Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

DragonQuest: Beginnings

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

DragonQuest: Beginnings  Empty DragonQuest: Beginnings

Post by Tatts Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:45 pm

Neko-sama sat at the Kage's desk, his cat sized Kage-outfit resting loosely on him as he swished his tail in agitation. Not only had Tatsu been given a position that it didn't see coming. But had no training on what this position entailed. Still, with it's help, Konoha was about too break the three million mark. And with a little bit of finagling, was going to be making the nation very profitable.

But before Tatsu could do that. There was the paperwork that sat before it's Neko-Sama form. The one that all of Konoha knew as Yui's pet, and a trusted member of the community. "Did Masuyo give me this position as a way to keep me out of mischief? Or was there a purpose beyond by high levels of luck that allowed me to break into this village and saunter into this room on a lark?

"And I'm still waiting on reports on the thing with Yui. But when I find out who took her, I'll bring the full weight of Konoha down on them."

[1]

Stats:
    updated:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

DragonQuest: Beginnings  Empty Re: DragonQuest: Beginnings

Post by Tatsuya Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:30 pm

Stormquell:

Times were changing Rin feels as the events over the past few years is more activity over the world than it has been for at least a decade from now. He can feel the unsettling sensation of Kyuubi furious from escaping one prison and into the next. Rin wanted to find out about this place that Kyuubi has been ranting about, and frankly there was multiple other tasks that needs to be done that Rin is unsure what to start on. That is until Rin was browsing some of the missions and spots this particular job. Stormquell, it was a mission that Rin wanted to take on months ago before the Chunin Exams and before the Shinobi Tournament. Yet it was still there. No one has taken it yet, and Rin isn’t even sure if this dragon is even still in the Land of Grass.

There was no clues as to where exactly Yui was located, and with Tatsu being the new Hokage is probably sending scouts for information about Yui. With a sigh, Rin takes down this mission one more time.

It is about time I take care of this. Along with other things. Rin thought to himself as he begins walking up the stairs. A lot of people in this village immediately recognizes Rin, a kind of attention that he isn’t familiar with. For years Rin has been used to virtually moving through any corner of this village or world like a ghost. Easier to slip through cracks and just avoid unwanted attention in general. Still it wasn’t a renown of just awe for there was some fear in people. From locals to even the guards themselves because he is a Jinchuriki of Kyuubi now. However Rin chooses to brush those thoughts aside when he finds himself in front of the Hokage’s door.

Raising his free hand, the young Ironblood knocks on the door twice before speaking.

”Rin Uchiha reporting for duty. May I enter?”

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:26 pm

Neko-Sama looked up from his paperwork, upon hearing Rin's voice. Upon granting him permission enter would hold up a paw to have Rin wait while Tatsu made numerous Neko-Sama shadow clones to watch over the windows and ensure they had absolute privacy.

Once that was done would take the female form of Tatsu and would glomp him yelling, "RIN! I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to be there for you and Yui! But I sent out missives to every other nations's leader, and the second they find out anything. They've said they'd help me find Yui, and will work with us to rescue her. I'm literally putting all of our resources and manpower into finding her!"

She'd then do something she hadn't allowed itself to do since it heard of all that had went down. And wept in Rin's arms as the weight finally crushed upon her, "I'm so scared Rin, My Neko-Sama form was thrust into being Kage, I learned that the person I fought for so long, and so hard to see. And become her pet-cousin, was kidnapped, and I can't find any clues onto what caused all of this. Even though I'm burning through our resources to do so."

She cling tighter to Rin, "But we're going to save her. And we're going to make those responsible pay! And you and her are getting ranked up, pay raises, a parade, and statues in your honor. Big Ones! Right at the entrance of Kage Rock! So everyone can know you all are fucking heroes, and saved this village for the rest of time!"

