Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Clouds of the Sky

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Clouds of the Sky  - Page 2 Empty Re: Clouds of the Sky

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:39 pm

With the lightning which I had focused within my feet, electrifying tht ground, I also utilized a form of shape manipulation so that I could manuever the lightning jolts which circulated upon the top layer of the ground. The lightning created a jaggified website which I was within the center of, harnessing the shape manipulation in creation of the eccentric bolts. The cackling of the lightning begin to take shape and form over all which was around me, covering distance farther and farther until there was a spiderweb pattern underneathe me. Was it a sign? Possibly I, as a wonderful kid, was a spider. If definitely have to do additional research which could alleviate the stresses and struggles of my fighting styles. I would certainly look into my studies and dwelve farther.

Name: Lightning Release: Spider Web
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: 2
    Range: 0-15m
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Lightning
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Dog → Dragon → Rat → Ram
    Description: After kneading chakra in the body and converting it to lightning, the user places their hand on the ground, releasing a surge of electricity around them in the form of a web, which electrocutes anyone caught in its vicinity. Despite not functioning like an actual spider web, it relentlessly electricutes whatever is in its range, apart from the user. As long as they remain on the web, they can continue funneling lightning chakra into it to maintain the field, but cannot use any other techniques in the meantime.
    Weaknesses: If someone is in its vicinity but not directly standing on it, the technique does not work.

Clouds of the Sky  - Page 2 Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:46 pm

After pacing the lightning underneathe my feet, I began to absorb it as a channel and pure vessal for the Räitōn element. Afterwards I shifted the momentum of the lightning which cackled over my body to shoot it forwards as a lightning stream. As the lightning bolt traveled it formed into a snake like creature, slivering among the manifold. The relevance of the jutsu fit my nature very well. Eccentric as I was to utilize the element of lightning, the gesture of form and shape manipulation began to manifold into my creative sources. I wondered what other objects I could create in purpose.

Name: Lightning Release: Snake Thunder
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 0-30m
    Speed: C
    Hand Seals: Clap hands → Monkey
    Description: The user creates a discharge of electricity from their body to shock an opponent. It can also be released from a distance as a thunderbolt; when used in that way, it takes on a form of a snake with up to a diameter of 4 meters. Both variations hit for the same power and same speed, although the discharge is melee-based, whereas the projectile fires up to 30 meters before it disperses.
    Weaknesses: N/A

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:28 pm

I settled into my tempestry layering my thoughts upon the manifestation of my morality. With yhe charging of lightning chakra within my well, it flared through my meridians, opening the shafts of the tenketsu, sounding through the volleys of my arteries akin a lightning boom. Light electrified in golden emanance shining forth from me as static jolts. Afterwhich, Lightning balls would form, manifesting on the layers of my electrified skin then floating above within air. The cackled with glee in creation on Multiplicity they multiplied into ten.i swirled them around me, syncopating them with the eccentric beat of my heart.

Name: Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Range: 0-50m
    Speed: User's Coordination -1 tier.
    Requirements: D-Rank Coordination
    Hand Seals: Bird → Snake → Monkey → Ram
    Description: The user creates spheres of electrical energy and launches them at the enemy. When they makes contact with the enemy, the spheres electrocute them and throw them back. This technique can also be used in rapid succession or fire multiple balls at once. 5 spheres of lightning [per tier of Coordination past D-Rank] can be created and then fired at the user's Coordination -1 tier. They're also able to be controlled individually, but at the user's Coordination -2 tiers.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:05 am

I revolved the orbs of lightning around me, becoming them as a sphere, orbiting them around me akin a galaxy. I allowed the streams of the electrified source emanate in circulantry, watching the speed of thier movement akin the source of thier creation. The benevolence of thier light shines through the the dark lit room of the grounds within the restricted training facility. I harnessed and manipulated the chakra within to parade in electrical flare, causing them to skattered from in in different directions before xbringing them back towards me once again.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:12 am

