Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Applied Knowledge is Power [Akihiro]

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Applied Knowledge is Power [Akihiro] Empty Applied Knowledge is Power [Akihiro]

Post by Kyoji Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Satomi was getting used to the entire position of Hokage. The famous white cloak with the fire designs at the bottom of the cloak. The hat with the fire nation symbol on top of it. The famous look of a Hokage one that was very noticiable by the populace. He was busy today but there was an important meeting he had to have before everything was attended too. There was a Uchiha Jounin making his report on the land of Tea. Everything was coming along nicely and they weren't hip to the Konoha ninja's sent to observe them.

They needed the intel, there was a certain someone that would aid in that was well. It was imperative that he learn how to become what he was meant too. There would be a time where his generation would eventually be done with leadership and it would left to the younger ones to take control. Now was the time to shine.

Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B > S (EGF)
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

Applied Knowledge is Power [Akihiro] Empty Re: Applied Knowledge is Power [Akihiro]

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Akihiro strolled through the Administrative Building pretty much like he owned the place. Being the youngest ninja to ever assume the command of Konohagakure no Sato's strategic office, he was used to the looks and glances people gave him inside this place. At first it had been weird- after all, he was still a 14-year-old boy, and before he was nominated for the position barely anyone paid attention to him at all. He used to want to be listened to. Now that he was here, however, the occasional glances could sometimes be disturbing. He ended up discovering that the best way to not be bothered by those glances is to simply...ignore them. And so he ignored them as he walked into the building and towards the Hokage office. Ignoring the staff didn't mean ignore their presence or their words towards him. It simply meant not considering what they thought of him at all. He had a job to do, and he was damn good at it. Everything else was... filler.

"Yo~" He would say, after knocking twice and entering the office to find the single person in the building whose opinion actually mattered. "You called for me?" Perhaps he was too lax in the manner he spoke. But Akihiro had known Satomi for quit a while now, and the man had witnessed his growth from a mere Genin who could barely fight the at time Jonin, to a fully developed Uchiha. It felt weird to treat him differently just because he had been nominated Hokage. Not that it was a minor feat by any means, but rather because....it just felt so.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Applied Knowledge is Power [Akihiro] Empty Re: Applied Knowledge is Power [Akihiro]

Post by Rin Matoi Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:40 am

Masuyo would make her way into the Administration building after being summoned by the new Hokage, Satomi. She had experience with the man in combat and he seemed rather capable as a fighter. She had no qualms when the village council elected him for the seat of power. Better you than me...I still have plenty of young years left... The idea of being stationary doing paperwork was maddening to the young Jounin. Sitting down, signing papers, and hearing mission reports. Such was the life of a Kage. She knew firsthand as she worked long enough to have either requested signed documents or giving reports to her Kage, or in most recent cases, the Head Council.

Her footwear consisted of standard black sandals fitted for comfort and security. With the toes and heel left exposed they provided additional balance, while the rest of the foot up to the ankle was protected by the thick nylon material of the sandal. The soles of the sandals are reinforced with hardened material to resist heavy impacts and weathering. She wore a pair of loose fitting black pants with the bottoms near her ankles taped securely in white bandage wrap. This provided balance and reinforcement to her ankles while closing off the ends of her pants. In addition, more bandage wrap was wrapped around her right thigh which allowed a navy blue holster to be strapped over comfortably. Around her waist she wears the basic utility belt which carries two green holsters on her right side along with a tool pouch around her back side and a canteen to the far left.

A black mesh shirt is worn under a common long sleeve black top having a red seal of fire placed on the outsides of each sleeve towards the upper arm. Over that was a fitted green flak jacket provided by Konoha's armory. The jacket was zipped up and secure firmly on her body. On both of her hands were a pair of fingerless black leather gloves, each fitted with a steel plate on the backs for protection as well as a means to fortify backhanded strikes. Around her neck Masuyo wears her forehead protector as a collar. The black cloth is tied in a knot around the back side of her neck with the steel plate facing the front for identification. The steel plate has Konoha's emblem engraved on the front. Masuyo has straight black hair which extends down to her mid back. Two strands of hair drop down touching her chest which leads into her bangs, those being cut shorter and swept to the side. She stands at 5'9 weighing approximately 145 lbs. Her fair skin is complimented with her voluptuous form which is completed with a pair of hazel eyes.

