Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Beginning of Anew [Claim Resource]

TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Katon, Doton, Lava
    Class: D
    Ryo: 72.8k

Beginning of Anew [Claim Resource] Empty Beginning of Anew [Claim Resource]

Post by TsukiTatsuda Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:49 pm

[Takeover Iron Resource]

Finally, one of Iwagakure's resources are in sight of Akeno's vision. The workers mine tirelessly for the raw resources that are bountiful within the mountains. Equipment of heavy sorts including carts on rails to make hauls easier to get out of the mines. What's more is that this place is entirely unguarded. No designated guards within sight of the resource site, and after waiting an hour there wasn't any patrols either.

”Well then, i'll just take this resource first and then make my merry way over to Iwa. That village has eluded me for the longest time.” Granted when Konoha took over the land they made sure to cover Iwagakure's location that even Akeno cannot find. Still Akeno waltzed onto the site as the workers took notice and ceased movement. Hoping there is no resistance Akeno aims to claim the resource to herself. Should there be some potential resistance to arise Akeno will offer them two choices. Either join hands with her as Akeno seeks to take back Iwagakure from Konoha's grip, or stay their allegiance and die with it. Either way, Akeno is taking the resource.
    TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Katon, Doton, Lava
    Class: D
    Ryo: 72.8k

Beginning of Anew [Claim Resource] Empty Re: Beginning of Anew [Claim Resource]

Post by TsukiTatsuda Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:01 pm

With no resistance from the NPCs Akeno swiftly took the resource as her own. She held a pleased expression as she finally felt like she was getting somewhere. ”Time for the big game to start. Hopefully there's no one major there just yet.” Now the Volcanic Phoenix started to walk down the trade route connected from this resource towards Iwagakure's resource center. Which case into Iwagakure itself. Only time will tell if she makes it there or not.

[Claimed Iron Resource]
    [Exit -> Iwagakure via Trade Route]

Renown: 50
    Ryo: 281,825
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: C+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2214-igneos-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2213-tsuki-tatsuda-kumo

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:45 pm