Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Adaptable

Seigi
    Seigi

Adaptable Empty Adaptable

Post by Seigi Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:39 pm

Entering into the tower itself was easier than Seigi thought, but he was expected and figured that was the case. He was sure that even now, he was being watched by Darhk Technologies, his every movement traced and followed. He was sure to keep a watchful eye on his surroundings.

The lobby of the tower was larger than he thought, looking very sleek, very modern, with massive pillars giving way to elevators, no doubt leading to other rooms of splendor. Waiting for the doors to close behind him, he would eye the lobby, counting heads, making sure there was no surprises before walking forward. Relaxing a little bit, he would look around the lobby, deciding where to go next. Truthfully, this was the largest structure he had ever been in. He would without a doubt get lost if he didn't at least get some kind of bearing inside of it. Resting his arms inside of opposite sleeves, he would walk toward the elevator, his sandals clicking slightly as he did so.

"Surely there has to be a map of some sorts around here..."
    He would mutter out loud before stopping, glancing around the lobby once more.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Medic | Fuuin | Tender | Blacksmith | Engineer | Chemisty
    Class: B
    Ryo: A Lot

Adaptable Empty Re: Adaptable

Post by DamienDarhk Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:36 pm

The elevator in front of the man would ding, opening to reveal a stern looking silver haired secretary. She wouldn't exit the elevator, simply looking at the man in front of her. "Hello and welcome to Darhk Tower. I am Zhu Li, Mister Darhk has been expecting you, Please come with me." Zhu Li would motion for the man to join her on the elevator, once the door of the elevator was shut behind the man Zhu Li would press one of the several buttons on the elevator and they would begin their decent. "Mister Darhk is very pleased that you have accepted his invitation, of course we understand that just because you have agreed to the audience doesn't mean you have agreed to the rest. That will be between you and Mister Darhk. Of course he is a busy man and is currently overseeing the shipments out to Konohagakure, unfortunately he will not be able to entertain you in his office as planned. However, he would like to extend the invitation to join him in the Trade Center where he is." Almost as if on cue the doors would open as Zhu Li finished speaking, the Trade Center vastly larger than the tower above ground. It extended to cover the size of the small town above with a higher ceiling than other floors of the tower, as well as holding large shipping tunnels both of land and sea. It was through this Central Hub that Darhk Industries was connected to the world, by far one of the most important places in the entire tower without which Darhk Industries would not be as far reaching as it was.

There would be several men moving around large crates and equipment, however there was only one that would stand out from the rest. One that did not appear to be an employee, Damien stood approximately fifty meters away from the elevator talking with some of the workers. His violet business suit offsetting the black and gold uniforms of the works, and he was the only one not wearing a Darhk Industries Mask to hide his face. Zhu Li would point towards Damien however remain on the elevator as the guest would depart it, she had other business to tend to. The employees would depart from Damien with there new assignment leaving the man standing alone with his back to the elevator as he continued watching the movement of everything inside the hub.
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:59 pm

Seigi was quiet during the elevator ride, the secretary seeming to know his thoughts as she answered his questions, leading them up to the Trade Center, an impressive facility filled with machinations Seigi had never seen, a sea of conveyer belts and gears and masked workers, all of which seemed to fulfill their duties efficiently. Seigi couldn't help but be amazed at what Darhk Industrires had accomplished. Upon seeing Damien himself, Seigi would step forward, walking until he was beside Damien, gazing out at the same view.

"I don't believe I've seen anything like Darhk Industries before." Seigi would say, resting his arms inside his robe sleeves. "But, I don't believe you invited me here to polish your ego either." Seigi would joke, grinning behind his own mask. He would turn to face Damien, shifting his body as he did so. He was relaxed and calm, outwardly, but couldn't help but feel a bit tense inside. Was it this place? Or was it an aura emanating from Damien? Seigi chalked it up to his own nerves, quickly quelling them.

"So, Master Darhk, how may I be of service?"

