Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A time of peace.

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

A time of peace. Empty A time of peace.

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:26 pm

Zenaku walked in though the tall red wooden gates that lead into the noble Uchiha district, zenaku was heading towards his and his parents house as he wanted to see his parants for it had been a while seeing as they had been at war for so long and now they finally had some time to rest. He noticed that as he was walking that the uchiha district had been upgraded from what it was and the buildings looked better built. He was happy to see this, and as he strolled though the streets he was being greeted by faces old and new. It was very nostalgic being back here in the place where as a kid he would run and play with his friends.

" why if it ain't zen zen. It sure has been a while sense you graced is with your presence."

Zenaku would grin cause out of all the people he grew up and meet there was only one person who ever called him by the name of zen zen so with his back turned he chuckled. " Well it's good to see you to Lily it really has been a while "

Zenaku would say before he turned around to see a woman leaned up against a fence with a big smile on her face then with a burst of speed she rushed him and gave him a big hug.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

A time of peace. Empty Re: A time of peace.

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:07 pm

It had been a while sense he had any one just suddenly embrace him like that,well not sense his mother any way. " Its good to see you to Lily so what have you been up to these days. You still helping out around the family's weapon shop or have you finally got your own shop yet like we always talked about when we was younger." Zenaku would ask her and after she let go of him she would spin around then face him once more. " Oh you know me zen, i just been hanging out around the village and yeah im still working at my parents shop but you know one day i do plan on making my own shop. Let me guess about you, you just finished a mission and your now on your way home to see Jin and nagomi am i right. "

Zenaku would giggle cause she was right and she always is which was some times a little annoying. " Yeah your right lilly i am on my way to see mom and dad, you should come over some day i will have mom cook something good. But i really do need to be going for now, i will catch you later Lily." Zenaku would wave good by to his friend lily as he headed on home to see his mom and dad who he had not seen for many months now being in the war and all.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:13 pm

It took him about 30 minutes to reach him home after he was caught up in conversation with Lily, zenaku opened up his houses gate and walked up the stone layered walk way as it lead up to the houses front door. Once he was up on the porch he took off his sandles and then opened up the front door as he closed it behind him. " Mom...DAD...im home, is any one here." Zenaku did not hear any thing so he thought they was probably out shopping or they could have been on a mission for the Hokage so he walked in to the front room and grabbed a beer out from the fridge and then sat down on the couch.

Zenaku decided that he would just wait around tell they got back, the only problem was that he had no idea what he could do until they returned home so he just layed back with his drink in hand and relaxed on the couch. It was not untl the next day around lunch that he heard the front door open and so to not startle any one zenaku had his kuni knife at the ready in case it was some one other then his mom and dad, but it turned out to just be them and boy was they surprised to see him returned home that they rushed over and hugged him.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:20 pm

" Hey mom, and dad, welcome back. I assume you was on a mission for the hokage." Zenaku would ask them after the let go of hugging him. " No actually we had been given time off for some reason so we took the time and visited the hidden hotsprings village for a nice vacation. I see you was not hurt in the war son im so happy to see you in good health, here i shall put on your faverite foods and we can celebrate" His mother said, so he sat down on the couch and as he did he looked up and saw that his dad had layed out a chess bored in front of him.

" it has been a while ha, sire i can play some games against you, just don't cry when i beat ya again." Zenaku said as he smiled at his dad as he closed his eyes. They played and laughed then eat and played again until the sun rose the next morning with the family still laughing.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:47 pm

His time back home had been some of the best days he has had for a while, he had been able to hang out with his mom and dad, and he was able to just enjoy life and not having to train. Don't get him wrong training was great cause it helped him to become stronger tho in the last few months he just wanted to enjoy his days of peace that had been going on cause a ninja you really did not get to find that all the time. But he decided that it was probably time to get out there and start his training again, he was not sure just when he would need to fight and if he did he would be happy to know that he had technique that was good up his sleeve.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:13 pm

Zenaku had spent all day on his training and he was tiered
    from his training, he was about to head inside to get something to drink but his mom must have had the same idea in mind cause here she came walking towards him with a round tray in her hand with some glasses of what looked like lemonade with small straws sticking out from the top of the glass. " thank you mom that was nice of you, it's like you read my mind." His mom just winked at him and as she did her eye flashed red with the sharingan then back to being black. " your welcome sweetheart, mommy always knows best after all. I hope your training goes well cause after the clan meeting your gonna need to become stronger to prove to all of the other clansmen that you really are the raising star of the uchiha name."