After making them stream froth once again towards me, I began to revolve them around me again, utilizing thier formation as a shield. It would help to bring them in to symetrical so that all of the lightning orbs proceeded to orb me in equality, forming a layered orb around me, protecting me from any outside influence. I utilized standard kinection and conductivity to enhance thier movement, manuevering them synergistically as one with the manifold of my chakra coordination. I clasp my hands in prayer being appreciative of the grace which bestowed me the ability to rotate the shield around me as one element.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:17 pm

I channelled my chakra one last time to complete this set of techniques for the day. In a long wind, I streamed the chi emanating and churinging within it's white hub in the center of my gullet. I relaxed my nature to allow the chakra to stream forth from it's well then released the seals from my tenketsu, allowing an smooth flow through my meridians. I allowed the channel of chakra tonflow through me, shifting it's qualities, whilst invigorating my cells with it's emanance, releasing Räitōn from my cells and emananting my chakra from my body. An electrical current cackled from me as I generated lighting streams from the volley of my hands, outwards towards the training mannequins not far from me within the restricted facility. The streams of electrified streams jagged forward electrocuting one of them, before arching towards another then another them another. I found the manifestation of the chakra conductivity intriguing as I volleyed another layer of lightning from my left then right hand.

I beckoned the lightning chakra within my hands again, before flaying the lightning strike forwards towards the training mannequins, watching as they inner hanged currents with each other to keep them all electrified together. It was quite thrilling to see the conductivity of the lightning striking the mannequin and volleying forth from them. The skill was my first AOE in which I would learn and then acquire. I was joyous for this particular occasion.

Name: Lightning Release: Lightning Strike
    Range: 0-60m
    Speed: User's Coordination -1 tier.
    Hand Seals: Tiger → Snake → Dog
    Description: The user creates an electric current that can hit multiple individuals at the same time. Furthermore, it can extend incredible distances and can avoid obstacles. This technique can split off up to six times, for a total of six targets. The technique's path of movement or its individual bolts can be changed but at the user's Coordination -2 tiers.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:38 pm

I let the rest of the lightning kinection phase from the atmosphere by casting a swift sterilization before spanning into the archives to dwelve through my chakra well to draw chrake from within the abyss towards my tenketsu. They opened with rapidity, allowing a swift stream of chakra through the network, energizing my cells before I moved the chakra into fluidity, shifting it's composition into wind energy. I spat from my mouth in rapid succession bullets of wind, each being shaped as a small lotus, protruding forth from my lungs towards the training mannequins within the grounds. They would all hit the bullseye in the center of the target. After which, I begin to aim at vital spots, such as arms, legs, body, and head, aiming with provision.

Name: Wind Release: Air Bullets
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Range: 0 - 50 m.
    Speed: B+
    Element: Wind
    Hand Seals: Bird
    Description: The user creates a massive volley of air bullets which he then fires at the enemy in a consecutive shot. A total of thirty bullets can be created and fire per technique usage.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:57 pm

I legaled the small spheres from my gully of air within my lungs towards the target once more, seaming past the expression of mere bullets. With the manipulation of chakra within the smaller bullets, It caused the bullets to pan and pell rapid cscades of wind. The collision with the mannequin picked up dust and gravel, exploding in a large blast of wind. The wind would cause the walls and panels of the room to shake and shudder. The training dummy moved back and forth, yet seaming unscathed, however metronoming within giant blast of wind released from the collision of the air bullets.

