Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Nursing II

Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Nursing II Empty Nursing II

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:28 pm

Mission Details:

Kureji underwent surgery that gained him a piece of the hokage... well, former hokage at this point. He doesn't quite know how to use it yet, but he'd focus on that aspect a little later on... at the moment, he wants to focus on using other techniques that he needs to use and those are healing techniques, as one who works in the field of ijutsu, it's very important to maintain skill in healing as medical ninja are invaluable, the skill of a medical ninja can dictate whether or not their comrade still lives on the battlefield... granted, not all lives can be saved, but the body count can be reduced if a medical ninja know what they're doing.

Such a case has already rocked into Kureji's temporary office for the day, a kunai pierced the boy's arm and was brought to the hospital in critical condition... it would normally be a bad day considering the only person manning the nurse duties is a genin, but their worries were put to rest when Kureji went to heal the wound, a green aura covered his hand as he placed it near the pierced wound, it took a few minutes, but it closed up. The teacher looked impressed, and the boy ran off, as if he never got the wound in the first place. "By the way... aren't you supposed to have partner?" Kureji looked puzzled, his eyes rocking up to the teacher. "A partner?" and now, the teacher seemed confused. "Yeah... someone starting with the name Iko?" oh... fuck no.

WC: 259
    Learning - Mystical Palm Technique B-Rank, 200 WC needed.

Nursing II Empty Re: Nursing II

Post by Ikomiki Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:40 pm

“Hello.” Ikomiki would say, making her entrance known just as her name was spoken. She stood in the doorway, something of a grin on her face. It wasn’t something she could help when seeing Kureji again. Just the look on his face now as he learned that they would be together was incredibly amusing, and Ikomiki enjoyed it a great deal. It was the only reason she had signed up for something like this. Just to follow him around and bother him more now that she knew he was up and running again. Just leaving him be was no fun, and Ikomiki needed to enjoy herself wherever she could. Bullying him was just too fun of a thing to pass up.

“It’s nice to see you again, Kureji. How have you been recovering?” Leaning against the doorframe, Ikomiki would have her eyes turn down to his crotch. It was obvious where she was looking and what she was referring to. “I see you’re well enough to stand again. That’s a good sign. Have the stitches come out yet? Or do you still need help removing the bandages? If you want, I can assist you in ripping them off.”

‘Ripping them off’ was an innuendo here. She was talking about his testicles. Ripping them off.

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:50 pm

As soon as she entered... well, that was it for Kureji, was she waiting for the exact time her name was called? he wasn't sure if he wanted to be either impressed or annoyed at that level of patience. "Why did you assign her to me?" his gaze returned to the teacher. "I didn't, she volunteered." and that made it much clearer... of course she did. The teacher had a look at her, noticing her staring at his... private region, starting to get his own hint of what's going on. "Oh, a fight... huh, alright." and with that, the teacher immediately left through the door. He wasn't about to deal with that bomb waiting to explode, at least that's how he saw it.

"My balls are fine, thanks." he wasn't going to dodge around what she's referring to. "Instead of "assisting" to rip off my balls, how about you assist with the job you signed up to do?" he still tried to focus on his goal of healing any kids that come through... which speaking of, a kid walked through the door, immediately facing Kureji. He didn't speak a word, but he pointed to his arm, a light scratch on his arm which had the skin around it majorly red. Anyone could deal with the pain and it'd go away on its own, but he understood that this is a kid, they're not mentally resilient to do that quite yet. "Stay still..." and a green aura surrounded Kureji's hand once more, but with less intensity. He only intended to numb the pain.

WC: 257
    Learned - Ijutsu Chakra Palm D-Rank l 100 Words

Post by Ikomiki Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:11 pm

She smiled as the other person left the room, whoever they were. Ikomiki really didn’t care. They were just in the way, and now that they left she had Kureji all to herself. It would be plenty of fun for her now. Especially with the way he squirmed about, keeping the subject on his balls. There was something predictable with men and how they felt the need to always defend their pride. She would keep attacking at it over and over again just to amuse herself with the results. Or at least that was what she thought. Ikomiki had completely forgotten that this was supposed to be some sort of official mission. She had just volunteered for it for the pure sake of messing with Kureji. Once she realized there was actual work to do she would pause, a bit surprised and unprepared.

