Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Learning on the Job!(Mission)

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

Learning on the Job!(Mission) Empty Learning on the Job!(Mission)

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:33 am

Mission Details:

Hiroji got assigned yet another mission, but luckily this time around it wasn't based on dogs, Ox's or some extreme mission with some misleading description. This is perhaps the first time that it's not going to be a wild time and instead the description is actually on point, and that's learning from a Chuunin who's on the job while Hiroji would spend a shift there, learning what he can from the superior ninja. Hiroji's honestly looking to expand his arsenal of jutsu and believes that this chuunin could give some pointers on that, but he'd have to ask once he actually got there.

The Senju boy got there relatively well, greeting the Chuunin and believing the mission would start, led to believe that the missions a solo one until the Chuunin kept looking around. "Hey, where's your partner?" the chuunin finally spoke up on, a partner for the mission? could he be talking about Akihiro? Hiroji was hoping to have a more peaceful mission that's by himself but Akihiro is a welcome company, so he wouldn't mind it until the Chuunin spoke up on who it really is in his next words when he brought out a piece of paper from his hip pouch. "Let's see... Hiroji Senju and I'm guessing that's you... and... Ningyo Hyuuga. Oh wow, a Hyuuga and Senju on one mission, that's not something you see everyday." he then placed the paper away, with Hiroji's eye widening. She decides to show up now?! he wouldn't of minded it, but he had no idea she'd be on the mission.

"We'll start the shift once your friend shows up, but until then were just going to chill back and relax, the gates been pretty quiet today, not too many visitors." Hibiki had spoken in a well-mannered and experienced tone, that wanted you to follow his word behind this mission despite not it being so glorious.
    Ningyo Hyuuga
    Ningyo Hyuuga

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Kugutsu
    Ryo: 79,450

Learning on the Job!(Mission) Empty Re: Learning on the Job!(Mission)

Post by Ningyo Hyuuga Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:11 am

With a heavy heart Ningyo made her way through the streets toward the village gates. While she was excited to get to do another mission and make some money (hopefully to start crafting some puppets!) that excitement was muted by the fact that it would again be only herself and Hiroji. Their last meeting had been an...eventful one, to say the least. It had done well to explain why he was so cold toward her though so perhaps they would be able to work through that glacier-esque attitude together.

Unlike last time she had done better to wake up on time and not give any fuel to Hiroji's hate to latch onto. She even noticed the familiar back of the Senju as she walked but made sure to keep a good distance as to not catch his attention just yet. She observed from afar his interactions with the man she assumed to be Hibiki. The Chuunin would act as a stand-in sensei today and give the pair of them some formal training in the ways of guard duty. While that wasn't the most exciting thing on paper Ningyo was sure it was more interesting in practice.

She waited like that until she notice him produce a piece of paper and then replace it where he had retrieved it from. Taking that as her queue she popped up behind her teammate and gave a warm and welcoming smile to Hibiki attached to a formal bow.

"Thank you for having us, Hibiki-san!" She said in her usual cheery and respectful tone. She took a few steps to stand beside Hiroji, "What's on the schedule for today?" Eager to learn but moreso eager to make things hopefully less boring than just standing around all day, Ningyo asked hopefully.
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:27 am

Hibiki gave a light, cheery laugh as he wasn't all that confident about the mission being that exciting towards the two young genin. "That's... just the thing, there's really not much to do today. I wasn't kidding about it being quiet, usually you'd actually "learn" on the job and learn to check the identities and backgrounds of people that walk in the village gates, but there's only been a visitor every hour or so, and the last visitor was twenty minutes ago so we really have time to kill." he still had a duty to do with teaching these genin and he'd follow through with it. He beckoned them to come along behind the guards booth that isn't too far away from Konogakure's gates, underneath it is a pile of documents that seem somewhat messy but with enough knowledge or wits about it, you could dig through what you were after easily.

