Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Fanning the Will of Fire

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

Fanning the Will of Fire Empty Fanning the Will of Fire

Post by Tatts Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:03 pm

Neko-Sama in his kage outfit prowled the Training Grounds, it wasn't all that long ago that Neko-Sama was simply a Jonin of the village and a wealthy business magnate who'd finagled a truly impressive amount of wealth from the previous Kage to set up the largest and most financially impressive business in Konoha. Miryoku having amusement parts, arcades, bars, fine dining, and all the trappings of luxury and fine living.

But was also, the leader of his own team. Shinso Uchiha, Mistral Senju, and Yoko Muratabe. But with the sudden rise to power that Neko-Sama never asked for. That team was being absorbed into other Jounin teams. At least those that still wanted to stay ninjas.

Giving a sigh, Tatsu looked over the training grounds that for a small moment in time, it was able to have a direct, and powerful impact into the future of Konoha. He'd sit there watching things for awhile and trying to see if there was something that could draw his eye and pull him out of his growing ennui.

[1]

Last edited by Tatts on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Stats:
    updated:
    Forcoy
    Forcoy

Fanning the Will of Fire Empty Re: Fanning the Will of Fire

Post by Forcoy Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:39 pm

A fluttering white hospital gown materialized with Forcoy's dashing figure. Relaxation was itching his body as he entered the transition from his brief respite with the genin in his clan. Combat oriented jounin might scoff at this Uchiha's speedy entrance to the training grounds but he believes no haste makes waste. In the prime of his youth still Forcoy isn't against picking up girls with his shallow jounin skill. Having an arranged meeting with an unfortunately male genin was the amusement for this sunny field. If Forcoy doesn't find his little task then he'll retreat from the sun soon enough with his glowing pale skin.

Maintaining a soft posture Forcoy didn't fidget in place with any anticipation. A dark abyss reflected in the pupils of the young man as he'd long detected the being with a Kage outfit. If this was a supposed shapeshifter Kage, Forcoy isn't keen on that as much of his days is spent healing at the hospital. Foreign Kage are somewhat of an insult to Forcoy but he's been drilled to respect authority. Without knowing whether the indefensible Kage is an imposter Forcoy isn't assed to bother with him. Yet a forced shining smile adorns the face of Forcoy while looking directly at them. It'd be rude to directly socialize when an appointment's made.

Multi-tasking is effortless for Forcoy. Ruminating respectfully on Kage they're passed down upon students mainly, no? Did they grow to these heights by sharing jutsu? No they shared policy and nepotism to Forcoy. Zenaku will be fine as long as he has the drive. Inwardly shallow laughter doesn't escape not in insult to Tatsu. But this is why Forcoy cannot obtain tomoe. Only respect comes from Forcoy for people like Tatsu and himself. Miryoku is hopefully enjoyed by them both after all. If Zenaku doesn't come no matter as Miryoku'll be where Forcoy likely goes next. Being pointed out for slacking isn't even on Forcoy's horizon since if the Kage has been briefed he knows Forcoy. Information is a cycle of confidence and Forcoy's got enough of it. Zenaku wasn't told which training ground Forcoy was at and he purposely will have avoided Zenaku's sight until Zenaku spent a little more time than needed for his will.

Village : Konohagakure

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:58 pm

As he was chasing after the jonin he suddenly remembered that the young ninja did not tell him which training grounds to meet him at, so he had to think about it. After a few minutes of thinking zenaku jumped up into a tree and went all the way to the very top using his chakra to grasp onto the tree with out falling off, he could not find him so he began to continue on towards the way which he thought he went.

after a while he looked down at a field where he noticed the ninja jonin standing by who he noticed as the kage, which was a honer to him to just be in the same area as a person of such standing. Zenaku landed on the ground after jumping there from atop a tree brance. " Sorry it took so long, you did not say which training ground we was going to." Zenaku said as he was breathing heavy from trying so hard to catch up to the jonin ninja, zenaku fell onto his ass as he grabbed his bottle of water which he kept on his body, after taking some he tossed the bottle to forcoy if he wanted some.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:14 pm

Neko-Sama looked at the new blood. Two Uchiha, and one who seemed to be all about poorly constructed masks and smiles. Still there was one thing Tatsu knew personally. And that was when something wasn't profitable. And while it would always have a soft spot for the Clan, nothing would turn it's eyes from the future Tatsu was trying to build.

