Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Shimiko's Public Relations Office

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Shimiko's Public Relations Office Empty Shimiko's Public Relations Office

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:42 pm

Kumogakure ANBU was a secretive organization however they still were an organ of the state and thus it was necessary that they maintained physical offices. These offices were sometimes known informally as "Relations Offices". They did not store any classified or secret information, they purely existed as a place for ANBU reps and members to meet with other persons of interest. The office spaces were often leased to front companies and organizations, and many members of ANBU used them under their non-ANBU identity. The buildings had a decent level of security but most would assume that such offices were bureaucratic in nature. Shimiko was not at her office today but her secretary had opened it up so that Lady Superior Mora could use it to talk to a few individuals. She had been effectively deputized by Shimiko to run this operation and given the pair's relationship with Nariko, there was no chance that such an hand-off could be seen as improper or inappropriate. All parties involved knew what was at stake and that the decision had been made to hold Kiri accountable. Lady Superior Mora could use her own assets to harry Kiri but the actual capture of the Walking Death would need to executed by experienced ninja, and who better than the fearsome shinobi and kuniochi of the Hidden Cloud.  

Lady Superior Mora sat in a small office with stacks of paper everywhere. She leaned back in the chair and waited for the first shinobi to stop by. The secretary had sent word and given the time at which they were expected to arrive. Mora for her part was wearing her regular black tunic and religious hat. The old crone had a manila envelope on her desk labeled "TC".

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Shimiko's Public Relations Office Empty Re: Shimiko's Public Relations Office

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:14 pm

From the hospital and upon his path towards his clan sanctum, the Cloudian Wonder was gifted word of a meeting in which he should formally attend within the administration cooridor by a hawk, turtle, frog masked ANBU. Seeing it as an opportunity to help the village, Lëî saw no fowl and decided to tread immediately through the concaves of the mountains, following the hawk mask operative, until they reached the village's heavenly palace where the administration building was guarded by a giant gate and a chakra reinforced barrier. The hawk disbanded and the turtle led way, unsealing the barrier and unlocking the gate, where they entered the defence coordination center.

Lëî was lead towards a room, where there was another individual sat within a desk where papers were stacked high. The room seemed unclean, left by a mind of an intellectual whom left thier organization skills depart from them on the search of knowledge, with no avail of being tidy. He noticed the scrolls, papers, and notepads, which all seemed dull to him, other than the manilla folder which stood out with it's sigil on front. With prospection, he noticed her black tunic and religious hat, which caused him to think she was a portion of the clergy, even so a black priest, avail to give him a briefing. If so, he prepared himself righteously, hoping for a good outcome.

Upon being guided in the room, the frog masked anbu lead the way inside, the turtle standing on the outside, while Lëî met eyes with the elder crone. The Frog masked anbu spoke up lightly, and to Lëî's surprise it was a female stating:
    'Superior Lady Mora, I present the one whom we spoke of, The Θcularyst of the Storm, Lëî Zhën'Yün.'

Shimiko's Public Relations Office Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:23 pm

Lady Superior Mora smiled warmly when she saw the young handsome Lëî Zhën'Yün. She knew of this young man's father although that wasn't a conversation she was willing to have at the present moment. Someone who could commandeer clouds at will would be perfect for this specialized task. Lady Superior Mora folded her hands at the desk and looked the Cloudian Wonder in the eye as she spoke.

"Lëî Zhën'Yün I have been authorized by an operative within ANBU to give you a mission....I need you to deliver this envelope and scroll to Natsuru Senou who currently resides in Kirigakure. You are to find her as quickly as possible and deliver it to her directly. You are ordered to enter into Kirigakure preferably without anyone knowing. Hand Natsuru this envelope and scroll but do not open them. Once you have found Natsuru and dropped off the envelope and scroll report back to Kumogakure immediately. If Natsuru isn't sure she can trust you, you should utter the code-phrase: 'I dare you to kiss the girl you think is the prettiest'"

Mora picked up the envelope and handed it to the Cloudian Wonder. She also gave him a dossier describing what Natsuru looked like along with a few more personal details that came from her ninja files as well as discussions with Shimiko. Finally, Mora also gave him a scroll that had Heaven's Gate sealed inside.

