Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Of Steel and Kin

Masaru
    Masaru

Of Steel and Kin Empty Of Steel and Kin

Post by Masaru Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:30 pm

Masaru would enter the the small floating village with a small sense of awe in a structure such as it, of course with everything he had seen in the war it was of no real surprise that such a place existed. The surprise was that it was a moving floating village, when it first drifted over the land of Earth alarms were raised but it was soon put to rest when transmitions explaining the construct were received. When word reached Masaru about this place, he knew he had to see what it was truly about. Still he was here for a reason and it wasn't to sight see, it's not everyday that you hear about a master Craftsman let alone from your own clan in a floating town that came floating over your empire. It wasn't uncommon for the man to leave the village unaccompanied, as Masaru was more than capable of handling himself. Entrusting the village to Chen while he was away, however was a new development. The young boy had grown alot, and this was a sign that Masaru had faith in him to lead the protection of the village in the event of an attack against it. He knew Chen and the others could hold their own, so it allowed his mind to wander towards the task at hand. How this Okane had slipped his notice until now the man didn't care about, what he needed was the service he could provide. Masaru had a special request for his kin, while he did not expect any special treatment he did hope the man was as good as the rumors of him said they were for what he wished the man to create. While he could create anything on a whim through his steel release, he needed something more. He had heard rumors of the man whose weapons were unmatched, and it was something that he just had to see for himself.

Masaru entered the weapons and armor shop approaching the counter of the shop with a smile, "Hello there, I would like to place a special request."

Okane

Of Steel and Kin Empty Re: Of Steel and Kin

Post by Okane Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:07 pm

Today Okane happened to be reviewing some of the work of his employees. Going over refining techniques and blemishes the apprentice had left on a couple of weapons. He had found one dagger that had snapped easily under a slight amount of pressure which the young apprentice heard an earful from his master for embarrassing him in front of Okane. Still Okane had spent time calming him down and explained all crafters made mistakes. It was just important to never actually sell anything of such D rank quality. The bashful young man would bow his head and agree to do better before the bell rang noting someone had entered the shop. The young man raced to the front to greet him and once a special order had been placed he would bow his head. To new to running a shop to remember to speak before coming back to the actual smithy. "Someone out front is ordering something special he said." The older smithy would grunt at the lack of information the boy brought before stepping through the curtain. It was only a moment before he called back. Having been surprised to see this man. "Master, I do believe this will require your presence."

The boy would step through first. Curious to see what this was about. The older smithy was in traditional leather smithy garb with a huge build and a burly beard with short dreadlocks. He was already bowing. The mans large hand would reach out and force the young mans head down. The apprentice was a young an around the age of sixteen with a shaved head and blue eyes like the sky. Wearing an apron but normal clothes otherwise. Okane himself would finally step out of the back and he looked nothing like them. His porcelain white skin stood out in the dark shop as did the golden jewelry with jade imbedded within it decorating his hair and neck with an ebony crown with long horns. His form was well built but soft in appearance. He was wearing a black silk shirt with a low cut and a dark fur coat that hung loosely on his shoulders with a golden chain holding it together below the neck high on his chest. His dark slacks were pressed with the lines still visible over black dress boots. Not a single weapon on his person but golden flower petals seemed to fall off of him and fade to nothing before touching the floor. He would raise his right hand and the older smith would almost drag the kid out to the back before the two men were left alone. Okane would smile before speaking. His voice like silk. Almost a lullaby that was hypnotic to the ear.

"My my, A kage at my door. Should I be fearful or humbled?"

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:30 pm

When the boy behind the counter would quickly run off to the back without a word, Masaru would simply smirk apparently his request was to much for the boy. When the older gentleman came out from the back, Masaru was a little more than disappointed though it would not show on his face. He had hoped to speak with Okane, yet perhaps that was too much to ask of such a man. The older gentleman had a look of disbelief on his face when he saw Masaru, he said no words but called for his Master before bowing. Masaru was beginning to wonder if he was mistaken in the reputation of such a shop when the boy came out again and the old man forced his head down to bow. It was clear that the man was doing this in regard to Masaru, though it was not surprising the man knew who he was the fact that he felt the need to bow Masaru felt was a bit unnecessary. Masaru was not his Kage, the man owed him no fealty. While the respect would be appreciated, it was truly undeserving of the man who had wandered into their shop.

