Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Homeland

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Homeland Empty Homeland

Post by Kyoji Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:04 pm

Kyoji and his new partner Akari arrived to the Land of Water in great time. It seemed Menza had done his business, and they had concluded theirs. It was probably the best of time to return, as he had heard of a new empire in the west. The Nekoian Empire. A terrible plan from the get go, but he would be mindful of a change. Perhaps he should be the Shogun of the new Samurais. It will have too wait. He had other pressing matters.

Staying out of sight and out of mind. The two stayed to the shadows and to the trees. Kyoji would lead her to nearest pathway out of the gates. Setting up shop in the trees, and sticking to the shadows. He didn't feel like being seen at the moment. Kyoji demanded silence, his time going through the Curse Seal process had changed him. Filled his head with new ideas. Dangerous ideas.
    But overtime he realized that there were better ways. Ways that didn't involve his homeland for the time being. "Lets leave Akari. I only wanted to see the land before I left again. It may be some time before I return."

Akari shrugged. "Whatever you say. Lets make this vacation worthwhile though."

Kyoji nodded and they left.

[Exit - Land of Water - Open Sea - Land of Fire - Senju Forest - Konoha Perimeter Wall]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:08 pm