[2]

Stats:
    updated:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:37 am

Rin heard a familiar voice albeit muffled from the other side of this door. Granted permission, Rin reached for the door knob and with a twist opens the door where Rin will enter the office. Closing the door behind him, there was a cat sitting on the desk that held up a single paw. With the multiple clones of Neko-sama observing the windows Rin remained quiet. Next thing Rin knows the cat transforms into her female form and she is running towards him. At first he was uncertain to respond before he was suddenly embraced with quite a passion behind it. It was then that Tatsu began apologizing and informing him that she is doing everything that she can. Apparently she was thrust into the role of Hokage at a moment’s notice. Last Rin checked Tatsu has not been trained for this kind of responsibility, and he can imagine the sheer burden weighing on her shoulders.

With his free arm he returns the hug by placing a reassuring hand on her back. Tatsu weeping takes Rin back when he informed Yui of Taichi’s comatose state. Only that time involved being slammed and punched repeatedly. If Rin was honest, he is not sure which is worse. Not knowing what to look into or where to look. Or knowing how to get back the missing person and can’t say a word to anyone?

”Honestly, I don’t know how this came to be either. But I do wish to help with the search as well.” Rin spoke to Tatsu as well as assuring that he wants to find Yui as soon as possible. It might put Tatsu’s mind at ease, but Tatsu went on about pay raises, ranking up, etc. To be frank Rin hadn’t really thought of those things since he came back from fighting Kurama. More so on what to do next and how to get it done. To some people they would spend most of their lives if not a decade just to become a jounin. The only exception is if the village is in a dire need for jounin, and that’s not good since that is usually the result of a major attack or because of war.

”Well I am pretty sure whatever position Yui is in she has it handled. I can’t imagine her being held in place for long, especially being kidnapped. Pretty sure it won’t be long before all of us can celebrate together and continue to grow.” Hoping this will ignite some flames back in Tatsu. Having faith restored is better than continuing to break down in Rin’s mind. Once Tatsu collects herself, Rin raises the other hand to show the A ranked mission that he’s been holding.

”I know these are hard times, but this mission has been sitting in the board collecting dust for months now. It will put me in the Land of Grass which is not far from here, but I figured that I could comb through it to see if I can find at least some clue to Yui’s whereabouts. That is, if you permit me of course.”

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:48 am

Tatsu slowly felt the weight of the massive weight on her shoulders lift as Rin set her mind at ease. As he held her and let her vent the weight of worries and fear she'd been holding onto since she heard that Yui was stolen from them. But both his willingness to search for helping the search, and the promise to celebrate together once they were all reuinited. Helped get her to have a faint shimmer of hope.

"I sent a letter as Neko-Sama to both the Raikage and Mizukage about Yui. The both have agreed to help us in our time of need, and to offer their scouts for looking for her. If you need to go there, send a letter to them, and they'll let you in. But yes, by all means do whatever it takes to get Yui back.

"And if you see her. Let her know her brother and cousin are waiting for her. And let her know that I'm looking after both her brother and the village she loves."
    Tatsu shook her head as she backed up to give Rin space offering a soft 'thank you'.

"Honestly, I don't know what Masuyo was thinking. I was told none of our armies strengths; none of our nations secrets; nothing on how to be Kage. One day I was making nearly half a million Ryo a month for Konoha, and had a fun story of how I successfully broke into Konoha to see Yui, and ended up her pet. And then broke into the Kage's office on a lark and unopposed.

"The next? Masuyo says I'm Kage, and runs. But I'm going to be counting on you, and the other strong ninja to help with our nation. While I focus on the finances, and ensuring a place to allow creative freedom and innovation."
    Tatsu gave a small annoyed whisper that if Rin paid attention would hear, "I'm so going to get back at Masuyo when I get the forces for it endangering my family and dumping this position on me."

Having collected herself, and gotten calm Rin showed a mission that had apparently been gathering dust till now. Giving a nod, Tatsu took the form of Neko-Sama again and jumped onto the desk, "Of course. Let me give my signature on it, from the village's beloved Neko-Sama the Cat Kage, and a secret scroll saying you have full permission to do anything necessary to ensure Yui's safe return to us. With permission to do whatever it takes ... no limits."

