Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Oceanside Landing

Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Chemistry | Genjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

Oceanside Landing Empty Oceanside Landing

Post by Andariel Bloodworth Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:04 am

Natsuru was once again across the sea and docked at the Land of Water. The first class vessels were exceptional at getting to places fast and with great amenities. Natsuru wears black combat boots which cover both feet securely and tightly providing comfort and protection. This is matched with a pair of dark gray steel shin guards. The shin guards covered the tops of her feet all the way up to her lower knees. This was matched with a pair of black stockings which covered her feet and extended above her knees. Although made from cloth they were somewhat thick and provided minor protection. Natsuru wears black undergarments which are concealed by a long, black loincloth which extends just to the sides of her knees on the front and back still providing suitable coverage. Around her right thigh she wears a simple, small black leather belt. Attached on the belt is a dark gray lacquered scabbard sized for a tanto. Another black belt is worn around her waist which serves to hold her quiver located around her back side. This belt is accompanied with a hip pouch above her rear and a katana on her left side, the scabbard design mimicking that of the tanto.

A mesh, sleeveless undershirt covered her body as a set of riveted mail is worn over the undershirt. As her primary top she wears a simple black leotard fitted to her body type. Naturally, her mail shirt beneath her top extends slightly down her upper arm adding some additional protection. On both hands Natsuru wears a pair of long gloves which extends just below her elbows made with the same material of cloth and quality as her stockings. These are backed by a pair of soft leather arm guards protecting her forearm and back hand leaving a small soft part on her wrist still allowing flexibility and a pair of leather combat gloves with metal plating on the backs of the hands. Her bow is worn across her chest with the front of the bow between her bosom and the string running across her back, the natural properties of the bow clinging itself to her body. Over her torso is a black cloak that extended down to the backs of her knees with a down hood, the mantel thick and well-insulated.

Natsuru has very fair skin with an almost ink-like navy blue hair, which matches her eyes in the same regards. Her hair runs down her back inside of the cloak's cover down to her rear end with a few bunches of hair touching down her breasts. Standing at 5'11 she has a very slender frame which maximizes her role as an archer giving her a statuesque vibe. Alas, a highly decorated Indian-style necklace made of silver and ruby was worn around her neck resting atop her chest serving as a relish for the stunning Kunoichi.

She would disembark the ship by the gangplank and step onto the docks. It was a busy day as ships began loading cargo to be delivered to lands across the continent. The heavily cloaked figure would pace away from her ship and towards the jungle with her hood worn and head down to conceal herself from any prying eyes.

[Exit -> Kirigakure]

Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Oceanside Landing Empty Re: Oceanside Landing

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:51 am

{ Kumogakure Gates ~:=:> Enter }

Traveling Calculation:

Upon tailing Natsuru, The Ocularyst of the Storm slowly streamed above the vessal, which carried his fellow purpled hair jounin across the vastness of the sea, surrounded steathily by a pillowy white cloud. He allowed the sails of the silvern southern winds to naturally carry him amongst the stream, melding closely with the other clouds of the sky, to mask his travel, as the cloud began to passively grow in size while hovering above the currents of the water.

Lëî Zhën'Yün's appearance as quite light. He wore a white yukata, gifted to him in honorarium, by his father upon becoming jounin of Kumogakure. The embezzled white yukata, covered in th embroidery of silver and gold swirls of clouds, lightning bolts, streams of winds and washing waves at the bottom, was tightly wrapped over his golden fishnets upon his skin below his neck, towards towards the tips of his fingers and toes. Over the fishnets was a rather large sleeveless shirt, which was covered in the universe, tonalized in the radiance of nvy blue, violet and indigo, speckled with nebulas stars and galaxies. A thick golden theaded and beaded golden sash in crystals, firmly holding the silken Yukata, wrapped first with the right, before covering it's opposite layer with the left, fastening it's gentle fabric to his body. Around the sash, a large white, purple, and goden rope, weaved securely circumferencing his waist, a bow drawn in frontier, the dual strands hanging loose beyond his knees, here the yukata stopped after his calves. The sides of his waist held by silken faulds, which hung echo resonance speakers as tassets. The embezzled yukata had metallic pauldrons, crafted from echo resonance speakers, cloaked undr the silken strands for the protection of his shoulders, over the long flowing sleeves, covered in decals of winds and silver raining clouds, lashing lightning amongst the fabric beyond his hands. Underneath his sleeves of yukata were his silvern cloth guantlets, streaming over his forearm, akin the pauldrons, laced echo resonance speakers within as buckler protection. He also wore silken pants, with high stranding tabi over them.

As the ships bordered the territory in the land of water, The Ocularyst began his descent, splitting the clouds in triplicity, as cascading lader from the sky towards the ground, further along. He hopped down, one by one, landing in cloud body and feather fall amongst the ground after the docks. Continuing to trail forth in the mist, recovering his stamina in the jungle, awaiting then trailing behind Natsuru.

Techniques Utilized:

Statistical Shifts
    Speed : S±±; { Upon Cloud } A±± > S±
    Coordination : B > { Upon Cloud } B±

Status: Traveling Open Sea { Half Major Country }/ Minor Country { Jungle } ~ 36 Hours { 50 Chakra Consumption }
    Traveling Speed: S Rank { Deducts 22 Hours }
    Traveling Advance : {±10 Hours}
    Traveling Time : Following the Trajectory of the Boat { Instantaneous }; Following Natsuru on Boat by Cloud { 24 Hours }, Slow Recovering Creep through the Jungle { 12 Hours }

Chakra Consumption
    148 out of 160
    { Exit ~:=:> Kirigakure's Gates }

Last edited by KhaixRoze on Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ceased Tracks: { Exit ~:=:> [url=http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t533p25-eastern-gate#13637]Kirigakure's Gates[/url] })

Oceanside Landing Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:13 pm

Upon jumping over the docks int the air, Cloudian streamed running amongst the air, walking upon the clouds, which paraded above. With the clouds covering the sights which were below him, none could see him tread from the jungle and into the open seas. He had a feeling which he should return to Kumogakure. He had matters which he wanted to attend with the Raikage. He also wanted to see how the results of the chunnin and jounin exam concluded.

He sped quickly, vaulting amongst the clouds and striding forward until he reached the end of the open seas and panned towards the country side again. After which, he continue running until he reached the gates.

Traveling Calculation:

Last edited by KhaixRoze on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:11 am

{ Land of Lightning ~:=:> Open Seas }

I focused my mind on what I was to do and what I could accomplish. I knew that the mission was realitively was easier the longer I focused my mind upon returning home. I felt as I drew close and closer to Kirigakure, the me that just left the sanctity of Kumogakure began to fade and another destiny would stream forth within and throughout me. The turbulence the wind blew me in stride towards where I needed to be. All I had to do was ride the wake. Upon bordering the docks, I sunk within the cloud as a form of disguise, allowing for concealment from those whom studies deep within nepheliomany; the divination of the clouds. I knew I was the only one.

Techniques Utilized:

{ Hozuki Isle ~:=:> Kirigakure's Gates }

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:35 pm