Hopping off of the rock, it'd continue on it's search for others with great potential, or at least the great potential to amuse itself. Especially those who could stand up to the problems in the upcoming months that could be the tipping point for Konoha being safe from it's enemies forever more; or opening itself up to those who'd seek to make them its prey. Thankfully Sachiko, Akihiro, and Rin were setting things in motion. And soon, they would be wrapping around the world like a shield protecting the world from itself.

[2]
    // Exit.

Last edited by Tatts on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Stats:
    updated:
    Forcoy
    Forcoy

Post by Forcoy Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:08 pm

Spoiler:

Almost like they're not a person. What an abnormal exit as a jounin entered the area. The Kage outfit is suspicious itself. The godly Kage enters and exits to watch as they please? If Forcoy knew the Kage was a shapeshifter bomber he'd actually not care. Normal jounin wouldn't trust a Kage like that but brutal efficiency is admirable to Forcoy. Uchiha who control minds can be suspicious too. But it's the real and tangible efficiency instead of just talk. An inefficient schemer or fragile Kage are in the end just the same. Great plotters don't flaunt inferiority as superiority expecting to prevail. The Sharingan activates after Forcoy allows Tatsu to turn away.

The safe presence of Zenaku coming a dozen+ meters away isn't taken into consideration. Hiding away the tomoe 1 Sharingan has it's limits in front of patriotism. If Tatsu had stayed in another time Zenaku's just the dog showed off to impress a girl. Innocence is only so engaging. With the Sharingan active Forcoy notes that within his perception range no other chakra signatures are present but the 3. Outside the Sharingan Forcoy also has utilized his highest detection from himself. There should be no one besides Zenaku, Tatsu, and Forcoy within the limits of the range.

Forming the hand seal for Body Flicker Technique the Uchiha entered the backside of Tatsu by chakra running safely. Body Flicker activated at the fast leisure and not relied on with the literal gap. A mere centimeter separates them with Forcoy tilting in front of the Kage. The earliest convenience and maximum speed formed with all Forcoy's decisions. To Tatsu's hopefully currently unprepared view Forcoy could look like he teleported into place. Initial distance between the two had been three meters and trees dot the new surroundings without obstruction except fully above. At every angle Forcoy blocks the view of Zenaku so he couldn't discover Tatsu's appearance. Perhaps by convenience or fate only Forcoy can see Tatsu's real appearance.

"Now now, what's the rush beautiful? You came to watch us lower people train. Misdemeanor Offense: Utilizing Ninjutsu outside of designated areas to likely disguise yourself throughout the village. How else could you reach here? Felony Offense: Abuse of Authority pretending to be Kage. Sorry pretty, I have no cuffs so I'll be breaking your arms if you don't cup them. Don't worry I can heal them so brand new no one could tell the difference. Others healing is a no." A reprimanding tone for a cute girl came from Forcoy. Full belittling wasn't on the Uchiha's mind with the Body Flicker seal maintained and Tatsu should know the clear speed threat. A nasty, infectious mind can be always clean. Forcoy has never killed but he's witnessed much as a medical-nin. "I'm stuck at the hospital as a medical-nin. I'll be requesting a transfer to Land of Lightning where I think I can use my medical talent to make an incision on a nation's injured that matter." Uninterrupted, Forcoy will breath out gently but ruthlessly sharing what he'll jokingly discuss with the Hokage. Confident control will only remain safe if so.

The whole reason he's actually slacking at the training grounds is to make a slight difference. Focused Amplification, Shuriken Giant Body, Shadow Clone, and even tutoring on Perfect Copy might help Zenaku in the future. To Zenaku's last words at the Uchiha District Forcoy has muddled him. The clan and village are the chain early or a rope. An ideal sensei is called by society to have a matching skillset but that's limiting a duo's growth. "I might die. Thus I have nothing to lose. I will ensure that my village is safe first and will be happy doing so. Even for little fakers roaming the improvement grounds." It's hard indeed to trust an outsider Kage Forcoy is unaware of. So what's left to unite? Passion? It can be. The shadowy hand over a village game is for the strong. Clones will not hide the weak for long.

