Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Unintentional Crowd Surfing

Rini
    Rini

Unintentional Crowd Surfing Empty Unintentional Crowd Surfing

Post by Rini Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:29 am

The day hadn't quite gone as Rini had planned it. This was one of the reasons she didn't leave the house! Caught up in a crowd of people, she'd completely lost control of her ability to maneuver, and eventually, the crowd had forced her forward with them. Trapped in her wheelchair as she was, there was precious little she could do. Even if she was walking, there was no way she could fight against a crowd either.

She'd wanted to go out and buy some scrap material to tinker with, which was the only reason she'd even left the house in the first place, but with the riot having started, she'd been quickly detoured into the crowd itself, and was quickly finding herself hyperventilating. Too many people and too much stimulation, Rini curled up on her wheelchair and pulled her hoodie shut over her face.

As wheelchairs were wont to do, hers had been pushed forward and forward until she was pretty close the borders of the Anti Defense Force and the Jashin's own troops. And then the fighting broke out, and there was little she could do. Silence had permeated the crowds before violence ensued. The soldiers clashed, and the line was broken. The rioters on both sides surged forward, and Rini found herself in the midst of it.

Everything was jostled, and she couldn't see due to her hood being pulled over her face, so she was utterly useless. The entire thing was traumatizing and she shut down almost completely. Overwhelmed, Rini held onto her wheelchair as tight as she could, but eventually she felt it starting to tip over. In panic, the girl peeked through her hood and saw a terrifying visage of a rioter who was grabbing her chair and tipping it to the side. She wasn't sure whether it was a Jashinist or a Loyalist, but it wasn't one of the guards of either, and she was thrown to the ground.

The wheelchair was stolen from her, and the thief did a spin and hurled it into a crowd, using it as a weapon. "Hey! I need that!" It was a pathetic attempt, lost to everyone, but there was nothing she could do, so she did all that she could. The problem was, now fighting was all around her, and her wheelchair was quite a distance away.

Despite her intelligence, her mind was frozen at the moment, and she couldn't remember her jutsu. She'd never been put in this situation, and even though she knew plenty of jutsu, she just blanked on actions. People tended to overwhelm her at the best of times, which was the reason she didn't go out in public to begin with.

She should have brought out some puppets with her, but she'd wanted to go out alone and see if she could make it to the market by herself. It appeared that even that was too much for the girl. Or she could have gotten things delivered to her. But no. She hadn't. And here she was, on the ground, just trying not to be trampled and trying to get to her wheelchair. Not that she knew what to do once she got it, she'd still be trapped in the middle of a damn riot, but having some semblance of safety and control would help her regain her bearings at least a little.

Unintentional Crowd Surfing Empty Re: Unintentional Crowd Surfing

Post by Kotoshura Yui Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:13 am

Yui was quite annoyed with all this rioting as she had left the safety of the house, the guards that had been stationed there had left long ago to protect the village. As she made her way down the street she could not believe what she was seeing this was insanity with a few foolish people taking swings at her with her simply punching them so hard they would slam into a nearby building being knocked unconscious. Soon the crowd avoided trying to fight her plus she had her Konoha headband on clearly meaning she was a shinobi. As she made her way to the administration district here it ea even worse, so much looting and violence it was hard to tell friend from foe. The Jashin made it easier however because they were uniforms for their religion, the fact it had boiled over to this and was allowed when such dangers as the society were around was ridiculous.

This was when she saw it out of the corner of her eye, a girl in a wheelchair clearly scared and clearly not thinking clearly. Why would anyone be that foolish to go out in a riot using that, that was before a Jashin rioter grabbed her chair and tipped it over before throwing it into the crowds? This was Yui breaking point she tried to stay out of it and be nice but picking on a handicapped girl even if she was a fool was not going to fly with Yui.

Yui would walk close to the girl and look down offering her hand, she had to at least show her she would be okay. She simply wanted to sit her up until she went to get this chair. Yui would nod to the girl before making her way toward where the chair had been thrown, but first, she saw the man that had thrown the chair marching her way up to the man she would tightly grab him by the throat before she would begin to head butt him several times viciously dropping his unconscious body to the floor. Yui continued toward the chair with other foolish Jashin attacking her but she would quickly and violently dispatch each one showing she was not anyone to mess with. She finally made her way to the chair grabbing it out of a man's hands before giving a glare of death causing him to back down and run from her. She hoped they did not break it she had no idea how these things worked really as she set it down next to the girl and offered her hand this time to help her back into the chair.