Seeing the man come from behind the curtain dress like a prince, Masaru knew lady luck was on his side. What were the chances that they would both happen to be here in the shop today. Okane would motion for the other two to leave before addressing Masaru, his voice almost a melody but the man's silver tongue would have no effect on the Tsuchikage. "My Kin need hold no fear of me," Masaru would reply to Okane's question of being fearful or humble. "It is I who should be humbled that I was able to come into the shop on the very day that the legendary crafter himself was here." Masaru's voice carried a monotone that carried strength and respect with every word, he was not trying to inflate the man's ego but simply make it clear that they both knew who the other was. "I've come with a request that I have realized may be unorthodox, at least to such a degree that an average blacksmith fines himself incapable of Completion." Masaru was not wrong, he had seen many blacksmiths over this same request. Their results had always been less than satisfactory, which is why the man jumped at the chance to come here to see if someone here possibly held skill. "I am an archer and I find myself in need of a bow more suitable to my skill level. The average bow, no matter the quality of the material, does not possess the capability that I seek. I have been told what I seek is impossible, however I am here hoping they were wrong."

Okane

Post by Okane Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:27 pm

Okane would smile as he listened. He seemed almost absent as he picked up a dagger with intricate gold lines in the guard. It was beautiful but certainly not the most sturdy of a material. His jade eyes would shift passed it at being made aware of their kinship. He hadn't really known much about this rising Tsuchikage but to know that steel held steady in his blood was a unique idea. Jade eyes would study the man more now. Pale fingers with finely trimmed nails would tap along the blade in his hand before he set it down. He didn't wish to come across as threatening after all. His divided interest held a purpose though. Often men of power wished to be seen as a center of attention. He wanted to see if being denied this would bother the man. Was he one simply for fame and glory or would he rise higher? Would he be a legend told through the ages? Or would his name crumble to dust like so many before him. Kage's were coming and going like the wind and war was brewing. If he was to supply this man with the means to defend his country...he needed to be the right kind of man.

Not that he would often refuse a customer. He just prefered to know who he was selling to. It was those with drive and purpose that would change the world. His talents at such a level would be squandered if not in the hands of those who would build the future rather than murder along the roads for their own gain. Okane would listen as the man spoke of other crafters. There were two or three he was keeping tabs on that were highly capable. Soon they would be competing with him on the same level he supposed. For now though he was certain there was no realistic weapon that he couldn't build. He would move around the corner of the counter and lean back against it as he stretched out his hands. A wreath of golden flowers seemed to fill in from thin air around them before settling on Okane's head like a crown above the ebony horns. His jade eyes glowing in the dark room. His lips parting in a smile. He seemed like he thought he was being charming and borderline cute but his words were still like hypnotic dreams.

"Ahh well that would be the way of the world. That said my dear, distant cousin, look around you. You stand upon the threshold of my testimate to the world. The testimate is simple. The impossible is my art, my profession and there is nothing I can not build."

Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:07 am

Masaru wouldn't worry to much about the man looking as if he wasn't listening, he knew all too well that those of high intelligence often multitask. His tone wouldn't falter or change in any way, he did not need to be the center of the man's focus as long as the man performed the task Masaru needed him to perform then that was all that mattered. After Okane's bold statement of the impossible being what he did and that there was nothing he couldn't build, a smile would form on Masaru's face. "And that is exactly what I hoped when I saw this city, any man that can build a float city by all accounts should have no trouble with a bow such as my request." Masaru would pull out a scroll from his coat pocket unrolling it onto the counter, he wasn't the best artist but he hoped his crud drawing as well as his Discription would be enough to go on. "What I am leaving for is a bow that is capable of being compact for easier transport, yet be able to uncurl to its full size and ready for use at a moment's notice. That part is very important as a single second on the battlefield could determine the outcome of the battle." This was a big part of the bows construction that he needed, as carrying around a large bow could become problematic and at the same time if it took him too long to get the bow to where it can shoot an arrow he could be killed before he was able to notch an arrow. "Now unlike traditional bows this one would have multiple arms so that the weight of the drawstring is spread out amongst the different arms, as I often times have the misfortune of overdrawing and snapping bows not made from my steel release. Now the different arms serve a dual purpose, by it taking the strain and spreading it amongst the arms it prevents me from snapping it, but it also help transfer the full power of the draw to the arrow allowing it to travel further." Masaru's eagle vision may help him see an enemy on the horizon but the limitations of a bow and arrow make it inefficient in reaching a target that far out. Of course even if Okane is capable of making the bow as Masaru envisions it, it still would not make it to the horizon but it would give him a better chance at taking out enemies at a further distance than he normally would be able to and that was acceptable in his book.

[3]

Okane

Post by Okane Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:57 pm

Okane would watch as the man would pull the scroll from his coat and smile. A soft smile at least as someone had once again gone out of their way to attempt to provide a drawing of what they were after. This one was more crude however. Unlike the last design it didn't have anything in the way of blueprints. However the drawing and the description alone already had the wheels spinning in Okane's mind. Such a device was unusual and most other crafters wouldn't bother trying. After all such mechanisms that would have to be in place to make it rapidly deploy-able would take hours of fine tuning and then there was the issue of course of making sure every single small tether and gear was highly durable. Especially given the draw strength of the user. If anything was less than perfect it would cost the wielder eventually and no one ever wanted to be responsible for the death of a kage. Ahh how such a request must have put fear into the hearts of those who were unsure of themselves. However for Okane every nut and bolt needed for the bow was already forming in his mind. The issue of the draw strength meaning little to him.

"The design is far from impossible. If anything it would take me one week to craft it. What the other crafters likely feared was not having durable enough material. The more an item is separated the more fragile the connection of the individual parts. One part malfunctions and the whole thing malfunctions. Most crafters use steel and even the best use ebony. I have heard of a couple of crafters that have made impressive cloth as well. However I am not restricted to such things. With my midnight ore and my immortal silk not a piece of this bow will be broken by anything less than the strongest of jutsu. No man, woman or monster has the strength to break my best creations. However as such, my work does not come cheap. I charge two hundred and fifty thousand for my S rank quality creations involving that metal. It is expensive to produce after all. Can you afford such a prize?" Okane would idly trace his fingers along the edge of the scrolls drawing. Magnificence would be the word he would use to describe it when it was done....if the man agreed to his terms.

Stats:

Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:25 am

Masaru would listen as Okane would explain how easy it would be for him to create such a weapon, though the cost of such a request was not so cheap. Two hundred and fifty thousand was hardly something that bother the man, considering the fact that he was willing to pay more. Still he did not wish to show such weakness that he instantly agreed to the man's terms, instead he would remain silent as he contemplated the man's price. It wasn't as if he had much choice considering the fact that every other crafter had turned the job done, Masaru was on his wits end trying to find someone who could make his dream a reality. The man's face would be blank, lacking any and all emotion or expression as he stood silent. Like a trained poker player, it would be hard for one to speculate what Masaru was truly thinking about. The man wasn't trying to play hard ball with him, he would try to negotiate a lower price for his request. Okane was the one person he knew could do it and was willing to do it, after a few more minutes of silence a smile would break across the man's face. "Your price is acceptable, provided you deliver. I do not pay for work not completed, as I like to ensure the quality of the item in question. Once you have crafted the bow and I have tested it for myself to ensure that it meets my requirements, the money is yours." Masaru stated as he extended his hand out to shake Okane's if they had an agreement.