Character File

Post by DamienDarhk Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:46 am

Damien would not react at first to the voice beside him, listening to the man's comment about polishing his ego he would smirk slightly. The man was right that was not why Damien had messaged him, the fact was that the man had a reputation. It was that reputation that Damien was interested in, when the man would turn to face him Damien would not turn to face him but rather look at the man sideways as he asked why Damien had asked him there. Damien would return to looking out over the trade hub, "You are correct Mister Seigi, I did not ask you here to polish my ego. I have hundreds of thousands of employees that do so on a daily basis. I asked you here because as my empire continues to grow, it brings notice from those that seek to undo what I created. I know of your skills, as well as your past. You have a certain quality that I have need for, mainly the ability to be discreet and on the request of Lady Ryuko I am suppose to add more security. I would like to offer you employment as part of my security team, of course there will also be the use of that quality that I find lacking in others. More retrieval or information gathering, than anything else." Damien would finally turn to face the man as he finished talking, looking him in the eyes he would add. "I can pay better than a village and your services will be well compensated, however I need an individual that is willing to do whatever it takes to succeed on a mission even if it meant breaking a law. I believe you are one such individual, am I wrong in that assumption?"
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:27 pm

Seigi was silent as Damien spoke, listening to his proposition with curiosity. He knew who he was, not the persona of Baku, but knew Seigi, and his past. This concerned him slightly, and he could tell Damien wasn't lying, but it only made him want to accept the proposition more.

"If you know my past, then you know the answer to your question." Seigi would reply, reaching up to remove his mask as he spoke. He saw no need to hide his identity from Damien now. His mask would turn into sand, twisting down his arm like an eel, before hiding away inside his robes. His lone eye would gaze upon the factory and all the busy bees inside before settling back to Damien. "Who currently leads your security team?" Seigi would ask, wondering how extensive his protection was. "And how much money are we talking about?"

Character File

Post by DamienDarhk Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:36 pm

Hearing the man's answer was exactly as Damien expected, still it was never a bad thing for a acknowledgement of his suspicions. Damien would inturn answer both of the man's questions, "Shikyō handles my personal protection, though I gave him the day off as the things I which to discuss with you are outside his range of service." Damien would motion towards a door at the far end of the trade hub before walking towards it, he had used Tamwyn's alias for the same reason he had given the man the alias to begin with. Anonymity. "as far as the pay I will give you a choice of being paid by Commission inorder to maintain your freelance or you can work personally for me in which you earn a monthly salary of 300k plus commission for the wide scope of tasks I need your services for." Damien would give Seigi time to answer which one he would prefer because it would ultimately decided just how much Damien shared with the man, of course either way Seigi would have to have a Darhk Contract Sealing. Even if Damien trusted the person, he didn't trust shared information. He couldn't risk anyone discovering his secrets, of course he couldn't force Seigi to agree to the sealing but it would make things easier for Damien if he accepted it. Arriving at the door Damien would tap his foot on the ground and a guard from inside the room would open the door and step aside to allow the two entry. The room was bare, nothing hung on the concrete walls and a single table with a small chest sitting on top of it. The room brought the question of why it was guarded, but Damien would answer the silent question. "A gift for you," he would say motioning towards the chest. Inside the chest sat a pair of Twin combat Katanas of Damien's designed, prefilled with Ebony particles in both handles as well as the enchantment that allowed for dual casting a technique without extra cost. They were well crafted and would serve the man well, and the particles that filled the handle spoke to Damien knowing the man was a Kazehana and that Damien's words of knowing his past was true.
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:34 pm

Seigi froze for a moment at the mention of that name.

Shikyō?

A flood of memories arose as he thought back to the man he had fought with the same name back in his dimension. To this day, that was still the most difficult fight Seigi had been in. Even now that he was nearing the same strength as his former self, the name made his pause. He had always wanted a rematch against the man but was never given the chance. He knew this wasn't possibly the same, but if he provided security for someone as important such as Damien, then he knew that his skills must have been proficient. Perhaps it was a sign from the universe? Seigi would quietly listen as Damien guided him towards a door, offering him a choice between freelance or working for him personally. Offering a very nice sum, Seigi would think for a moment.

"As good as your offer is, I'm not so sure I'm ready to commit so haphazardly," Seigi would reply, walking with the man, "So I would like to remain freelance, for now." Seigi would emphasize the for now. "But treat me nice and I might be convinced." Almost as if on cue, they would stop in front of the door, Seigi watching as it opened to reveal a large room with a chest in the center. When prompted they were for him, he would smile a bit, walking over to the chest, opening it up to reveal the blades inside. Seigi would run two fingers along the edge of the handle, onto the back of the metal blade. He could almost hear the metal singing to him, resonating with him, similar to when he controlled sand. Taking a deep breath in, he would recall a technique native to his bloodline that he had failed to attempt. Withy this blade, however, he felt a compulsion wash over him and almost naturally, lifted his hand above the blades. He could feel his chakra extend outwards, down into the blades themselves, the two in sync with each other's properties. Exhaling, the blades would slowly levitate out of the chest, into Seigi's hands.

"You're off to a good start."
    Seigi would say, holding the blade to the light.

"So what's the job?"

