Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Arrivals Pt 2

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Arrivals Pt 2 Empty Arrivals Pt 2

Post by NotteInazuma Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:15 pm

The pair had arrived at the grounds two, this was the first time he had actually visited the area as he mainly stuck to training himself physically in grounds one. Honestly, Notte had found it quite beautiful and was allured by the way waterfall anyone could notice that Notte had zoned out a bit but quickly slapped himself into shape.  

"So yeah before we get into any of the heavy stuff..." He said as he walked onto the pond, slowing trying to gauge his chakra. "As you can see I'm already a natural at chakra control!" Lying through his teeth to be able to walk on water he had trained for days upon end to get to where he was. "Now back to the main point. A Leaf ninja once came to the academy to show off some of his skills among those skills he did this weird thing where he would run but it be really fast and his body would kind of flicker? I believe he called it the body flicker technique? Along with that he also did a substitution jutsu? I have no clue how he did either of those and I was wondering if you could explain them before we get to the big guns?"
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Arrivals Pt 2 Empty Re: Arrivals Pt 2

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:21 pm

Shimiko walked onto Ground 2 of the Kumogakure Training Area while Notte chattered away. He stated he was a natural at chakra control which was good assuming he wasn't exaggerating. He said he had learned two techniques from a former Konoha shinobi that had come to the village to train them. Shimiko nodded but was a bit disturbed by that. She'd have to look into that as it would be a serious breach of security to bring a non-allied ninja into the village. Perhaps the kid was lying but then again maybe the Raikage had allowed it. She would investigate that at a later date for now Notte was in serious need of direction. He wanted to learn body flicker and substitution jutsu. Substitution jutsu was by far the easiest so she figured she would start there before moving onto something a bit more challenging.

"Sure. Let's start with Body Flicker." She walked in front of him and made the appropriate seal for the Body Flicker Jutsu (a half tiger) before explaining how the jutsu worked. "Its a lot simpler than many people realize. You form the seal and charge chakra throughout your body then release it one one full step, pushing out with enough force to propel your body and make it move faster than you would normally be able to do"

She zipped past him and appeared a few meters behind. She repeated the manuever a few times so that he would get the gist of how the technique worked.

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:18 pm

He watched in amazement as his bossed zipped around flashing and what looked like to the untrained eye teleporting around him. "Holy shit. It's just as cool as i remember!" At first, Notte didn't really grasp the concept of how it worked but he kept thinking and realised he was overthinking and decided to try it out. He made a half tiger handseal and tried to push all his chakra into one step. "Oh wait i think i got this!" He said as he failed to successfully use the Jutsu. ""hmm. Wonder what's up? He tried again and failed. He tried again and failed. He tried again and failed.

An hour had passed as he let out a sigh of frustration. ""Damn why the hell isn't this working it's starting to piss me off... Notte was about to give up in his head something was stopping him. "GOD DAMN WHY CAN'T I JUST MAKE A TIGER SEAL" He made the half tiger seal "FOCUS MY CHAKRA AND JUST DO IT" As he said he had done what seemed to be a pretty good body flicker. "Oh my" He let out a grin. He started to do body flickers one after the other until he slowly closed into his Boss. He stopped right in front of her face. "Pretty cool huh?"
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Shimiko watched as the lad gave it a shot. He was getting frustrated as he struggled to make the right handseal and do it properly but after a couple of tries he got the hang of it. One thing that Shimiko had noticed was that despite his frustration his voice didn't change nor did his hair form fangs like it had done earlier. It appeared that in order for his darker side to surface it took more than sheer frustration and anger. She speculated that physical stimuli might be good enough to do the trick. She doubted he had the aptitude to learn Shadow Clone Jutsu at the moment so perhaps some sparring might take him to the next level after she taught him the substitution jutsu

"You got it" she said with a cheerful smile. "Substitution is fairly simple. You make a few handseals...." she made the necessary handseals. "And then you pick a target to swap with. A flash and some trickery occurs and you'll be able to re-appear at another spot while a convincing decoy takes your place"

Shimiko made a shadow clone. Then the she had the shadow clone throw kunai at her before she poofed and a log took her place. It was a pretty basic technique and not at all something she expected to have to teach him. Most academy students learned it but perhaps Notte just needed a refresher. Once he got the basics down she'd move on to some light sparring.

