Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

I Forgot My Herb

Rin Matoi
    Rin Matoi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

I Forgot My Herb Empty I Forgot My Herb

Post by Rin Matoi Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:58 am

Mission Name: Herb Harvesting Vol.2
    Mission Type: Gathering
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Locate Milk Thistle in Sunagakure's greenhouse.
    Description: Sunagakure's massive greenhouses serves as a habit for many herbs. Make your way through the greenhouses and find the correct herb. Make sure you exercise caution as some herbs must be handled with care!
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

The Heavenly Garden had everything the aspiring alchemist would needed. It is no surprise the people of Sunagakure wanted to capitalize off its harsh weather conditions. The blazing sun gave the plants what they needed for growth. All the botanist had to do was manipulate a few variables to yield the right results. Today she was tasked with extracting a few herbs for the medical department. They were doing some research or whatever. Inari didn't care too much for the lore about things. She just wanted to get the job done, secure the bag, and move onto her next mission. After taking it easy for the past two days she had to get back into the grind otherwise she would become unmotivated and eventually bum out. Inari found herself to the greenhouse opening the door and cruising along the aisles. She wore thick gloves to protect her hands as thistles were the least forgiving plants to harvest. After half an hour of strolling she carefully grabbed as many as she could harvest in her bag before returning them to their destination. One mission down, three more to go. Inari would travel back to the Kazekage Complex to cash in the mission and find another to entertain herself with in the meantime.

[Exit]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:27 pm