His mom gave him a hug then placed the glasses down before she turned around and walked back inside.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:18 pm

Zenaku looked up at the fading sun set that was a bright red and he watched as it sat over the hokage faces, there was some faces up there that was from previous uchiha but he was gonna be better then them all one day. He could almost not walk he was so exhausted from his training so he decided that he would head in, gussing by the time his mom would have dinner on the table soon so he needed to go and get cleaned up so he did not be stinking up the place from his training.

Once inside zenaku slowly made his way to his bathroom as he turned a nossle that turned on his shower then once the water to what he wanted he then stepped in to the water and washed down.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:11 pm

Zenaku had finished his shower and he was now ready to head to bed, he looked around his room as memory's started flooding his brain from when the last time he was in his room like this. The last he could remember about this room was right after the chunin exams but it seemed that right after that was when the missions just started pouring in, then there was the war which broke out all over the five nations and it was just only now calming down. Zenaku laid down on his bed as he looked up at the ceiling as he allowed stuff to flow though his head he continued to think about his duty that he found his self asleep before he knew it.

Zenaku had a weird dream when he woke up but he tried to remember what it was about for some reason he was drawing a blank and it was slipping his brain. after he got up and finished dressing he went down stairs to see what was going on.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:15 pm

Zenaku was finally dressed and he decided it was time to head down stairs so once he had on his nina where he walked down to the living room where he saw his dad sitting in a chair listening to the village radio and his mom was in the kitchen making food. " Morning dad, morning mom." zenaku would say as he took a seat as he listened to the radio with his dad, it would seem that the village had been dealing with some theifs and there was some kind of battle which took place some place out side of the village but there was one death among them, at the time being they are not giving out the name of the fallen.

" I shall talk later i have training to do." with that zenaku got up and headed out side where it was very sunny which means it was perfect weather to do some training at.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:06 pm

The sun was high into the sky around noon as zenaku was in the middle of meditation, he had gotten into the habit of doing that ever sense he had a visit to the hidden leaf fire temple where the guardians there taught him the secrets to it. With the sun being so high and the heat being hot that day zenaku thought it would be perfect weather to practice his fire ball jutsu and try to make it stronger. He did not wish to burn any thing around his house zenaku walked over the uchiha compound lake where it had a nice fishing dock to stand on. Taking in a deep breath zenaku would preform the hand signs needed for the fire ball jutsu. Breathing out zenaku fired a very large fire ball out toward the water, the water was able to put it out but at least now zenaku knew that he had mastered the fire ball jutsu. Next zenaku would try out a new jutsu that he had been working on in secret so he took a form stance and readied him self. Zenaku did the hand sign for tiger ram snake then bird. " fire style firefly bombs" zenaku would then try spitting out multiple small fire balls and then he attempted to keep them levitating but they would just shoot out and smash into the water tho the power behind those little balls was nothing to laugh at.

Zenaku continued to train on this jutsu as he thought about how it should work, it was not like most fire style jutsu but even so where there is a way there is solution and even if he was out here forever until he was able to learn it he would. Zenaku continued his training of the jutsu and it was not until the next day that he was actually able to get the fire balls to float like they was supposed to. Zenaku then did the final tiger hand seal and as he did the small fire ball suddenly exploded in a chain reaction. The explosion was very large once they all went off like they did. Now that he has learned he should try to learn his other jutsu that he been trying to get the hang of but he had never tried making a genjutsu before he has only used them so this was gonna be tricky.

Learned fire style firefly bombs.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:34 pm

It had been hours now sense zenaku had finished learning his new fire style jutsu. But now he was sitting there trying to come up with how to learn his new jutsu that he had in mind. He has always used genjutsu but he had never attempted to make up one before so it was becoming very frustrating to say the least. But there was also a problem cause to use a genjutsu you need a person to practice on but he did not have one, so he continued to sit there meditating until he could figure out how to master his new skill. He knows that if he wants to use his new genjutsu he would need to have his sharingan activated. As he was sitting there a hand suddenly touched his back, this shocked him and as this happened his sharingan activated the genjutsu he was thinking of which with out realizing it he had activated it and when he turned around he noticed that it was his dad that had placed his hand on his shoulder. " zenaku help I do not know what's happening. My skin is turning black oh no ahhhhhh, my body its turning to ash." Zenaku knew that his jutsu had worked correctly but now he needed to release his dad from the genjutsu or else more damage. " damn I wanted to learn the jutsu but I did not wish to but people into danger oh well. Genjutsu release" making a hand sign zenaku placed his hand on his dad as he brought him out of genjutsu. " I'm sorry dad I was working on creating a new genjutsu and you startled me and some how I managed to use it on you." Zenaku would explain to his dad. " a genjutsu you say, I'm very impressed at your level of mastery over your sharingan so keep at my boy one day you will become a even finer shinobi then even me." After that his dad turned around and walked into the house.