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:47 pm

With his new found skill, he was speeding around everywhere but stopped when Capo started to talk again. Notte saw that she had summoned some sort of clone "Oh i can do that." He made a hand seal and created a regular clone not knowing what a shadow clone was. "But how did in the world did you make it throw something? You need to teach me that sometime!" He needed to concentrate as he remembered been taught how to do a substitution but didn't really pay enough attention to properly learn it.

"Ok this might be a bad idea but what's the worse that could happen?" Since Notte couldn't create a physical clone yet he tried the next best thing. He went up to shimi and asked if he could borrow that Kunai which he just kind of pulled from her hand. He then created a clone around 10 m from where he was standing and threw the kunai at the clone. At the moment he made the same hand seals that Capo had made, suddenly he poofed and was replaced by a log; being placed where the clone was with a kunai speedily coming his way. He then caught the kunai just as it was about to stab him in his face. "Few..."

He gave a warm smile to Shimi "So what now Capo?"
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:13 am

Shimiko chuckled at his over enthusiasm. "Way out of your league for now kiddo" She obliged his request for kunai and watched as he pulled off the technique easily. He then asked her what was next. Shimiko considered what to do with him next. She wasn't in the habit of training genin but this other side of Notte intrigued her. She considered passing Notte off to her twins but that evil personality might pose a danger to them and she wasn't sure they could handle it.The Jashinist decided that she'd go with her earlier plan and try to force it out of him with some hand to hand combat. She gave him a kunai to use and armed herself with one. She then took a few steps away from him and answered his question.

"We're going to spar. The only way for you to get better is to be thrust into a life or death situation as many times as possible." This wasn't strictly speaking true. She hadn't really trained under those conditions until she joined ANBU Black Ops. However, this was an excellent chance for her to force out this other side of him. She'd push him to the absolute breaking point and then have a conversation with this other half and see what she could gleam out of him. She used a reverse grip on her kunai with one hand and gestured him to come forward with the other.

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:18 pm

"Way out of my league huh? I bet I'll learn that Shadow clone thing as easy as regular clones! provided you help me of course" *He coughed* "Anyways." Notte was pretty proud of himself for doing that little stunt and just kept smiling at himself, like the idiot he was. Notte was prepared for something more though he felt like it time to actually test his skills or lack thereof at this point.

"We're going to spar."

"Well alright then. I mean what's the worse that could happen" He still had the kunai he had from his little performance, he saw that she reversed the kunai and gripped it differently and promptly copied her "Hey I learn from the best and by the way, lets make this interesting if I'm able to hit you with the back of my Kunai you have to teach me how you did that solid clone thing ok?" He smiled then dashed as fast as he could at Shimi but just as he was about to collide with her and well before she could grab him he looked her straight in the eyes and jumped made and created a regular clone then a half tiger hand seal and body flickered away behind her and attempted to hit her with the back of his kunai.

Spoiler:
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:11 am

Notte was enthusiastic which was a good start, Shimiko nodded and smiled as he pitched his challenge. "Sounds like a deal Notte/b]" She would allow him run at her and when he tried his simple trick she dodged without even looking directly at where he was striking. Using a combination of luck and a knowledge of basic and simplistic tactics, she side stepped his strike and bopped him on the forehead with the handle of her kunai. It would hurt a bit and if the other Notte didn't come out then she'd follow it up with a powerful front kick aimed at his chest. The intention was to knock him to the ground completely and get his adrenaline going. "You'll need to be quicker than that....a bit more ruthless too"

Shimiko took a few steps back from him and spun the kunai via its ring. "Notte...what exactly is your ambition in life? Why did you choose to become a shinobi?" she'd ask him motioning him to come again. They could talk and fight at the same time or at least she hoped that he could.

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:17 pm

She bopped his head with the back of the kunai and thought to himself "HA us that all you got? At this rate with a few more tries i'll learn that shadow clone thing ezpz and don't worry that was just me starting up!" He stepped back for a second and started to regain himself. She asked another question that hit him a little more deeply "Huh? Why do i want to be a Shinobi? Simple i wanna be strong enough to kill someone that i wanna kill and maybe i don't know? Become an Anbu at one point protect the Kage and all, go on adventure's learn powerful technique. You know... Leave a mark on this world before i inevitably die as well all do." Notte Skipped a few more personal things but that was the gist.

