Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

How Many Shrimps Do You Have To Eat?! (Specialty Flashback)

Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Village : N/A

How Many Shrimps Do You Have To Eat?! (Specialty Flashback) Empty How Many Shrimps Do You Have To Eat?! (Specialty Flashback)

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:12 am

Nyguyen was fond of the Third Training Grounds. It was spacious enough that he could train, hunt, and fish without having to interact with others. It was also big enough so that if he fancied a reading session he could do so without having to worry about being disturbed. The blasts that occurred were so far off in the distance that he paid them no mind. After a rigorous training session, he had opted to go fishing in a nearby lake. Mercedes and Innocence enjoyed seafood and though he didn't know how to cook it, their mother certainly did.

He liked fishing, crab catching, and shrimping. It gave him time to think and consider the things he read and where his life was going. As a middle aged Uchiha, he had long believed that his chance for glory had long passed. The best he could hope for is a footnote as being the brother-in-law to the great Satomi. However, now that he had been nominated to serve as the 7th Hokage, his life had gone in a totally different direction. He was going to be someone. Someone powerful. He couldn't mess up and that's why he had dedicated the next few months to training like a mad man.

Nyguyen was near the shore of a large lake reading his fishing gear when he heard someone approach from nearby.
    Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

How Many Shrimps Do You Have To Eat?! (Specialty Flashback) Empty Re: How Many Shrimps Do You Have To Eat?! (Specialty Flashback)

Post by Taimatsu Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 pm

Taimatsu was enjoying a nice peaceful stroll through the training grounds. He himself found the area relaxing. No one to stare at him with their judgmental eyes. Cigarette lit in his mouth as smoke billowed around around his face. He wore his typical outfit. No shirt exposing the many crosses he has tattooed around his body. Some tattered fitted jeans with his chained wallet hanging from one side. His recently earned headband woven through his belt loops. His hair fallen to one side of his head. He was at peace in his mind as he enjoyed the nice breeze here and there and the sound of the leafs and twigs snapping under his steps. He was proud of himself, He had finally became a Ninja like he set out to be.

He stopped though mid walk when he noticed someone seated by the water. Fishing gear and all. Matsu examined the man. The Uchiha boy? He asked himself, ready at any moment to turn heal and walk the other way. He wasn't used to talking to people much being the outcast he was but for whatever reason he decided he would approach him. Why not try to make friends? Wouldn't hurt to try. He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked towards the other male "Oi what are ya doing all the way out here? Enjoying the peace like myself" He asked. Matsu's voice was soft yet stoic as he spoke. The nervousness to speak though could be heard as he spoke and approached the man
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

How Many Shrimps Do You Have To Eat?! (Specialty Flashback) Empty Re: How Many Shrimps Do You Have To Eat?! (Specialty Flashback)

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:06 pm

Nyguyen looked up and spied the individual speaking to him. The lad was tattooed with crosses and he was smoking. Nyguyen wasn't a fan of either but now that he was Kage it was his duty to protect all his Nin. Even those who looked like they had walked straight off the cover of a punk magazine. He excused Taimatsu's rudeness and gave a warm reply.

"That I am. Fishing for a good day's catch. My children enjoy seafood and I'm obliged to catch it. My wife is the one who cooks it...I'm useless in the kitchen" he said with a smile. "Care to join me?"

Nyguyen would normally prefer solitude while fishing but he could always lock off a section of the forest and fish by himself at any time he pleased. Now that he was Kage there wasn't much stopping him from creating private spots for his hobbies. But with great power came great responsibility. He felt he owed it to this young man to give him the time of day. He wasn't sure who this shinobi was and judging from his age and apparel he could only guess the kid was a genin. By talking to him though, he could get valuable insight on how the village was doing. He might even be able to make a difference in the young man's life. He had tried to do the same with Team 10 and had failed miserably. This would be an opportunity to start again with someone new.

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Post by Taimatsu Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:53 am

The man eyed him up and down to get a sense of Taimatsu's character. He could tell he also may have annoyed him. His reply was kind and even offered for Taimatsu to join him. He walked over next to his new acquaintance with a slight bow of his head and a quick "Thank you" he took his seat next to him. Taimatsu crossed his legs and looked over to him and extended his hand to shake the others"fresh caught foods the best but i am also awful at cooking. Names Taimatsu pleasure to meet you. I appologize if i came off as rude. Don't interact with people much" He said as he smiled at the man.

Taimatsu only felt it was right he introduce himself first. He did interrupt his peace after all. Taimatsu himself never fished before and didn't know even where he would begin but always a good time to learn. He put out his smoke and made sure the embers where out as well before placing the butt in his pocket. He hated to litter and leave his cigarette butts around the place so he would throw it away later. He sat and waited for the man to reply and shake his hand
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:36 am

Nyguyen gave the young man a warm smile as he joined him inside the boat. It was nice getting a chance to converse with the youth of Konoha. They were the future of this country and it was up to him to protect them. He had long been a student of history but he had never believed he'd have any really effect on it. He wasn't the strongest or the fastest of his generation. For the longest while, he had assumed that his status as brother-in-law to the Hokage would be where his story ended. He was now seeing that it had only just begun. Taimatsu remarked that fresh food was good but he was bad at cooking. Nyguyen laughed at that. He shared the boy's incompetence when it came to cooking. He wasn't that bad but it was just a terrible waste of a good catch or delicious wild game to have Nyg cook it.

"Not at all!....Nyguyen Uchiha" he said as he reached out to shake the kid's hand. He assumed that the kid would recognize him as the new Hokage but it was also possible he wouldn't. Nyguyen wasn't used to being treated the way he had been recently and part of him hoped that Taimatsu would not adjust his behavior once his status became known. Normally, he relished in that kind of formality and strictness but today was fishing day. And on fishing day he was just Nyguyen. Father to two beautiful little girls and loyal husband to an amazing wife.

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:51 pm

(Sorry bro but I'm Kage now and I need my threads)

Nyguyen could tell the kid was awestruck, he was just sitting there gawking and not saying or doing anything. Nyguyen shrugged and continued fishing in peace. He then switched to shrimping. Once he had managed a big enough catch for a true seafood feast, the Hokage then went back ashore and took it all home. He hoped he'd get the chance to meet Taimautsu again someday preferably the boy would be more talkative next time.

Exit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:56 pm