Learned hot ash genjutsu.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:28 pm

Zenaku has had a few days of no sleep so zenaku had went back to the house as he would get a few hours sleep. After he had slept he woke up and decided to find a place where he could get a drink and a bite to eat.

He has lived his whole life in this village, and his clan compound had many shops of there own so zenaku was wondering about until he found a nice little shop so stopping by zenaku took a seat.

" I would like something to drink and give me your specialty for the night." Zenaku said as he looked up where he could see the sky thanks to the open faced spot. It took the man a few moments. He had a few drinks then finished his food he paid the man then he got up and went back to doing his training.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:54 pm

Once he had eat and he had some drinks zenaku went back to his home cause if he was gonna be a splendid ninja but to get there zenaku would have to become stronger and to become stronger he would have to push his self harder and harder until one day he can become the next hokage for this village needed a decent hokage that was not gonna turn there backs on it or try to deceive the village.

The only problem was that he was not sure what to train, he was good at ninjutsu genjutsu and some other stuff, he was sucky at Taijutsu so maybe he should train in that some, but as to what he was not sure.

Zenaku began to meditate on his lawn as he would try to come up with a idea on what he was gonna do.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:43 pm

Zenaku decided that he would try to practice his shuriken training so he stood up and walked over to a tree. As he was standing there he hung up some wooden boreds that had red circles on the wood. " ok good this should work now I hope I can do this jutsu." Once he had finished zenaku walked back to where he started as he reached into his ninja pack and pulled out 3 shuriken as he would bring his arm back before flinging his arm out throwing the shuriken. Zenaku would then preform the hand signs to the jutsu but as the shuriken was making there way towards the boreds they did not grow any bigger. Zenaku scratched his head cause he could not tell why the jutsu did not activate.

" I guess I should give it another try, I never expected a C rank jutsu to be giving me such a hard time." Zenaku would pull out another three shuriken then flung it towards the target then zenaku would use the hand signs for the jutsu and once he did the size of the shuriken would then grow tell it looked like a fuuma shuriken and as they hit there target they sliced the bored right in half.

Learned Name: Ninja Art: Shuriken Giant Body Technique

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:36 am

Zenaku was standing in his yard as he was trying to learn a new jutsu, he had learned a lot of water jutsu so he had at least a good idea on what he was supposed to do but how to properly use the technique tho was another thing. Being a water style jutsu he could create water from his body or he could use the water in the moisture so he was not sure what the best way about using the justu was. Zenaku preformed the hand signs that he needed to use the water style jutsu as he spit up water from his mouth as he would try to get the water to cover his body but instead it decided to hit the ground.

Zenaku had been working hard all day and sense it was dark he decided to take a small brake from training, things was getting easier to work on weaker jutsu but th stronger the jutsu the harder it was to understand the understanding behind the technique. after he had took a break zenaku would get back to doing his training. Taking his hands zenaku preformed the rat then ox then dog hand sign then gathering up his charkra into his chest he let the charkra flow up his throat then as he spit the chakra out he converted it to water as he would use the water style jutsu. Zenaku would wipe the sweat off of his forhead as he walked back inside to get some food before he would continue on with his training.

learned Name: Water Cloak armor

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:31 am

Zenaku had managed to learn yet another jutsu for his list, but no matter how many jutsu he had learned recently he did not feel like he had grown any stronger. He would lay there on his bed as he looked up at his ceiling pondering what he would have to do in order to become stronger like his farther and mother who worked as Anbu agents. He knew that sense the anbu black ops worked directly for the hokage they could be called off at a drop of a hat which in a way made zenaku very proud of his parents just to know that they where the hokage eyes and ears and at times the hokages hidden blade in the dark.