Spoiler:

Character File

Post by DamienDarhk Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:01 am

Damien understood the man's hesitation, especially considering the man's past. Working for Damien was not something that happened lightly, it was a process that most couldn't handle. A job at Darhk Industries was taxing, at least it was for his procurer's. The ones that did the jobs others wouldn't, the ones like this man who would put his life on the line to obtain an object that he desired. Of course those were employees, ones which hold A Darhk Contract. Seigi choosing to be a free agent wasn't something that bothered Damien. Sure he wouldn't be able to keep close tabs on the man like he would an employee through the seal, but even still having someone of Seigi's skill is just what he needs.

Hearing the man say he was off to a good start with the swords would cause Damien to smirk, he never did anything by chance he knew that the man would like the swords that's why he had them. When asked about the job Damien would smile, "there are quite a few tasks that would require your services but for now, what do you know about the Land of Wind?" Damien's words were calm as ever but his eyes held a fire in them that spoke of his intentions.
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Happy with the swords he was given, Seigi would carefully secure them to his belt, adding them to his collection of swords, bringing the total count up to 4.

"I've never tried to wield 4 blades at once..."
    Seigi would think to himself, excited for the opportunity to give it a try. Letting his excitement dull, he would turn back towards Damien, grinning as he spoke about the Land of Wind, asking what he knew of it.

"I know it's expansive and filled with sand. There's also Sunagakure in it, somewhere." He would
    joke. "And I know that any mark there will really not like my abilities." He would add. Truthfully, he hadn't performed a mission in the Land of Wind in years, long before he had reawoken his Magnet Release abilities. There, he would be a walking weapon, even more so than he was now.

Character File

Post by DamienDarhk Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:07 pm

Damien would smile at the man's remark of the land of Wind, happy that he did not turn down the job just because of where it was. Damien would arrive at the elevator the Seigi had arrived on, stepping into it as the elevator opened without him pressing a button. Once Seigi had joined him on the elevator they would ride it down further into the earth, "The land of Wind has something that I desire, I would like you to go and procure it for me." Damien stated just before the doors would open to reveal a massive hanger that was three times the size of the trade hub. Inside this hanger would set massive AirShips most held chakra cannons, however the smaller one, the one Damien lead Seigi too did not. This wasn't a task that needed the fire power of the ships, just their speed. "I will be honest with you, what I am sending you after is more Precious to me then the entire empire I have created. I will pay you whatever you ask for should you procure it for me." Damien would hand Seigi a piece of folded paper before motioning towards the shuttle. "The pilot knows the destination, bring me what is Mine and I will give you whatever you ask for." Damien would wait to see if Seigi would have any final words before the departure before stepping back to give the Shuttle room to take off. When the man would look at the paper Damien had given him, he would see a small sketch of a beautiful woman with two words written underneath. 'Kara Kazehana'
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Seigi would follow Damien back into the elevator, listening as he spoke more of the mission. The pair descended to a hangar, and as Seigi saw the airships, he couldn't help but stare in awe for a moment. In his world, he had never seen anything like these. When The Foreigners arrived, they didn't use technology as sophisticated as this, only on the stepping stones of technology. This, however, was something that was truly amazing. He noted the chakra cannons, but the duo would walk past them, to a smaller, sleeker airship with no weapons. When Damien admitted that what he wanted was more precious to him than even his empire, Seigi instantly became curious. Taking the folder from Damien, he would slip it open, revealing the identity of the target.

"Very well. I'm ready to depart." Seigi would say, folding the envelope neatly and placing it in the pouch at his side. "I'm assuming you want her alive. Kazehana means she might have abilities similar to me, so the trip back might not be in that thing." He would say, pointing to the airship.

"That is, if I can't convince her to come willingly."
    Seigi would say, planning out his strategy already. He would approach the airship, resting his left arm on his blades, placing his mask on his face with the other hand.

"This should be fun." He would say to himself as he boarded the airship.

[Exit]

Character File

Post by DamienDarhk Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:05 am

Damien would chuckle at Seigi's remarks, "Tell her, 'her Prince has kept his Word' she will understand the meaning. She will come willingly, once she knows I sent you." Damien replied. He had promised Kara to take her away from all the sand and bring her to a palace built for the Queen she is, Seigi would help him do just that. Bringing Kara to him and therefore her palace, the memory of their night together still fresh in his mind Damien would turn to leave the hanger. He would need to find something to occupy him as he nervously awaited for the arrival of his mistress and he believed he knew just how to go about it. He needed a gift for his mistress, something that was worthy of her. Something that he would have to create himself because nothing else would be suitable for his mistress in the man's eyes, a dress for a Goddess.

{Exit}

Bought and Gave Seigi:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:11 am