Leaning in, Forcoy prepared to kiss the Kage if they're a leaning female. A soft try at ijutsu confirmation is made by Forcoy as to Tatsu's real gender. There's no outward confirmation from this on Tatsu's gender to others as if Forcoy pleases he might allow a male to kiss him. Forcoy was not testing the feelings of Tatsu. But he won't force himself on his potential military superior. A juvenile shyness emanated as that'd be forbidden. I can be explosive little one. But being denied will just be Forcoy's misunderstanding and he won't be offended. Standard procedure will be followed either way and Forcoy is not going to sexually harass. To Forcoy they're committing a shallow but deep prank. With Uchiha dominating the village being an open book is expected and a pure Kage will get used to it. If acceptable, Tatsu can realize that there's a professional duality in what Forcoy has decided to drink. Her water over Zenaku's. Honest courting isn't a crime right? The genin should be grateful for potential help. Realists like Forcoy can only admire Zenaku with no Sharingan.

Readers: If you didn't understand no one knows what Tatsu looks like but Forcoy. Zenaku is blocked from the Kage but Forcoy doesn't know they're Hokage either.

Used A Speed, Tomoe 1 Sharingan, Body Flicker Technique. Chakra/tree/water walking if need be.

Post by Jin Misukage Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:33 pm

A day that started out decent went from good to weird in what seemed like no time flat, as zenaku sat there trying to catch his breath focoy suddenly vanished. Zenaku was not gonna chase after him this time around and so while he sat there he noticed a cat that wear a kage cape standing in front of him as the cat got off from a stone. As zenaku continued to sit there he waved a hand at the stranger.

" hello kage, my name is Zenaku uchiha its a pleasure to meet you in person. i have always been told by my elders that the kage is always in there office and never leave much so its a honer to meet you like this. But i never knew that the kage was a cat"

Zenaku said as he had a grin spread on his face, tho wither or not a kage would take the time out of there day to speak with a lowly genin he was not sure. originally he came out here cause forcoy was gonna train him and then they was gonna go on a mission so he kept wondering why he would suddenly ditch him like he did. But any way zenaku was done sitting on his ass so standing up he swept the dirt off of his nice black pants before he walked over to the kage and placed his hand out to shake the kage paw.

Spoiler:
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:34 pm

OOC: Tatsu is using Perfect Copy to be in it's Neko-Sama (The Ninja Cat) form; and has the Shapeshifter UA, allowing it to go from one form to another without going back to Tatsu's Main form.

Neko-Sama watched as the white coated Jounin ditched the Genin that was chasing after him. He watched as the genin, Zenaku if he wasn't remembering the files of active shinobi he has gone through recently in preparation for their monthly pay in a few days. As he was about to leave, Zenaku waved him over and introduced himself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Zenaku, and your elders were right, most do pretty much live in their offices. But I love using Shadow and Clay Clones to be able to go out and connect with my people. You are all my precious ninjas and I have a vested interest in watching you all grow strong. While living long, fulfilling lives. And yes, I arrived about a month ago and impressed the previous Kage Masuyo with my infiltration skills and was given the money to make the Miryoku Resorts and The Weapon Emporium near the resort.

"Masuyo stepped down and entrusted the village to me. So I'm taking what skills I have, those being knowledge, financial acumen, and the ability to help others reach their potential to ensure that Konoha will quickly reach a Golden Age. Say Zenaku, how would you like training to help reach the next stage of your potential growth?"

Neko-Sama would look up at the Genin and tilt it's head as he waited for Zenaku's response.

[3]

Stats:
    updated:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:12 pm

When the cat spoke he was shocked to see a cat speak like a human, but it would seem that he liked to get out from being in the office so to see all his villagers tho when he asked the uchiha if he would like some training from him zenaku was at a loss of words. " Wait you would like to train me a genin, you sure i am worthy of such a honer and i would not be taking up your time. tho yes i would love to be trained by the hokage him self, i mean hick who can say they was not only trained by the hokage but a cat as well hahahah"

Zenaku would say as he laughed, he just hoped that the hokage did not take offense to being called a cat, he just could not believe that the hokage was gonna train him his self. He could just see the progress that he could be make, he might even be ready for the chunin exams that would soon be coming up tho honestly that was all up to how well he did in his training.

" Oh just so you know hokage im not what you would call a normal Uchiha as i was born with the water element instead of the starting fire, i also do not know how how to use my sharingan yet." He had hoped that by telling the hokage this that he would be able to better fit there training schedule to fix around zenaku's skill set.

