Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

[Flashback] Meeting the Lady Superior

Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

[Flashback] Meeting the Lady Superior Empty [Flashback] Meeting the Lady Superior

Post by Short_Stack Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:35 am

Miyu Ryuutei gazed upon the massive cathedral for the first time with a sense of religious awe that gave her skin a glow and her eyes a teary sheen as she looked upon the biggest public ground of worship for Jashin in the world. Shimiko's stories and sermons of the majesty of their Dark Father filled her with glee, but finally standing here, she was left almost speechless.

While no one could ever take Midori's place in her heart, Shimiko had taken up prime real estate as one of the most important people in her life. Tied for most important with Midori, adjusting the Kumo headband around her neck with pride, she looked at Shimiko, "Shimi-Nee! Shimi-Nee! Can you show me around? And let me see your libraries, and kitchen, and everything!?" Miyu said as she used Wall Walking to expertly clamber onto Shimiko's back and give her a loving nuzzle, as she squee'd in unrestrained glee, "I can't wait to learn everything, and become a hero like you someday!"

[1]

Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

T: (15/ 18)

_________

205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

[Flashback] Meeting the Lady Superior Empty Re: [Flashback] Meeting the Lady Superior

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:09 pm

Shimiko smiled as her human backpack clung to her body. "Of course Miyu-chan! I'll show you all the wonders of St. Memori's Cathedral...but first there is someone I want to introduce you to". Shimiko would walk up the steps of the cathedral and open the doors to the grand structure. The interior of the Church was stunningly beautiful.

[Flashback] Meeting the Lady Superior 500_F_236568413_HrNturwLfFsOwdhHo47YnAMh1oX5HbVO

There were golden robed Sacristans moving to and fro. They carried books, daggers, and bloodied organs. Some were praying, others were studying in the pews, and a few were lighting candles. As Shimiko went past, they nodded and respectfully bowed. The Defender of Faith walked up to the altar where an extraordinarily tall and scarred man was rocking back and forth with a set of prayer beads. He was whispering a prayer to Jashin and opened his eyes when he sensed Shimiko and her companion draw near.

"Glory and grace to you Shimiko"
    "And Glory and grace to you Sacristan Lee-hei....Is Lady Mora in?"
    "Her Holiness is preparing a sacrifice in the atrium. I see you have a new companion."
    "By the gentle guidance and will of Jashin she has converted to the Orthodoxy" Shimiko said with a smile.

The elderly but obscenely tall man raised his hands to the sky and exclaimed:

"All Glory to the Dark Father!"

Cries of exhalation and joy erupted from all around the Cathedral. A chorus of voices joined him as his fellow Sacristans praised Jashin for bringing them a new convert.

Shimiko bowed and whispered much the same before taking Miyu to the Atrium. The light of the front sanctum dimmed as the two headed deeper into the Jashinist stronghold.

"That was Sacristan Lee-hei. The Dean of Sacristans. As you know, the Sacristans are the high priests of the Orthodox Church of Jashin. However, the oldest living Sacristan is named Dean and he has many high privileges in the Church. It is said that he is only second to the Lady Superior."

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Ryo:

[Flashback] Meeting the Lady Superior Empty Re: [Flashback] Meeting the Lady Superior

Post by Short_Stack Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:42 pm

Miyu's eye were wide with wonder and hunger for new knowledge as she watched the golden robed people walking around, being told they were Sacristans, and simply drank up the emotions around her. By the time the reached the altar her grin was war to ear and brimming with raw joy.

At his rapturous shout thanking Jashin, Miyu hopped down from Shimiko's back and looked at the tall man whom she barely reached his knee, "Sacrisant Lee-hei, can I give you hugs?" She'd ask innocently.

If she was allowed to, she'd soak in his rapturous joy a squee of happiness pouring out of her lips, "I hope someday Jashin can let me feel such rapture as he's filled you with. In all my life as an Empath, I've never felt such joy than in this place and you who worship Jashin ... I'm lucky that he's guided my path this far, and I hope the gifts he's blessed me with can bring him honor."

Giving a happy, respectful bow, she'd happily and earnestly chirp, "All glory to the Dark Father!"

Getting back on to her perch on Shimiko's back, and upon hearing whom he was and his privileges Miyu gave a hungry grin "He must have access to all the best books in the church. I hope I can be that blessed some day, so many books to consume, so much knowledge of Jashin's to immerse myself in."

[2]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:39 pm

"No" Lee-hei said in response to Miyu's request. Lee-hei was not the hugs type. He'd nod in response to what she had to say and would only offer this. "The liturgy of Jashin is not a game little girl. It is hard work. Bloody work. Many a youth have coming knocking on our doors seeking adventure and mystery. Their bones lay beneath this very Church. We do not take likely to those who utter prayers with their lips but have no room for Jashin in their hearts"

The grumpy Sacristan would then walk away.

As they approached the atrium, Shimiko would say "He is one of the most knowledgeable Sacristans in the religion. If there is a book you seek, he either possesses it or knows where to get it. Be careful around him though...he's very old school and if he acts you to recite scripture and you can't do it, he threaten to hurt you"

Lee-hei would never actually hurt one of Shimiko's converts. Not unless of course he had the blessing of the Lady Superior to do so.

