Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Command Center

Rin Matoi
    Rin Matoi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Command Center Empty Command Center

Post by Rin Matoi Sat May 04, 2019 8:59 pm

Masuyo settled in the Tsuchikage desk, an old room she was vaguely familiar with. The former Tsuchikage, Neesan, was not fond of women in generally and kept the Administration fairly patriarchal. She had few memories in here and allegedly preferred it over the Hokage desk. It was new and had better furnishings in her opinion. Nonetheless, it was where she worked for the time being. She had her ANBU guards in the room with her. Masuyo sat in the chair behind the executive desk with a few papers and scrolls surrounding a large continental map of Kishin. "She could not have gotten far. I can't imagine her traveling to the Land of Iron. Aside from its bitter cold environment and its occupation by Samurai, she would be within arm's reach of the Land of Earth and cornered by the impassable mountain range west of Iron. The Land of Grass would be foolish seeing how it is sandwiched between both great nations we now control. Not to mention the very heavy military presence there due to the entire Blood Prison fiasco. This leaves a handful of minor nations, and of course the Land of Wind." Masuyo stared at the map in deep thought. There were so many places to search.

"I know what we need to do. We need to place patrols in Rivers, Rain, and Waterfalls. When our ships finish they'll leave the Ningyo settlement and blockade the waters around up. We will pick these nations clean. She is either in any of the lands I mentioned or caught up back in the Land of Fire, where she wouldn't survive. If she's already on a ship to somewhere far off, well, there's nothing else we can do. Get a message sent to Konoha to notify them Iwagakure has been taken and I am safe. Get the ships sent to the coordinates I give them and send reinforcements. We need to lock this down to ensure Iwagakure never gets taken over again, and cut off our loose end we have to deal with." Masuyo scribbled a message to be sent to Konoha, organized a couple missions, planned her next actions carefully. Once she was done she needed to take care of more investigations.

[Exit]

Cheap Liquor: 3/3 Countdown

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:59 am