Name: Wind Release: Pressure Damage
    Range: 100 m.
    Speed: B+
    Hand Seals: Ram
    Description: A powerful wind technique where a tornado-like mass is compressed until it has a very high density and is then released. The wind pressure is raised to its highest limit, and once the technique hits the target, the resulting blast sweeps everyone off their feet. When the user casts this technique it grows into a 100 m. diameter vortex.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:13 pm

When the blast of wind settled from the restricted area, I centrated my sources again within the midst of thine body, emanating chAkra of wind within my lungs. I clicked my tongue propelling balls of wind within the palm of my hands, extinguishing them with a fist. Afterwards, I tried again bysnappong my fingers, measuring the rotation of this new found technique. A spiraling whilwind manifested within thine palms, breezing the cloth of my scarf, falling it around and behind me, the tails whipping beyond my shoulders. I threw them both at the training mannequin. Afterwards manifesting them immediately throwing them one by one. Multiple times until I began exhausted, collapsing on the floor and falling asleep.

Name: Wind Release: Spiraling Wind Ball
    Upkeep Cost: 10 per 2 balls afterwards
    Range: 0 - 100 m.
    Speed: A+
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:59 pm

I woke up from my slumber ready and prepared to start anew upon my journey of learning new tehniques which I coul utilize upon the field. The training which I ad with genin were quite fruitful as I taught them techniques that I knew and appreciated our kinship with knowledgeable wisdom of the ancients. I had none problems until my latest mission with Seid and Shinoskay. After the midst of battle, they ran from completing the mission, leaving after the first wave of enemies. I had to innovate and alleviate there lack of familiarity as a team to stream forward and finish the mission by my self. Quite a lesson learned of picking team mates wisely, the same as jounin advisor. I'd rather not have Subordinates whom would fission from me when I inquired balance to finish the objective of our mission.

I rolled over from my slumber, arching my back and bringing my knees towards my chest before springing out of my crunch outwards to land upon the tips of my toes. I channelled chakra within my larnyx and thorax brining up the energies from my chakra well within the cenger of my chakra well. I pinpointed the seal between my tonsils, above and below before unsealing the lightning which was stored within the base of each tenketsu. Lightning streamed from my mouth as I had no other choice than to drop my jaw and expell a large bursting beam of light, a spear shooting towards the ceiling. I presumed to shoot two other spears before the test seal of my throat closed and my mouth shut.

Name: Lightning Release: False Darkness
    Range: 0-40m
    Speed: B
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: The user emits lightning in the shape of a spear from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This technique is capable of being focused into a straight beam, similar to a laser. This technique can create a maximum of three spears.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:13 pm

I began to shift the energies of my chakra well, seaming them forward from the center of my stomach rising towards the pits of my arms them through my arms to the center of my hands. My phalanges began to glow with golden energy, each tenketsu I could feel opening, unsealing the essence of chakra from them, swirling my next technique into manifestation. A lightning bolt streaked upwards from the center of my palm, embrazzeling halos golden energy as it rise above my hair line. They spun with such ferocity, yet being contained, seven on each size stacking amongst each other. I reached my arms outwards, stretching them behind me as I stood throwing them in the peak of my stand, lifting of my feet with a gust of wind beneathe. The halos flew from my hand spinning in bizarre patterns streaking forth towards the dummy mannequin, aloof into it one by one, electrifying it with the halos electrical energy. Afterwards, I began channeling chakra for my next feat.

Name: Lightning Release: Lightning Rat Violent Quake
    Range: 0-80m
    Hand Seals: Monkey → Ox → Boar → Tiger
    Description: The user releases a discharge of electricity that fires several destructive disks of electricity which home in on the targets. This technique produces fifteen discs of electricity, that can each be controlled individually with the efficiency of the user's Coordination -2 tiers.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:27 pm

I swiftly created lghtnig Javalins, in a golden shockwave around me, three of them emanating in range, circulating around me. I directed my hand forwards and they flew within a spiral, before landing around the mannequin in triangular formation. Afterwards I began streaming energy through them in order to Kinect them with electricity, circulating the energy between them, each ion sending to kinect to each Javalin as a beacon. The energy circulated between each Javalin creating a wall of energy, the electric synapsis enclosing the mannequin within each rod and covering the mannequin within, successfully binding it.

