Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+16
Nyguyen Uchiha
Xia
Hana Kaguya
Chen Kimyōnakama
Ryuko
Chigetsu
Chronicler Raven
Yoshitsune
Ei Kanagawa
Kitsuki Kurahasa
Ann Yuki
Tatsuya
Nozomi
Kim Chang-Min
Shimiko Chinoike
Irui Mikiri
20 posters

Irui Mikiri's Update Thread

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Irui Mikiri's Update Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Irui Mikiri's Update Thread

Post by Ryuko Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:31 pm

Irui wrote:
    Ryuko wrote:
    Irui wrote:

Type of Update: Skill Purchase

Info: 1 remaining unclaimed SP

Purchasing Taijutsu Skill.
    Irui can now register custom Taijutsu and Nintaijutsu.

Approved

I'd like to switch this to Kugutsu. No techniques have been reigstered/approved/used. I realized I way over-thought what I was going for technique wise. Taijutsu is just redundant.

Approved

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Post by Ryuko Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:00 pm

Irui wrote:

New UA wrote:

Not my Skin: Following Irui's Immolation and "Death", he has assumed a new name, appearance, even his vocal cords and face are scarred. He goes by "Kojin", with his ANBU Codename being "Kagase" or "Scarecrow". Irui Mikiri is declared Dead (though he will not appear in the Dead/Inactive List). This makes it exceedingly difficult to track his movements by intelligence sources.

Any Fame or Infamy he accumulated has been nulled, and characters cannot recognize him, even with Intelligence Perks. The only way this can be accomplished is through deduction. In other words, his identity cannot be meta-gamed.

This is denied as it nullifies a core game mechanic without any real downside. If you want to hide renown there are other ways of achieving that such as living as a hobo.

That said people shouldn't be meta-gaming knowing who you are from your renown anyhow. All the renown you had was attached to Irui's face and Irui was declared dead.

With the change in appearance they shouldn't be able to simply know at first glance unless they have a very good reason for it. Even someone with high intelligence would need time to analyze you before figuring it out and that's assuming they even have any clues to go on to even begin making the correct deduction .

Defender of The Faith: After receiving the ultimate blessing of the Orthodoxy, Irui has become a defender of the faith. Those aligned with the Jashinist sect in the presence of Irui can become emboldened with Defender of The Faith, and receive a + to Strength, Speed, and Constitution. While voluntarily activated, Defender of the Faith does not allow Irui to collect experience points. on his posts.

Denied. Buff's in exchanging for losing exp for posts isn't balanced.

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Coordination: A
    Perception: B
    Irui Mikiri
    Irui Mikiri

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning, Water, Wind, Storm, Dark
    Class: S
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:42 am

Ryuko wrote:

New UA wrote:

Not my Skin: Following Irui's Immolation and "Death", he has assumed a new name, appearance, even his vocal cords and face are scarred. He goes by "Kojin", with his ANBU Codename being "Kagase" or "Scarecrow". Irui Mikiri is declared Dead (though he will not appear in the Dead/Inactive List). This makes it exceedingly difficult to track his movements by intelligence sources.

Any Fame or Infamy he accumulated has been nulled, and characters cannot recognize him, even with Intelligence Perks. The only way this can be accomplished is through deduction. In other words, his identity cannot be meta-gamed.

This is denied as it  nullifies a core game mechanic without any real downside.  If you want to hide renown there are other ways of achieving that such as living as a hobo.

That said people shouldn't be meta-gaming knowing who you are from your renown anyhow. All the renown you had was attached to Irui's face and Irui was declared dead.  

With the change in appearance they shouldn't be able to simply know at first glance unless they have a very good reason for it.   Even someone with high intelligence would need time to analyze you before figuring it out and that's assuming they  even have any clues to go on to even begin making the correct deduction .

Defender of The Faith: After receiving the ultimate blessing of the Orthodoxy, Irui has become a defender of the faith. Those aligned with the Jashinist sect in the presence of Irui can become emboldened with Defender of The Faith, and receive a + to Strength, Speed, and Constitution. While voluntarily activated, Defender of the Faith does not allow Irui to collect experience points. on his posts.

Denied.  Buff's in exchanging for losing exp for posts isn't balanced.  

Gotcha, I'm just trying to create something that prevents people from going "Oh its totally Irui, because I have (Rank)-Intel using this perk".

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:38 pm

Irui wrote:
    Ryuko wrote:
    Irui wrote:

Approved

I'd like to switch this to Kugutsu. No techniques have been reigstered/approved/used. I realized I way over-thought what I was going for technique wise. Taijutsu is just redundant.