With that Neko-Sama would pen the permission on a scroll and for both that and the mission would leave a paw print in lieu of a signature.

DragonQuest: Beginnings  3jxkoW8OhigAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

[3]
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:03 am

It was a bit of a relief to Rin that both of the other major villages are willing to aid in searching for Yui. For Kirigakure it was quite likely that they will aid in the search, but Kumogakure Rin wasn’t sure about. Still with their help the search will broaden to the seas and the north. Konohagakure controls both Land of Fire and Land of Earth. So all that really remains is the other minor nations and the Land of Wind. However as the mental image of Menza appears before Rin’s mindeye, Kurama stirs at the thought of Menza and Rin’s own anger spiked albeit with restraint this time. Rin can’t say for certain, but so far he feels like he’s able to keep the bijuu’s hatred in check. That being noted, Rin is reminded of what he must do to not only ensure Yui’s survival, but Taichi’s own as well.

Rin nods his head in agreement on sending a letter to the Mizukage and Raikage.

”That would be preferable. After I come back from this mission I’ll expand my search into the Kirigakure and Kumogakure just to be thorough. Whether I find any trace of Yui or not I’ll send a report to you at every step of the way.” Rin informed Tatsu as he was quite serious about this. After all even if Menza didn’t make that deal, Rin will search every corner for Yui or track down Menza himself. There was strength behind the young teen that might bend, but never break. To some who might overthink things such as Kurama who pesters the boy sometimes.

Careful boy, you don’t want to slip up now. Or else your little friends will suffer from your own actions! The bellowing laughter dripping like venom lingers in Rin’s head. Instead, in this mindscape where Rin looks up the beast kept at bay on the other side of this massive wall of thick roots meeting at the center. Where a seal of a kanji for “Closed” can be seen glowing at the center.

And that is where you are missing some critical Kyuubi. They will only suffer if I fail, and last I checked I still have plenty of time to do so. Returning back to present, Tatsu backed up from him and softly thanked him.

”You’re welcome, and I will see to it that Yui knows that you’re waiting for along with Taichi.” Tatsu then proceed to tell him of how she was given the title Hokage. Rin knows Masuyo well enough that Masuyo doesn’t just give such a position like this to someone on a whim. Still hearing Tatsu speak of not knowing the strengths, secrets, and what-not seems quite strange. Rin caught his vision shifting to the upper left before mumbling to himself.

”I wonder if her killing Akeno had anything to do with it…” Rin doubts that Masuyo was affected by it since she is like a switch. One second on the job she’s as serious as steel with a titanium fist of authority. The next she’s full of smiles and talks of hobbies amongst other things. Still Rin does catch wind of Tatsu’s whispers. To which his eyes immediately focused back to Tatsu with a sharp gleam behind those crimson orbs.

”I wasn’t here when Masuyo gave you the position, but if there is anything that I do know of is that she doesn’t just hand off the position of leadership to anyone on a whim. She trusts you to carry the torch and protect not just this nation, but our allies as well.” Of that Rin was certain, for any other reason would be abnormal for Masuyo. Onto the matters of the mission though Tatsu basically stamped the scroll as well as giving him another scroll. One that gives him permission to do anything to return Yui safely to Konohagakure. Or rather to Tatsu and her family in particular. With Tatsu’s added comment of no limits to do whatever necessary suddenly gives Rin a lot more to do exactly what Menza wanted. Albeit Rin can’t breathe a word of the deal, he can still do something about it. Tatsu didn’t know the village’s secrets yet, which was good as in a sense Rin can exploit this for now.