Her attention would come to a kid, one who was slowly entering the room. Ikomiki would give him a look up and down as he came over to Kureji. She could clearly see the scratch on his arm, along with the reddish skin that surrounded it. Her eyebrow would raise up in surprise. Was this it? It seemed so by how Kureji was now using medical jutsu to repair it.

“That’s just a scratch. It doesn’t even look like it broke the skin.” She would stare at the kid, clearly unimpressed. “My rib is still broken and I’m walking around on it doing missions. If you can’t even handle a little scratch, how are you going to become a shinobi? Just spit on it and toughen up. Don’t be a baby about it.”

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:20 pm

Kureji was nearly done, the redness started to swell down. The scratch wasn't gone, but the pain wouldn't annoy the kid as much... until that comment slipped through by Ikomiki. The kid looked at her, looking somewhat embarrassed and then quickly looked to Kureji, who was eyeing him down seriously. "Don't..." but the kid didn't listen, the kid swiped his arm away from the green aura, the redness quickly started back up and he ran away. Kureji then looked up at Ikomiki, seriously criticizing her for what she just did. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" he usually isn't one for swearing, but in this case, it's well deserved.

"Making fun of my balls is one thing, but bullying kids? really?" he started to build up a lot of tolerance for how she acted, but that was completely out of line. "He's just a kid, he doesn't know better like you and me. Could you deal with a scratch like that at a young age?" he wouldn't, because just like the kid, he wouldn't of known better at his age, and he highly doubted that she would've known better either.

Post by Ikomiki Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:12 pm

She watched the child as he left, although her harsh expression would lesson slightly now that she saw he was taking matters into his own hands. Good for him. Although it seemed that Kureji was a bit upset at the situation now. After the child had already left Ikomiki would turn to address him. “Yes.” She would reply, blank in tone and expression. “When I was his age I was hunting for my own food on my own. There were no doctors. If I got a cut or an infection I just had to deal with it. That’s how nature works.” Maybe things were different for humans, but Ikomiki couldn’t understand that. Cats matured at six months old. While she wasn’t necessarily that fast in how old she was when she could fend for herself, she was out on her own a lot earlier than any normal human child would have been.

“We’re in the shinobi academy here, aren’t we? These children are being trained to be soldiers that will learn to fight and kill each other. If they’re sniffling and crying over light scratches like that then they’re obviously too soft. It’ll be better if they learn to deal with minor injuries on their own, rather than running to suckle from your teat every time they’re inconvenience.”

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:51 pm

Kureji raised an eyebrow at her logic, she was right and wrong at the same time. "It is true that mental resilience is expected of a shinobi..." he started, "But if you were hunting animals his age in the woods, that'd explain why you're hunting for pills in hospitals, you lack civility. You're almost no better than an animal." but he wouldn't stop there. "We want shinobi to toughen up, but we also want them to not be barbarians either... that line between human and animal is very important, and the reason why is standing right in-front of me." making an obvious insult at her.

"It isn't my place to say whether or not the academy is too soft on the children, but there's no weakness in seeking help, pride can be good, but it's also a weakness that's led to many downfalls." that's something he hates... people who are too stubborn to admit they need help. He's not completely innocent of this himself, but he would hate it if she's the reason why that kid, at some point in the future, stands proud by his wounds and never gets them healed, ultimately leading to his death. The only thing worse than a prideless man is a dead man.

Post by Ikomiki Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:07 pm

“No better than an animal?” The words made her snarl. It was insulting, and she knew it was meant to be, but that didn’t allow her to just simply brush it aside. It was typical human behavior, the sort that she had experienced so much of here while adjusting to this society they had. “That’s the problem with you humans. You always think you’re better than everything and everyone. You think there’s this big difference between humans and animals, like you’re better than them because of your fancy clothing and the dumb buildings you live in. All your stupid civilization. You think you’re not a part of the same natural order, like you’re all Gods or something.”

It was hard not to be mad. Not just because of her own physical characteristics, but because of who she was and the powers she held. She was the Animal Path. It was more than just a power to her, but instead a title. It meant something, and by having it she was supposed to represent some ideal. She was familiar with Buddhism, and its functions. It was a responsibility she felt she had, as some sort of grand governor of animal-kind.