He guessed that the only way to figure this out was to take a trip or maybe even ask his dad and mom about there past some and find a answer that way, maybe then he could find something that would be able to help him figure out the problem that he seemed to be having at the moment on his gaining strength problem.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:37 am

After zenaku had gotten some sleep he went down stairs to find him mother and father at the table having a meal. He walked over to them and he sat down as he pored his self a glass of tea and even before he said a word it would seem that his parents already had a idea that zenaku had a problem he had to tell. " If you have a problem my boy go ahead and ask, i know being a chunin is hard work so ask what ever it is you need." Zenaku smiled as he heard his dad say that, so he took a sip of his tea as he had his head looking down at the table for a few moments until he could figure out just what he wanted to ask of his dad.

" I know this might seem odd dad, but i was wondering what was it like for you when you was younger, see im having a problem as it seems that even tho i continue to learn new jutsu and all it dose not seem like im gaining any more power or getting stronger at all. Its all just so frustrasting."

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:48 am

Zenaku dad just looked at him as he placed his hand on his beard as he stroked it. His farther was not must for talking so if he was gonna speak zenaku would have to listen to what his old man had to say with all his attention. " I see where you are coming from my son, i had the very same problem when i was younger. Let me ask you this, what level is your sharingan my boy." Zenaku just looked at his dad for a minute cause he was not sure what he was getting at but he decided to go with it. " Its in its third tomo stage dad, why what dose that have to do with me gaining more power."

zenaku would ask his dad, every one knew that the sharingan was at its most powerful est stage when it had three tomo and you was considered a master of the sharingan when that happened. " I see, well i guess it will not hurt to tell you this but the shringan is said to have a stage above even that of the three tomo, its called the Mangekiyo sharingan, there are supposedly two ways to gain this power. The first is considered taboo among our clan cause it is said you must take the life of your closest friend, but the second way well its not very clear on the matter but if you train hard enough and fulfill a condition then its said you will be able to unlock a powerful ability. But im not sure if its true or not as i have never meet any one with that type of sharingan before. But you must know when i was a young man looking to gain more strength i trained, i took on every mission i could and i rested before long i became a Jonin then a Anbu after so just keep working hard my boy and you will gain strength before you know it."

Zenaku smiled as he got up from the table. " Thanks dad that really seemed to get me out of my funk i was in." Zenaku would say as he walked out side to get back to his training.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:21 pm

The next day after zenaku had spoke to his dad he was back out side and was ready to get back to his training, the only thing was that he did not know what he wanted to learn. There was lots of jutsu in the world and out of the fire and water styles zenaku had basically mastered them, so now he needed to learn something that could help him in close combat but with out the need to actually fight with taijutsu. As he was standing there thinking about it all zenaku dad walked out to where he was and stood beside him. " If you need help learning a new skill my son i have one in mind that could help you out. Its called Chakra drain but there is only one downside to it and that is you must keep physical contact with the person your stealing the chakra from so what you think."  

Zenaku thought about it for a moment but the idea was actually just what he had been thinking of, cause if he could keep a hold of his enemy for enough time then he would be able to drain there enemy to nothing which could also make it so they would have less jutsu that they would be able to preform in the fight." That actually sounds like the perfect jutsu dad, i was just thinking of a jutsu that could help me out and that fits the bill." Zenaku looked up at his dad who was smiling so he stood up and faced his dad who was about ten feet away from him. " Ok this jutsu is not very easy to learn son cause its a A rank jutsu one that is up there with that of the multi shadow clone jutsu and the legendey resengan and that makes the person learning this jutsu have to have pin point chakra control. Now what your gonna want to do is try to gather up your own chakra into your hand then when you grab the person your gonna want to use your own chakra to pull out the enemys chakra from there body. But i am not gonna make it easy for you so i am gonna come at you so you can learn to use this jutsu in a real time fight like scene."

Before zenaku could even try to bring the chakra to the palm of his hand his dad was on top of him bringing down punches and kicks so zenaku had to quickly activate his sharingan just so he could be able to dodge them. " Good reflexes my boy but you need to become much stronger so your not always having to rely on your power of the sharingan." His dad had a good point, zenaku was always having to rely on the power of his sharingan so he would need to get stronger so that he would not have to do that. As he was busy dodging the attacks coming at him zenaku was finally able to gather up the chakra he needed in to the hand and so when his dad threw a punch at him he nearly managed to dodge but as he did he grabbed on to his hands shoulder and started to drain away his chakra he had.