Name: Lightning Release: Thunder Binding
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: 0-10m
    Hand Seals: Ox → Horse → Dragon
    Description: This technique lets the user create a three-sided wall of electricity to bind their opponent. The user must have three conductors to stick in the ground to create the points. Furthermore, once the enemy is inside, if they come into contact with the wall they will be electrocuted. The only way the technique can be broken is if an outside party were to strike one of the walls with a strong enough attack, which will then deactivate the other walls. At least C-Rank Power is required for an attack to destroy the barrier.
    Weaknesses: An outside party can get rid of the technique by firing an attack. Requires conductors as tall as the person being binded, but they can't be larger than ten feet.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:12 pm

After binding the mannequin within, I began to flow fuuton chakra from the source of my stomach, the pit of the abyssal well throughout, swirling the nergy around his feet. In circulation, the creation of winds began to twirl around his legs before streaming downward, keeping him levitant within air. He started streaming the wind amongst the plms of his hands, which caused an amass of twisters to flow around his arms. In boyancy, within air, he propelled himself through the restricted training field, the twisters spinning allegro, flowing in circles and figures eights, utilizing his coordinating for sharp loops and halos with the air. After some time, he returned to a stable position where he could be stationary.

Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Range: 0 - 60 m.
    Hand Seals: Ram
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind which forms four small tornadoes. These tornadoes are capable of flinging away all projectiles and people who make direct contact with them. The wind cuts like most wind-nature techniques and may be combined with fire release techniques to create flaming hurricanes.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:28 pm

With the four twisters providing adequate ascension, Lëî Zhën'Yün noticed the flow of his movement increase. The twisters, beseeched supplimentarily, allowed him to grace beyond the piercing potential of the twister, which he had in mind, if he ever needed a drill. Thier circulation could keep him afloat in air from the ground, similar to his clouds when ascending upon them. Naturally, the twisters swirl was quite loud, echoing amongst the training field as the winds spun celerically. The speed of the winds could also appropriate with defence...

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:37 pm

Lastly, he flung the two twisters wrapped around his hands towards the mannequin below, trapped within the triangular lightning bind, dispelling them based upon elemental weakness, causing the trap to statically discharge into a vorpalation of sparks and shimmers. He begn to merge the two twisters underneathe his feet into a larger twister. The larger twister levitar him amongst the field, yet he noticed the dexterity wasn't the same. The larger twister around his legs gifted a higher current of power and speed, where as the smaller twisters around each of his arms and legs gifted him dexterity. The practice with wind was quite fascinating with him, from lightning, for it was an element he was gifted with aside from the elemental combinations of the storm; Raiton and Suiton.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:19 pm

Lëî Zhën'Yün, the leader of the Îńäzümån, hoped to bestow the emanancy of the divinal wind, seeing it to be a celestial kinection with the source itself. It became apparent that the divinal winds were calling him, beckoning him to practice in repertoire, his exactation in expectancy of being a divinal wind entity. Lëî welcomed insistancy with the divinal wind, streaming his hands forward, gathering chakra within his palm, waving his hand outwards, exposing his palm, wiggling his fingers akin the flowing wings of an angel, streaming forward a volley of four minature tornados, growing in size as they spanned, outwards on each hand, from each finger tip, his thumb extended outwards, rotating in charging another volley. Altogether, eight tornadoes ripped across the training field, with Lëî quickly inhaling, puffing his chest through the expansion and physical modification of the soft body technique. In exhalation, the force of his breath , spinning him in a circle blowing forth a large concussive wind knocking back all which was in circumfrence around him.

