Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Letters: Sisters of the Faith [Flashback]

Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Letters: Sisters of the Faith [Flashback] Empty Letters: Sisters of the Faith [Flashback]

Post by Short_Stack Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:49 am

OOC: A series of correspondences  between Miyu and Shikimo. Taking place a few days after Path's of Fate
    ---

Hiya Shimi-Nee,

A lot happened after you left, and I have so, so much to share with you! First off, the unsealing of my mind was largely successful. There are some skills, and training I lost, but my core, who I had became before is whole.

It feels so amazing now my heart is clear, and all that I had become has been returned to me. I'm a lot happier now that I'm whole.

And I figured out why I forged such an Intense bond with you so quickly. I'm an Empath and a Sensory Ninja. When I was reverted that side of me was dulled, but my ability to "feel others" and "see them" was still there.

When you held me, and my Empathy drew in your "essence" it was the same as Midori's. A sense of safety and strength that I knew would never let the Evils of the world hurt me, and had an intense desire to protect my soul.

Midori's been the only person other than you to ever fill me with safety. And while drowning in the darkness. It clung to that. It knew without a shadow of a doubt you wouldn't let me drown. And it saw my most important person in you.

So I apologise if that caused you problems. But even if other's may be wary, I've felt you. And I know deep down where it counts you are a good, passionate, and caring person. Who would do anything to protect and defend those you love or who are your people. And I am deeply honored that you consider me one of your people.

And being able to Sense again ... there is nothing more spiritual than feeling the life and death around you. Just meditating on the life around you, living and dying as them. The predators and the prey. The herbivores and the plants they consume. Just one giant whole you are a small part of. But even that small part can have a huge impact to everyone around you.

As for Midori. After everything was said and done. She knew my desires, even now. Were never to leave her, and never go away forever. But to spread my wings, for a little before returning to my nest (wherever Midori is). As I told you both, I will never abandon another.

She's come to accept that, and will try to help me get out of the villiage sometimes when she hits Chunin after the upcoming Exams. She now knows that while you are the wind that will let me soar, and always fly true, a bird is nothing without a nest to return to when it's wings grow tired and it needs to rest before taking to the air once more.

And good news! I got a notice that I qualify to be the Head Chef during the Exams. I'll be going to the Mizukage soon and hopefully it will fall through! I can't believe it! My cooking can be shared with the world, and all the Kage can eat yummy food that will make them happy. Knowing I can make others happy through my art really makes me excited.

Last bit of news, Satori's been feeling sick lately. I hope it doesn't become a problem.

But enough about me. What about you?!

Lots of love and a super big hug,

Miyu Ryuutei

PS: Give the twins a big hug from me and let them know I look forward to playing with them and seeing what a Saint is all about ... They have good souls. And I won't believe that a religion as ours that has people so filled with light as they do, nor the deep, strong love you have in your heart can be evil.

It's another reason I'm happy our Lord sent you both on a path to come to know me. I look forward to being a sister you can be proud of, and learning all I can from you. Because to me? Your family. And nothing is more important than that to me. And I love making my family proud.

Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

T: (15/ 18)

_________

205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Ryo:

Letters: Sisters of the Faith [Flashback] Empty Re: Letters: Sisters of the Faith [Flashback]

Post by Short_Stack Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:52 pm

Teardrops can be seen staining on the crumpled paper, the handwriting shaky. Conveying a deep amount of emotional pain and turmoil.

Shimi-nee,

Kiri is literally killing me inch by inch, and everything that could have gone wrong has.

Remember how I said that Big Brother was looking a little sick? He had the early signs of the Plague, and it turned him into a vegetable. He's worse than dead, since he can't feel our Lord's loving embrace. He's not alive. His souls trapped in a stagnant body.

Riku abandoned us because she couldn't stand the grief of seeing him that way. And Midori? She had to retire from being a Ninja to look after the clan. And since then ... as an Empath, I never fully appreciated till I wasn't able to immerse and shield myself in the love and friendship of others how much hatred and contempt the Ryuutei and my Big Sis had as Ninja when they go out of the Clan District.