[4]

Okane

Post by Okane Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:09 am

Okane would smile as the man stood there looking to him with a blank stare. Oh well now that was interesting. Most people supplied payment upon offer almost immediately. His works were the things of legend and his brand was famous through out the lands. More than one or two Kage level Jounin sported his work. Azuma, Kensai, Shimiko, and others held his craft and stood above others in the world. Now the Tsuchikage would too. Yet he seemed to hesitate. Though that wasn't the right word. A lesser merchant would feel nervous under that stare. Perhaps begin offering to lower their price or sweat in response. However Okane would remain calm and match that gaze with jade eyes. A smile remaining on his lips. He would not budge for clan or nation. It was not his way. Not his nature. Okane knew how valuable he was and the man had been searching for a long time. Finding failure at every turn. He needed Okane for this. Besides it wasn't like he was ripping him off. His S rank quality products were always the same price. For everyone. Besides the leader of an entire nation wouldn't likely have issue with such a fee.

Finally Masaru would smile and speak. Finding the terms acceptable but not paying for anything until there was a finished product. It meant Okane would have to fish for the materials out of pocket but it wasn't like he couldn't afford it. He would extend his hand out to shake Okane's and in return Okane would reach out and take the mans hand in his firmly. Masaru had the hands of a warrior. Callused and strong. Like he could stop a blade with his bare hand and given what they were he could. Okane's hands on the other hand were soft like silk. An odd trait for a crafter to have. His grip far weaker than Masaru's but firm all the same. He would release the hand after two solid shakes. "Return in one week and prepare to sing praises to my name sir. My gear I create is the stuff of legends. You will see."

Stats:

Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:21 pm

Taking the man's hand in his own, Masaru could tell the difference between them. Though they were from the same clan they had chosen separate paths, and those separate paths are what lead them to this point. Masaru would smile at Okane's word of signing praises to his work, "We shall see." Would be his only words as he bowed himself out of the shop, Masaru wasn't sure what he was going to do for the next week while he waited for his bow however he knew his first stop was to find an inn to stay for the next week as he waited.

~~~1 Week Later~~~

The bell would ring as Masaru opened the door to the shop once more, his hope of finding himself his perfect bow was now at a make or break moment for him. If Okane is unable to make his dream a reality, then No one could.

[5]

Okane

Post by Okane Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:03 pm

A week had passed and as Promised Okane was finished with the project. For the moment he was waiting in the shop for the man to return to him. He had a butler with him. The Butler was busy preparing some Da Hong Pao. A Wuyi rock tea grown in the Wuyi Mountains. It is a heavily oxidized, dark oolong tea and one that was very expensive. Possibly the worlds rarest tea. Of course he was just showing off. He wanted only the best for the man that technically stood above him. Both the head of his clan and the Tsuchikage of all things. Of course Okane didn't exactly bow before anyone more so than he expected in return. Perhaps he was just showing off his riches or influence. He wanted the man to know that beyond his crafts he had a reaching sense of taste. Not that the Kage would care. Still nothing but the best would be enough for him. Okane himself was dressed rather simply for him. A silver silk shirt with a low V neck cut and a black fur coat. Black slacks seemed to shine against the light with a ring on his right finger over his right middle finger with the stag symbol on it. The onyx horned crown placed upon his head with jade beads in his jet black hair.

In front of him was a small case. A simple case in appearance but what was within it was no small feat. In fact it was something that no one else in the world that he knew of could accomplish. And according to the Tsuchikage he had searched. For the mind of the grand merchant though it was just another part of his legacy. His might was within the mind and the deftness of his hands. He had created what this man doubted could be done because simpler men had used the word impossible. Okane would smile at the man as he sat behind the counter and indicated the seat on the other side. "Welcome back. I hope your stay at the heavenly Emporium was comfortable. Won't you share some tea with me?"

Stats:

Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:19 am

The smell of tea would hit the man's nose as soon as he entered the shop, owning a tea shop himself back in Iwa it was easy for the man to identify the tea. It was one that was rarely ordered due to the price, however it was worth it if one could afford it. The fact that Okane was preparing it told Masaru everything he needed to know about him, he was more than just a crafter. Masaru had no doubt that the man could probably even paint a beautiful picture, yet he wondered if the man had every actually faced a true conflict. A million questions would run through the man's mind of whether or not a man who had never been in combat could produce the bow he was after, yet the look on Okane's face told a different story. One look into the man's eyes and all doubt Masaru had of him being able to provide him with what he sought washed away, he had done it. A smile would form on Masaru's face at Okane's offer to join him, "I will never turn down a cup of tea." Masaru would state with a bow before  he took a seat where Okane had indicated, "My stay has been very comfortable, you are a very gracious host and your city is a marvel in itself. I spent most of the week simply walking around sight-seeing, there is a calm to this place that I have not felt in a very long time. So I thank you for allowing me the privilege to have such an experience, I only wish the same calm could be in the rest of the world."

[6]

Okane

Post by Okane Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:55 am

The man would accept some tea and Okane would smile. Sipping his own as Masaru found himself a seat and the butler prepared him a fresh cup of tea in what appeared to be a fairly expensive tea set. Not the usual glass but an old clay cup with gold lining the cracks made through time. Some might consider such an old tea cup repaired with gold to be a poor mans attempt to do something wealthy but Okane knew better. He hoped Masaru would too. This was essentially like drinking out of a relic. An aged piece of the past with an old tradition of repairing it with gold over time. Gold itself being malleable enough to fill the small cracks without damaging the clay further. Okane was sure to be tender with his own as he breathed in the sweet scent of the tea. He would set it down after another sip gently and listen as the man complimented his small city. Finding it both comfortable and peaceful. Okane knew the only reason the city was virtually immune to the war was through the nations finding it useful. Agreeing that no one faction could claim it without the others bearing down on them. Nor would destroying it hold any value as the services provided there were invaluable.

The man would continue to mention how he wished such calm could be inherited by the rest of the world and Okane would move his hand to rest on the case. His fingers tapping on it quietly. Not in a menacing way but he knew that the true reason for the man being here resided within. "Perhaps it could one day. With a guiding hand holding one of my masterpieces. I hope it could be you. I wouldn't dream of holding you in suspense for long though. Feel free to open the case and behold the impossible. I assure you it's highly functional. I even have a firing range out back after we finish our tea good sir." Within the case was the folded version of the bow the man ordered. It's full glory made to perfection. Okane held no doubt it would hold under the weight of the mans draw. Which had been tricky to keep it's durability while making it fold able. The locking mechanisms to hold it in it's folded position had to be quick release in order for it to unfold in an instant. Spring loaded to unfold quickly. Yet they had to hold strong under a draw strength while being able to retract. It had been difficult but with a single release switch attached to a reinforced core cable it had been managed.

Stats:

Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:45 am

