Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Bandit Cavern of the NighStrom Knights

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Bandit Cavern of the NighStrom Knights Empty Bandit Cavern of the NighStrom Knights

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:50 am

Yün was assigned another genin subordinate to be surveyed under his gentle guidance under the storm. As rite of initiation, he immediately Introspected to take the genin out within the field as a test of ability. The stormclouds gathered above as he called forth Kasuo, from the land of the land of the lightning to meet him on the northwestern outskirts of the village where it was said the 'Nighstrom Knights' were stashing inventory and goods from the village storehouses into abandoned caverns to sell to smugglers whom bordered the valley of Unraikyo. He waited patiently within the bamboo forestry, before awaiting his new found companion to show himself. 'All in hopes before the pouring rain...'

Last edited by KhaixRoze on Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Bandit Cavern of the NighStrom Knights Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Bandit Cavern of the NighStrom Knights Empty Re: Bandit Cavern of the NighStrom Knights

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:24 am

Kasuo had been surprised with the letter that was sent up to him in his room, usually not getting many letters specified for him, the purple-haired individual quickly ripped open the letter to see that he had been assigned a mission, with a sensei no less. It meant that Kasuo's individual days were finally over and he had been assigned with a squad, or a teacher at least. Maybe they finally realised his potential? no, that would be too pretentious to think of, to drift away from that he had thought of a riddle for this little momentous occasion. "Some will test me, others will try me. I am as slow as a turtle, yet rewarding if I'm not lost. What am I?" of course, the excitement had made him forget he's by himself currently as there's no one to answer it. "Patience." he wasn't mad or pushy about being put into a squad, he played it patient and calm, and he's being rewarded for it hence the riddles context.

He waited for the allocated time, and started to dress up into his ninja gear for this mission. He had wondered constantly what his new sensei might be like, he's hoping that they're of a somewhat intelligent nature to Kasuo himself, but it's better to temper down one's expectations. He simply hope whoever they are, it isn't too much of a disappointment or rather, they'd get along in some shape or form. As soon as Kasuo was ready, he'd leave about two hours prior to the start of the mission, having plenty of time to walk across Kumo to the gates, walk through the lands and go to the rendezvous that's set up. His dad had gone out for walks in the wilderness sometimes and dragged Kasuo along, so that knowledge is pretty handy for this mission currently as he doesn't have too much trouble finding his way.

After a considerable amount of time had been spent on constant absent-minded thoughts and walking to the location, Kasuo had finally found himself in the bamboo forest, realising that the weather was a bit... odd around this specific area but once more, that didn't bother Kasuo too much. There was a lot of looking around, until Kasuo finally spotted the young, silver-haired boy. It must've been a mistake of some kind, maybe this is a lost boy? there's no way that this person could be his new sensei unless someone's playing a joke on him? no, that's not possible either since the mission documentation was all official like, there's no way that someone would go to that extent to just prank him. He decided to finally stop circling in thoughts about it and ask the boy up-front about it. "Are you my sensei for this mission?" saying this with a blank expression on his face, still calculating and thinking this whole situation through.
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm

Bandit Cavern of the NighStrom Knights Empty Re: Bandit Cavern of the NighStrom Knights

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:46 am

After the stalking the exit of the bamboo forest for hours, Kasuo finally showed up with questions. Yün was seated in deep meditation, looking out throught the reeds where he could see the entrance of the cave 50m ahead of them both. With a slight smile he nodded, relinquishing words for action, slumbering deep within the eyes of Kasou. He moved on from appearances after measuring the young clouds and looked towards the sky. The thunder boomed ahead whilst the darkened clouds covered the light of day. The enlightened weather began to shift to a dreary overcast as night seemed to sweep the field and the first drops of rain sprinkled from the sky. I signaled for him to move closer where I would introduce myself and the objectives of the mission:

'Ai, call me Yün. I will be your Jounin sensei from here on and throughout. Today, we were trecking through the basin of the outskirts where were were alarmed of a presence of a notorious criminal gang noted to be the Nighstrom Knights. They are a crowd of ragtan bandits whom are uncivilized and unpresidented with the travelers, wanders, caravans, and bards amongst our sanctuary. We have recieved many reports on thier tyranny of stealing the wares of our merchants and slandering the respects of our kages name. We are solely called upon this day to subdue them. Eliminate none and capture them all. Failure to comply to Non-Lethality will not only leave a bloodstain on your hands, although a cloud forever haunting your existance. Let's do this as slow as possible, I want the reign of this stormcloud above us to last forever...' Yün said nostalgically. 'I have heard little of your skill before. Gift me your name and bestow us of your style?' Yün asked assertively to access the genin before, arising from meditation and persuing forth, signaling the genin to follow. The rain began to pick up speed and drop into full bliss, soaking the fields and turning the dirt into mud.

Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:10 am

Kasuo is a bit surprised that he had been trusted with such a first mission, perhaps there's not much to worry about considering he has a Jounin with him for the mission, so he shouldn't have to worry too much but he's still smart enough to be careful since they'll be dealing with hostiles, even if they are a bunch of tasteless bandits. Speaking off... he's surprised that this individual is indeed his sensei, beggars can't be choosers but he was expecting something a bit more... showy, which is probably the word he's looking for. "This is how I get rewarded for my patience?" he had thought, right after to a thought of regret to being too harsh and too judgemental, he knows well enough that appearances can be deceiving and he should at least give this person a chance.

He soon got asked for his particular style of fighting, since Kasuo is unknown to the Jounin which was a fair enough question, though the heavier rain had started to slightly bother him in the back of his mind, getting his ninja outfit a bit wet. He still answered the Jounin well enough as he started to follow him. "Kasuo Hideaki, My chakra nature is Wind, I've been trained in Kenjutsu and I'm currently training for Genjutsu as I'm suggested I have an unnatural affinity for it from the teachers at the academy." he was pretty straight to the point about it, as he doesn't tend to beat around the bush too much if he can help it... unless it comes to riddles, then that's a different story.
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:45 am

After stepping forth through the marsh of the Bamboo forest, I figured it was only righteous to coat my feet with chakra to stand above the moist ground. With the pelleting of the rain, all dirt within the area had become muddy, soaking the ground in torrents of water. Quickly, the rains fell heavier and deeper, cascading the field in murky lands and swamp. 'The storm has quickly picked up, I see. The floods are always a positive symbol. Even in times of distress, the deities of the rain knows how to flush and cleanse the range, gifting it the nourishment of the water within the spring. If genjutsu be your specialty, leave your sword at bay and flow on into the wind. Today we focus on long range assualt and team coordination.' As Yün peered onwards, exiting the forests, he crowched low, watching as the bandits either ran from the cavern, further up the moutainous pathway or within the cavern in front of them, leaving the two nin soaked within the torrenting rains which began to flood the highlands. The water from the higher path began to roll down the mountain as a riding wave. Without avail, Yün shunshin forwards towards the raggity door of the bandit cavern, safely landing away from the flooding water, sweeping from the mountainous path securing the entrance of the bamboo forest. As he crossed the path, from forest towards cavern, it's guidance was blocked off by the wave of the flood. Yün turned to Kasuo, signaling his apprentice to stride across. A simple task, yet the rushing waves made them hard to ride and a hassle to waterwalk over.

Spoiler:

Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:34 am

This person was... unique in his own way, Kasuo would admit that. He's pretty well-spoken which Kasuo appreciated, but he did it in quite a weird way, he didn't know how to put his finger on it. Kasuo understood what he meant, at least most of his sentence but his formality in such the current wet climate felt so contrasting, Kasuo would usually be a bit more talkative himself but the rain dropping down and making him wet had distracted his thoughts. When this person started to coat his feet in chakra, Kasuo did the same thing similarly, not having much struggle with it since he was taught the skill at the academy and refined his usage on it.

After his wordings though, and once given the chance to speak, Kasuo would elaborate a bit more on his proficiency of Wind Release. "I'm afraid I'm not quite combat capable at this stage, I know a few techniques here and there but I don't have much combat experience to battle bandits." he didn't even have kunai, shurikens, anything really. He knew the one genjutsu technique and that's for fear, manipulation mostly. He knew two Wind Jutsu's and they weren't very combat-orientated.

It seems his sensei was pretty straightforward and direct in what he wanted to do though, as Kasuo could follow behind what he's doing well enough, such as crouching to stay hidden from the on-coming bandits going inside and outside the caverns who seemed to be setting up counters against the riding, flooding waves raining down from the mountain, and it felt like Kasuo and his sensei were getting the worst of it. After the coast was seemingly clear, Kasuo went along with his sensei across the brutal tides rushing down the caverns between the bamboo forest, though Kasuo could stay on his feet well enough, he was rather slow about it as he didn't want to trip over, lest he wanted to be injured by the waves or worse, in a good minute, Kasuo would make it safely to the entrance of the bandits hideout.
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:54 am

As Kasuo made the way through. I lifted judgement on and presumed to bestow hope that even without combat experience, we could feed through the cavern and see what was in store inside. I placed my left pickey over my golden bandaged mask, signaling the sense of silence as I presume to reach the cavern unlocking it from it's barrier which was casted over the entrance, dispelling it's seal. The shackle of the air, bellowed a gust of wind upon unlocking the seal. I persued forth, tapping the base of my neck, raising my left and right hands to cross over my collar bones, and further towards the gates of my wrist, before signaling onward. Within the cavern, I discovered lowlight within the darkness, it was damp and dark. I looked within the palm of my left hand and generated chakra. A indigo bobbule of light sparked intensely, before stabilizing and streaming around me. It levitated from the pit of my hand and around my head, orbiting. I casted a few extra, totaliting 5 around my head, 3 around my wristerns, and three around my ahnkettes. Ten immediately manifested orbiting my waist. Afterwards I perched my hands together, pressing my fingertips within prayer pose, gifting enlightning inquiry:

~:願光明賜給我們道路的意志,讓我們快速地擊敗Nighstrom Knights並找到他們的領導者來使該地區成聖。:~

As I walked forwards, I became a indigo beacon within the darkness. A bandit on patrol headed towards us noticed me and Kasuo immediately drawing sword initiating combat. I quickly utilized the focus of thr damp cavern to create a litterling of illuminated clones, four of them liquidfying through all the directions of br cavern; southwest, northeast, northwest, southeastrn.

Spoiler:

Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:09 am

The purple-haired individual was a bit surprised to see the orbs that his designated sensei had produced, creating such light in the darkness. "That's a handy jutsu..." he had thought, who was this person? with how well outspoken he makes himself to be, his seemingly young age and showing rather unique, remarkable jutsu... it's very clear to Kasuo now that he's Jounin for a reason, it's not just a paper title.

Along with him however, Kasuo noticed that the four bandits had instantly drawn out their weapons the moment they had saw the duo of Kasuo and Yun, it seems it didn't take long for them to get noticed... then again, it was pretty hard to not notice the amount of light orbs floating around the Jounin, it was a bit bright to look at him because of it but it wasn't particularly difficult. Kasuo planned to use his servant genjutsu at first, which was stopped because all of the cavern's darkness had been lit up by his designated sensei...

After that plan had failed, Kasuo had no practical means of protecting himself against the oncoming bandit patrol, was he really going to die here? this mission is way too extreme for a first-time genin like him! he really realised that now, Kasuo quickly scattered behind the young Jounin for him to pull some other mystical, unique jutsu to hold back these bandits on the offensive.
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:00 pm

Kasou hid behind the mist clones which Yün conjured to confuse the enemy. The mist clones swiftly gathered around  him in seems of protection illuminated as I stratus'd towards the back of the crowd, conjuring a regular cloud from my hands, spiralling it forward towards the group ahead. Naturally it would cover us in the manifold of the cloud, shielding us from view while keeping the bandit away, due to the protection of the dazzling lightning which electrified around it's billowing plume. One of my clones sent forth a bobbule from thier Halo around thier head, streaming it outside of the cloud in a streak of indigo light. The indigo globular exited the cloud, being electrified by the lighting fence which protected the outer portion of the white cloud we all fitted snug within. Afterwards a small pop could be heard outside of the cloud, with a clang of metal hitting the ground. Within the flash of light, the mist clones would slink outside of the cloud and I signaled Kasou to follow. The bandit growned in agony as he was blinded by the flare sent by Yün and clones. He prospected his blindness before heading deeper into the cavern to check out the ambiance...

Spoiler:

Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Kasuo had only just realised then that the clones he's hiding behind were apart of the Genjutsu that Kasuo knew, the only genjutsu that he currently knew at this stage. It seemed to do the job however as the bandits were stopped in their tracks, believing there were far more people in their group then there actually is, that seems to be the beauty of genjutsu, the illusion behind it. Kasuo covered his eyes when he started to see the blinding cloud, before it was seemingly sent towards the bandits and just expanded in-front of them, blinding the whole group which gave the duo an opening.

Kasuo followed behind the Jounin as they went deeper into the cavern, surprised by the jutsu that he had just witnessed, along the running, he felt prompted to ask who he exactly is. "Who are you? and how do you know such peciular jutsu?" Kasuo had heard cases of very young ninja graduating and reaching high ranks at impressive ranks, and it seems this is such an anomaly.
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:42 pm

'My abilities are of the emanance of the storm. We tread far from the will of the sword or that of the ground, yet are one with the wind. Follow, Young Kasuo. We have the totality to yearn.'
    Yün said with both of his index and middle pointed through the corridor. Even with such ability which bestowed the young Jounin with cloud, there was plenty for him to learn to be come one with the Storm. He wasn't the boastful tyoe akin his predecessors, yet he held the same zeal in which to be completed as an Ïnäzümän. As Yün strides forth, there was a shackled door with a hinge, covered in seals. He knew it held complexity, beyond of which he currently knew of fuuinjutsu. He clasp his hands with introspection hoping for the best before attempting to analyze, comprehend, and unseal the Fuuinjutsu inscription encaed around the lock of the hinged door:

'願那封印對卡索和我的同志不會造成傷害。我們可以輕易過關'

I sifted with the seal, attempting to unlock it after looking through its codex around it's ciircumvent. I noticed one then three glphys which could gift meager info on how to unlock the seal and pursue in. After analysis, I began immediacy of tracing the seal with chakra, then unravelling it's mystery. With a minuscule amount of chakra applied within, the seal began to glow, revolve and unlock itself from the hinge, afterwards opening the door without any further introspection. I moved through the door way to discover a small path lit with flame. After the entrance, closed the door, moving forward within.