“If you’re raising this kid to fight and kill and die, then why bother coddling him about minor injuries that don’t matter? He’s being raised as fodder to protect people he doesn’t know and will never meet. How can you be self-righteous about that?”

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:47 pm

Kureji stood by his statement, it was important to keep that balance, to know when to unsheathe your blade and when to keep it sheathed but it seems the lesson flew right over her head, talking about human arrogance. "Who says we aren't apart of the natural order?" he'd ask. That wasn't the point he made, but he'd entertain it nonetheless. "Some thousands years ago, we were apes throwing shits at each other and now, we've made buildings and technological advancements that pushed us as a species. I don't think were gods, but we are certainly a step up the average animal."

Then she went onto that main point again, why bother coddling the kid if he'll just be a fighter down the line? "Like I said, a ninja needs to be mentally resilient, but to know when to make the right choices when decisions are forced on them and a part of that comes from compassion, the problem we have in the world are missing ninja, with a strong majority of them having poor treatment leading up to their graduation as a ninja. They run rampant, causing chaos and killing other lives who have nothing to do with their suffering. It's easier to push a kid the right way than to fix a broken adult." of course, he is a realist and knows that not every academy trainee is going to get that compassion, or some of them will simply be a bad seed from the start and their psychopathy shows later on, but it can be stopped early on for some cases.

Post by Ikomiki Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:09 pm

“Shut up, idiot. You talk too much.” She would dismiss everything he had said without listening to any of it. Now that she was angry there was little chances of anyone getting through to her were mere words, especially in the form of a logical rant. Logic wasn’t the sort of thing that worked on cats, much less angry people. A bit of her anger did disappear though, as it felt good to say this sort of stuff to him.

“What do you know about being mentally resilient anyway? You pretend to be a bird with that mask you wear and you had to stay in the hospital for weeks because of some broken testicles. I wouldn’t go to you for advice about mental resilience."

She would shift position, moving over to sit on the patient table now right beside where Kureji was. Occupying it like this would surely be a pain to him, as this was where the children were supposed to sit when they came in the room.

Ikomiki reached out, touching idly at the mask that Kureji wore. She would push at it, flicking it a bit with her hand. It was like some big beak, and was very strange.

"What's this dumb mask about anyway?"

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:16 pm

It seems like Kureji's little rant hadn't gotten to her, he wasn't expecting much of a comeback, but he didn't expect such a mindless insult. "Do you hate these kids because you're one yourself?" honestly, he's not finding much of a difference between the kids that act immature, and her own immaturity. The comparison is uncanny. Then she brought up the goddamn balls, again. "You know what isn't mentally resilient? constantly bringing up the testicles... that just tells me you're desperate at this point." she had the advantage in the hospital, but now that he can actually move around, he's not just going to take her insults.

She took it a step further, having to poke at the mask that he wore... the mask given to him by Akihiro as apart of his conscription into Mockingbird... playing around with it like a toy was insulting by itself, which led to Kureji slapping at her hand. "Mockingbird property, don't touch it." he coldly stated. He noticed that she sat down on the operating table, where one would be healed... this invited a joke. "I know you need healing in that brain of yours, but I can't heal stupidity, I'm sorry."

Post by Ikomiki Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:27 pm

She would pull back her hand as he slapped at it, frowning a little bit at that. Not that he had hit her with enough strength to actually hurt her or anything, but it still hurt her pride a little bit. She liked the situation better when he was helpless on the hospital bed and couldn’t fight back.

“Is it called Mockingbird because you’re trying to dress up like a bird? I don’t get it. How can you even breathe through it? Does it have holes somewhere?” She was persistent with the bird stuff, and the mask, as it was clearly important to him now. The significance wasn’t something she could understand. “You do realize cats eat birds, right? Dressing up like that is just going to make me want to hunt you down. The only thing that could make it better would be if you wore a lot of feathers or something.”

She blew at him, puckering her lips and blowing a stream of air. With how close she was Ikomiki could focus it to have enough power to mess with his hair a little bit. She didn’t really have much of a response to his insult about the brain stuff, mostly because she wasn’t really listening to everything he said now. Maybe like one out of three of his sentences would get through to her.

