Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Meetup(Bandit Hive, Part 1)

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

The Meetup(Bandit Hive, Part 1) Empty The Meetup(Bandit Hive, Part 1)

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:15 pm

Mission Details:

This is the major mission that Hiroshi was waiting for, something to properly test his skill as a shinobi and it's a lot more prestigious than the missions he has done so far in the past before, all the ones about weed pulling, dog walking, cleaning the dogs were gone in the past now and as a Chuunin, he took on more serious missions now and this one was of such a nature, a mission he had previously been on with Akihiro-sensei involved scouting a bandit hideout, despite his wishes to wipe out the hideout before they had a chance to fortify even further, Akihiro went against the idea and only do what the mission wanted them to do, scout it beforehand. In a way, Hiroshi is glad he's stronger now as back at that mission, he didn't have his Magnet Release but now he does.

Hiroshi took the initiative and sent a letter to Akihiro, to meet in a nearby ramen shop as a way to get their bellies ready with a good meal and a way to catch up on each others progress, as he remembered that Akihiro had a certain interest in his kekkei genkai and he's sure he would be pleased to now that he can actually use it now.

Hiroshi is dressed up with black tight clothing underneath and his notable clothing feature being the green, flak jacket that Chuunin wear. He has a gourd behind his back attached to a baldric wrapped him with the gourd itself being rather heavy but with Hiroshi's developed build, it isn't much of a problem for him to have on his back.
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

The Meetup(Bandit Hive, Part 1) Empty Re: The Meetup(Bandit Hive, Part 1)

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:23 pm

Akihiro was glad to receive the letter from Hiroshi to meet up and help with the mission of wiping out the bandits. A few months ago they had been tasked with the assignment of finding out their lair and discovering all the information they could about these bandits. Back then Hiroshi had wanted to fight and immediately destroy the lair, and while that might have been a good idea if he had been powerful enough at the time, Akihiro simply didn't want to risk the young Genin's life to do something the mission didn't even pay them for.

So they ended up scouting only, and leaving. But now here was Hiroshi, asking him to meet up with a new found confidence clearly displayed in the way he wrote this letter. Perhaps he had finally been able to tap into the hidden potential of his magnet release? Akihiro could only hope so, as he had always been very curious to see the bloodline in action.

The Sparrow arrived at the scene wearing his usual combat attire: a black cloak with many hidden interior pockets and eel leather sewed into it, and underneath that a jade armor which protected a substantial part of his body.

"Well, I'm here like you asked me to. What's the occasion?" Akihiro would ask, clearly teasing Hiroshi.

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:29 pm

The ramen shop itself was more like an extended stand, with Hiroshi taking a seat right at it but he didn't have anything yet, and simply waited for his partner to arrive and when he finally did, a chuckle escaped Hiroshi and he motioned for Akihiro to come over and sit down, Hiroshi still kept his face at the front of the stand however. "A bit of ramen, a bit of of a talk and then we'll hunt after those bandits." the gourd on Hiroshi's back might give enough of an answer to Akihiro on his curiosity as to whether or not Hiroshi can use Magnet Release.

As soon as Akihiro sat down, Hiroshi ordered a Pork Bowl and whatever Akihiro would order for, he'd pay for it. "Food is on me, it's been a couple of months... I've gotten even stronger, promoted to Chuunin and I've unlocked my latent potential." if the gourd wasn't enough of a hint about his Magnet Release, then surely that wording at the end would've been enough for Akihiro to pick up. "But enough about me, how about you? I'm guessing you've been up to a lot yourself the past few months."
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:37 pm

Akihiro took up on Hiroshi's offer to seat by the table and eat ramen. He hadn't eaten ramen in a while...not that there wasn't a whole variety of ramen shops available in Konoha-. really there was a ton. But Akihiro prefered meat and fish, and proper food. The aristrocatic lifestyle he led allowed for many things and one of them was for highly particular food tastes. Alas, if the Genin- or Chuunin now it seemed, was willing to pay he wasn't about to say no. After all it was a nice Gesture and one Akihiro wouldn't refuse. "Well then, I see you've been busy doing missions and now have tons of money to spend..." he smiled. The ramen shop wasn't a particularly expensive place, but it could get expensive for the pockets of a lazy ninja.