Approved[/quote]

My plan when I decided on this was to have Damien produce Irui's puppets, as Irui doesn't have the skills to craft his support suit (and IC, doesn't seem to have the patience for it). Once again, nothing was registered, or approved. Now that Masaru has taken a leave of absence, and that whole plot has been completely obliterated (the idea was Irui comes to Damien for a life-support system to aid his mobility, as the constant scarification is wearing his body down, requiring Damien's services.)

I'm going to switch the Skill Point over to Earth.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:06 pm

Irui wrote:
    Irui wrote:
    Ryuko wrote:
    Irui wrote:

Approved

Approved

My plan when I decided on this was to have Damien produce Irui's puppets, as Irui doesn't have the skills to craft his support suit (and IC, doesn't seem to have the patience for it). Once again, nothing was registered, or approved. Now that Masaru has taken a leave of absence, and that whole plot has been completely obliterated (the idea was Irui comes to Damien for a life-support system to aid his mobility, as the constant scarification is wearing his body down, requiring Damien's services.)

I'm going to switch the Skill Point over to Earth.[/quote]

Did you already use your reset?

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:48 pm

Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa wrote:
    Irui wrote:
    Irui wrote:
    Ryuko wrote:
    Irui wrote:

Approved

Approved

I'm going to switch the Skill Point over to Earth.

Did you already use your reset?

I can keep the Puppetry Skill, his crafting of them will just be a bit off. I'll see if I can do something basic for Irui. I was thinking of reviving Aruna's "Hunting Ghoul" model, or I might see if a C-rank Generic Puppet could be created for the Marketplace.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:27 pm

Info: Experience update

Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4174p25-for-the-people#34807

Information: Irui escapes "For the People" using Inhaling Maw to reverse the jutsu and walks off.

10 Posts, 30 exp each, for 300 exp.

Irui went on a killing spree in the Land of Earth, and fought against Ashitaka, Kitsuki, Arisu, and Naitome, and successfully escaped with Dark Release.

Total Experience: 4035 + 300
    Remaining Spendable Exp: 955

Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Irui wrote:

Information: Irui escapes "For the People" using Inhaling Maw to reverse the jutsu and walks off.

Irui went on a killing spree in the Land of Earth, and fought against Ashitaka, Kitsuki, Arisu, and Naitome, and successfully escaped with Dark Release.

Should actually be 40 EXP each. The base for the Evacuation threads was 30 so with additional participants it goes to 40 EXP.

Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Perception: S
    Irui Mikiri
    Irui Mikiri

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:54 pm

Chen Kimyōnakama wrote:
    Irui wrote:

Should actually be 40 EXP each. The base for the Evacuation threads was 30 so with additional participants it goes to 40 EXP.

I'll make a note of that.

Additionally, from my absence thread:

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4497-taking-a-break#34932

Hey guys,

Lately I haven't really been in the mood for RPing, especially with my workload. I'll be placing officially into storage and cancelling Tatewari for the time being. I'll be around, especially in Discord if anyone wants to chat, I am simply burned out from being on a computer all day, every day.

I'll be dropping out of ToW, Heavenly Emporium, etc.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

Post by Hana Kaguya Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:09 am

Irui wrote:
    Chen Kimyōnakama wrote:
    Irui wrote:

I'll make a note of that.

Additionally, from my absence thread:

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4497-taking-a-break#34932

Hey guys,

Lately I haven't really been in the mood for RPing, especially with my workload. I'll be placing officially into storage and cancelling Tatewari for the time being. I'll be around, especially in Discord if anyone wants to chat, I am simply burned out from being on a computer all day, every day.

I'll be dropping out of ToW, Heavenly Emporium, etc.

Approved

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Irui Mikiri
    Irui Mikiri

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:03 pm

Update type: Character Retirement
    Thread: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/post

Description: Retired Irui in "hunting ground". Irui was officially taken into custody by Kumogakure at the Heavenly Emporium. "Jashinism" is now back in circulation and up for grabs.

Retirement Exp:
    Total Experience as of October 28th, 2020: 4335
    25% of Experience recycled on retirement > 1,083 (Rounded down)
    6 Posts x 10 = 60 Experience points gained. > 1,143

From Irui's Retirement, any new character (At Genin rank) will have an additional +1,143 starting exp.