He brought out two documents in particular, a bingo book which carried the names of criminals and a much larger document, of registered Konogakure citizens that is usually updated daily to see who's allowed into village and who isn't. "Guard duty is usually a bit more complex then this, but we'll go with the two most important documents of guarding the gates, bingo book for starters... it'd be bad if we let a criminal slip into our midst. The bingo book has each page a description of a criminal, crimes they've committed, how much bounty they're worth, what jutsu they may possess and so on. Those who guard the gates have a duty to remember at least every criminal's faces and description that may pose some significant threat to the villages safety."

He then opened up a random page of the extremely big document, showing long lists of names of people who are "validated" to enter Konogakure. "This book is set by alphabetical order, so don't worry about that. It lists every possible ninja, citizen and person who is considered an ally to Konogakure, and are granted access through the gates. Of course, guards assigned to the gates tend to have pretty good memory of every face and you'd be surprised at the amount of faces we remember without having to look at this document, despite that going against protocol." the explanation and showing of these books had gone on for a solid five minutes, with Hiroji believing at this point, they would just end up standing around, doing nothing.
    Ningyo Hyuuga
    Ningyo Hyuuga

Character File

Post by Ningyo Hyuuga Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Her hopes that this would be an interesting day were slowly but steadily declining. From the sounds of it today was going to be exceptionally slow. She shrugged inwardly. At least it would be easy money so that was nice. Hiroji was surprisingly silent through everything but had unsurprisingly not even noted her arrival in any fashion. Another inward action, this time a sigh. Maybe things hadn't changed at all between them after all? What a bummer.

Lacing her hands behind her back the Hyuuga followed Hibiki behind the guards booth as he instructed. Her eyes widened at the sudden influx of paper once they had arrived where he was leading. It was so messy! It was a marvel that work could ever get done in an environment like that. If they were going to be there for the entire day she might not be able to hold back from organizing all the loose paperwork.

From among the mountain of mess, Hibiki produced two rather large groups of documents. One was an itinerary of all the people inside and allied with Konohagakure while the other was much more exciting! The Bingo Book, a collection of all the big baddies. She had heard a thing or two about it but seeing it in person was way cooler! It was amazing how all the guardsmen were able to memorize so much. It definitely opened her eyes to how difficult a job even just sitting here watching people enter and exit the village could be.
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:28 pm

Hiroji hadn't bothered too much with the lesson, while Hibiki had shown it to the Hyuuga who seemed to be pretty willing and pretty excited at the prospect. "Well... at least you're open-minded, unlike your boyfriend over there." Hiroji crossed an eyebrow, not showing much of a reaction to the assumption. "Nothing? not even a rise? damn, you got a stone cold partner." Hibiki had commented about the Senju, over to the Hyuuga. He then looked around a bit, seeing that no one else was present and opened up the bingo book for the Hyuuga to see. "There you go, have a little lookie at it." afterwards, Hibiki brought out a wooden chair nearby used for the booth, planting it just a few millimetres away from the Hyuuga. "Sit down and feel free to go through the documents if you like, I'll see what I can do about your Senju friend since he doesn't seem too interested." afterwards, the Chuunin headed over to the tall Senju boy and looked over him thoroughly.

"You know, I'd expect this from an Uchiha or something... but a Senju? that's something new." ouch, that definitely touched a nerve of Hiroji's, but he promised to be a bit better behaved for this mission, relating back the last missions ending with Ningyo saying that he'd try to be a bit more tolerable of it and he's doing his best, hence all the silence. "Anyway... I can't have you sit around doing nothing, how about I teach you something a bit more practical if that's what you're after?" Hiroji's eyes finally showed some form of interest "Ahh... hit the jackpot, I'm somewhat skilled in the use of Taijutsu and know a few techniques, and I'm capable of using Suiton."

