Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

I'll Take A Number 9

Bones!
    Bones!

Village : Kirigakure

I'll Take A Number 9 Empty I'll Take A Number 9

Post by Bones! Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:27 pm

Akeruseirei Hozuki
    Kirigakure's Exporter
    There was few moments in time where things sort of, well, lined up. She was still a nobody, her name taken from her, only to be given something of lesser vlaue in return. She loved Engetsu, but it still didn't feel as if she got what she lost. Maybe it was what she was searching for. Maybe it was what really matted to her. Was it all about titles and achievements? If it was, then her life by that standard was a failure.

"Akeruseirei?" The man asked her. She nodded, taking her step into the office. The only name that was her own, was the one people called upon her. Yet, the kage carried the one she used to have. One that meant everything to her. Times had changed. It was time she learned to catch up.

She waved a form, passing it to him to read. Everything was in order. With a few glances at her, and a smile, he left only to return with the esteemed blade.

"I trust it's in good hands now." He would say. Rei nodded.

"I will protect it with my life. Kirigakure deserves no less." But she had her plans. She knew what she had to do. She had to restore her honor. This was only the first step.
    Strength: C || Constitution: D || Stamina: C || Speed: B ||
    Coordination: C || Intelligence: D || Perception: B

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:38 pm