When they entered the Atrium, Miyu would see a black and red tinted room. A man would be laying on an altar with a black hood over his head. The man was naked and strapped down. He was a serial rapist and murderer, the worse sort of individual. He had been sentenced to death but under the new laws of Kumo the Church were permitted to carry out the executions. Mora stood over the man with a dagger but just before she plunged it into his chest. Shimiko would walk in carrying Miyu. She immediately bowed and said:

"Greatest apologies Lady Superior Mora but in the name of Jashin I have brought us a new convert...Miyu Ryuutei."

The old woman ceased her sacrifice and put down the dagger. The gagged man was struggling but she ignored him for now. The old crone walked over to Miyu. Assuming Miyu left Shimiko's back, she'd examine the pink haired girl and touch her head.

"My, my, from what Shimiko tells me about you...I expected your head to be much bigger." she said with a friendly chuckle.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:03 pm

Miyu tilted her head at hearing that false believers would come to disgrace the church for cheap thrills and would give a slight frown, "I wouldn't worry about me to much, I can already recite the entire scripture, and I could make a flawless recreation with the speed of which Jashin has graced me. He's blessed my mind and dextrous writing to be beyond most people's imaginings. Although I'll admit that I'm here because Jashin guided fate to bring me here so that I may learn all that he deems fitting to show me, so that I may share it with my spiritual brothers and sisters ... Jashin blessed me with empathy, spiritual mediumship, as well as the skills of a master scholar, chef, and chemist. I hope to do him honor by using those skills to further his will. Starting with the Suuin he's shown me as we made out way here."

Sure it wasn't the most impressive array of skills to some, probably not to those who sacrificed the evil and unclean to Jashin. But her mind, heart, and intellect where the gifts she was blessed with, and Jashin had guided her path to this place. She doubted Jashin would be done with her before she could serve his purpose to him in this world. Whatever that might be, and if Lee-hei asked any question of the scripture, she could recite it flawlessly and with the emotion that it deserved. Having already consumed that knowledge and made it a part of her.

Already she had formulas built off of scripture flitting around her mind. Powerful Fuuin that contained Jashin's holiness and divine words as their basis.

Clambering back up Shimi-Nee, she'd go to the Inner Sanctum, where they accidentally interrupted the sacrifice, and felt the man's fear, dropping down to meet Mora she'd give a deep curtsy, and rise as the elderly Jashinist touched her head.

"Thank you very much Missus Lady Superior ma'am, thank you even more for letting Shimi-Nee come and bring me here so that I can learn everything our Dark Father has to show me, and to save me from Kiri." She got a rather greedy and excited gleam in her eyes, "I can't wait to learn all his holy knowledge and get shown even more Suuin, and holy knowledge from Jashin-Sama ... maybe if I'm really good he'll show me how to finish the Poltergeist Seal so that I can speak to him in person?"

She'd look aside bashfully, "Hopefully someday I can be as good as Shimi-nee as a Jashinist, and you'll be proud that I came here? I love our Dark Father, his hands have shaped my fate in so many ways. I can't wait to learn how to best honor his gifts to me."

[3]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:07 pm

Lady Mora laughed at Miyu's suggestion that she could speak to Jashin in person.

"Glory be child! You are a baby in the faith and you already wish to communicate directly with Lord Jashin....I admire your spiritual hunger. Let's see if we can't nourish your appetite. Shimiko..."

The blonde stood at attention ready to receive instruction.

"[color:aad6=#gray]I will be taking Miyu on as an acolyte. If she is as intelligent as you say she will have no trouble keeping up with my study schedule. I will make a place for her to stay here on long nights, our Church needs scholars just as it does warriors."

She bowed respectfully and smiled. "Of course Lady Superior Mora." She gave Miyu a loving pat. "We're so blessed to have her and I promise you Miyu that in time, you'll be as strong and knowledgeable in the faith as myself or any Sacristan" Shimiko was genuinely excited to have Miyu join the Church. She had felt a strong connection with the girl back in Kiri. It was a rare thing, only felt by those whom were touched by God himself. Lady Mora saw it too and her eyes beamed with the same hunger and fanaticism that she showed Miyu.

"Come now...let us celebrate your entry into the faith with a sacrifice." Mora would then lead the group back to the helpless victim.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:05 pm

Miyu gave an adorable squee at the Lady Superior willing to feed her spiritual appetite, as well as the honor of a person of such standing with their spiritual father taking her on as an acolyte, giving a deep bow, "I'm deeply honored, I hope I can live up to your's and Shimi-Nee's expectations."

Her squee went up several octaves at the head pat and being told in time she would be as strong and knowledgeable in the faith as Shimiko herself or any Sacristan. As she walked to the helpless victim she felt his fear and felt a degree of pity for him, placing a compassionate hand on his arm she'd say innocently, "Don't be scared, if you think about it life is constant suffering and struggle. Diseased, loss, your body and the body of your loved ones failing, the plague taking those you care about without warning. And all for what? To simply lose it all in the end? After all we come into this world with nothing, and take nothing with us when we leave.

"But Jashin? Death? It's eternal peace, free of worth, free of disease and pain, free of loss. We're going to help you see the freedom and love of Jashin, send you to his embrace where you need not suffer the pain of life. Your suffering will soon end."

She didn't know if what she did was allowed, but it felt right. Giving a measure of comfort to this person about to die. Touching upon the holy words she'd read, and the symbols she'd seen from Jashin, she used Chakra Ink to lay a seal upon her lower back, and channeled his radiance. The holy light of Jashin radiating from her body, in a way that most would mistake as an angel / holy being.

[4]

(Gained Suuin: +1 Tier to Perception, channels holy (light) / unholy (dark) energy (RP fluff).)

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:22 am