Hiroji then uncrossed his arms, lightly nodding to the chuunin who showed some confusion. "So... you're good at both?" Hiroji's silence had finally been broken, resulting in him saying "Yes." with the Chuunin beckoning over to a more confined and yet spacey area not too far from the booth, and definitely not in the open, some could say it's a good hideout spot depending on one's perspective, though for this scenario... it seems like it would be a good training place.

"Okay, let's start with some Taijutsu then... I'll teach you a bit of what I know." normally Hibiki shouldn't be doing this, but considering the very small activity today for Konogakure's gates and having a bright Genin handling the gate sentry job should anyone come along, there wasn't much to really worry about. From what Ningyo could hear, it sounds like a few punches and kicks were landed against each other, which is the result of him training Hiroji.

Hibiki then moved on to Suiton, "Okay... this is a good technique to learn." Hibiki then started to show handsigns to Hiroji to use. "Something will feel like it's spewing out of your mouth, allow it to come out onto the ground." after using the following handseals and feeling chakra knead in his stomach, coming out of his mouth, a very slow syrup had covered Hiroji's lower feet and stuck him to the ground, with Hibiki just jumping out in time and visibly chuckling, quickly calming himself down. "Okay okay... just pull your legs out and use the walking technique to get yourself out." following his instructions well enough, Hiroji did as he instructed and planted his feet on the top of the syrup, walking along well enough.

"Okay okay... let's clear up that syrup with proper water, use the following handseals i'll show you." he showed him two different sets, with Hiroji using the first one to expel out a considerable amount of water to clear up the syrup and then another that's a condensed blast water of some kind, splashing against the water puddle created from the previous technique. "Wow, I think you're the first person I know to get Suiton techniques so easily on the first try, it's either your affinity or you're very talented, or just really lucky." afterwards, Hibiki would quickly run over back to the booth to see how Ningyo is doing.

[Learned
    Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field - 150
    Water Release: Gunshot - 150
    Water Release: Water Bullet Technique - 150
    Leaf Gale - 100
    Dynamic Entry - 100
    WC from post = 688
    Total WC needed = 650]
    Ningyo Hyuuga
    Ningyo Hyuuga

Character File

Post by Ningyo Hyuuga Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:01 am

An abrupt and sudden laugh escaped from the Hyuuga when Hibiki mentioned the notion of Hiroji being her boyfriend. She rolled her eyes and crossed her hands rapidly in front of her as if fanning away the idea of it. "Us, dating? No way. He's way too stiff and boring." She said lightly with a small laugh lilting at the end of her statement. Soon after the Chuunin produced a chair and would allow her to flip through the Bingo Book if she wanted to. Graciously taking a seat, she accepted the book and opened it to the middle as Hibiki left to do more hands-on training with Hiroji. While she was interested in the contents of the book she was also interested in seeing her teammate and impromptu sensei do their things as well. Picking the chair up and moved it around so she could keep the two of them in sight as she perused the information in the pages.

It seemed that, like herself, Hibiki was trained in how to use Taijutsu though he had the added benefit of being able to perform Suiton. Ningyo herself was unable to mold her chakra into an element as of yet so it was a pleasant treat to watch those that could. At first there was just some talking but before long the two had both managed to, ew gross, regurgitate some sticky fluid onto the ground in front of them. She stuck her tongue at the display, turning the page of the Bingo Book to some grizzled old guy that was wanted for treason. Afterwards the pair washed away the viscous fluid with a more clean version of Suiton. It was always interesting to see people who could utilize nature transformations with such ease. Maybe one day she would learn to do that herself?

After a small session with Hiroji the Chuunin jogged his way back to the Hyuuga. Carefully she closed the book, using her finger as a bookmark and looked up at the older shinobi. "You both did great! And it looked like a lot of fun too!"
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:22 am

Hibiki nodded to what she said, showing a bit of surprise that she was invested in the training between them. "Ah... well, I thought you'd be more of a book person but that's quite alright." he then looked around, seeing as time flew by from their little training session and nearing towards the end of the hour, but Hibiki didn't want to quite end it there. "I hope it's alright, but I'd like to teach the Senju boy a few more Water techniques. If anybody ends up going through the gates, just tell me and I'll be right over." the Chuunin seemed to be pretty chilled, not having much worry about the gates safety which is reasonable considering that ever since Hiroji and Ningyo had arrived, there hasn't been a single visitor and even by the time one person comes along, it'll be a pretty quick exchange.