"I mean I could tell you about what I've been up to..." Akihiro would comment, after ordering a pork chop bowl for himself. "But then I'd have to kill you. And I don't want to kill people who pay for my meals..." he chuckled a bit. It was hard to tell whether he was being serious or not. It was a bit of both- it was true that he had been up to some very secret assignments and had obtained information no one else should know. but it was also true that he'd never tell Hiroshi something that would ever get him killed.

"So, tell me about this potential of yours. Will it be useful against the bandits?"

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:43 pm

Hiroshi really didn't know how to take that joke of his, whether to take it seriously or at the same time, not really. He knew there was a bit of mystery surrounding Akihiro, but he felt like every Uchiha he's seen had such a vibe about them so that wasn't anything new. He would just move on from it and see it as a joke, even adding to it. "With how strong I've gotten, that might be possible." again, some part of it could be serious but apart of it really isn't.

"Well, if you consider me grabbing a bunch of sand and throwing it at them useful, then our enemies will be in trouble." giving it a few seconds just to play dumb, until he decided to finally elaborate on what he meant by his latent potential. "I've finally trained my kekkei genkai, this gourd on my back carries a good amount of sand that I can manipulate through the air now." it's exactly as Akihiro had guessed, Hiroshi has finally gotten magnet release and trained in the usage of it, granted he isn't a complete master with Magnet Release yet but he's at least trained it to a level that can be used for combat.

"It's probably not as flashy as your eyes though, I'm a bit jealous... not having red eyes."
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:58 pm

Akihiro raided an eyebrow at Hiroshi's remark. He had been half expecting it but now that the Chuunin had actually said it, the Sparrow felt a lot better. Well maybe better wasn't the best word to describe how he was feeling. Akihiro was... excited, curious to see the famous Magnet Release bloodline in action. But he went through the trouble of not letting it show on his face- didn't want Hiroshi to get too cocky.
    "So you have become a Chuunin and mastered your kekkei genkai...huh, very well done. I guess you got lucky you didn't face my exams, tsk" he chuckled a bit more. Akihiro had only a few months ago hosted the Chuunin exams alongside the Hidden Cloud village, and many Genin had not passed despite their prowess with their Kekkei Genkai. Yui was one of them. Akihiro knew power did not equal Chuunin. Could Hiroshi had done better?

"Hey you should be glad. My flashy eyes tend to get assassins sent after them. Being blind isn't the most pleasant of states for an Uchiha, you know... Alas, how are you planning to use sand against that fortress? Just how much sand can you control?"

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:09 pm

Hiroshi felt like with that mentioned, he should tell how he actually got promoted to Chuunin. "Masuyo, one way or another heard about my potential and decided to see for herself, after a spar where she essentially beat me, she saw me worthy and promoted me to Chuunin." he did remember back in that spar, Masuyo asked about why Hiroshi didn't go for the exams and the reason why he didn't back then is because the level of power he had now is completely different to the younger, starting out Hiroshi who had barely any notable ninjutsu.

Then came that next question, controlling the sand and using it for large-scale attacks had a certain way to it all by itself, as he could only control small quantities of sand but the trick behind it was "rolling" the sand along and other certain ways of manipulation along the sand that made people believe that Kazehana can control a seemingly unlimited amount of sand at once but really, they can't. He wouldn't tell that little detail though, especially to Akihiro as while he did like him, he didn't trust him to that extent quite yet.

"Extruding sand spikes... a neat little trick I thought of, with the right amount of sand, the spikes won't stop extruding, though you might want to get a bit of distance if I use that. I'll probably make a shadow clone use it just to make sure I don't hurt myself." it was just an idea though, and while his usage of Magnet Release is good now, there's a few tricks he hasn't learned yet, which will only come with experience with using it in battle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:59 am