Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Mission: Elminate the Bandits [C]

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Mission: Elminate the Bandits [C] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission: Elminate the Bandits [C]

Post by King of Games Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:38 pm

The member 'KhaixRoze' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'Surgical Dice' : 51, 81, 58

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Dice' : 4, 1, 1
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Mission: Elminate the Bandits [C] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission: Elminate the Bandits [C]

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:30 pm

I watched over the last group of thugs, incapacitated by thine lightning, shocking them into disbelief and unconsciousness. I checked thier pulse, relieved they were all unconscious. If only I had enough chakra to seal thier ability to utilize chakra to prevent them from recovering and waking up while I gathered the bandits to leave the area. Upon sorting thier belongings and kneeling to picking them up, I gathering chakra within my well, my orbital shroud of cloud brazzled with electricity, deflecting and eradicated...something. Afterwards, another barrage, brazzled 45 degrees in front of my right, then another directly in front of me. I soon caught on that I attracted another adversary, unwillingly. I slightly opened the cloud shroud to see a face of a masked girl, readying her crossbow, with the hopes of aiming at me. This time, her bolts were filled with chakra, firing off one singular beam of fire; a fire bolt. Intuitionally, I dodged towards my left, dashing five meters forwards, my arms flowing behind me, gathering chakra creating a series of hazy clones and mist savants henging clouds of storms around me. Idle she was in lacking the perception to sense my speed, the nine shadows of cloudy plumes would confuse her from aiming properly. Three of the henges savants floated behind me in the opposite direction, three others towards her spreading out conically, the last three jumping in air panning outward. With the distraction, I began shifting my trajectory towards her with a hop, pressing into my ankles thrice, then a 45 degree spin, hard landing upon the tips of my toes, dashing celerically in wind towards her.

I observed her, as she had no forms of reaction for my dodge and creations, she was beneathe my level in the stroud of the cloud.

NighStrom Knights ~ Unique NPC Female { Rank C }
    Str: C
    Con: C
    Spd: D
    Cor: C
    Int: B
    Per: D

Known Equipt: Grand Crossbow { Rank B }, Quiver: 10 Bronze Bolts { Rank D }, Plated Armor { Rank B }.
    Known Techs: Firebolt Beam { Rank C }, ¿¿¿

Mission: Elminate the Bandits [C] - Page 2 Crossb10

I admired her for her beauty, majority because of her hair. It was snow white akin to mine. Her finesse was flawed, for she had on clunky armor permitting her to move as swiftly, her coordination only being hampered by my sheer speed and her own strength to carrying the weight of her crossbow. Her reactions finally began to pick up as I swiftly dashed in a beacon of light, calling forth a lightning javalin within my right hand. Before she could lift her hand, my streaming Archon lead me ten meters behind her. I lifted the raining storm upon my left palm, charging ranton within my palm. The rain cloud cackled with negative charged electrons, seperating the water composed in the cloud, merging the positrons into thier droplets, in small electrical dousettes, bursting around my left palm in a Halo as I brought it inwards towards my heart. Afterwards, I swiftly shunted it forwards causing the dousettes to stream outwards, seperating from the center of my palm, as the halo charged the dousettes into Lazers helixing and streaming rays of neon light towards every piece of her armor; Pauldrons, Chest, Cuiress, Shinguards, Bracer, Gloves, and Boots. They sundered into each piece, breaking them, before she could hear me traveling within the thunder, lightning spear in my right palm. I quickly slashed her across the chest, discharging the lightning through her body as non lethal damage. Her naked body began convulsing frantically before she fell upon her knees, eyes rolled upwards with a lewd grin upon her face, drooling uncontrollably before falling upon her bear back. I dismantled clones, henge of clouds, and the conductivity of lightning around me, applying mystic palm to her wounds and picking her and her allies up and away with chakra enhanced strength.

{ Exit }

Techniques Utilized:

Mission: Elminate the Bandits [C] - Page 2 Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:22 am