Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Gift the Storm Births Beyond...

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

The Gift the Storm Births Beyond... Empty The Gift the Storm Births Beyond...

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:25 pm

The Cloudian Kid streamed through, running on air, as he approached the door of Blood, Blades, and Beyond in a flashing lightning bolt. An echoing boom paraded through the store as the sliding doors immediately opened to his gleeful array. His eyes lit up as he walked through the doors, looking around. Everything was just so vivid. There were customers, mainly civilians in normal attire, talking with representatives and weapon crafters, however Yün had his sights on speaking with only one individual; Shimiko. He waltz'd towards the counter where he rung a bell, hoping for service, or meeting the proclaimed and famed reknownic Jashinist, holding his hands in prayer.

The Gift the Storm Births Beyond... Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

The Gift the Storm Births Beyond... Empty Re: The Gift the Storm Births Beyond...

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:55 pm

The Cloudian Kid would not be met by the countenance of the She-Jashinist Shimiko but rather the same woman who had told him that the Jounin granted kunoichi's original forge had closed! The woman's hair was jet black, fixed in a ponytail, and she differed from the other salesfolk in that she sported a black sports coat and shorts. The woman also had pearl earrings and a pearl necklace.

"Unfortunately Lady Shimiko isn't in today. I can take your name and order though and get you what you need."

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm

The Gift the Storm Births Beyond... Empty Re: The Gift the Storm Births Beyond...

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Even though he wasn't granted the moments to exchange reliquay with Lady Shimiko, he was gifted the opportunity to place a request for a particular regalia. He eyed with a softness, appreciating the alleviation of the receptionist persisting to inquire what he introspected. Yun partended his lips speaking in lucidity, gracing a gentle tone from the innocent snow of his white mask through the golden silk wrapping which hung loosely around his cheeks, chin, and neck. ''I am Lei Zhênyün of the Ïnäzümä, Tokubetzu Jounin of Kumogakure's Medical Corps. I seek a chrystalline wand, one which will suppliment my lightning and storm techniques. Particularly, the wand would help in allowing celeric and ample manifestation of abilities, allowing me to guide them in the stream without the taxation or toll of my chakra reserve.' He said. 'There is also another request for a crystal orb which will can channel my chakra abilities amplifying range and prestige of it's manifestation. Yün said short windedly. Lastly, he inquired: 'I may have another request, however I will stream here late again at another time. Is there any way I can assist in the forging process or watch the crafters create the items? seeking to help with proper creation or enchanting, if desired.

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:37 pm

The woman in the business suit took dutiful notes on what the Inazuma wanted. She perked up at the mention of his last name in particular as the Chinoike and the Inazuma have a very close relationship and Shimiko had told her to alert her if one of them came in to place an order. Honey Badger would want to see to this order personally. The woman began sketching ideas and designs immediately and answered BKC's question without even looking up from the pad.

"Yes that can be accommodated" she said. "We're very happy to have you Lei Zhênyün Ïnäzümä. Lady Shimiko has the utmost regard for your Clan and I will ensure that she has the opportunity to review your order personally. I'm sure she will be in touch with you soon"

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:41 am

'I appreciate the guidance.' Yün said to the kind receptionist. 'Ill be here again when I have totally finalized thought and when the procession of the items are completed.' Yün gifted a humble bow, before treading towards the door, exiting the arning the electric doors sliding open allowing him to leave. Afterwards he shunshin'd in a beam of lightning, shifting upwards within the sky.
    { Exit }

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:43 am