Spoiler:
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:49 pm

As Zenaku gushed at the thought of being trained by the Hokage himself, Neko-Sama puffed out his chest and looked at Zenaku proudly, "But of course! Us cats are well known for being natural teachers, and graceful hunters. And it's no problem at all Zenaku-kun, I take great pleasure in helping others grow stronger. I'm not about to stop helping my fellow shinobi just because I got into office, heck it wasn't even a month ago my owner Yui Kotoshura took me in, and Masuyo, the Third Hokage, gave me money to make Konoha prosperous and a team of my own to look after. Heck I had an Uchiha on that team, and have developed quite a soft spot for them."

True it was an abridged series of events. Skipping over the fact that it's entrance into Konoha not so long ago was the exact opposite of legal, or it had broken into the previous Kage's office on a lark. Then went about making a powerful financial institution, and spent some time looking after it's own team before life drew them away for whatever tasks life had in store for them. Still it was something Neko-Sama greatly treasured.

Upon hearing what the Genin thought was his shortcomings Neko-Sama nodded sagely, "While I may not have the element of Water myself. I am a certified genius, and can help you with pretty much anything you could want to know. So I'll ask two question; what is your goal? And would you wish to learn? I can help you work towards the former, and the later will only help you achieve the former."

[4]

Stats:
    updated:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:57 pm

Zenaku blushed as the cat kage suddenly pumped out his chest as he spoke about his time becoming kage and even how the third hokage had given him money to start something, he was shocked tho to find out that this cat was the leader of his own team and even more so to find out that there was even one of his uchiha clansmen among them. The cat then asked him two questions after telling him that he did not know the element of water but he could help to make him stronger. The first was what was his goals then second was what did he want to learn.

It took zenaku a moment to ponder his thoughts on that, besides wanting to make his clan proud of him he had not really had any goals as to speak of but but he did wish to get stronger for the sake of not only his clan but his village also. " A goal you say, well i guess i have never really thought to much into that, up until now my main goal was to make my self useful for both my uchiha clan and the village. As for what i would like to learn i have never been to picky, any thing is more useful then knowing nothing."

He was not sure how well his answer was but to his best of knowledge he spoke true to his heart, so if the hokage still wished to train him after that then that would be great if not then he would find a way to become stronger even if it took him a hundred years.

Spoiler:
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:18 pm

When Zenaku said that he had no real goals, and was looking to learn anything. Neko-Sama gave the Genin a wide, proud smile, "Truth be told many people don't know what they want in life. Clinging to such tenuous things as 'pride of a clan or village', or 'peace'. But it's all rather impersonal, and relies on others to validate themselves. Admitting that you don't know, means that you can be open to truly think about it. About how you got to were you are; about where you dream of seeing yourself in the coming years; about who you want to be, rather than what others wish you to become.

"And once you have that figured out. You can push yourself to strive for it, and grow for the sake of your dream. And if you ever fulfill it, you can simply move on to bigger, and greater goals. After all if you never reach for the stars, you'll never leave your mark on the moon. But it is a journey we can take together."

Neko-Sama raised a paw to it's chin as it pondered some basic things and strategies to help Zenaku, "Well, how about I train you in some Jutsu, both water and Non-Elemental. As well as teach you how to make use of those in combat ... then we can get in some basic physical conditioning it to help you get stronger for now. And while we do that, think of your strengths, the things that you have the most interest in trying to learn. And if we don't have time here and now to help you with that. We can meet again to get you moving towards those."

And with that Neko-Sama would start the training of Zenaku and helping him on his path to get stronger.

[5]

Stats:
    updated:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:58 pm

It was great to know that some one else understood zenaku cause growing up in the uchiha clan every one was always expecting great things of you, but here was a person or he should say cat that understood his way of thinking. After the hokage finished his speech of philosophy he explained that he could train zenaku in water element jutsu and non element jutsu then from there work on what his strengths was.

He told him that if they was not able to finish what they started here then they could pick it back up in another time when they decided to meet up.

" My strengths ha,if I had to take a ponder on that It would have to be ninjutsu and genjutsu as well as my shuriken training and as for my weak points at the moment it would be my taijutsu and my sharringan. But with your help those weakness shall become my strengths."

Zenaku would say as he clinched his fists and shook a hand into the air as if he was making a declaration of his will to become stronger.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:16 pm