Masuyo entered the room to see the Hokage himself and a young boy in his presence. She would approach the desk stopping a few paces before it next to the lad. Can I help you, Lord Satomi?"
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:46 am

A dark hand reached up to tip a wide angled hat backwards. Satomi had summoned both Masuyo and Rin, both of them would directly benefit from each of these announcements as well. Akihiro, one of the best brains out there.

Masuyo, a refugee from Iwa but don't tell her that. Being at the brunt of her combat ability, her resolve in protecting Konoha was unmatched. "Thank you both for coming. With my ascension to Hokage, I now have need of powerful hands. Akihiro. You have shown vast intellect unrivaled in the world. You have provided for us greatly as Head Strategist. You have shown to be a capable leader. And as such I will be granting you the rank of Jounin. You may have one choice of learning an Konoha Kinjutsu.

"Masuyo. You have shown strength beyond what is asked of you. I have first hand experience of it as well. And to my knowledge is one worthy of watching over this village in one of its highest capacities. As a true Konoha shinobi. I grant you the rank of Jounin Commander. You will have any and all access to all Konoha Kinjutsu. You will also lead when I cannot. And command the armies of Iwagakure and Konohagakure.

"With the Chuunin exams upon us, Akihiro. Your new position now change demands more challenging missions. You should go and recover any Intel on Kumogakure. Their skills, their shinobi, anything and everything. Also to watch over our Genin, make sure they comeback alive."

"Masuyo I may need your help with the surrounding lands in the future. I may ask for your counsel as well on this Akihiro. Our taking of the land of the earth did not go unnoticed. " Satomi finally finished feeling a bit winded but satisfied.

Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:19 pm

Akihiro merely nodded at the Hokage. Being a Jonin was a huge responsibility and he wasn't entirely sure he was ready for it. Alas, the Hokage's will was his command and that meant following the man's orders. If he was going to take on Jonin responsibilities and lead a team of Genin, Akihiro needed only to do what he'd been doing so far...to rise up to the challenge and take it head-on.

Besides his promotion, Akihiro also received a new mission. He was to head to Kumogakure and watch over the exams. This aligned nicely with his intentions since the fresh Jonin wanted to go there and watch the exams anyway. Now he would even be paid for doing it. Intelligence gathering was one of his favorite type of missions and the one type he was best at. "Very well, I will go to Kumogakure no Sato and watch over the exams. I'm sure our Genin will do well."

Then he listened to the Hokage's words regarding the invasion of Iwagakure no Sato. What the man said was entirely true. "The operation in Iwagakure no Sato was a tremendous success. But we cannot expect the other nations not to realize what we've done. Sooner or later, they will know. My advice is to inform Kirigakure no Sato right away- best not create distrust between the two allied villages. As for Kumogakure no Sato... We can't know how they'll react. All we can do is remain vigilant and plan our next move. If you need my counsel, you know where to find me. Is there anything else you need?" Akihiro spoke, making a final reference to the Mockingbird's base.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu, Scorch, Katon, Fuuton, Suiton
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:35 pm

Kameko walked quickly toward the Hokage's office, her brisk pace a normal thing for a woman as busy as she was. She was running multiple businesses, heading a clan, and contributed to the administration of the village along with her various other shinobi duties. Needless to say, she was a very busy woman. The Amandi head had requested a meeting today, and while it was scheduled a half an hour later than now, she wanted to be early. Perhaps he wasn't too busy with things, this new Hokage. Her role in the administration was seeing to the outfitting of various high ranking shinobi with her skills and providing input on various economic and trade issues, her fiscal background in a merchant family coming in handy for that role.