Spoiler:

Shimiko didn't have lengthy interactions with the Cloudian Wonder but based off his pedigree and the way he had carried himself in their one interaction she felt she could entrust him with this mission. If he performed well she'd see to it that he was well rewarded. Her star was rising and she was on the look-out for others she could trust outside of the Church when it came ot handling sensitive matters.

Lady Mora then said:

"Unless you have any questions, you are dismissed."

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Ryo: ~

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:20 am

Listening to the details of the mission,the Cloudian Wonder accepted the mission with a bow and placed the envelope amd scroll within his bag frontal pouch. Without question, he figured he could get to Kirigakure before sunrise and seek Natsuru to give her the message. Knowing her recent escapades he thought to inform the Superior, yet figured it to be wise to just leave in silence and start the mission right away. He began to walk out the door, in which the frog masked anbu followed with the turtle masked anbu. They we're guided out the complex of heavens peak, where Lëî left behind the turtle and frog, to follow the hawk to where they greeted him. He saluted the anbu before striding elsewhere among the alleyways of Kumogakure.

{ EXIT }

Shimiko's Public Relations Office Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:07 pm

Lëî accepted both items and left wordlessly. He had taken the mission without hesitation. She noted something to herself and then shuffled a few papers around her desk in anticipation of her next appointment. The next meeting wasn't scheduled until many hours later, long after the first had ended. She folded her hands and waited for Seid to enter into the office.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Ryo: 260,000

Post by Seid Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:44 pm

This was new. He had never been in this building before. The young but powerful Genin was invited for a meeting with the higher ups. Perhaps they were taking his efforts for the village more seriously. Or perhaps to see to if he was willing to prove his mettle on more nefarious matters. Wearing regular clothing with a grey body vest and an all black fit. He wasn't exactly dressed for the part. But Genin didn't receive flak jackets yet. Making his way to the office, he walked in to meet Lady Mora. "Here for the meeting." Seid said.

Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:17 pm

Mora brushed back a strand of gray hair as Seid entered the office. She decided that it would be best to get straight to business:

"Seid Otsusuki I have been authorized by an operative within ANBU to give you a mission....I need you to make contact with the Walking Death and get him to meet you at a specific location, at a specific time. It is a rooftop cafe in the northern region of the Land of Demons. Your mission is to get him to essentially turn himself over to Kumogakure. You will be given 100,000 Ryo with which to entice him to attend the meeting and you are authorized to negotiate terms for his surrender. Do not engage him unless you see an explicit opportunity to do so or unless he attacks you first. If you see an opportunity to capture him, you may take it but you must bring him back to Kumogakure immediately. Ensure that he is alive because if he dies or you fail to incapacitate him, Kumo will disavow you."

The last bit wasn't something she was authorized to say but she said it all the same to give him a bit more incentive to not screw up the mission.

"Even though you are Chuunin, you will be taking point on this mission. Morikawa Mikiri will be accompanying you to provide support and counsel but ultimately this operation is yours and yours alone. The plague has taken out a significant number of our shinobi and with the Society here, we can't spare extra resources. Nevertheless, this mission is of the utmost importance and failure is not an option."

The Lady Superior would hand him an envelope with 100,000 Ryo. Shimiko had put together the funds from her own bank account so that this mission could move forward without the normal bureaucratic red-tape regarding funding. Mora would also give him a mission dossier which included: the image and likeness of the Walking Death, a detailed map of the Land of Demons, and the place and time the meeting was supposed to take place.

