Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Future Comes Past

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Future Comes Past Empty Future Comes Past

Post by Kyoji Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:36 am

Satomi Uchiha was feeling especially embolden today. Today was the day he would be recognized for his efforts. It had already been two years that he had been chosen to lead the Anbu as Captain. High recommended the Uchiha hierarchy was impressed, but was marred with the sudden disappearance of Kazuya. For he had been a likely candidate to replace him, but Satomi needed to prove his worth as Captain of Anbu first before he rose to this particular occasion.

So it was time now. He had been making his way through the Uchiha Clan district, stopping by one of his favorite ramen shops. Being sure to give the chef a large tip, he dined for an hour so, enjoying his time. Before he had to go to one of the most important meetings of his life. He walked down the street, heading towards the Uchiha clan headquarters.

Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B > S (EGF)
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Future Comes Past Empty Re: Future Comes Past

Post by Kyoji Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:10 am

Satomi walked in the HQ building, and he was immediately greeted with Iruja Uchiha. One of the village elders on the Uchiha council. Though he was actually the youngest of the elders, he didn't look a day over thirty but he was well in his fifties. A sensei to him and his father, Iruja was an essential part of Satomi's progress. It was only appropriate that he be there to help him grasp the new level on responsibility. "Aye Satomi. About time you showed up." Iruja said punching him in the shoulder.

"Sorry Iruja-sensei. But I'm early." Satomi said brushing it off. "You always arrive too early."

"Hey I'm old now. Early is late for us. Are you read?"

"Of course. I've never been more ready. Its imperative that we get the Uchiha's united. The coming war demands we all be in unison." Satomi said with a darkened tone. He would be leading the assault that was to take place any day now it seemed. Tensions were high in the Anbu, but this operation wasn't readily available to everyone just yet. He would break it to his people properly. As their leader.

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File

Post by Kyoji Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:02 am

Iruja led him through the facility walking up the stairs to the top floor. The council room was large and decorated with achievements of the previous Uchiha clan leader Kazuya Uchiha. A large round mahogony wood table fixed in the middle of the room. Seated around it was of course respected Uchiha officials and elders, all apart of the clan. They turned to watch them enter, nodding to everyone Iruja took a seat closest to the top where Satomi would sit. The Captain was now the center of attention, and he wasted no time and dived right in.

"My fellow councilman, there has been much unrest these past few years. With the sudden disappearance of Kazuya. We can no longer wait for him to come back to us. That ship has sailed. I will be the new clan leader of the Uchiha clan." Satomi said boldly.

He was expecting shocked faces but he was met with none. It must have been obvious that he would become the new clan leader. The most powerful and famous among them besides Kazuya, it was only fitting. Iruja who was on the board was the first to speak. "I agree. All in favor of Satomi becoming new head of the Uchiha clan."

There was a resounding flutter of hands as everyone raised them in agreement. "We would be honored for you to lead us. Satomi-sama." One of the elders said.

Satomi nodded, "It is an honor to serve the Uchiha's. My clearance within the village is absolute. For we will be going to war soon with Iwagakure. I need the Uchiha's to be ready when this comes to past. They will fear the combined might of the Leaf village and the Uchihas."

A certain revelation to the council. But they were always ready for war, they knew the peace would never last. Their powers would be needed one day. "You will hear from me when I organize the assault teams. Be ready." He said and nodded to the rest of the council and took his leave. [Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:09 am