She was dressed in black, skintight pants with no pockets on them that were tucked unto a pair of equally black boots. A nice red blouse was tucked into these pants, a belt with a couple different pouches containing various things holding everything in place. Underneath the blouse she had on a very supportive push-up bra that made the girls "pop", especially with the top button unbuttoned to give just a glimpse of cleavage. She had matured quite a bit the last couple years, getting a good start to the curves she was going to possess and that were only going to improve in the next year or two. No flak jacket was on her person at this moment, as all of her duties today had been administrative in nature. Her hair was wrapped into a neat and tight bun on the back of her head, two silver pins holding it in place. Light dabs of cosmetics brushed up her appearance, but for the most part she went all natural and let her beautiful emerald eyes steel the spotlight.

The Amandi arrived at the office, entering the building and flashing a smile at the lady up front. They knew each other quite well, having spoken more than a few times in the time since Kameko's promotion. "Is the new Hokage busy? I know I'm early, but I really want to meet him," she said upon entering and greeting the receptionist.

"Hmmm, I think he's got a couple people in his office right now, but you should be able to go in. He didn't tell me not to let you in, anyways." She got a puzzled look on her face at that point, Kameko guessing what she was thinking.

"...You did remember to tell him, right?"

The woman smiled awkwardly, a light blush coming into her cheeks. "I think I told him yesterday but... I don't remember. I want to say yes, though." Kameko shook her head and sighed.

"It's always something,"
    she teased, taking off towards the Hokage's office as the two of them chuckled together. Kameko got to the door relatively quickly, her hand rising to deliver a couple quick knocks on the door so as to not interrupt anything important. "Excuse me Lord Hokage, it's Kameko Amandi. I know I'm a bit early to the meeting but, well, there's a lot I'd like to discuss," she spoke, loud enough for Satomi to hear her on the other side of the door.

Character File

Post by Kyoji Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:40 am

Satomi nodded as the newly promoted Jounin gave him his own advice. Though he was extremely young, Satomi himself was only eight years older than him. They were young powerful ninja of the village, and they proved it through their actions. Akirhiro asked for any other counseling on his behalf. To which Satomi replied, "On the matter of the Mockingbirds. They kept watch over the land of earth while we conducted our...acquisition of Iwagakure. I will continue to fund the group its same expenses." There was a slight rapping on the door.

He heard a voice on the other end. It sounded familiar, and of course it was. "Come in." They had group gathering already, which was fine for Satomi, he can now attend to other matters at once. Kameko Amandi was on the other side of the door, once she entered Sato would ask, "Ah Kameko. I was just finishing up some business with our new Jounin Akihiro and Jounin Commander Masuyo. What is it you'd like to discuss?" He leaned forward on his desk and folded his hands.

Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:47 pm

(I suppose I'll go next, then)

Kameko opened the door and entered the Hokage's office, turning and shutting the door behind her softly before facing forward again. Her eyes scanned the other two people in the room, one of them being immediately familiar. It was her old sensei, Masuyo Kaede. She was a jonin again, and if Kameko wasn't mistaken, the jonin commander. The two rarely saw each other much with their vastly different functions within the village and Kameko's ascension to true leadership over her clan, but it was nice to know she was doing well for herself. The other one was a chuunin she recognized and had said hello to in passing, an Uchiha by the name of Akihiro. From what she knew of him, he was an incredibly bright shinobi whose abilities were praised by many. She wondered if he was as intelligent as she was. Kameko wasn't one to toot her own horn... much... but she knew that her mind was vastly more capable than most of the people in the village, if not the world. It was one reason she was even part of the administration, truth be told.