Hibiki then decided it' be cool to show Hiroji a neat technique of Suiton, and that's his form becoming one with the water that Hiroji had spewed out earlier to which he showed as diving in the water and instantly "disappearing", before slowly coming back out of the water. "As long as there aren't any sensory types for an opponent, that's a useful technique to have as they can't tell where you are in a large body of water, side effect is... they can still damage you while you're merged with it, so if you get hit by a large lightning technique and get electrocuted, you're gonna feel that one." Hiroji nodded, with Hibiki proceeding to tell him about the steps of using the technique, with Hiroji successfully doing it but a portion of his feet had gotten "stuck" in the water and he can't move it out. Hibiki didn't show much surprise. "Yeah, it's a complicated move to master, I'll help get your feet out but train it for next time, make sure to have a friend while doing so or something else in-case you get stuck like that again." after that was explained, Hibiki did as he said and lifted Hiroji out of the water well enough, his foot becoming solid flesh once more.

For that "something else", Hibiki decided to teach him the water clone technique to which he advised Hiroji to not use so recklessly, as it always takes a one-tenth of a user's chakra and if he relied on it too much, he'd be out of chakra before he knew it. He showed Hiroji the approriate handseal and motions to activating the technique, with a water shape coming out of the form that perfectly cloned into Hibiki himself, before he de-activated it and the water clone just simply dropped down. Hiroji did the same thing and managed to get it well enough, a few details of Hiroji's own water clone were dodgy and questionable but otherwise, it was solid enough to be of assistance and that's what mattered.

Hibiki had taught him a few more techniques, which resulted in him tricking Hiroji once more by spitting out a bubbly, foam-like which made Hiroji lose traction a bit before Hibiki helped by getting him out with a water whip, and using his own water jutsu to clear up the substance once more, with Hibiki passing on the ways of using the water whip as well. He managed to use it well enough and at this point, a visitor would've passed by now as Hibiki ordered for a quick break, believing that he's taught Hiroji a solid amount of water jutsu and make their way back to Ningyo, to see how she's doing once more.

[Learned:
    Hiding in Water Technique
    Water Clone Technique
    Water Release: Wild Bubble Wave
    Water Release: Water Whip
    WC in post = 605
    Total WC needed = 600]
    Ningyo Hyuuga
    Ningyo Hyuuga

Character File

Post by Ningyo Hyuuga Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:48 am

"Oh don't get me wrong," she started as Hibiki mentioned he thought her to be a book person, "I love books. My clan always raises their kids with Taijutsu in mind though so I've been doing it before I could walk! Though personally I'm more a puppet user than a Taijutsu user." She wasn't entirely sure why she decided to give out so much information to the Chuunin but he just seemed like such a kind and open person she couldn't help herself. She nodded her head in permission when he asked if he could teach Hiroji another thing or two. She didn't want to say anything to agitate the Senju but a part of her was dying to spit out that she thought he could use it. Giggling softly to herself she watched as the Chuunin again made his way toward her teammate.

Only half-listening to what was going on between them she turned her attention to the itinerary and Bingo Book with more gusto this time. Only stopping to activate her Byakugan when Hibiki mentioned that without sensory type shinobi the technique would make them difficult to deal with. To her luck though, her eyes were able to still see the Senju even when he was hiding within the water. Giggling to herself again it was because of those eyes that she noticed someone coming from outside the gate. Her attention darted between the three figures before settling on the one approaching. She didn't want to interrupt the others, besides, how hard could it be?