But I've tried my hardest to connect with my fellow ninja, I've done everything I could to make friends and show others my goodness from my acts and example. I really wanted to be someone My family could be proud of (and yes that includes you.) But hate is toxic to an Empath when it's directed at them. And all day? Everyday? It's so painful that I feel my soul dying by degrees and I don't know how much more I can endure ... but I am doing my hardest to make it to the Exams. I want to do it, to show everyone the beauty and joy of my cooking that I learned from Midori.

But after the exams are over ... if you're there ... do you think you can bring me to Kumo where I don't have to hurt any more? Where I can make lots of friends, and people can just know me as Miyu? Where I can be a ninja those I love could be proud in? Rather than looking drowning me in this poison I face in Kiri, all because my Sister has a Curse, and the Clan I love so much are despised for their practices and beliefs.

I tried to get a hold of the Mizukage. But he's told me outright that he doesn't care about seeing me, he's busy and can't be bothered. Trying to get a legal pass to Kumo ... But I did speak to Midori, and this is how our talk went verbatim:

"Midori ... You know that plan I had to stretch my legs? I'm planning on doing it soon. Kiri is hurting me daily as an Empath. You don't know how much it hurts ... And it hurts that my pain hurts you. But ... After the Exams, can I get away from this for a little bit? I meant what I said in never abandoning you. But ... I don't know how much more I can endure." I cried into her chest as we snuggled for the night ... we always snuggle together, and she uses me like a teddy bear. Which is I've needed to get to sleep since Midori rescued me from my loliness.

She held me tight and replied, “You have to do what is right by you Little One. This will always be your home... but you have to promise me you won’t get into any trouble you can’t wiggle out of... and when you are ready to come home, I’ll be here.”

I promised ... which is why I'm trying to find the right way to do it ... but. I'm scared Big Sis. With my memories returned, I saw that all I've ever wanted to do was spread light and love to those around me ... and now that I'm a Sister of the Faith, I want to spread that, as well as the grace and glory of our Dark Father. To bring the world closer together through love and understanding. So that through my deeds all may see his rightness and radiance.

But I'm trapped ... I can't beg my Kage to let me go somewhere I'm not being killed by emotions ... not that a non-Empath would understand. I can't find a legal way for me to get up to you ... Can you and your Kage help me? Can you help me be able to be able to get to Kumo where I can be a Kumo Nin, and be free to spread hugs and rainbows to everyone?

Save me Big Sis, please,

Miyu Ryuutei.

PS: I left a seal on the bottom that has my liver in it. Big Brother took it out of me to put in himself just a few days before the Plague took him. It'll be preserved until you unseal it ... it will be like a part of me will be beside either you or the twins to keep you safe and look after you.

A part of me wants to ask if we could swap the liver taken for the liver given ... but I learned the hard way. Sharing organs simply to feel closer to family, and have them near you always isn't possible for everyone. I ... just want to make sure it's at least going somewhere safe. And when I can finally earn money for the materials. I'll make drugs to help you or the Twins have the best chance at success ... I don't feel right charging you 65K Ryo (Kiri Prices), or 125 Ryo elsewhere for my drugs.

Stay safe Okay? I don't want to lose you and the Twins too.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Letters: Sisters of the Faith [Flashback] Empty Re: Letters: Sisters of the Faith [Flashback]

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:24 pm

Dearest Miyu-chan,

I am so sorry that I didn't get a chance to respond to your earlier messages. I have been slammed with work and clan obligations from the moment I returned from Kiri. I am deeply saddened to hear about Satori's battle with the plague. I only met him briefly but he radiated strength and protectiveness, they are important traits for any good clan leader to have. I can understand how the loss of your family and Kiri's prejudice against you has made the village an unsafe place for a kind soul such as yourself. I assure you I will fight with every fiber of my mind, body, and soul to deliver you from this hell. I will do whatever it takes to bring you to Kumogakure where you will be cherished and loved. As soon as I am done writing this letter, I will discuss with my Kage all our options to bring you to Kumogakure. We will pursue all diplomatic options first but if worst comes to worse know that there is nothing that will stand in my way when it comes to your well-being. The Twins ask about you frequently and Lady Superior Mora (the supreme leader of our Church) is excited to meet you.

