Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Gimme that Thing! Its my turn to be the twins! Gimmie! Gimmie! (Flashback)

Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Village : N/A

Gimme that Thing! Its my turn to be the twins! Gimmie! Gimmie! (Flashback) Empty Gimme that Thing! Its my turn to be the twins! Gimmie! Gimmie! (Flashback)

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:37 am

At some point in the not so distant past, Toonami and Konami waltzed into Kirigakure to retrieve the scrolls for Kirisame. The pair grabbed the scrolls and they were allowed to do this under the order of the Mizukage Haruko. They pocketed the scrolls and exited the premises each with a smirk on their faces.

[Claiming Kirisame with the permission of Mizukage Haruko Kaguya]

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Gimme that Thing! Its my turn to be the twins! Gimmie! Gimmie! (Flashback) Empty Re: Gimme that Thing! Its my turn to be the twins! Gimmie! Gimmie! (Flashback)

Post by Kim Chang-Min Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:43 am

At some point in the not so distant past, Toonami and Konami waltzed into Kirigakure to retrieve the scrolls for Kirisame. The pair grabbed the scrolls and they were allowed to do this under the order of the Mizukage Haruko. They pocketed the scrolls and exited the premises each with a smirk on their faces.

[Claiming Kirisame with the permission of Mizukage Haruko Kaguya]

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:13 pm