”If I may make a suggestion, we could place the Sage Tools in a compartment of sorts hidden from the naked eye unless you knew what to look for in Yui’s house. Currently as it stands anyone who caught wind of those Tools would safely guess that they’re being held within the Vault. However if we move them into a position secured such as the Hokage’s own residence or family residence for example would offer better chances to keep the Tools out of the wrong hands.” As far as Rin knows Konoha does not have any artifacts to claim as their own, so the Sage’s Tools are really the only artifact they truly have. Sure they have exclusives of both Konohagakure and Iwagakure. However those things can easily be copied and hidden elsewhere if worse comes to it. Artifacts however, is a delicate situation since they’re usually difficult to break and powerful to wield under the right hands.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:53 am

At hearing that Rin was going to scour the earth looking for Yui put Tatsu at ease. Of course she didn't think for a moment that she could have stood in Rin's way to find Yui. This way at least Tatsu could give what political protection and blessing she could to ensure the person Yui loved so much was looked after. At least as much as Tatsu could look after Rin.

And hearing that he was going to let Yui know that Tatsu and Taichi were safe and waiting for her in the village warmed her heart, as a massive grin spread across her face. After a month of nothing, there was finally light at the end of the tunnel, and with Rin's help her family would be safe.

When he said that Masuyo never acts without Konoha's best interests at heart. And that she was trusted to protect Konoha, Tatsu gave an angry hum, and thought about it for a second, "I was given three tasks to do or she'd slam me into being a Genin faster than I could blink. Although she did praise my luck. It was the only thing she praised. My ability to 'slip through whatever cracks I saw.'; and 'that luck was going to run out.'. But she allowed me a quarter, not a month, to make a profit. But till the Chuunin Exams to show improvement in myself and my Genin team.

"My business quickly became the premiere resort in the Land of Fire, and brought me in a massive influx of Ryo. Showed Masuyo I was able to quickly make a profit in just a month. Don't ask how I pulled that off. Then there was the final two. I was caught up in making my resort; and everyone from my Genin Team has ended up busy with one thing or another. And it kind of fizzled flat.

"Don't get me wrong. I love my team, like one hundred percent, utterly adore them ... if it wasn't for my animal forms having low to no sex drive. I would have bedded them all by now, and used sex as a motivator to grow even more stronger. But they were mine, and because of them, I have an interest in the Senju, Uchiha, and Matsubara Clans. And made me even more eager to help this nation. Alas I've not physically grown. Since I'm not really finding situations where I can grow. And my team? I wasn't able to help them. I was just lucky, a financial genius; something I am going to use to make Konoha the wealthiest nation in the planet. And fix our and Iwa's money problems; and skilled at depopulating areas. But I need to manage the strong people in this village, move them, guide them, and get them to do what's needed. So that I can leverage all of their might to keep me alive and help me, help Konoha.

"But as you can see. 1/3rd goals reached; 1 month, rather than 1 quarter. And no chance at growth with everyone scattering or getting embroiled in their Real Life problems. And plop! My luck, Masuyo said was going to run out. Instead is in full force. It doesn't hurt I use Multi-Shadow Clones; Clay Clones; and misdirection to keep everyone Guessing on which me's real, and who's the copy. And I always keep a blanket of small Clay insects hidden outside and inside my office, Yui's home, and my Resort ... well not in Yui's home, but outside of it. In the bushes.

"But ... how is all of that anywhere close to proving anything other than I'll do anything for Konoha's financial wealth and power. Or that I can quickly and easily create a massive surplus of wealth overnight? I mean she said if I did all three well. I'd get a head Administrative Position. But is she the kind of Kage who simply says 'Oh! You only partially did what I asked; and what's this? It's only been a month? With no results on the other things? Welp! One out of three is perfect!'

"I was given this on the same day I was going to talk to her about life making my team fall apart and an extension on her objectives, for you know, acts of the Kami outside my control. But I came in and got a premotion. Wasn't told how to run the nation; wasn't told what forces or situations we had; wasn't told of any of our enemies or allies; wasn't given our nations secrets; wasn't given help. Pretty much thrown into the deep end. Where I could sink or swim with our Nation on the line if I fail.