Spoiler:

"I suggest sending a letter to the Walking Death proposing the meeting and then actually meeting him at the designated place and time. Reports suggest that he is a mad man who relishes in extreme violence. Do not show up to his headquarters to negotiate, do it at this cafe where you can be seen out in the open. It will also give you more room to maneuver if things go awry"

Lady Superior Mora leaned back in the chair and then sighed. Like the shinobi who had visited earlier, if Seid performed well then Shimiko would have the name of a competent ninja whom she could trust for future missions like this.

"Unless you have any questions, you are dismissed."

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:36 pm

Seid perched his chin up as Lady Mora began to lay down what it was they wanted with him. She began to explain a mission was explicitly handed down from the ANBU themselves. This was serious. He was instructed to head a mission to the Land of Demons. There he was to meet with the man home to the rumors they had heard. The Walking Death. A man who was now leader of the nation now, his cruelty knew no bounds. Just from his actions he sounded incredibly dangerous. And they wanted the Otsusuki to bring him in into Kumo's custody.

The Chuunin frowned. The rumors would have to be confirmed by Seid and Mori themselves. Having him as backup was reassuring. Perhaps they could turn this thing peacefully. Seid reached out and grabbed the envelope with the 100,000 Ryo. Then received the mans dossier. Lady Mora gave him a map of the Land of Demons to study. Learning the landscape as well. "I understand my mission. I will meet with Morikawa. And plan our trip accordingly. I will not fail." Seid was absolutely sure that failure on this particular mission was certain death. He bowed to Lady Mora. And dismissed himself by leaving the office.

[Exit]

Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:06 pm

The air was different around in Kumo. It was possibly the fact that some of the most dangerous ninja in the world were in the city at the moment. After completing his mission, he had successfully brought back one of those dangerous ones. The Walking Death, real name Tetsudashi Ken, was in Kumogakure's custody. Seid had made his way through the building, heading towards Public relations office he had received his mission from earlier. The Chuunin was grateful he was able to make his way back to the village. He was in quite the situation when Morikawa disappeared on their journey to the Land of Demons so he wanted ample preparation for those situations. He walked in the office, he was wearing his regular clothes. Seeking Mora sitting behind her desk. "Mission completed. Walking Death is here in custody. However, for an added reward. I wanted six bodies. Sex doesn't matter. But I know of your religion. Those that are executed could come to my use. I only seek the corpses when you are done with your sacrifices."

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:44 pm

Mora was in Shimiko's office as usual. She was using the place as her own office until the Church was finished being built. Shimiko hardly used it as it was more or less a cover building rather than an actual office for ANBU business. She had heard that the Walking Death had surrendered and was now in the village's custody pursuant to the secret terms that had been agreed to. Seid had performed admirably in his task although she had reason to believe that his words in of themselves did not sway the mad man. Nevertheless, he had actually returned triumphantly whereas the Cloudian Wonder was nowhere to be found. This left Mora concerned however she was confident that Shimiko could handle the fallout whatever it may be.

Seid entered the office and confirmed his completion of the mission. Mora nodded but to her surprise, he then asked for some corpses. She raised an eyebrow as she thought it over.

"A few corpses? That could be arranged but....this is a very unusual and irregular request. May I ask what for?" she inquired.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:47 pm

Mora had agreed to the young Chuunin's request. However with such a strange request, there would soon to be questions. His reason would reveal to much information about his cursed destiny. The secrets needed to be kept for his sake. He looked back at Mora, "I am conducting experiments. They would be the perfect canvas, and no one would miss these patients." He revealed as much as he was willing, keeping the experiment under wraps "But thank you for agreeing. Send the bodies contained with a scroll and I can transport them easily into my possession. " Seid said getting up and giving a slight bow to Mora. "I'll be waiting for the...package to be picked up. Unless you can arrange it now?"

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:12 pm

Mora smirked at Seid's half-hearted explanation. The boy thought so little of her that he did not even bother to come up with a convincing lie. He stood abruptly and began speaking as though he had already sealed the deal. Seid's persuasion abilities were sorely lacking and any doubt she had that the Walking Death had surrendered on his own accord was quickly eliminated. The Superior Sacristan chuckled and shook her head.

