Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Dog Walker

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Dog Walker Empty Dog Walker

Post by Peragus Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:20 am

Mission Name: Dog Walker
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Walk the dogs
    Description: The 'Happy Puppy' Dog Groomers has a group of dogs that need to be taken for a work, but the manager doesn't have the room to free any of his staff. The Manager is willing to hire someone to take the dogs out for a walk. Be sure to clean up after them if they leave any little messes.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

Her final mission of the day was to walk some dogs for a local dog groomers. It was a simple task, but she needed the money. Arriving at the groomers in the morning the manager would already be outside with a group of dogs leashed up and ready to go, all sitting behaved upon the ground. Akari, dressed in her usual attire. Black skirt, red shirt, and black ribbons in her hair. The manager had a leather belt slung over one shoulder that had a few pouches on it. It seemed like a sort of utility belt for the sake of the dogs. Filled to the brims with treats, and possibly gloves and doggy bags for cleaning up little messes. It was simply a well thought out process.

As Akari strode up to the manager she would smile and give a polite bow. “Good morning, I’m Akari Uchiha, I’m here for the mission to walk the dogs.” He would say, respectful and polite, as her parents would expect. The manager would nod and pass her the belt. “Very good, this belt has treats, gloves, and small bags for any messes they might make.” He would say, prompting a nod from her. He had proven her assumption correct. “Just give them a good walking, be back here in an hour so.” He would say, prompting another nod from her as he passed her the leashes. “Understood.” She would say before they were off.

The dogs were polite, and well behaved. They made a few messes but were well behaved while she cleaned up and she was back an hour later and bringing the dogs in. The manager was nodding in appreciation as he wrote a commendation for her for the missions quick and efficient resolution. Akari left content with another mission finished.

Exit

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 pm