"You know you really are an idiot, why would you think it is a good idea to ride out into the middle of a civil war. These morons are not thinking clearly and you could get seriously hurt girl what were you in such a hurry for you could not have waited until after this settled down."

Post by Rini Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:18 pm

Rini was still coming to her senses when Yui approached, offering her a hand to help her sit up. She took the help, but was still kinda trapped in a crowd, so it wasn't too much better of a situation at all. Rini watched Yui body the rioters and make her way to the discarded wheelchair, bringing it back over for Rini, before berating her for even being there in the first place.

When Yui got back, she helped Rini back into the wheelchair, which was a comfort, but they were still in the crowd, so she still wasn't super able to deal with the situation like she wanted to. Her stamina pool wasn't incredibly massive, so using some of the jutsu she knew would be a massive drain, and took time to go into effect. She'd love to just drop a Temple of Nirvana and just put everyone to sleep, but that would leave her exhausted too, and might make her a target to the jutsu

'An idiot? You couldn't be any further from the truth. Maybe you're the idiot if you think I actually meant to be out here! I hate crowds, I hate people, this is all just a fucking mess...' She thought, lamenting the situation. Of course, she was a little more tactful than to say that out loud, the girl would probably stop helping her, or might be inclined to at the very least, and that wasn't useful to her at all.

"No, I didn't mean to! Can't control that in crowds! I just wanted to shop..." Rini motioned to her wheelchair, which was not the most maneuverable of things obviously. It was the only way she really had to move around with any actual speed. It wasn't necessary, but she was just god awful slow and prone to injury. In fact, being dumped to the ground hadn't left her unscathed either. Her knees and shins were scraped up a bit, and her shoulder was sore.

Rini was a pathetically weak girl there was no doubt about that. She didn't appear to be a kunoichi at all, which was probably in her best interest. The girl had no identifying headband, so nobody would know she was a kunoichi unless they knew her. And nobody really knew her. If she'd had some puppets with her though, that'd have been so much easier. "Help me out of here please..."

For now, she'd play up the pathetic, meek, scared girl. It had its advantages.

Post by Kotoshura Yui Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:00 pm

Yui listened to the girl's words as she helped her into the chair, she was either a complete idiot or she was being manipulative either way she was likely wanting to shop. Why would someone risk injuries to shop with blood-crazed Jashin running around and causing complete and utter chaos all around them?

"You went out to shop and I assume the riot started after you had left, why not return home right away. What could have been so important you risked injuring yourself to keep going forward or is it you are scared and were scared to try to push back against the crowd. I will help you but do you really need to shop that badly if so I have a very effective way we can get to go where you want to shop but I doubt the shops will be open with what's going on. Trying to get you out of the crowds will also be really hard so let's make a deal I will get your wheelchair and take it with us but we are taking to the sky to get you back home."

If she said yes to this Yui would focus for a moment as she would grab Rini and pull her forward with her creating a large dragon that would let out a roar making the crowd scatter around them. Yui, if she was allowed to fly the girl, would grab the wheelchair with the claws of the dragon as they would take off into the sky, the amount of violence she was witnessing was sickening. This was a disaster in every way all they were doing is weakening themselves for the Society to show up.

If she said no Yui would try to get her through the crowd but there was no doubt Yui would need to kill in order for the pair to be safe. She hoped the girl chose the wise path, it was the safe choice and they could at least see if getting her back to her house was even an option.

"Look around and see all the heinous crimes being committed, robbery, murder, probably rape as well, this is what happens when you allow society to collapse. I have made very poor choices in life myself but this isn't good the enemy shouldn't be your own people the Society is the greatest threat in this world. The people inside it make this look like a day in school, promise me you won't ever let your emotions make you make such a bad choice many of your nation's citizens are dying as a result."