"Come now Seid....you really expect me to give you six corpses after such a sorry explanation? I was hoping we were beginning to build some trust with one another. You performed well on the mission, yes, but I feel as though I hardly know you. If you want the Orthodoxy to do you a favor you'll need to be a bit more forthcoming. Or at the very least....."

Mora rang a small bell on her desk and a few moments later, a burly man entered the room. The man was carrying a fine tea set on a silver tray. He placed the tray on the desk and stood at attention. The tray was complete with: a piping hot teapot, sugars, milk, and a few cups. Mora raised two fingers indicating the number of cups and the burly man dressed in black robes poured tea into two cups with diligence and care. The man then abruptly bowed, saluted, and then left the room.

"Stay for some tea. You have secrets and I won't begrudge you for that. What you do with those corpses are not my concern. Whether you study them or lay with them isn't for me to pass judgment on. However, I'm not a gift dispensary. If you want something you'll need to be a bit more savy about it Seid. Sit and have a drink."

Mora gestured to the tea in front of him and bid him to sit back down.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:55 pm

Mora began to say her piece before Seid got up to leave. For some reason she believe his explanation to be false. He could see the implications there to be seen as a lie of some sort. It was a vague explanation for something so strange. However strange, that was exactly why Seid needed them. He had never performed the ancient technique of the Otsusuki, and it was an ability he was to test because of its vast capabilities. Seid did not know the effect it would have on the bodies, disposable ones were better. "Well...I'm not sure what answer you were hoping for. What kind of experiments I can't say. But it is the truth. I am performing something I've never done before. This will be my first attempt, strangely enough this experiments needs corpses."

Lady Mora also beckoned for someone to bring her tea. A larger man walked in bringing the tea set. He looked very odd to be doing this job but Seid didn't judge. She spoke more and Seid took a seat, but also interjected. "No you are not a gift dispensary. That's why I asked for an added reward. For the mission going completely awry. I have no wants for favors from the...church?" Seid still did not know the relation between this woman and the Kumogakure government. It was beyond strange to even tell the order of command. He assumed this was an ANBU run branch. But the more she reference the Church instead of Kumo, made it seem that that was not the case.

He grabbed a cup of tea and added only sugar and water. He was quite fond of the substance the referred to as sugar, made everything more fun to consume. "I believed this was an government run operation. But it seems this is more of a Church run operation. Which was why I asked on merit. As a ninja, its best I don't ask heavy favors of this nature from anyone other than top government officials." He took a sip from the tea, it was nice. Pleasant.

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:59 pm

Seid took her up on her offer and helped himself to some of the tea. Mora smiled in response and listened politely as he expressed his confusion on her role within ANBU and the Church's more significant role in the affairs of state. She could understand his confusion. The Church had dramatically risen in power and influence within the pasy year. He wasn't certain to whom he was reporting to and quite frankly Mora relished in that opacity. The harder it was for people to tell who was managing the affairs of the village, the more credence it led to the idea that the Orthodoxy was capable of acting in an administerial role. Mora lifted her teacup from the tray and blew on it gently.

In Mora's mind, the point of interest was no longer what he needed the corpses for but what his views on the Church were. Mora figured if it came down to it she could find out what his experiments entailed at a later date. There was no intrinsic need for her to know at this exact moment.

"It was a government-run operation." she said truthfully. The payment for the mission would come out of Kumo's treasury and not the Church's own coffers. "Seid, it is important for you to understand that this village...this country, is entering a historic time. Never before has our nation been guided by divine providence. I think you'll find in the coming years there is substantial overlap in the duties and responsibilities of Church and State. As Lady Superior of the Orthodox Church of Jashin it is my job to spiritually advise and assist the upper-level officials. I look forward to creating a tradition of close cooperation and collaboration between Kumo and the Orthodoxy. Sensitive missions such as this which may require Kumo to deal at arms length with foreign adversaries creates a space that only my institution can fill. It is a positive relationship and I'm sure the Raikage would concur."