Masaru would take the cup gently from the butler, the cup much older than the ones from his shop. He did not wish to break it, as he had so many things before. He would take a sip of his tea as his gaze fell onto the case, it was hard for him to believe that all of his searching was over. He held his composer, holding back the urge to looking like a child on Christmas morning opening a present. Even if no one else has known he was here, it did not matter he was the Kage of a village and the head of two clan, his composer had to remain as stone. He would sip his tea once more as Okane boasted that a guided hand holding his weapon could perhaps one day bring peace to the world, and a smile would spread on his face at the mention of a range in the back to test it. "No need to rush such lovely tea, a tea such as this deserves to be savored." Masaru replied in his usual calm mono tone voice, just another attempt to not look too excited about his search coming to an end. Masaru would finish his tea and sit the cup down on the table before reaching into his coat and removing a small scroll, sitting it on the table in front of Okane. "The payment is sealed within the scroll, so much easier than carrying something large around." Masaru remarked as he would finally reach towards the case, as his eye finally laid upon the contents of the case it was as if the heavens themselves had parted and shined grace upon it. His hand would gingerly caress the bow while still in it's case, as if he was wishing to savor the moment longer before his dreams would be smashed by it breaking or worst. Before he picked it up his eyes would look back to Okane, "My compliments on the presentation, I trust a master such as yourself had no complications with the design?" The man would slowly removed the compressed bow from the case, the weight of it feeling perfect in his hand. Even though it was in it's compressed form the man could feel the balance of it, he would find it's switch but he wouldn't activate it just yet not wishing to damage anything in the shop.

Once Okane was ready, Masaru would follow him out to the range. Outside where he was sure nothing would be broken if something went wrong, Masaru would flip the switch releasing the bow and allowing it to uncurl. It was impressive how quickly it activated, though it was exactly how he had requested it. To finally hold his dream in his hand it seemed almost, unbelievable. Masaru would inhale a slow breath as he marvelled at it's beauty. He wouldn't fire it just yet, he simply basqued in it's fine construction it was exactly how he had envisioned it in his mind. There were no words to describe how he felt, it was as if the bow was of his own steel. A part of his arm that had been missing his entire life, and now at long last he was complete.

[7]

Okane

Post by Okane Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:16 pm

Okane would smile as bits of gold flakes seemed to appear and disappear around him. He was pleased that this man would continue to enjoy the expensive tea. After all if he had just taken a sip and left the rest there to be wasted it would have been a pity. Such valuable sustenance was hard to come by for most. It may have even injured Okane's ego a little. So he had made a fine choice. Still Okane would sip at his own tea. Allowing his guest to finish his first before offering up payment within a scroll. The butler would collect it before Okane would finish his own tea as well. Tenderly setting his cup down due to how fragile it was. He would watch with glowing jade eyes as the man before him opened the case and collected what he had ordered. The impossible had once more been achieved. As if there was no mountain for which Okane could not master. A question was posed but it would turn a mischievous smile on Okane's thin lips. "Oh well, one mustn't reveal all his secrets. I do enjoy a certain level of mystery about me. That said I assure you, no matter how hard you draw the string it will not break. Nor will most blades be able to cut it."

Okane would smile before rising to his feet with a small flourish of his robes before leading the way out the back. They would walk for only a moment down an alley before he would open another door. An area for testing the weapons quality once it had been crafted. They wouldn't sell something they could not test after all short of some exceptional cases. Such as the cane he had just recently finished. Within were several training logs and dummies made to look human with a range to the back. It was a large space although the range only went for about fifty meters. It would suffice for the time being though. For now Okane would lead the man to the range. Another human like training dummy was at the far end under a vaulted ceiling. Okane would find a stool to the side to sit in and fold his hands in his lap. He was eager to show he was doing as promised. That his work surpassed all others. Or at least all others the Tsuchikage had met so far.

Stats:

Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:12 am

Masaru would finally take aim with the bow after his long pause of just admiring the work, pulling the string with such ease he was just waiting for it to snap but it never did. Firing off 5 consecutive shots hitting the dummy straight in the bullseye on it's chest at breaking speed, literally. The arrows hit the dummy with such force and quick succession that it would break the rope that held the dummy knocking it to the ground after the last arrow hit it. Masaru was impressed with what he had seen so far, but he knew he wouldn't be able to test it's full capability here. Okane had held up his end of the bargain, the man had given him what he thought was impossible. Masaru would activate the switch of the bow against causing it to collapse down to it's smaller form, "You are a true Master of your craft, Cousin. I will make sure the world knows of your work," Masaru would brandish the compressed bow slightly before putting it in the holster strapped to his back. "I am afraid I must return to my village. If you are ever in Iwagakure, come by my office and we can have a nice talk about future business." With that Masaru would bow to Okane before taking his leave from both the shop and the city, his path destined for the return to Iwagakure with his mission now accomplished and his new weapon in hand.

[8]
    {Exit}

Okane

Post by Okane Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:10 am

Of course it worked. Okane had never really had any doubt it would. Still he would smile as it wiped out the target at the other end of the range. It was a simple thing to hit consecutively but the power behind it was indeed impressive. The man would compliment him on his work and ensure that his good work would be known. However he had to return to his village and see to matters there. Okane would nod and bow his head slightly and respond to the offer. "I do travel a lot. I will certainly look forward to our meeting again. If I can find you're village that is. I will send a bird to ask when the time comes. For now, Safe travels cousin." Okane would smile and watch him leave before turning on his feet and leaving as well. Returning to his own forge. The one in the research and development lab set aside for just him. Continuing to work on the secret project there. The bow may have been considered impossible by some, but this armor was something else entirely.

exit thread
    8 posts

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:32 am