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Katon, Ninjutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

Post by Xia Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:54 pm

Irui wrote:Update type: Character Retirement
    Thread: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/post

Description:  Retired Irui in "hunting ground". Irui was officially taken into custody by Kumogakure at the Heavenly Emporium.  "Jashinism" is now back in circulation and up for grabs.

Retirement Exp:
    Total Experience as of October 28th, 2020: 4335
    25% of Experience recycled on retirement > 1,083 (Rounded down)
    6 Posts x 10 = 60 Experience points gained. > 1,143

From Irui's Retirement, any new character (At Genin rank) will have an additional +1,143 starting exp.

Approved~ at 1,145 EXP

The Rogue Assassin:
    Irui Mikiri
    Irui Mikiri

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:01 pm

Accelerating Returns: Rest can have a compounding effect when one goes back to work. Returns that were was once diminishing now accelerate. The player receives 15% off on all experience related expenditures. This does not apply to total experience class-ups. This Perk cannot be used to discount the cost of other Perks. [Universal Perk]

Bringing Irui back with Accelerating Returns. He'll receive a 15% discount for experience related expenditures.

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:44 pm

Shimoda wrote:Accelerating Returns: Rest can have a compounding effect when one goes back to work. Returns that were was once diminishing now accelerate. The player receives 15% off on all experience related expenditures. This does not apply to total experience class-ups. This Perk cannot be used to discount the cost of other Perks. [Universal Perk]

Bringing Irui back with Accelerating Returns. He'll receive a 15% discount for experience related expenditures.

Use the update template and specify that you are taking the Path of Re-Awakening. As explained over Discord, this means you get all of the perks listed under that Path (Triumphant Return, Executive Comeback, Accelerating Returns, and Neo-Sanguinis).

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:36 pm

Update Type: Post-War Update

Information:
    Post-war Perk System wrote:
    Re-Awakening

Not every shinobi wishes to close their career by dying on a battlefield. Retirement has always been a frequently exercised option before, during, and after the war. The burdens of the profession would weigh on any soul and few would begrudge those who seek the comfort of a life outside constant conflict. Yet what is dead may never die. Some grow restless in their retirement as they watch the world grow and change. They hunger to return to the fold and continue to make their mark on an ever-changing world.  The Path of Re-Awakening is also walked by those who have not let left the shinobi lifestyle, but have instead experienced a major change in perspective and understanding. These are the soldiers that have never stopped fighting, but rather have acquired a greater understanding of self and their larger purpose. Whether it be a veteran returning from retirement or a combatant with a new outlook, ninja often have unfinished business in the world of Kishin, and heaven help those who try to stop them from settling it.

Perks

Triumphant Return: The dawn of a new era represents new opportunities, even for the weariest of souls. This perk allows a player to return one character from formal retirement. It does not allow for the resurrection of characters whose retirement occurred via death. Any rollover experience given away may be returned to the character coming out of retirement albeit at the cost of subtracting it from whomever it was given to. This will possibly result in the loss of certain expenditures and benefits. [Veteran Specific Perk]

Executive Comeback: Retirement doesn't necessitate indolence. This perk allows a character to pick up and retain new skills and abilities they acquired while retired. This manifests itself as an additional Skill Point which can be traded for an additional Stat Raise. [Veteran Specific Perk]

Accelerating Returns: Rest can have a compounding effect when one goes back to work. Returns that were was once diminishing now accelerate. The player receives 15% off on all experience related expenditures. This does not apply to total experience class-ups. This Perk cannot be used to discount the cost of other Perks. [Universal Perk]

Neo-Sanguinis: A Re-Awakening not just of the Spirit but of Blood. This perk grants a player the ability to acquire a single bloodline without going through the traditional implant process for a cost of 1,000 EXP. The player can specify whether this bloodline was latent or received as part of an implant, the storyline is completely up to them. This storyline must be written in a post with at least 1,000 words. For those who opted for the sealless jutsu UA, they must either: (1) drop the UA or (2) pay 2,000 EXP and select only three jutsu for their sealess UA to apply to. All Clans and/or Bloodlines that have limited slots are unavailable for use with this Perk. [Universal Perk]

Link to Completion: Post-War Perk System

Claiming:

+1 Skill Point [Water]
    +1 Implant [Storm]
    +1 15% Experience Reduction
    + Rollover Experience (0 claimed or expensed).