Mora sipped from her tea and looked the extra-terrestrial in the eye.

"I say all this to make one thing clear: do not think that we're here to trick you or put you in our debt." Mora said deceitfully. While her words were as soft as honey and as sweet as the sugar that Seid was so fond of, she was already working out several angles to bring him under her thumb. "I serve at the pleasure of this village's warriors and all I ask in return is that you treat me with the same courtesy and trust as you would any other high ranking official in this village. I assure you I'd never ask you to do anything that would trouble your conscience, conflict with orders from a member of the military, or worse yet jeopardize your career and the safety of this village."

Mora paused to drink her tea and let her words sink in. She wanted Seid to trust her and while she did not have any immediate plans to betray that trust, she'd need all the allies she could get if she were to strengthen her control over the village.

"My disciples Yui & Yua told me that you faced them in Kumite. They said you bested them with considerable ease. I suppose this is why you were promoted to Chuunin?" she asked rhetorically. "They are quite fond of you, you know. Have you given any thought to taking them on as students?"

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:05 pm

The Darkseid of Kumogakure. As his renown was growing in the world, he was pleased. It seemed in his search for a reason to protect the village. That search led him down the path of greater power. Which meant he had to learn more about his fate on this planet. Was he to rule it, or forget his path and forge his own. The former was the true path, the reason for his great power. But for now, he did not want to be besieged by that inevitable doom. He enjoyed his work for the village. Though the church had their own motives and religion to abide to. Seid listened to Mora's speech. He could not partake in their version of predestined events. As he was not even of this dimension. For their beliefs were very different from theirs. There...he was one of the Chosen. Similar to how they see Gods on this planet.

He would be advocating for his people to come here. In a home he'd help built. So if this Church was in the protection of the village and its affairs. Then he would be accepting of them. His resolves was for the better of the village, he trusted Nariko, especially since she knew his secret. "Well it seems you all have the village in high regards. As do I."

She also spoke of the strange Twins he had defeated in their Chuunin exam fight. He said they were fond of him, and did he think to take them as students. With his level of intelligence he wasn't quite sure he could lead a team. He was just really skilled ninja. "When I'm ready for students I would not mind taking them as students. In due time."

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:34 pm

Seid kept his cards close to his chest. Mora was having a hard time reading him, but from what she gathered he didn't seem entirely interested in the politics between Church and State. He had some confusion about their role but ultimately he appeared unfazed by her speech. He was not angry nor enthusiastic about their growing influence which made Mora uncertain on how to handle him. He said he wasn't ready to take on students which was believable given the fact that he had only just become a Chuunin. She did hope he'd keep them in mind when the time came for selecting students though. His passivity and nonchalance would make it difficult for her to sink the Church's hooks into him. Perhaps the twins would be a vector from which she could exert control. Seid was certainly not a shinobi she could afford to have on the sidelines. His unique background made him a curiosity that could not be ignored. She would have Shimiko look into this young man at a later date.

"Very well." Mora said. She sipped from her tea and looked at Seid. "I'll have the corpses ready for pickup in a few weeks from today. I'll send word when they are ready. You'll retrieve them at St. Memori's Cathedral."

Mora handed him a business card with the address of the Church.

"I do hope you'll stay to take a tour of the Church. It truly is a magnificent building."