"Does that sound like Masuyo that you know? I mean if I'm missing insight. It would really help from from my freak out. But help me figure this out if you can. Cause I'm seeing a Kage that saw someone with some potential, and just bolted while you and Yui were in danger; the Blood Prison was going to shit; and things were falling down around her. And she gave it to a Chaotic, Mass Murdering, ball of fluff. That hadn't proved itself to her yet."

Tatsu would pant heavily after dumping her frustrations. Hopefully since Rin did know Masuyo, the Kage, he'd be able to shed some light on if what Masuyo did was normal. Or like Tatsu thought, she bolted and entrusted Konoha to Tatsu's Kami-Tier luck. In a way, she needed validation to prove that she earned it. Somehow.

It was a while later when Tatsu, now back was Neko-Sama, had finished letting Rin read the scrolls. That he brought up the Sage Tools and hiding them in Yui's home in a hidden compartment, and it did make a bit of sense. Anyone who'd come knocking would expect a Vault; not her sealing them in a consecutively smaller, and smaller amount of scrolls. Mixed in with useless scrolls or scrolls hiding explosives. And that when brought down to a single scroll. Sealed within a jewelry box with Seal within it's bottom. Then covered with jewelry and baubles from Yui's home and the Kage's office that had little actual value.

It would be the perfect way to ensure that they were hidden in plane sight, and that it wouldn't be out of place. Even if she did get robbed from; noone was going to take an unassuming box.

"After this, I'm going to go do that. I've got the perfect plan, and hopefully before you leave I can cook you a nice home cooked meal? Get your body ready for the journeys ahead? I want to hear a full debriefing on what dangers you two were given; what you can tell me about the outcome; and how we can prevent such problems in the future. I've heard what happened in Blood Prison today, and how that went straight to the sun. But now what happened for the attempted suicide mission."

[4]

Stats:
    updated:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:29 pm

And so began the ranting as Tatsu started from the beginning all the way to present. It was helpful since Rin knew little of their conversations nor what Masuyo tasked Tatsu to do beforehand. Bring in some income from her store, train some genin into capable individuals, and of course Masuyo seemed to be testing Tatsu. Rin just stood there and listened to every word she said. Some parts of it Rin found a bit amusing, but he kept a straight face in respect of the tension. However, even Rin found it a bit odd that Masuyo would leave on such a tense time. Not to mention she was a very strong fighter, and as Rin brought up before she doesn’t get up and leave her duty. The young Uchiha’s head slightly tilted to the side with a confused expression on his face.

”Well I know for a fact she didn’t just pick you on a lark. Although I don’t really know why she would leave to begin with. Did she say anything about trouble regarding family, personal, or perhaps national problems?” Rin inquired as it didn’t make sense to him either. Running away from her position is the last thing Rin expect from Masuyo, but at the same time she was the same person who left him alone to a very powerful enemy. Never saying a word or anything to him either. Kurama was silent in the mindscape of Rin’s, so he assumed that the Kyuubi was asleep or something.

Tatsu was rightfully curious about what happened at warding off Kyuubi and sealing the beast. However the offer would have to wait for the time being as Rin wagered this dragon has waited long enough.

”I appreciate the thought, but I will have to respectfully decline. I can give you a debriefing after I get back from this mission if you like. It is quite a story that I’ll need to organize it better anyways.” Rin spoke with honesty as the corner of his mouth formed a curl. His eyes, changed since that mission, softened for only a moment before returning to his stoic expression. There was a lot of split second decisions made on the fly that Rin had to make. Some were necessary, others Rin felt that maybe he was being too hasty. Too greedy as Kurama would put it. Of course Rin disagrees with that analogy, but perhaps he was greedy on saving lives to ensure victory over Kurama.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:49 pm

When Rin asked about if Masuyo said anything before she left Tatsu gave an exasperated sigh, "No! And that's what's weird. If she had something bothering her, or there was business to attend to, or even any reasoning at all. I could deal with it. But this was just thrust upon me ... excuse me, 'Neko-Sama', and she disappeared. Heck I didn't even know about Blood Prison; Yui disappearance; or that there was an attack from the Kyuubi until after I was thrust into office. It makes no logical sense too me. So I was wondering, as someone who knew her. If her choosing me was in character for her ... I mean I'm not going to abandon Konoha, I'll fulfil my obligations. It's just ... I'd love to know why, and why now."