Notte had to plan his next move more strategically. The only item he had were two kinds of clones and a single kunai. Not that much to work with but all he had to do was hit her once. He started to circle her again, he then summoned a Haze clone while he was rotating around her. "Ok i can work this this" he summoned around clone in another location in the circle. While rotating around her he would assume that he that clones would confuse her and where he exactly was. He then threw the kunai backwards attempting to hit her. "This has to get her..."

Spoiler:
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Shimiko laughed at the the fact that he wasn't disturbed with how easily she hit him. It was basically a love tap but had she had the mind to she could have embowled his head with the kunai. Notte's fearlessness and ambition was naive but a bit endearing. He answered her question the way most genin might but with some curious statements and omissions. He mentioned he wanted to kill someone but didn't say who or why. The rest of it was pretty tame and common. Travel was a big reason for many genin. Lots of people who grew up in Kumogakure never traveled beyond the city's gates and with its expansion, more things of importance were coming to Kumo lessening the need for family's to travel outside its protection. Many young nin were hungering for adventure and a change of pace, something that Shimiko could certainly provide if she found the right student. Notte tried a simplistic tactic involving haze clones that was woefully transparent to someone with her perceptive capabilities. She easily sidestepped the kunai toss and then charged him. She'd place a hand on his chest and push him to the ground roughly. If this was successful, she'd place her foot on his chest so he couldn't move.

"Killing isn't easy Notte. Don't treat it lightly..." she paused. "Have you killed anyone before?" Most genin haven't but at his age she had a body count in the double digits. She found it curious no one had ever bothered to ask her if she had taken a life. People tended to assume she hadn't and for awhile it worked to her advantage.

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:54 pm

Notte grunted as his Capo easily beat his tactics "Holy shit man she's on a different level, that usually works..." he continued to spin in his clone circle and catch Kunai he had thrown but before he could realise it she dashed at him, he knew what was going to happen he was going to get pinned. This reminded him of a situation when he was younger, the classic situation of bullying and a mob attack. He wouldn't allow it to happen again, He only had a few seconds before she got to him. He grabbed the Kunai and snapped the ring off leaving the ring on his finger and threw the blade as far and as fast as he could to make sure she didn't notice the missing ring. "COME AT ME"

Just as he thought she had pinned him perfectly, her leg on the centre on his chest. This was obviously child's play to her; Notte was starting to fume as she kept putting pressure on his chest. To add insult to injury she started to probe him further. "OF COURSE I'VE KILLED PEOPLE, VILLAGES AND TOWNS ALIKE HAVE FALLEN TO MY FEET NOW LET ME GO WOMAN." Hachimon suddenly screamed, grabbing on her leg to try to pry her off.

Notte started to calm down and a bit and actually started to smile as if he wasn't in the worse position. "Hahaha... Capo you can let go of me now, don't you feel something cold? Maybe metallic on your leg?" Notte started to chuckle even more. "I say i want to be a real ninja and i mean that. I do want needs to be done and nothing more. There's no reason to continue fighting if my objective has already been complete. Do i win?"
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:40 pm

Notte lapsed into his second-self for a moment as he screamed that he had killed many people. She of course noted what he did with the ring and kunai. Assuming it was thrown at her, she'd move out of the way with her superior speed. She could feel the back of the ring touch against her foot and she smiled. He had achieved his objective in a rather unorthodox manner and Shimiko found this impressive. Shimiko doubted the personality double was telling the truth about killing all those people but she sighed and removed her foot from off his chest when he asked politely. Shimiko would stick out a hand and give Notte a helping hand to his feet.

"Very resourceful Notte" she admitted with a smile. "You've completed the challenge. But trust me when I say that murder isn't all fun and games like they have you kid beleiving nowadays. Its a serious art. A blessing. But it is craft that needs to be treated with respect. If you can accept that I'll teach you the Shadow Clone Jutsu"

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:42 pm

Notte fell over from exhaustion and Shimiko was a tad bit disappointed. Perhaps he had low stamina reserves and had exhausted himself. In either event, she prayed to Jashin that it wasn't plague. She picked him up and took him to the hospital.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content