“What do you know about healing anyway? It seems like this job is more or less babysitter anyway. You’re just on lollipop duty. Don’t get so full of yourself.” Ikomiki only knew that lollipops were associated with hospitals and nurses because the doctors eventually bribed her into leaving by giving her one during that whole incident with the pill stealing.

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:49 pm

"Yes, I can breathe through it, and because it's in the name itself. It's obvious." It seems even she picked up on that, so he didn't understand the need of the question. He wasn't sure if she's suggesting something with how cats eats birds, with her having to "hunt" him down. "No, those feathers would be as pointless as those cat ears of yours." and he closed his eyes when she blew at his hair, a little frustration blew up internally, but he's holding it together.

"More than you, that's for sure." when she asked about his healing prowess... now that was a tick, he took pride in his field of ijutsu, he's built years trying to build his knowledge around the field and that's the one thing he won't let slip by in terms of insults. "I want to refine my ijutsu, so that's why I'm playing nurse. I'm actually doing the job you're supposed to be doing as well, were being paid to help kids who come in here, not bully them or me." if she were to remain adamant on how she acts, he'd remain adamant on what they're supposed to be doing.

Post by Ikomiki Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:57 pm

“These ears are real. I can hear through them. They aren’t pointless at all.” She would wiggle them a bit, shifting them back and forth as if just to show off that they weren’t fakes. “I thought you would have noticed that by now, especially after all the time we spent together in the hospital. I guess you must have been too distracted by the pain in your testicles to notice it.” She would shrug after this, her tail flicking up behind her.

“If you’re trying to refine your skills, why not do something useful instead of playing with children, Kureji?” She would smile at this, a bit amused at the implication. He was so serious about this but then came to mess around with little kids. “Or did you really just come here so you had an excuse to play with children? I think if you wanted to do that you wouldn’t have to make up an excuse. You could go and play with dolls with the rest of the babies here.”

"Oh. I forgot about the pay. I'm just here to screw with you though, not the mission. I would bully you for free, either way. The fact that I can get paid to do it is just an added bonus. You're pretty fun to have around though, so I appreciate it."

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:39 pm

Kureji was the bully here now. She had her fun at the hospital and now he's going to make her regret it. "First of all, never said they weren't real, I just said they're pointless... still are." they're a big, open target after all. They're bigger compared to human ears, he wouldn't be surprised if someone grabbed them as a grip to attack her. "And secondly, my testicles aren't broken. I lied about that to get you off my back." a thought came into his mind, to just show her so she can stop saying it, but he doesn't have to resort to that... hopefully.

"What's worse, the medical ninja healing children in the academy, or the cat ninja picking on the medical ninja for healing children in the academy? I'll let you take your pick." he thought that was a no brainer, but he wouldn't be surprised if she tried to argue against that one... what she said next about screwing with him specifically and not being here for the mission became pretty evident, and... gave a compliment of sorts to Kureji for being "fun".

"Thanks, I like having someone around that I can feel superior to, that feels fun for me." he doesn't mean that, but she's entertaining in a way as well and wants her to react to that one. He's trying to focus on this job, but if she's going to be a nuisance about it, he might as well enjoy it... while any children don't need his assistance, of course.

Post by Ikomiki Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:50 pm

She smiled. Back to the testicles. This was her favorite subject. She would continue to hammer him on it until he broke down, or at least until she was sufficiently amused with herself.

“Why would you lie about your testicles being broken? That’s a pretty embarassing and dumb lie to make up. I think it’d have been better to lie about something that didn’t imply you were infertile. Plus, you’re a terrible liar. It’s easy to see your emotions.” She would continue to grin, pretty smug about the situation. “You’re so defensive about it that it's easy to tell that you have some problem with your balls. Why else would it make you so angry unless it was true? Plus, why would you have to lie about the reason you’re in a hospital, unless it's even more embarrassing than having your testicles crushed?”

“I mean… I’m starting to think you don’t even have any. That’s what it’s starting to feel like. Of course, if you want to try and prove me wrong you can feel free too, but I don’t think you have the balls to do it.”

