Hours}
    Traveling Time : Instantenous

Chakra Consumption
    35 out of 160

{ Kumogakure's Gates ~:=:> Open Sea }

Early Twilight  Kumoga10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 pm