The chuunin bowed to greet everyone in attendance, her standing as a clan head mattering little. Always be respectful, that was one lesson her late father had always pounded into her head growing up. She was back up just as quickly though, much more refined in her motions than she had been when Masuyo was her sensei. "Hello, Lord Hokage. Masuyo-sensei," she tipped her head and smiled at Masuyo before turning to Akihiro, "Akihiro," she did the same to him, though with only a light smile rather than the bright one she gave Masuyo. Her gaze fell back to Satomi, approaching his desk as she rifled through one of the pouches on her hip. Out came a small piece of folded paper that Kameko quickly unfolded. A seal was on it which she tapped, releasing the three scrolls sealed inside of it. She placed the paper back in the pouch and set the scrolls down on top of the hokage's desk, grabbing one with an almost giddy manner to her actions. The Amandi clan head unrolled the scroll in front of the hokage, revealing a blueprint for a new building she had been planning. She needed some finishing touches, but this was a good start.

"I'm sorry to be so early, but I've really been wanting to show this to you since you took office. This is my newest plan for an improved lumber mill to increase lumber production in the mills owned by Konohgakure. I've looked at their original designs and it was mostly manual labor, but I've devised a semi-automated lumbermill to replace these old models. I have an automatic saw in place rather than the manpower driven one, which is this here," she tapped her finger on a spot in the top left corner of the print, "and have also added a semi-automatic branch stripper so that we don't need to manually cut all the smaller branches off. That's over here," she said with another tap on the print, this time closer to the bottom and slightly to the right. "There's a couple other tweaks I still need to make, but I think that if we implement this in all of our lumber mills that we could come close to doubling the production of lumber per mill once everybody gets familiar with how everything works."

She stopped here, a grin on her face and a gleam in her eye as she looked the hokage square in the eyes in a lapse of etiquette. When it came to her inventions, Kameko was absolutely obsessed. She forgot anything and everything when it came to discussing her various items of usefulness, and this one was probably her best one yet. "I've got a couple other plans here with me for improving a couple other resources, but this one is the one I know would benefit the village the most in the shortest amount of time." She paused, remembering the presence of the other two for a moment. "Oh, um... I got a bit carried away there, sorry. I wanted to show this one to you first, but there's a few other things to discuss too. I wouldn't mind doing that when you're not as busy, Lord hokage," she finished, a light blush appearing in her cheeks as she got a little embarrassed by that emphatic display of her newest invention. She did note, however, that the Hokage appeared to be sporting a few things from Kameko's own shop. He had been a customer of hers already, a fact she was not aware about until this moment. This may go better than she expected, actually.

Character File

Post by Kyoji Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:05 pm

Satomi dismissed both Akihiro and Masuyo with a wave of his hand. With their business concluded there was only one more matter to attend to. Young Kameko, a Chuunin of the village and an active mind for crafting. She came in and began to greet everyone, Satomi first followed by Masuyo and then Akihiro. She was excited about something, pulling out scrolls Satomi was to see why. Her mind about crafting was one of kind within the village. His armor that he had on his mannequin within his office and he kept it in pristine condition.

Kameko reached into her pocket and pulled out a thing piece of paper with a seal on it. She activated the seal and out came three scrolls. Eagerly she went to show him the blueprints of a building. It was intricate and well designed. Satomi found himself nodding more and more as she explained. Then she stopped after noticing how long she was going on for. "These plans sound very good and look even better. No problem I shall help the construction. I also may have need to send you to Iwagakure along with a platoon. This business ideas would do well for Iwa. We shall speak on them another time, and I will send for you."

He nodded for her to be excused as he turned back to the many missions he had to approve now.

[Exit]

Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:28 pm

"Thank you, lord hokage," Kameko said with a bow. She was going to Iwagakure on an official mission for the village, AND she got to build her new toys at the same time? This was going to be a good year it seemed. "I'll make sure to implement the idea everywhere I can." With that, she was dismissed along with the other two. Kameko would exit the office after this, making sure to scoop up all of her building plans before heading out. Kameko stuck her tongue out at the receptionist on her way out jokingly, causing the woman to grin as she left.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:41 am