I will pray to Jashin for Satori's recovery and for the safety of your kin in Kiri. You have accomplished so much since we last met. To be Head Chef of the Chuunin Exams is a tremendous honor and I know that your journey in this world is just beginning. I'm glad that you were able to restore your memories and I am honored that your Empath abilities could see purity and goodness in my soul. I will keep your liver safe although I can't say I'm entirely comfortable or okay with the idea of organ removal. I assume Satori had his reasons for doing what he did but when we meet again, we should talk about it.

Give Midori my best. Stay safe and whole sweet sister, We're coming to save you.

Love,
    Shimiko

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:59 pm

Shimi-Nee,

For the first time in weeks I feel as if I finally have hope again. From the depths of my heart, thank you so much. I love you Big Sis, forever and a day. I had lost hope, and while my poor little heart still hurts, I finally have a light to cling to, to survive till you get here.  Give the Twins a really big hug for me, and let them know I'll be happy to cook them super yummy meals of their favorite type of meat. I hope I can be a good saint like them someday. And learn all I can from them, I'm sure they'll be great in learning how to be a Good Jashinist. Cause sadly just because I awoken The Blood of the Saint, after I accepted Jashin into my heart, doesn't make me a Saint ... nor a Good Jashinist, not yet at least.  I also awoken Adamantine Chains, which I have faith Jashin gave me access too so that I could help with the full might of the Uzumaki if it's ever needed.

And we do have quite a bit to talk about when you get here. I can't wait to see you again, and to be rescued from the hell that is Kiri. As for Lady Superior Mora ... how should I address her when speaking to her? I don't want to accidentally say the wrong thing ... and do you think she'd be okay with getting hugs? Hugs are the best! Since you're talking to the Raikage on my behalf I thought, maybe I should right to her here too?

And there's one thing I really want to ask though ... when I get up there in Kumo. Do ... and if it's not that's okay ... do you think I can someday be your real sister? That way I can be the Little Sister to two of the only beings Jashin has brought into my life that fills me with a sense of love and safety? I get affection enough, but other than you, Midori's the only one who's ever made me feel completely and utterly safe. And being your sister, not just your Religious Sister ... it would be like I have family up there too?

Hi Ms Raikage Ma'am!

I'm Miyu Ryuutei, a little about myself, and my life goals so that you can judge whether I truly deserve the honor in being in Kumo with Shimi-Nee, and the Twins, aka my BJFFs (that's Best Jashinist Friends Forever).

I was born Genkai Uzumaki, and was promptly abandoned in the marketplace by them in some random town. And well life didn't really get better for me till I met Midori. She saved me in ways I could never begin to repay, and chose me to be her family ... eventually passing the Ryuutei Coming of Age Ritual, where I had to kill a person with my barehands, harvest their body, and then I got to chose my "Adult" Name. Which I chose as Miyu, meaning Beautiful Truths.

After accepting Jashin into my heart I awoke almost all of my Clan's Abilities ... not sure about surviving having a Biju removed from me. But my life path isn't that of a jinchu ... I love reading everything I can, cooking, doing experiments of all sorts, inventing Jutsu, Chemistry, trying to use the aforementioned to solve problems in people's lives so they can be happy, and trying to find a way to free my Big Sis from her Curse ... sadly something not possible in Kiri. I've spent years looking.

I'm super, physically affectionate. I love giving hugs to pretty much everyone I meet. Not only because hugs are the best, but as an empath, touch allows me to more deeply connect with others ... and I doubt that others can feel my emotions. I still try sending love and compassion their way. Hate of others is toxic to Empaths like me, and I don't want to risk being toxic to others, so I try to fight hate with understanding, love, as well as the sharing of knowledge and true beauty (art, food, culture, showing and giving things that uplift and build others up; That inspire others to dream, and lighten their hearts. That's true beauty in my opinion).

Oh! I'm an Empath. That basically means, I not only am a Sensory Ninja, seeing the flow of chakra, feeling it's power. But I also feel the hearts of others, I can't control hearts, but rather I more deeply feel along with them. It also allows me to have a deep insight into other's chakra. Getting feelings, sensations, sometimes flavors, and with it I can spot a lair, or someone being deceptive. By the flow of their chakra and the feelings they give off ... unless they shield themselves.