Construction had only just finished, and Mora was eager to have people come and visit. It was the first time in centuries that the Orthodoxy had a dedicated structure to call their own. For years they had been relegated to abandoned lots, sewers, backrooms, and caves. But ever since Nariko had legalized the religion, they could now project their full splendor and history for the world to see. Of course, there would be detractors and infidels that would be displeased to see the new Church, but there was nothing they could do about it. Jashinism was now a protected religion within the Lightning Country and Mora would see to it that it remained as such.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:06 pm

The young Chuunin took his last sip of his tea, a rather lengthy one. The Lady agreed to having the corpses sent to their Church. She reached over and pulled a business card out, and handed it to Seid. With the card she added that she wanted Seid to take a tour of her Church. The young man nodded and answered, "Once I come by for the packages. A short tour sounds fine." To Seid it was a splendid building, but its significance would be lost to him. As he believed in no higher being, except for the Sage of the Six Paths. Something he was intimately associated with. However this was a different world, perhaps it held different gods. "Thank you for your time, we will meet again." He said to Mora, giving her a slight bow. He sat his teacup down and turned to leave.

[Exit]

Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:36 pm

It had been sometime since the Chuunin had made his way back down here. Dressed entirely in black, in contrast to his platinum hair, it melded nicely. Darkseid was pressed to make a good showing, it was early in the afternoon. And he wanted to catch Shimiko at good time. He rushed through the village to get to her office yet once again. He made his way through the building to meet her. Walking to the office and he would stop in front of her entrance and greet her, "Shimiko-sensei. I wish to speak to you." Seid asked bowing his head first.

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:11 am

Shimiko was reviewing some classified ANBU reports when Seid appeared in her doorway. He bowed and asked to speak with her. She looked up from her paperwork and gave him a warm smile.

"Hello Seid, please come in. What can I do for you?"

She knew that he was the Twin's crush so she was extra nice to him. He had also obtained some corpses from the Church so it was favor she expected to call in one day. For now, though she was happy to speak to him about anything he desired. The blonde was actually in regular ANBU uniform for once. It consisted of a basic armour and camo pants. Her mask was hung on the wall. She rarely used the thing nowadays though. As Captain she had made an explicit decision to not be an unknown entity. The world would know her name and face. She wasn't the type to really take interest in hiding her identity.

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:32 pm

Inside the office was indeed the ANBU Captain Shimiko Chinoike. She looked up from the various papers laid across her desk and beckoned him to enter. Asking what it was that he wanted. Darkseid stepped forward and strolled into the room. He stopped in front his her desk and cleared his throat. "Greetings Shimiko-sensei. I have a request. I wish to join the ANBU corps." Seid felt his skills were good enough to be considered to join. His training was beginning to pay off, and he wasn't afraid to tackle some of the most difficult missions. Those missions usually were awarded to the ANBU.

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Shimiko's eyes widened a bit and she sat back in her chair. This was a bit unexpected. Usually ANBU tapped others rather than people walking up to known agents and asking to join. It was an unorthodox approach but Shimiko was open to the possibility. Seid was fairly strong and had a very rare kekkei genkai. The organization could use someone of his talents but first she had to be 100% certain of his aptitude. She thought it over for a while and then spoke up:

"Normally we don't solicit applications but events of late has made us more receptive to the idea" she smiled and folded her hands. "Send me a copy of all of your records: medical, academy scores, mission reports, quarterly reviews....basically all the information pertaining to your time as a Kumo shinobi. Once you do that........."

Shimiko got out a pen and paper and scribbled down an address. She held it up to his face,

"Go to this address"

After about showing it to him for three seconds, she'd crumple it up in a ball and nom it.

"If you can't memorize *munch* that *nom* then you *munch* probably shouldn't *smack* be an ANBU. *Gulp* If you remember then I'll meet you at the location and we can have a serious discussion about your future as a member of the ANBU Black Ops division"

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:10 pm

Shimiko was there and wearing the customary ANBU uniform. However she had no mask, and was walking around barefaced. She had noted that his request wasn't exactly customary however she wanted him to send his records all on him to her. Which made sense as he needed to be vetted. The she pulled out a piece of paper, scribbled an address quickly on it. Showed it to him for a few seconds before crumpling it. She ordered him to go to the adress where there would be a more serious discussion about him becoming a future member of the ANBU Black Ops.

"Yes sensei." Seid said bowing his head before exiting.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:41 pm