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:46 pm

Okay, maybe it was getting to Kureji way more than he thought... he decided to go for it, not even wasting a second to stand up and pull down his pants. The sight would be more than proof enough that he does indeed have a set. "See?!" Kureji yelled, but the teacher had walked by the door. "Hey, how's it goi-" but he paused, getting the wrong idea of what's happening between the two of them. "Oh shit..." Kureji was quick to pull back up his pants, but the damage is already done. "I'd like you two to leave." the teacher said coldly.

He wasn't sure about Ikomiki, but Kureji complied. He could slightly hear the teacher in the distance, "What the fuck is wrong with leaf ninja?" well... they left a bad impression now. They were now outside the academy, with Kureji having his arms crossed, almost like a flustered child. "Are you happy now?" he was fuming just a bit, she finally got what she want, but at the cost of his standards. He shouldn't of done that... he REALLY shouldn't of done that, what if word about that spreads around now?

Post by Ikomiki Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:48 pm

He actually went for it. The absolute madman. Her eyes would go wide, and she would follow his every action. It was like it was in slow motion for her. Kureji would stand up, and then his hands would slowly move to his hips. He took a hold of the waistband of his pants, and then in one clean motion it would all be pulled down. For all she had teased him Kureji had proven her wrong. He very clearly had testicles. Her eyes would focus down on his balls, along with the other thing that was there. She had paused for a moment, although her surprised expression would slowly turn into a big smile. Ikomiki would break out into giggles, although she was clearly trying to hold herself back from laughing at his exposed dick and balls. It just wasn’t something she could help.

This would be the exact moment the teacher happened to walk by, who would also get an eyeful of Kureji’s dick and balls. The situation was too perfect. Even as Kureji pulled up his pants Ikomiki would still be in hysterics. The same was true even as the teacher asked them both to leave. She would comply as Kureji did, following after the now dejected boy with a smugly cat-like grin.

“I am happy now. You’ve proven yourself a man, although…” She thought back to it for a moment. “I had low expectations, but really… Well, I guess I shouldn’t tease you anymore about it. It would just be cruel.”

Post by Kureji Toukei Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:06 pm

Kureji didn't know what else she could even tease him about, he's clearly proven that he has a pair. "Can't say I don't have testicles now." although embarrassing, one positive aspect of this is her no longer making fun of him having no balls. "It wouldn't be cruel, what would be cruel is what I'd tease you on... like those stupid ears." if there's one thing she learned today, she seems overly protective of animals and defended the legitimacy of her ears... not the best to work with, but he knew how to push her buttons now if she decided to pull anymore of that nonsense.

Either way, he's done his mission... or at least, that's how he's going to word it if anyone asked about this incident, saying that you got kicked out of the mission for having your balls exposed is going to be an embarrassing record... he walked off, not paying anymore mind to Ikomimi, he's had his fill for the day.

[Exit]

Post by Ikomiki Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:11 pm

She wanted to laugh again, but it didn’t seem that he had realized she was laughing at the size of his dick this entire time. Oh well. She’ll find some way to make sure he understands what she means at some point. This gave her plenty of new fuel to tease and embarrass him with. She would have lots of fun with this.

“You’re right. I can’t say you don’t have testicles. I was wrong about it this entire time. I’ll make sure to let Akihiro know too that you proved that you had them, since he was teasing you about it too. I’m sure he’ll be interested in knowing all about the health of your testicles.”

She would set off in the opposite direction, giggling to herself. This was going to be a lot of fun, especially that it had happened in the Academy, with a teacher as a witness.

[Exit]

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:40 pm

[OOC: Interrupting Kureji's exit.]

As Kureji and Ikomiki parted ways, the news of his inappropriate exposure would uproar from the Academy and there was no doubt that the Chuunin personnel in the building would be quick on his case. Three Chuunin blocked Kureji's exit as if they knew where he was going to go. But truth be told, Chuunin locked down every exit in the Academy. The man had his arms folded with a disapproving look on his face. "Kureji, you're going to have to come with us. You're under arrest for disorderly conduct on government property." He stated, the two Chuunin moving in to lock arms with Kureji and securing his wrists to prevent any movement. They would move on as a group to the local police headquarters.

[Exit w/Kureji]

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content