Grabbing the itinerary she met the man at the gates and gave him a small bow which he readily returned. "Name?" The man raised an eyebrow but quickly responded, "Akimichi Chozen." Flashing him a grin she quickly flipped through the pages; she had never been so thankful for something to be in alphabetical order before. She quickly found the man's name and picture, noting that the image matched the real thing and then hopped out of his way. "Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm just a trainee!" The older man waved her apology away and smiled, "Ah I remember those days. Keep it up though and soon you'll get to do real missions. Good luck!" And with that the Akimichi member made his way through the gates and into the village, leaving Ningyo with a small bit of pride in a job well done.
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:12 am

Hibiki smiled when he had witnessed Ningyo doing a job well done, giving a smile to his face. "Man, I love it when the new generation is promising." it seems that his attitude towards training a new generation is pretty serious and he gets a genuine joy out of it, you can't help but feel respect and a good joy of feeling from the guy, which admittedly even Hiroji had started to feel. Hibiki then gave a light pat to Ningyo's shoulder, looking over to the document's that she's been reading. "Wow, you've really gone to work and you've handled the Akimichi fella well enough, just for that... next time you see me around the village, I'll shout you some lunch." he seems to have a tendency to reward work like that, and he's especially got a softer spot for the young generation with that trait.

With that out of the way, their training had continue. There was two more techniques that the Chuunin wanted to teach but their environment wouldn't allow it. "This technique is called Waterfall Basin Technique, but sadly... we need soil to utilize it and considering were just on concrete, we won't be able to do it... but here are the handseals for next time you train out in the training grounds or something." with Hiroji following Hibiki's handseals once more well enough, Boar, Dog then Ram, easy enough to remember.

The chuunin smiled however, getting out a little shuriken piece which is oddly much smaller then the average shuriken piece and throws it at the wall before weaving a tiger handseal, incredibly enlarging the shuriken and creating a hole in the wall. "That's called the Shuriken Giant Body Technique, it carries the same speed and weight depending on how strong you throw it, but it's destructive potential is increased when you use the technique, as a result of increasing it's size several times over." Hiroji had been given a spare shuriken by the guy, throwing a shuriken at the wall and following the same steps, enlarging the shuriken into the wall. "Nice... I'd say I would have more to teach you, but I think we've really gone on long enough."

He'd walk back to Ningyo, who seemed to be more interested in the actual job itself and decided to stop messing around with Hiroji to teach her a bit more. "Some ninja tend to carry identification and were trained to know what to look for in those certain identifications, it saves us about ten seconds of looking through the massive document if they carry it." with that out of the way, he thought about what else he could teach the pair but there really wasn't much else to teach or learn. "There's a bit more from the documents under the booth, but that's more so for people who end up doing guard duty a good portion of their time as ninja, like me. I get the good feeling that you two will rise up high in Konohagakure, so I wouldn't want you to waste your brain power on something so meaningless unless you actually end up in guard duty, which is unlikely."

With that, Hibiki had grabbed a nearby wooden chair and went to the side of the booth, calmly watching the skies and in-between, looking at the gates as well. "Today's been pretty quiet as previously mentioned, so I won't have you two do much else, socialise, or if you have any questions I'd gladly answer them... otherwise... I really think that's it. I'm hoping you two learned a good amount today, even if we didn't end up doing much."

[Learned: 
    Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique - 150
    Ninja Art: Shuriken Giant Body Technique - 150
    WC Needed = 300
    Total WC = 606
    Ningyo Hyuuga
    Ningyo Hyuuga

Character File

Post by Ningyo Hyuuga Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:36 am

A sudden pat on her shoulder caused Ningyo to jump slightly. She had been so entrenched into the paperwork that she hadn't noticed Hibiki approach from behind her. Placing a hand to her chest she let out a long and settling sigh, "Gosh, I'm sorry! I was just reading on this one missing-nin and got a bit too into it. I'll be sure to be more attentive next time!" She smiled warmly when he offered to get her lunch next time, closing her eyes and nodding enthusiastically. "I look forward to that! I love lunch." She said with quite a bit of pep to her tone.

