Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Stop The Man From Getting Wood

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Stop The Man From Getting Wood Empty Stop The Man From Getting Wood

Post by Peragus Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Mission Name: Stop The Man From Getting Wood
    Mission Type: Recapture
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Recapture the Lunatic
    Description: A lunatic has escaped from the psychiatric ward of the hospital. He was put in from a mission after taking heavy psychological damage from genjutsu. He’s a trained shinobi and unlike most does not have anything holding him back. Generally he only attacks those who try to apprehend him, otherwise he just tends to run around and try to collect..wood. It’s morning, yes the innuendo is on purpose.
    Payment: 25,000
    Requirements: C-Class or 2 D-Class.

Akari blinked as she looked at the situation in front of her. It was monday morning, she had just woken up when she received a mission scroll to detain some lunatic who escaped the psychiatric ward. She fully expected to have to fight down an experienced shinobi with PTSD who had frequent attacks, or a schizophrenic shinobi who needed constant care to protect them from their own mind. She had come loaded for bear, her weapons fully in visible view as she came prepared to detain the patient by any means necessary short of death. It was to be expected after all, what else did one usually mean would one got a priority letter to detain a patient who escaped from a psychiatric ward run by shinobi? One would have to have serious skills to escape from such a place with guards in place after all.

What she had not expected was this loon running around with logs of wood in his arms cheerfully looking for more. How he wasn’t in pain from splinters was beyond her because, well, he was stark naked. “Fucking crazies..” She would mutter under her breath as she moved toward the man and placed a hand on his chest to stop him. “Nope, you’ve gotta go back to the psych ward now.” She would say, before a look of anger flashed across his features and he dropped one of his piles of wood and moved to drive a hard fist into her stomach. She dodged the blow by virtue of her sharingan, the eye of insight having been open since she came onto the scene. ‘Oh...so he does have training, and he doesn’t attack unless someone tries to stop him..I think I understand now..’ She would think before moving in front of him again with her hands showing non-confrontationally. He would pause, not obviously hostile, yet. He would also, meet her eyes.

Which is of course when she cast Sharingan Genjutsu on the poor bastard and caused him to not only place the wood back where he got it. But return to the psychiatric ward. She could’ve knocked him out too, but then she’d have to either carry him or find someone else to do so and that idea just didn’t seem like something anyone would be interested in doing.

Exit

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:55 pm