Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Yui and Yua finally make a friend ?[Yue]

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Yui and Yua finally make a friend ?[Yue] Empty Yui and Yua finally make a friend ?[Yue]

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:17 pm

Yui and Yua finally felt it was time to train, having been given new non-dirty clothing by Shimiko they smiled and felt very clean. She let them use her apartment to bathe and clean and have a restful night of sleep for the first time. They learned a lot from her like they had to pretend to be nice and get close to people, she told them they had to try to be friends with higher ranked shinobi to gain trust in the village. To be able to do lord Jashin will they understood they had to do it in secret and plan their moves carefully or they might get caught and killed.

The pair were merged once more as they took to the training grounds, they had learned something quite interesting as they were able to stretch their limbs several meters, this would make doing taijutsu at range possible which suited their style or even to cut people with weapons soaked in their own blood. The pair would stretch the limbs out but they felt it was possible to do even more as they wondered if it was possible to whip the limb and connect with targets. They began to focus as they would begin to stretch the limbs out before they would aim punches toward a nearby target dummy as they began to flick the arms forward they could feel the attacks were much faster with them impacting the dummy. They did, however, feel weaker, so the tradeoff of striking people in this form was speed for power. This was fine by them as they got stronger it meant the blows used in this way would also become stronger as they furiously punched and kicked the target at three meters away. It likely would be quite a sight to spectate with the arms and legs moving so fast.

"Yua this is pretty amazing, this gives us a big advantage against those who use normal Taijutsu, they would have to deal with attacks at a range and as we get stronger the attacks will become stronger."

The pair would stop swinging as the pair separated from each other, her twin now next to her as they laughed and held each other's hands. They were happy they were learning more as well as getting stronger, they were sure no one would dare mess with them later in life. They also learned of the amazing Lord Jashin and all he had to offer, they were more than happy to offer a sacrifice to the man, yes it would be a great pleasure. Yui would kiss her sister on the forehead and hug her as she did, she loved her sister very much but she knew, for now, her sister was too weak to be away from her side. She planned to get her stronger so she could also enjoy life more before the pair would merge back together and begin to think of what to work on next.

Trained: Soft Body manipulation - Surprise Whip

Signature:
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Yui and Yua finally make a friend ?[Yue] Empty Re: Yui and Yua finally make a friend ?[Yue]

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:56 pm

I watched on from the shadows of the grounds, gazing from above upon the jet rails of the training facility within Ground One. I was assigned to an elder recruit, Yuï nd Yua and today was my first experience perspecting and prospecting her ability as a finite shinobi of the Kumogakure Alliance. The twins were special, akin he, merging into one symbiotically; they chose to coincide and sublime within each other like ghost through a wall. It was purely facinating. She began stretching her arms and attack a training dummy, in multiplicity, within the facility before gifting her introspection and tactics of her style. I prospected her stance and finesse and knew she'd be the one for me. Akin I listen, twas her accuity, thus I reached, slendely stretching my arms forwards, upon the guard rail, flinging myself over in arch tucking a fling; spun thrice in a little ball. I slinked my arms into normal length while in air, rolling them, with me, into a small orb, before recovering upon a crouch, thumbing both of my legs and applying chakra, five meters away, as the girls seperated. I rolled sideways into a ball fifteen meters. I immediately stood, standing 20 meters away from the twins, gifting a smile and a solumn wave with my left hand saying nothing, yet observed the two as they would merge into each other again, within homeostasis. idoused downwards towards the ground in stance, aging my dominant hand forwards in the initiation of a spar. There was no need for judgement or sullen words, for I simply wanted to test my new recruit in the skill which she beckoned forth.

Yui and Yua finally make a friend ?[Yue] Latest?cb=20160118203506

Spoiler:

Yui and Yua finally make a friend ?[Yue] Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Yui and Yua finally make a friend ?[Yue] Empty Re: Yui and Yua finally make a friend ?[Yue]

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Yui and Yua suddenly saw a strange sight as a young man suddenly came out of what appeared to be nowhere spinning in a circle rapidly before he would sudden crouch up off the ground motioning with one hand a challenge it appeared. They were not exactly sure what was going on but they certainly would not ignore a challenge as the merged pair would smile and take a stance. To anyone that used taijutsu, it was obvious this was the Arhat Fist stance. The two twins in no way would not accept this challenge as they would rush to approach the young man. They would suddenly slam their leg down hard toward the unknown man aiming their foot to strike toward his back.

They did not really know anyone in this village and certainly did not know he was a Jounin to them a challenge was a challenge regardless of whom they fought. As they did try to hit the man he would suddenly roll away leaving them very confused, they clearly had confused looks on their face now do you deal with someone that fights in such an awkward way. They would attempt to chase after aiming to aim the legs toward where he had been, their kicks leaving quite a nice crack in the spots they hit, clearly, the pair had some strength behind their blows.

Chakra-3
    Arhat Fist activated
    Str: C
    Spd: D
    Con: D

Signature:
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Yuï charged forwards, with Yün's formation of a rolling ball, heswiftly startused towards the side, diving a hard left, avoiding the initial attack. With his enhanced agility, Yün streamed forward in a ball as Yuï chased him, cracking the pavement with her sheer force of her kick towards the ground. He didn't need her destroying the field, nor was it his intention of her destroying the layer. Yün quickly zipped forward, rolling beyond Yuï, 15m, before springing outside of the ball, twisting and turning, casting four clones in a buff of smoke whilst emitting white cloud plume from his mouth smogging them all within. As he dashed retaliated within his celeric getaway, he could see Yui slamming her foot upon the ground, cracking the pavement underneathe. As she raised in air for her last shunt, the other clones ran away in thier pillowy white plumes of smoke as Yün charged chakra within his body, shunshining in a bolt of golden lightning outwards, another 15m, towards the side. All the clones, included Yün, were covered in puffy clouds, surrounding Yui//Yua in star formation, sending non lethal bolts of electricity to lightly shock the girl before she could react toward her landing. With the swiftness of reflexes and casting of the techniques and closeness of the electric flash of lightning, the bolts would sound off in a high pitch ring and sheen light beyond the emanance of which Yuï eyes could see.