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Activation Cost: 15
    Range: 0 - 25 m.
    Speed: A+
    Hand Seals: Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog
    Description: The user takes a deep breath and spins while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located at a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:51 pm

He tried again, channeling chakra amongst his lungs, panning his chest with soft body modification, allowing his intake more air than normal. The exhaling caused him to spin rapidly. The more air he utilized, the faster he'd spin, causing him to levitate in air in circulation. One breathe caused him a full circle. For upkeep, he'd spin and spin, levitating. Eventually, the rapidity of the spin would cause him to become a tornado.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:57 pm

After levitating for some time through the causation of the vacuum wave, the tornado began to mass around him, allowing him to become stationary in air, while the twister spun ferociously around him, the league of the gale holding him afloat. He allowed the winds to pick up speed, panning the tornado around him, levitating him upwards, before curvinging the tornado forward, causing it to fling him towards the ground, the massive winds blast back all here he landed, crouched upon the ground. After which, the winds ceased spinning and he was free to stand once again.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:23 pm

For his next technique, he streamed chakra from the abyss of his dantian, the center of his chakra well below his diaphragm within his stomach, streaming it through his veins onwards within his palms. He thn formed a tiger seal,pointing it forward at the training mannequin. Water began to sweat from his pores around his palm, helixing towards his finger tips, forming a bobbule of water of three centimeters. After it's creation and completion, Yun ceased the charge of chakra within his palms, furring it forward.

Name: Water Release: Gunshot
    Cost: 5
    Range: 80 m.
    Element: Water
    Requirement: N/A
    Handseals: Tiger
    Description: After kneading and converting their chakra into water, the user will shoot one or more condensed blasts of water at the target. The size is dependent on how much water the user can store in their body. The technique can gain an additional + to its Speed when used aerially.
    Drawbacks: N/A

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:44 pm

After brief centration and introspection, Lëî Zhën'Yün began helixing the water of his body to the fingertips of his hand, filling a bobbule up in the circumfrence of an inch. He fired the dousette, the recoil, sending his hands upwards, were he began sealing, his hands moving in rapidity before the dousette collided with the mannequin, accurately hitting the bullseye etched within it's center. After the gunshot, water pellet, hit the training mannequin, it splashed forth a small wakimg wave. Seeing the result, he streamed the chakra into his palm, helixing a larger three inch bullet, with one inch pellets orbiting around its origin. He fired the gunshot, water bullet, the recoil lifting his hands upwards, where he followed the flow and sealed again in rapidity charging another gunshot. After the bullet collided with the training mannequin, it created a larger wake of aqua, soaking the manniquein. After so, he charged a water pellet, which fired in succession in celerity, by upholding his centration of chkra upon his palms. Doing so caused a rapid fire of the gunshots.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:57 pm

In completing of the technique, he helixes forth suiton chakra onwards from his palm, towards his finger tips, streaming a larger bobbule of water, being five inches in gathering. After firing, instead of the whole water bullet Beng sent forth, it instead exploded, sending forth a blast of water pellets forward, iconicaly. Seeing the result, he did so again, then again. He immediately notice charging a larger dousette of water would Naturally cauasthewater bullet to explode in the like, or send the water bullet in totality.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:19 pm

After fiaozing the utilization of the bullets and pellets with water, Lëî Zhën'Yün inquired a recique which could rapidly soak the battle field in water, for utilization of other suplimentary techniques. His belief was o Lee the field moist in multiple ways, so he could utlze the dousette and moist water to his advantage with electricity and lightning. Otherwise, he found it rather fascinating to hide underwater, so the opponent could not exactify his movements and get away from the surface by diving underneathe.

Quickly, he begn to seal signs with his hands, finalizing with the serpent. He charged chakra within his abyss in his stomach, drawing the energy upwards to his throat. Afterwards, he pulsated the chakra within his saliva glands. They immediately begn flushing water theuh te reléase of suiton, torrente ING Out of the mouth of Lëî Zhën'Yün, forcing him to open his mouth to resort in not drowning. Afterwhich, he aimed the orrent upon the ground underneathe him, propelling him upwards in air. Once twenty five metes above, the training field was soaked in five meters of high rising water. After which, he allowed himself to feather fall towards the ground.