She'd shake her head and give Rin another grateful hug before listening to the mission he wanted done. Tatsu now in it's Neko-Sama form would give a nod. And would add, "You have my permission, but if we're going to be helping them with their dragon problem. We might as well take over their village and nation. I'm sending several other people to get ready for a mass collection of our border nations. Ensure we're safe from this ever happening again, and to ensure I can have what's needed to successfully save my family.

"If you feel up for it, you can go around gathering others under our Banner, but don't go into the Land of Frost, I'm simply trying to absorb all nations around Konoha, and Iwa. Of course you're free to ignore this mission and I'll send people to do it soon enough."

Neko-Sama had already started things in motion. The Land of Tea was getting captured, and several scouts had started making movements to find key areas. But soon all of them would be within the safety of Konoha's embrace. And no one would ever threaten her family again. Or all the wealth she'd make, and all the power Tatsu'd amass would be used to erase those people from history. Not even a gravestone would remain of what she'd do to those who threatened her family. She'd make sure of it.

[5]

Stats:
    updated:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:32 am

Rin listened to what Tatsu, or Neko, was saying in regards of Masuyo. Originally Rin thought he could find an answer from Neko's story, but it only resulted in more questions. It didn't make sense to Rin either, but one thing is certain. She isn't here, and with these trying times they couldn't afford to point fingers.

"I am afraid I do not know myself, but despite this setback. I, and other officials, will do our best to aid you." For some reason, as Rin was beginning to notice now, is that he is starting to become Konohagakure's pillar. Still the young Uchiha listened intently on Neko's suggestion to not only complete this mission, but to also find the hidden village and take it over. To Rin that seemed to be a little ambitious, but at the same time Rin can understand why. Currently Konoha only has Land of Fire and Land of Earth. Taking the minor nations between these two major lands is key for defensive purposes.

"Alright, I suppose I can begin searching for this hidden village in Grass. It'll be after the dragon is resolved of course, but I can everything done within a week." Rin responded as he was beginning to ponder on how he should proceed. Taking too much time would result in either Yui or Taichi's life to end short. Time was like a fuse as Rin would vision it. Plus there is the issue of Blood Prison as from the sounds of it things went horribly wrong there.

"As much as I would love to help with the lands, after this trip to Grass my priority will be finding Yui. The sooner we find her, the better."

"If that is everything, I'll take my leave to prepare." If permitted Rin will turn on his heel and begins walking out of the Hokage's office. Closing the door behind him, Rin will make his way down the stairs and through the main entrance of the building.

[Possible Exit]

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:27 pm

Tatsu thanked Rin and set about doing what needed to be doing. Including the acquisition of numerous sealing scrolls, and a cheap, worn looking jewelry box. Most of the scrolls held random knicknacks, no longer viable reports that were grossly out of date and had no longer any use to anyone, several papers that Neko-Sama created that had outright false information, booze, and one set aside for the sage tools.

Going to the vault Neko-Sama sealed away the tools, and randomly mixed them in with the mass of useless things. Then sealed those into several larger scrolls. And those into a few scrolls. And that into a single scroll. That was then secretly sealed within a sealing formula placed in the bottom of the box. With a thin, false cover placed seamlessly as it could over the formula. And filled the box with things in Yui's house.

If anyone came in they'd see a worthless jewlery box, filled with things of indeterminate value, and not worth stealing. Not knowing that it hid real value within it. That of course wasn't counting the false leads, trash scrolls, and layers meant to frustrate, mislead, and set off anyone who'd find the boxes secrets.

//Exit

Stats:
    updated:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:00 am