Spoiler:
    [/u]

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:28 am

Yui and Yua noticed their blows not landing as suddenly clones appeared making her grit her teeth. This was quite annoying she still had no idea who this person was before suddenly the clones and the man began to radiate in a light as she was still in the air she felt a sudden shock hit her body causing her to land awkwardly and in pain. Well, it was clear the person used Raiton, she would not give in so easily though as she would strike her own body three times, she had to get faster to stand a chance to even try to touch the man.

After striking herself three times she once again rushed at the man aiming her arms to rapidly spin around her aiming to strike all the clones if possible. If they were clones they would simply vanish after one blow, and she was unsure what the real target was so this was her best option she had available.

Soft Body manipulation - Surprise Whip
    Arhat Fist activated
    Pressure Strike

Str:C
    SPD: C
    Con: D

Signature:
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:35 pm

After my lightning streams breeched he defense, they sent light jolts enought to wake her up, not to harm, merely a shock to her system, the clouds became less fervant with golden lightning. I was only seeking to train my newly found Apprentice. Yün could tell she was of a princess, yet in her current will for ability would have to shape up to become a viable portion of a member of the team. As the lightning in the clouds ceased from brimming and booming forth, Yün simply allowed them to protect him and the clones. In retaliation twas his jolting first strike, Yui'Yua became adamant and decided to rush towards after empowering her self in the 15m star formation which Yun had her surrounded, locked within, and soon quarenteened. She began to run towards a particular corner, in which Yun had all of his clones, including himself to spin around within a circle, projecting fierce waves of electric currents generating within and around the clouds plumes, providing an able defence from any measure of attack. As she ran towards the spinning sphere around  her, she spun the opposite direction, elongating her arms in the attempt to get out, despite the display of the storm which I gifted in radiance. She'd connect with the spinning circle of the clones from the center eye, puffing a clonecloud within smoke, upon kinect, yet Yün sent another lightning jolt from the opposite direction, to shock her again, as the formation was unchanged and started to spin faster, brimming within golden streams of electricity. 'Her ability of physical transformations starts with elongation, yet her constitution is just akin thine own, frail. I am surprised she volleyed to attack me again physically, even after my spiritual ascension. Maybe, she is purely supplimental? I'll have to lucent her other skills, just so we can properly prepare. I'll give her another chance to try again.' Yün thought, spinning the clouds and himself faster, upping the level of lightning which bellowed from plumes of clouds. Of course, they were only a diligent display in intimidation, leaving the actual power of it's ability low and weak.

Spoiler:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:00 pm

There was no respond from her after I jolted forth three other lightning bolts from the other cloud, striking her lightly from all sides. ' I thought her wake in perception was quite alert and jovial. Was she not what she seemed to be?' I didn't know what happened to her spirit. She was hype and ready to counter attack at the whims notice, yet she failed to keep up pace as the clone clouds disappeared and dispersed into thin air. Through the cloudian mist, appeared, shaping the inner wave cloud from my body, covering the midst of my face in an indigo plume, striking golden lightning around and within. My eyes illuminated with lightning, glaring through the opaque cloud of the storm. 'Indeed, I have watched you for some time, little one. Your finesse requires refining, yet your style in whole hearfully admirable. Where has your mind gone in this spar of ours? Have you given up?' I asked her in bellowing thunder, the lightning of the clouds illuminating and sonancing with the waves of my voice, lighting around my mouth with every enlightning word. 'Have you forgotten your officiary already?' I asking in a pardoning yet sincere tone. 'I geist we just weren't seemed to be.' I said lullingly flaring small streams of lightning towards Yui'Yua, channelling them, electrifying her lightly with miniscule sparks. The electrified blue sparks would feel like an intense tingle, tickling over her body with the milliseconds which passed, spiringing over her essense and nueral receptors, stunning her as they shocked her down towards the ground into dogeza infront of me. 'Forget me not, Your Jounin Officiary: Léi Zhëńyüń, Thy Boy Kid Cloud' I said dispairingly as my body streamed in a volley of light, up the guardrail which I previously stood before the spar and through the corridor above.

{Techniques Utilized}
    Shunshin
    Speed//Reflexes
    A > S
    {Exit}

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Everything was happening in a flash as they heard him talk very strangely once again, they had little chance to counter the shock the second time as they could feel their limbs becoming numb making them scowl at him. They stood no chance it was clear this was no genin as he would speak a bit more and say his name this was their sensei it seemed, though thoroughly confused if he was he suddenly vanished saying were they not what he thought they were. He would then just vanish leaving the pair very confused and unsure what they should think, though the first thought is they wondered if Jashin would make him die. As they could feel the limbs once more they would stand up and dust themselves off. They would leave the area a bit baffled and certainly be thinking the jounin assigned to them is literally insane, of course, others could say the twins were insane but he even talked insanely.

-Exit-

20 EXPX3=60

Signature:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:33 am