Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Yuizumaki and a Yuki Walk Into a Market[Mission]

Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui

Yuizumaki and a Yuki Walk Into a Market[Mission] Empty Yuizumaki and a Yuki Walk Into a Market[Mission]

Post by Hoshigaki Yui Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:01 pm

Mission:

Yui was asked to help a new genin as she had no students other than Inarie and she really did not need her help training. She was in a way better than Yui was as she sighed, her years off the battlefield had made her a bit rusty for sure. She had to be cautious however as the clan leader to the Uzumaki she had to make sure to keep her clan safe and strong. Today was a simple mission some idiots were causing the shop keepers issues and it was up to her and this genin to take care of them. Of course, they were just stupid kids doing stupid things so killing them was out of the question, beating them up however was fine. She would wait for the genin smiling and waving at those that passed by, getting winks from men as their women would smack them. It was fun being young all the time though men sometimes freaked out when they found out her age.

"I can't wait, I have not had a real student yet, Inarie was the least needing to be trained student ever. This will actually be me possibly able to train my student a nice change for sure, I hope they are happy to meet me. I really need to talk to Hana to give me students, everyone else gets students and all I get are crazy powerful genin that may as well be Jounin."

Signature:

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:05 pm