As you probably already read. I love hugs, and giving affection to others. Cause sometimes, when you're feeling really down, or you just feel like the weight of the world is crushing you. Or even just cause you need it. A hug can really make a person's day, and feeling them get happy, and easing their hearts, is one of the things I love to do most.  

Um ... skills:
    - My Bloodline
    - Sensory (And Empathy ... I can sense up to 125 m.)
    - Chemistry (and a A list is sealed down below that has all the stuff I can make.)
    - Engineering ... only C rank right now. Engineering is super expensive.
    - Puppetry  (I have to show you Kitchen-Kun, he's my puppet Gourmet Kitchen. And what I'm planning on using at the Chuunin Exams, as Head Chef. I'll even send you a sampler of all the food I made, like I did with Misses Hokage-Sama.)
    - Taijutsu (me and Midori train everyday, multiple times / day. And we're both instinctual type fighters. But I'm not too shabby.)
    - FuuinJutsu
    and
    - Ijutsu

As for my life goals?

1) To free my Sister of her Curse. I had wanted one of her organs so that I would have her curse as well. So I could understand it, and use my prodigious intellect and absolute creativity to formulate how to do that. But she loves me too deeply to let me suffer how she does ... even if I suffer more not knowing how to save her in the now.

But one of these days I'll find a Sagehood, which is apparently the only real cure, which resonates with me. If only Jashin had Sages, then I could use his Divinity to help heal my Sister. But I want her to live a long, happy, healty life. Free of strife and free of pain as a living being can be in this world. I want her heart to be able to soar, and for her to know what life is like without that curse hounding her every day.

2) To see all of the world's cultures. Absorb their culture, art, food. See their nation through their hearts. And then spread that love and beauty to others. I feel that if we all understood one another, and could see the true beauty other nations held within them. We could all be a little closer together. And more in harmony with one another. And their'd be less fear and hate in the world.

and

3) As part of, and not completely separate of 2.

To be a cleansing light. Burning away the evils of the world, and saving the innocent in need. To show the world Jashin's love and grace not through words, but through my actions, as is the Ryuutei way. And by doing so hopefully bring honor and pride to all those who put their trust in me.
    3b) Attached to that. I really, really, really, want to see the rare and unique culture of the Orthodox Church. And devour all the knowledge and culture I can. I love learning new things, almost as much as I love my nightly snuggles. Like a close second. Tied with Hugs. And right above having cookies or cake.

Below you'll find two seals.

Top one shows the "Kumo Ambassadorial Estate" I'm building. It'll house 9 individuals, and filled with all the commodities and luxuries I know how to craft. Like running water, plumbing (especially a Flush Privy), Jacuzzi, Sauna Room, and of course a fully Gourmet, Deluxe Kitchen. Mostly did this over a more modest place. Cause Big Sis Madori, wants me to do this as diplomatic as possible ... she stressed that point extremely hard ... and Ambassadorial Estate sounds diplomaticish? Right?

Last one. A preview of the Kage's Feast I'm making. A small Sampler Dish, of each dish. Sealed for freshness, and ready to be nommed on. And I made one for you, for Shimi-nee, my BJFFs, and Lady Superior Mora.

Seal 1: (Floor plans and a rough drawing of The Front and Back with dimensions, facilities, hidden areas, and list of things Miyu was going to personally oversee. And a small note on the bottom.

I didn't know the right level of extravagance you or those you send with Shimi-nee would be used to. So I'm just going all out, and me and the Clan are going whole hog to both make you feel welcome. And since my Big Sis wants me to come and visit whenever I can, it'll be a place where those who come with me to make sure I get there and back safely can stay.

Seal 2: 5 Scrolls with the names:
    - Raikage-Sama
    - Shimi-Nee
    - Yua
    - Yiu
    - Lady Superior Mora.

Each would have a sampler of The Course Meal Plan.

Lots of love and hugs to all of you, and thank you all for giving me hope.

Patiently holding on,

Miyu Ryuutei
    fingers crossed someday Miyu Ryuutei-Chinoike ... don't know why I'm being this presumptuous ... I'll just shrink it. Noone read's fine print anyways.

OOC:
    Easter Egg hidden beneath Miyu's name.
    hint:

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:52 am