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:42 pm

The member 'KhaixRoze' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Surgical Dice' : 54, 66, 52
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:39 am

The more abilities the Jounin had shown himself to have, the more at awe Kasuo would simply be in, his normal, riddle-ish behaviour is just put on the side as the mission was distracting enough for him to focus on something trivial at the moment, trying to keep himself focused on the mission despite the fat lot of good he could really do compared to the skillful Jounin. He wasn't expecting that answer out of him though, and even though Kasuo could respect one who's well-spoken, it kept annoying him that he had to speak in such a complex way.

"That's... good and all, but I still don't know your name." the one thing that he really wants to know, which still wasn't answered. Soon enough, he managed to unlock the seal on the door however and they traversed through well enough, seeing the small flame that lit their path. "Very nice... with all your jutsu, do you have something that will either capture or kill the bandits? since that's what the mission wants, after all." referring back to the mission's description, with how he managed to blind the bandits from earlier.
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:51 am

'Capture or kill?' Yün asked dumbfoundedly. 'This is a learning experience, for goodness sakes. How will you ever see the light again from this dark cavern if you don't learn to live and explore a little.' Yün presented humbly. 'This cavern for us is more than simply a mission.' Yun said panning his arms and hands outwards. 'If you only seek to capture or kill, what will you gain after subduing the adversary?' Yun asked. 'Even with the life of a shinobi, our gifts weren't presented into us to meaninglessly utilize for the sake of destruction or cruelty. If you think any differently or need blood on your hands, You can tally from this corridor and head back towards the village.' Yün said accordingly, moving forwards through the torch lit corridor and picking up a fiery club burning brightly with golden flame, latched upon the wall through a semicircle. 'There is always knowledge and wisdom to acquire in these sorts of situations. See with your mind and not your urges. Speak with your heart and not with your sword. Maybe then, we can find a safe way to complete this mission without any failing causalities.' Yün's subordinate questioned his name and emanance, like he didn't know whom he was. He guessed the lot of genin were only prepared to fight cause they could rather than think for the grander spectrum of thier tutelage in Kumogakure. If he were to raise one of his own whim, it would not be one whom had lack of initiative to see a clear picture without agitating its existance with doubt

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:24 pm

He didn't even brief to give a reply and stood there. Unfortunately, another genin who didn't have the initiative nor the santity to gift proper respect for an officiary, even after bestowing gratitude and appreciation. 'The cloud of the storm only seems to travel with thine self. Where as they are heavy, I shall be lighter than air.' I instrospected wil theogght he corridor, leaving the genin behind. I'd suffer enough because of the intolerance to actually evolve and look past meager attempts to compensate by gifting kindness. I'd let it go and crawl through the mission. I moved forward through the dark room, lifting the way with the halos which emanated around me. I strobbed through holding the embrazened club within my hand when I was greeted by three bandits whom appeared. They had no idea whom I was and briefed to attack me, my mist clones moved forwards quickly before I threw the club toward the center of thier wake forcing them to split up. Afterwards, I charged charkra creating a storm cloud infront of me as may hands collided together in a clap, splashing water around them. Upon resonance, the water would trajectory towards them in streams of golden beams flaring from the raining storm cloud, spiringing forward towards the three of them, each of the beams splitting off in smaller volley, targeting prior weak spots, shoulders, chest, knees, wrist, and hands, disarming them with jolts of electricity concussive beams, knocking weapons from thier hands and shocking them from their adamant positions. They quickly fell towards the ground, convulsing uncontrollably. Stunned, yet not dead. I found rope near a chest I refused to open and tied then up before exiting the room back towards the entrance, grabbing extra rope to subdue the bandit from the beginning. He turned out to be unblinded, finally rubbing eyes from the flash of light of which had previously left him visionless. With one of the stormclouds over my hands, raining forth, another volley of beams struck outwards, homing upon him and eletrifying him until he could not resist anymore. Afterwards, I tied him up and exited the cave, before heading back towards Kumogakure no Sato. Another lesson I learned, and yet I yearn the knowledge which would allow me to surpass which was not of the everlasting. 'Ill become the tempest of the storm regardless of thier circumstances, for the calm of the eye is One.'

{ Exit }

Techniques Utilized
    Lazer Circus

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:15 am