Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Prestigious Invitation (Chi)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

A Prestigious Invitation (Chi) Empty A Prestigious Invitation (Chi)

Post by Peragus Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:40 am

It wasn’t long after he left the Mizukage Complex that he’d arrive at Chigetsu’s door. He’d used his sand cloud to transport him and allow him to make excellent time. Moving toward the door he’d knock professionally before calling out. ‘Delivery for Chigetsu.’ He would say, the pink haired Hozuki would know by now that he was strictly professional while he was doing his delivery job and hopefully wouldn’t make anything awkward. This letter was flagged for required response, so he wouldn’t be able to just slide into a mail slot or something. He’d actually need to wait, or find her, and get her response. That wasn’t much of an issue with Calis, but he hoped she was home. It would be much easier if she was and it would allow to begin trying to track down Yui Uzumaki immediately.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

A Prestigious Invitation (Chi) Empty Re: A Prestigious Invitation (Chi)

Post by Chigetsu Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:57 pm

Chigetsu hadn’t ordered anything. So why was there a delivery for her now? It caught her off guard, but she recognized Calis’s voice and so she would come to the door anyway. This time not in her panda themed Kigurumi, but that was entirely because she had given it away to Rini just the day prior to this. She would peek through the crack in the door for a moment before opening it in full, giving Calis a bit more courtesy than she had given him last time he came around here.

Once she realized that he was hand delivering her mail it got sort of weird. The idea that someone like Calis would be sent out to hand deliver mail… Well. It was either something really good or really bad. She had no idea which. It would take her a few moments to build the courage to rip the letter open and read its contents.

The first line of text would nearly make her vomit.

She remembered this. She should have known. It happened to Kitsuki not too long ago. She had even been there to see it happen, and the fallout. Now she was dealing with the same thing. Why? Why her? She could understand it happening to Kitsuki, but…

She really needed to vomit. Chigetsu could feel it in her stomach. It was going to come out. First the exams, and now this?

“I need… I need more time.” She would rasp out. She wanted to say ‘after the exams were over’, but she knew that by the date the banquet took place that it would take place before the entire thing was finished.

“After the survival part of the Chunin Exams are over… Assuming I survive it, I’ll give you an answer then.”

The letter would be returned to Calis, and then the door would be slammed in his face. Chigetsu would run off to vomit in her bathroom.

[Exit]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:56 am