Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

I Sunk My Cat

Rin Matoi
    Rin Matoi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

I Sunk My Cat Empty I Sunk My Cat

Post by Rin Matoi Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:37 pm

Mission Name: Flashflood Warning!
    Mission Type: Rescue
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Help rescue the kittens in shelter from rising waters.
    Description: It rarely rains in Sunagakure, but when it does it hits hard. The strong currents often flood housing on lower ground, and this threatens the safety of a local kitten orphanage. Help relocate the kittens at all cost.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

Inari was set for her last mission for today. She originally wanted to revisit the greenhouse. She found it somewhat peaceful in there. Unfortunately she was called for an emergency mission. It was rain season and that meant flooding. She needed to check up on the local cat shelter to see if they needed rescuing. Inari wasn't too fond of animals. She was more of a people person. But that didn't mean she could heartlessly stand by and watch animals suffer. She wanted to do what she could to preserve the life of these cats. She took the rooftops to stay away from the streets. Finding her way to the animal shelter she entered through the top leading down into a stairwell. She located the animals and started loaded them in a box one by one before ascending the stairs. She waited until the flooding passed before entering the shelter and putting them back in their cages. It was another mission well done. She got her thanks from the staff before making her way back to the Kazekage Complex to claim her reward.

[Exit]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:23 am