The Chuunin went back to his training with Hiroji and left Ningyo alone with the paperwork again. Flipping through the Bingo Book she finally stumbled across a fellow puppetmaster. While it was likely wrong to be interested in a missing-nin she couldn't help herself. There weren't many puppet users in Konohagakure so she didn't have a lot of knowledge on what others of her fighting style were capable of. The man was listed as being able to control up to twelve puppets at once! She had never even heard of that kind of skill before as she could only handle roughly four on her best day. To triple that though, truly there was a lot for her to learn as well. While Hibiki wouldn't be able to train her the way he did with Hiroji, it was still a good learning experience and for that she was thankful.

Her study of the puppet user was interrupted when the Chuunin came back again. This time informing her that some people carried identification to make the check-in process easier. That made sense, if they had to check for a name on every person that walked in and out? That seemed awfully inefficient. He went on to say that there was more paperwork that she could look through if she wanted, though it was more helpful for those that made guard duty their main occupation. Grinning happily at his compliment, she bowed her head. "Thank you for the kind words, Hibiki-san! I learned a lot actually." She turned to the Senju who had yet to really speak all day so far.

"What about you, Hiroji-san?"
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:46 am

Hiroji would share his experiences of today, he was thankful to the Chuunin for imparting his knowledge of Taijutsu and Ninjutsu of Suiton for Hiroji, as he felt like his total proficiency as a ninja is increased whole thanks to it. "In terms of the training we did? very helpful, those Suiton techniques will definitely be useful in my upcoming battles." he planned that one day, he won't always be a Genin stuck to doing such lowly jobs like this, the Ryo was nice and the learning experience is solid but there's only so much of it he can do before he can get into the real meat of missions, like taking on bandits or enemies of an nation, that's when his true skill as a shinobi is properly refined, proper battle out there on the field. He always has Akihiro as a rival to spar with, but he's mostly a party pooper about it and doesn't take half their competitions or spars that seriously. He wants something adrenaline like, to the death basically.

However, he motioned towards the books and didn't seem to be very approving of it. "Like Hibiki said, it'd be a waste of our potential if we ended up in guard duty. Were both from the great clans and while it is a good learning experience, I just don't see us doing casual work like this once we get to the rank of Chuunin. I won't stop there however, I'll make my way up into the ranks of Konogakure and properly fix up my clan." whether it's to replace the current Senju clan leader or to become the next Hokage, he doesn't plan to sit down idly and be okay with where he's at once he makes it up to Jounin or something, he'll aim for the highest point so he can have a critical impact in his clan's future.

Hibiki just simply shrugged at the Senju's little speech, as he didn't care that much and didn't seem to be offended by how pitiful he made guard duty seem to be. "Yeah... guard duty isn't the most prestigious job, but it needs to be done." he had commented, the Senu had look back towards Ningyo, their interaction in this mission had been very short-handed and he honestly was glad of that. "So... with that said, should we take our leave?" he'd ask the Hyuuga girl.
    Ningyo Hyuuga
    Ningyo Hyuuga

Character File

Post by Ningyo Hyuuga Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:00 am

Listening thoughtfully as the Senju spoke, she tried to gleam as much information from the stoic man as possible. He seemed to be one of those "power makes the man" kind of people. The Hyuuga found that kind of thinking to be crude and outdated. Hiroji seemed to only want to train to be stronger in his own upcoming battles. In that regard she respected Hibiki much more than her teammate. He took a thankless job and did it happily. He was by no means a prodigy but what knowledge he did have he wished to impart on the future generations. He was a genuine and nice man and if it wasn't for him she was sure her time spent with Hiroji would've been the same as it was when they washed dogs.