Name: Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Cost: 10
    Range: 250 m.
    Requirement: N/A
    Handseals: Snake
    Description: The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks.
    Drawbacks: N/A

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:36 pm

After landing on top of the flooding field, Lëî Zhën'Yün attempted to manipulate the structure of the plane of water. He stomped upon the ground, spashing it upwards. By applying chakra, the splashes became relatively bigger and was among the flooded field. Lastly, he stomped again, isolating chakra within the splashes, creating needles with the water droplets, as they lingered in air. With these needles, he sent them flying upwards, then down within the pools of water. With the splashes each individual needle caused, he created other water needles, which he isolate in air than rained around him,doing this in repetition for over a thousand water needles. The barrage of rising and falling water needles seamed like a siloquey of a cascading wave moving forth from him amongst infinity throughout the manifold.

Name: Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
    Cost: 10
    Range: 10 m.
    Handseals: Tiger
    Description: By using a nearby water source or forming them out of the air using moisture, the user forms one-thousand needles made of water. Their density and structure are enhanced using chakra giving them a deeper penetration, being able to pierce five-millimeter thick steel (assumed C-grade quality.) The user creates a narrow escape route for themselves from which after they exit the user can safely trigger the technique mutilating whatever is left within.
    Drawbacks: This is considered a close quarters technique, thus the need to lure the opponent within that range is necessary while managing to create hand seals.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:05 pm

Again, Lëî Zhën'Yün begn to harness his authentic flow in the manuvering of energy, stomping habfoot and directing the splashing wave to wake out in front of him. Upon reaching three meters, he stomped his opposing foot and crouched low, before directing his open palms upwards, guiding the wake upwards. Naturally,  geyser gushed from below the water protruding from the folder field. Again Lëî Zhën'Yün steadied his mind, stomping, measuring the distance of the wake three meters before stomping again. This time, he created a torrent of three geysers streaming outside of the water, taking above before calling below.

Name:Water Release: Marine Battle Formation Technique
    Range: 35 m.
    Speed: User's Coordination
    Element: Suiton
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: Preexisting Water
    Hand Seals:Boar → Dog → Horse → Tiger
    Description: After making the necessary hand signs the user can direct a large spiraling stream of water into any direction they desire, letting it crash upon or against opponents from any desired angle or direction.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm

After the utilization of the water, the Ocularyst created a cloud to float on top of, streaming high within the air. With brief introspection, he began to draw chakra from his well and flow it forth in his arms. His arms began pulsating as the chakra tingled within his veins spewing chakra through his pores of the palm. When it was complete, he jumped from the high rising cloud, soaring downwards towards the pool of water, flooding the area. I'm his descent he jutted back his left palm before smashing it forwards on the surface of the water, the stored chakra within the pores of his palm being released upon kinection with the surface of the water. The water seemed to reject the chakra in revolt, being pushed backwards in coersion through large waves amongst the field. The flow of the water washed outwards towards the confining walls of the restricted training facility.

Name: Chakra Enhanced Strength Version Two
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: 25
    Range: Contact
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Iijutsu
    Requirements: B Intelligence & B Coordination
    Parent Technique: Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: A further refined version of it's parent technique, Version Two of Chakra Enhanced Strength focuses on the same basis; concentrating chakra to a focal point and releasing it at the right timing. This "new and improved" version of the technique, so to speak, allows the user to draw out more chakra, and with the necessary timing and control over that chakra, boost their strength to even more tremendous levels than before.

Unlike it's parent technique, this can even be used as an application for increased lifting strength. With this technique in play and the proper sustenance, a user of the technique can carry far beyond what they'd even imagine with their own strength, unless they're physically apt on their own. This version also opens up inspiration for other techniques that involve the technique's use, such as the Heaven Spear Kick and the Heavenly Foot of Pain.

Version Two gives a two tier boost to Strength while being utilized.
    Weaknesses: Like the parent technique, Version Two requires necessary concentration and timing, as well as good control over one's chakra. Should the user lack either adequate means, especially if they're suffering from some type of debiliating drawback, this technique may be much harder to pull off, if not impossible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:12 pm