Update Type:  Post-war claim

Post by Esen Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:09 pm

Shimoda wrote:Update Type: Post-War Update

Information:
    Re-Awakening

Not every shinobi wishes to close their career by dying on a battlefield. Retirement has always been a frequently exercised option before, during, and after the war. The burdens of the profession would weigh on any soul and few would begrudge those who seek the comfort of a life outside constant conflict. Yet what is dead may never die. Some grow restless in their retirement as they watch the world grow and change. They hunger to return to the fold and continue to make their mark on an ever-changing world.  The Path of Re-Awakening is also walked by those who have not let left the shinobi lifestyle, but have instead experienced a major change in perspective and understanding. These are the soldiers that have never stopped fighting, but rather have acquired a greater understanding of self and their larger purpose. Whether it be a veteran returning from retirement or a combatant with a new outlook, ninja often have unfinished business in the world of Kishin, and heaven help those who try to stop them from settling it.

Perks

Triumphant Return: The dawn of a new era represents new opportunities, even for the weariest of souls. This perk allows a player to return one character from formal retirement. It does not allow for the resurrection of characters whose retirement occurred via death. Any rollover experience given away may be returned to the character coming out of retirement albeit at the cost of subtracting it from whomever it was given to. This will possibly result in the loss of certain expenditures and benefits. [Veteran Specific Perk]

Executive Comeback: Retirement doesn't necessitate indolence. This perk allows a character to pick up and retain new skills and abilities they acquired while retired. This manifests itself as an additional Skill Point which can be traded for an additional Stat Raise. [Veteran Specific Perk]

Neo-Sanguinis: A Re-Awakening not just of the Spirit but of Blood. This perk grants a player the ability to acquire a single bloodline without going through the traditional implant process for a cost of 1,000 EXP. The player can specify whether this bloodline was latent or received as part of an implant, the storyline is completely up to them. This storyline must be written in a post with at least 1,000 words. For those who opted for the sealless jutsu UA, they must either: (1) drop the UA or (2) pay 2,000 EXP and select only three jutsu for their sealess UA to apply to. All Clans and/or Bloodlines that have limited slots are unavailable for use with this Perk. [Universal Perk]

Claiming:

+1 Skill Point [Water]
    +1 Implant [Storm]

Approved.

Esen

Post by Esen Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:21 pm

Esen wrote:
    Shimoda wrote:Update Type: Post-War Update

Information:
    Re-Awakening

Perks

Claiming:

+1 Skill Point [Water]
    +1 Implant [Storm]

Approved.

Just note, the bloodline acquired from Neo-Sanguinis still requires the EXP cost to utilize.

Irui Mikiri

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:26 pm

Update Type: General/Post-War Perk

Information:
    - Irui returned to activity in "Drowning".
    - He goes on a mind-bending introspective post while on the operating table.
    - Irui unlocked Water Style
    - Irui will NOT be obtaining Storm Release, due to expenditures required for both Dark Release and Storm Release.
    - Irui hallucinated meeting Mikaboshi Otsutsuki, the clan's founder.

Link to Completion: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5239-drowning-neo-sanguinis#40975

Word Count: 3,790 (almost 4x the required word count)
    Current Expendable Exp: 1,143
    Exp per Post: 5 x 2 = 10 for Topic
    Expendable Exp: 1153

Note, Accelerating Returns (-15%) applied to experience-based expenditures.
    Points to Unlock "Dark Release: Singularity" : 122

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Nozomi Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:45 pm

Irui Mikiri wrote:Update Type: General/Post-War Perk

Information:
    - Irui returned to activity in "Drowning".
    - He goes on a mind-bending introspective post while on the operating table.
    - Irui unlocked Water Style
    - Irui will NOT be obtaining Storm Release, due to expenditures required for both Dark Release and Storm Release.
    - Irui hallucinated meeting Mikaboshi Otsutsuki, the clan's founder.

Link to Completion: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5239-drowning-neo-sanguinis#40975

Word Count: 3,790 (almost 4x the required word count)
    Current Expendable Exp: 1,143
    Exp per Post: 5 x 2 = 10 for Topic
    Expendable Exp: 1153

Note, Accelerating Returns (-15%) applied to experience-based expenditures.
    Points to Unlock "Dark Release: Singularity" : 122
    Approved

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:51 pm

Update: Techniques

Information: Auto-claiming techniques using Ninjutsu/Intel perks. At A-class, Irui can claim up to B-rank Ninjutsu, and up to C-rank for Genjutsu and Taijutsu

Water Style:
    C-rank
    - Water Style: Water Bullet
    - Water Style: Gunshot
    - Hiding in Water Technique
    - Water Clone Technique
    - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
    - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    - Water Style: Wild Bubble Wave
    - Water Style: Water Whip

B-rank:
    - Water Style: Marine Battle Formation
    - Thousand Flying Water Needles
    - Water Style: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet
    - Water Style: Water Fang Bullet
    - Water Style: Water Formation Wall

Genjutsu:

D-rank:
    - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    - Mist Servant Technique

C-rank:
    - Bell Ring Genjutsu
    - Sly Mind Effect
    - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings
    - Hazy Genjutsu
    - Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell

Kugutsu:
    - Puppet Technique
    - Chakra Strings Technique

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:18 pm

Update Type: Raffle Tickets!