Post by Rini Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:06 am

"It all kinda happened really fast, and I got pushed here by the crowd. There really was no turning back, or trust me I happily would have." Rini replied, more mumbling than anything else. Talking to people was flustering, and she was embarassed enough as it was, so this entire situation was just absolutely terrible in every sense of the word. Not only to be helpless, but being berated and having to explain that she was useless, while in a compromised situation, on top of being uncomfortable already just wasn't good at all.

"Sure, whatever you want to do." Rini pulled her hood back over her head, tightening the strings so her face was hidden as Yui picked her up and they got onto the dragon. 'Don't look at me, don't look at me, don't look at me, don't look at me. I can't see them, they can't see me, everything's fine, everything's great.'

They took off, and Rini peaked out from the peep hole she had once they were up in the air. Yui went on a bit of a rant about the collapse of society and all that, but Rini wasn't particularly interested in it. She already knew the atrocities that people could commit, there wasn't too much to be gained by dwelling on them. She already knew people would be using her services to find out information about things that happened during the rioting, so she tended to profit off of stuff like this. Unfortunately, she just happened to be caught out at a bad time.

Preparation was key for her. Without it, there was little she could do, but with enough prep time, there wasn't anything that could really stop her either. Rini had just failed to account for preparation when going out to the shops, but, then again, who could have seen this coming so fast? There was little signalling the war would start now. Tensions had been high for a while, but she didn't know about the inciting incident, so had no reason to think it would start up. Perhaps she should infiltrate the Orthodoxy to keep tabs on things for information gathering.

"The Society doesn't seem super bad, honestly. I haven't been able to pin down a real M.O. for their actions, but they haven't done nearly as much as I'd have expected. Mostly silence from them besides the Blood Prison and the Tournament." Rini replied, betraying her intelligence and facade of being some useless citizen girl. She wasn't just your average citizen, but one who knew a great many things, enough to have compiled information about the Society at least. "They've attacked a couple places sure, but the villages have honestly done much worse, and of the Society attacks, the Prison was the worst and that was only, what, a couple of their members? A small group with a few powerful fighters doing criminal acts doesn't compare to the terrors a village can unleash. Doesn't matter how terrifying the individuals, numbers and systemic problems will always be worse."

Peeking down at the riots, she frowned inside her hoodie as she thought about the situation. "Case in point, Jashinism here isn't so bad. Orthodoxy has some checks and balances by the Kage, but if they were to take control, those checks wouldn't matter, thus giving them free reign of an entire nation to control, and a massive army and resources, and those are the biggest factors when it comes to change. Most people just follow orders, whether by fear, or just the status quo, its just easier to listen than it is to take agency of your own actions. The Society hasn't had a nation under their control, and if they had the power to do so, then it's obvious they have a different agenda than just controlling everyone and everything, or they would have done much more by now. That leads me to believe they aren't a massive danger if left alone. Then again, it's anybody's guess as to what they actually want, so who's to say?"

She'd obviously given the situation a lot of thought, but without knowing everything, it was impossible to piece everything together. Rini was just a genin, and didn't actually know much that wasn't public knowledge, but she was able to piece together enough of a hypothesis with that information to not care too much beyond pure curiosity.

Post by Kotoshura Yui Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:42 pm

"You are wrong about them not being a threat, you don't know about them having several nature clan users, Bijuu under their control as well as Nikuyo and Kyoji working with them. Kiri as a nation is working with The Society trading its own citizens for more power. There are a lot of things you don't know about them and how dangerous they are, the man Menza that's part of them uses teleportation and can appear anywhere he has marked. He isn't even the most dangerous part of the society, there is someone in charge and it isn't him."

As for the Jashin church Yui laughed, they may think they can win but once the military begins to get serious they will be slaughtered like sheep. The Daimyo won't allow it to happen they overplayed their hands and will likely fall because of it.

"The Jashin church will fall once the military becomes involved it's over for them, the Daimyo won't sit by and watch his village fall to such people. He will send the nation military into work with the shinobi and crush them like a bug. This won't last long at all trust me about this, The Society however also has at least one nation under its belt, the place I was kidnapped to by them. I do not know the name but for sure they own at least one nation."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:04 pm