That's why she took an offense when he said that doing guard duty was a waste of their potential. It was something that had to be done. It was something that impacted the village as a whole. To undersell it so greatly was an insult that she couldn't just sit by and watch. "Don't speak of it like that." She said sternly. "This job is something that effects more people than I believe you give it credit for. Without people like Hibiki our friends and family wouldn't be able to sleep comfortably. It's because of people who do guard duty that those with 'potential' are able to reach that potential. The world is more than just the strongest of the strong. It takes all kinds to run a village."

The Hyuuga was somewhat baffled by her Senju companion. He spoke of the future and his clan and all of these other grandiose things but he spoke of them like a child would. Hyper-focused and without understanding of what would be necessary to achieve his goals. She hoped that it was merely inexperience or age that caused him to think like he did. He didn't seem like the kind of guy that would take well to being told he was wrong about something.

"I'm ready to go if you are, and if Hibiki-san is sure we won't be needed for anything else."
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:13 am

Hiroji crossed an eyebrow to her taking insult to what he had said, taking the wording of what he meant wrong. "I didn't say it wasn't needed, I just said I don't see us doing it once we reach around the same stage of Hibiki, since it'd be a waste of our potential considering our clans, no offence Hibiki." Hibiki just shrugged, clearly not wanting to be apart of this argument. "Just don't involve me, it is what it is." Hiroji then looked back to Ningyo. "You and I, we both have bloodlines that make us have more potential then the average run of the mill ninja. We have a duty to fulfil our potential and use it to serve the village as a whole and not towards a job like this, which I'll say again is needed, but it's not for us two. I have my goals for wanting to reach that level of strength, I don't expect you to understand." he had his little rant over and done with.

Hibiki waved away Ningyo when she mentioned if there were anything else to do. "No, you two are free to go. Oh... and Hiroji, mind coming over here for a second?" Hiroji did as the Chuunin asked, only to be grabbed by the wrist and pulled in, with the Chuunin whispering something into Hiroji's ear. "I don't care what type of superiority complex you have, but if I ever hear in the future that sweet girl dies because of you? I don't care what level of strength you have at the time, no force on this planet will stop me from coming after you." he then let go of Hiroji's wrist and backed off from his ear, having his threat over and done with. Hiroji wasn't at all pleased with the threat, but he'd get the threat well enough and remained quiet about it.

If prompted about what the Chuunin said, Hiroji would simply remain quiet about it. "Let's go then, Ningyo. I think were done here." looking back at Hibiki with a vicious glare, but the Chuunin's serious, threatening tone from a minute ago had been exchanged easily back into a casual attitude, keeping an eye on the gates once more. With that, Hiroji would make his leave.

(Exit)
    Ningyo Hyuuga
    Ningyo Hyuuga

Character File

Post by Ningyo Hyuuga Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:48 pm

"The matter of one's birth does not make the man, Hiroji." She said coolly. As expected the Senju believed that he was special merely because he was born with a certain last name. He thought similarly to the way the Main Branch thought. It was a foolish way of thinking, one that elevated one's status without having earned that elevation. Even if she was a Hyuuga, even if she was born from the Main Branch, she was the same as anyone else until she proved otherwise. Life wasn't that easy. Strength wasn't given, it was earned, the same as respect. As she studied Hiroji in those moments she wasn't sure if the man embodied either.

Standing and stretching she was hopeful for the rest of the day. It had started out strong so might as well continue that way, yeah? She paused when Hibiki asked Hiroji to stay behind but rather than trying to eavesdrop or anything she continued on before stopping a handful of meters away and out of earshot. Something was said, she knew. Men didn't use hushed tones or give such vicious looks for no reason. It wasn't her place to ask though and instead she nodded in agreement. "Good work, as always." She lagged behind, turning to give Hibiki one last wave.

"Good luck on the rest of your shift, Hibiki-san! I won't forget about lunch either!"

The Chuunin smiled and waved her off, taking a seat on one of the wooden chairs he had brought up. In an instant he was back into his work and the Hyuuga was making her way back into the village proper.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:42 am