Information:

King of Games wrote:The member 'Irui Mikiri' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Raffle Dice' : 13

Irui get's a pick from the Marketplace of an A-grade item. Details forthcoming

Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5271-the-raffle-begins#41215

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Nozomi Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:52 pm

Irui Mikiri wrote:Update Type: Raffle Tickets!

Information:

King of Games wrote:The member 'Irui Mikiri' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Raffle Dice' : 13

Irui get's a pick from the Marketplace of an A-grade item. Details forthcoming

Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5271-the-raffle-begins#41215

This will be handled later, but you are a winner

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:52 pm

Had this listed in a large update thread I've been drafting. Figured I might as well post this now.

Gladius Fourth Anniversary
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5479-gladius-fourth-year-anniversary
    Spoiler:

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Nozomi Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:03 am

Irui Mikiri wrote:Had this listed in a large update thread I've been drafting. Figured I might as well post this now.

Gladius Fourth Anniversary
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5479-gladius-fourth-year-anniversary
    Spoiler:
    Approved

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:42 am

Update:

Information:

Heavenly Emporium threads are increased to 20 exp per post at base.After the first two, the third participant increases exp/post to +5/post.

The Festival Kicks Off
    The Festival Kicks Off
    Total Posts: 7 (5? Participants)
    Total Exp: 45 x 7 = 315 exp

Cracks in The Glass
    Cracks in The Glass
    Total Posts: 3 (4 Participants)
    Total Exp: 3 x 30 = 90

Conversion:
    Conversion
    Total Posts: 10 x 20 (3 Participants) = 200, (If Kara counts, at 3 participants, its 25 exp for 10 = 250)
    Total Exp: 200

Angels Don't Die in Heaven:
    Angels Don't Die in Heaven
    Total Posts: 1 (3 participants)
    Total Exp: 25

Standard Threads

Drowning
    Drowning
    Total Posts: 10 (3 participants, Normal)
    Total Exp: 12 x 15 = 180

Bonus Exp: Requesting bonus exp from the first few posts-- We get Irui who, after being arrested at the Heavenly Emporium, is put under the knife by a mysterious surgeon Kara we all know it. He hallucinates his former life, Mora Mikiri, his mother, and abstractly learns Water Style [TOW perk]. In turn he washes up on an island, and finds a mysterious man, an Otsutsuki. This is leading up to Irui unlocking Singularity, and returning to the Hidden Cloud.

Side note, Mora gets an appearance with Nyg's permission, living rent free in Irui's skull.

Mikiri backstory coming soon!

Total Exp from Threads: 810 (860 w/ Conversion note)

Additional IC information:
    - Irui met a colorful cast of people IC, finally! (Sero, Okane, Zenaku, Kara, Diana, Takano, Arthur, etc.)
    - Irui used several aliases/guises (Mamoru, Tatewari-- He did not use his real name)
    - Irui, officially, is still dead and off the books
    - Irui acquired a panda mask!

Total Exp: 1,453 + 810
    Previous Total Spendable: 1153 + 300 = 1,453
    Total Spendable Exp: 2,263
    NS Perk: -15% Experience Costs

Total Experience: 4,335 + 1,453 = 5,788 (212 until Class-up)

Additional Information:
    - Reward: 1 S-rank Genjutsu, [One time use] from Theater of War.
    - Reward: One year of the Gladius Perk System, for solving Clue 2 in "Angels"
    - Purchasing Dark Release: Singularity (1500 - 15% = 1,275)
    Total Exp Cost: 2,583 - 1,275 = 1,308
    Remaining Spendable Exp: 1,308

Budgeting 1000 Exp for future NS investment (Researching options).

- Payment Claim from Kumogakure Updates (https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3670p25-kumogakure-s-updates), $75,000 (Sept.) + $75,000 (Oct.), brings total to $150,000

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:19 pm