" That is good my boy, i would say that there are a few other things i could teach you if your up to it." Zenaku was happy to hear that cause since his dad was always on duty with the anbu he rarely had time to train zenaku which just had zenaku more happy then he has been in a very long time.

Learned Chakra drain

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:48 pm

" Ok my son, this next jutsu i am about to show you is a Taijutsu, its something i noticing that your some what lacking in, even if you do not use it having some taijutsu up your sleeve can some times save you when you need it. the Jutsu in which i am about to teach you is called the dancing shadow leaf, you need to have your sharingan active for this so you can copy my movements and see ust how its done cause you need to have good speed to use it."

Zenaku understood what his dad was saying, but even still he just did not like using hand to hand combat but if a member of anbu black ops thinks it will help then he should at least give it a try. So zenaku would activate his sharingan and placed his sights right on his dad who as soon as he noticed zenaku had his scarlet sharingan active vanished from sight. Just then he looked down to see his dad down on all fours but then he kicked zenaku in the face which sent him flying up into the air, then his dad would jump up as he was now gliding right behind zenaku as if he was the shadow of zenaku, and with that he could see why it was called shadow of the dancing leaf.

" Ok zenaku i hope you caught that for now its your turn to give that technique a shot, just do what i did and you shall be fine." Zenaku was not sure how he would do cause he did not do taijutsu very much but he would give it a try. Taking a stance zenaku put all his speed into his rush as he vanished from where he was standing as he was now on all fours under his dads nose then bringing his leg up he kicked his dad up into the air, as he did he could feel the strain on his leg. With that out of the way he would jump up as he was now right behind his dad gliding as if he was his dads shadow.

" Very good my son, but since your not used to using this taijutsu i would not use it very much until you toughened up your body a little more." Zenaku nodded as he was holding his leg from where he kicked his dad so hard up into the air.

Learned Shadow of the Dancing Leaf

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:04 pm

Zenaku had been sitting there in his front yard now for about a hour trying to rest up cause his dad had explained that he was gonna teach him another jutsu and this one was a combo that would go with the dancing leaf shadow so he would need to let his leg heal. His leg was feeling much better now and it was not long after he was up and ready that his farther returned and when he did he had a person with him. He was not sure what this person was supposed to help with but clearly he was not of the uchiha clan, it must be some one his dad worked with in the anbu black ops or a fellow Jonin of his. " Zenaku i would like you to meet a friend of mine, this here is Ginjobu Senju he is gonna help me out on teaching you this new jutsu, i do not wish to hurt you while trying to show it off so that is what Gin here is gonna help with. "

Zenaku understood now what was happening, being a senju he had access to the wood style jutsu and that was some sturdy techniques which meant he was probably gonna use the wood style wood clone cause they could take more of a beating then what a normal shadow clone could. " Nice to meet you Zenaku, now watch this its pretty cool. Ninja art wood style wood clone jutsu." As he said that the mans body looked like it was trying to tear its self apart as his clone was now standing there beside him. " Ok zen watch this, and keep a close eye on what i do." Just like with the last technique zenaku activated his sharingan so he could see in detail what he was gonna need to do. He watched his farther start out by using the dancing shadow leaf as he kicked the clone up into the air, then jumping he was gliding behind him like the shadow of a leaf. From there he began his attack by bringing his arm back and hit the clone with the back of his arm, from there he swung arond and kicked the clone in the chest and as he was coming down he kicked the clone two more times before he finished off the clone with a very powerful kick to the gut and crushed the clone into the ground.

" Ok Zenaku its now your turn to try that jutsu, just remember that the shock wave from the impact might hurt ya some sense your not used to hand to hand." Zenaku nodded his head and that was when ginjobu preformed the wood clone jutsu once more, and once he was ready zenaku got into the stance once more. First zenaku vanished from peoples sight as he appeared in front of the clone then he kicked the clone up into the air. He was not sure but it seemed like this clone was a little heaver then his dad so it took a little more strength to get him high enough. Now back on all fours he jumped up and landed behind the clone, now that he was there he copyed what he saw his dad do, first he hit the clone with the back handed strike followed by the rapid kicks to the chest then as they got close to the ground zenaku used all his strength into one last attack as he crushed the clone hard enough into the ground that it made the clone vanish."

" That sure is your kid ha Jinkku." Ginjobu said as he was laughing, zenaku laid there on the ground as he was holding his leg cause that hurt like hell but he would not let that stop him from getting stronger.

Learned Loin combo

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:40 am