Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

The path to the void. (Yamamoto's updates)

Anonymous

The path to the void. (Yamamoto's updates) Empty The path to the void. (Yamamoto's updates)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:59 am

Name: Yamamoto, Akahana
    Village: Kumogakure
    Bloodline: N/A

Total Experience: 650 (Including trades)
    Spendable Experience: 750 (765/1000)
    Class:D-class.

Stats 12/20 raises

• Strength:  D 150c
    • Constitution: D 150c
    • Stamina: C/110 chakra points. 450 exp
    • Speed: C 450 exp
    • Coordination: C 450 exp
    • Intelligence: C 450 exp
    • Perception: C 450 exp

Ryo: 84,800

Items:
    A-rank:

B-rank:

generic items:

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

Unique Abilities:
    Autopilot: Due to years of practice, her mentality, instincts and muscle memory, Akahana’s speed is naturally one rank/level/tier/whatever higher than their current, after factoring in the effects of debuffs. 5CP to activate. [toggle]

Renown: 0

Last edited by Yamamoto Akahana on Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:12 pm; edited 28 times in total
    Anonymous

The path to the void. (Yamamoto's updates) Empty Re: The path to the void. (Yamamoto's updates)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:16 am

Update Type: Gaining techs.
    Information: Gaining the following E-rank techs as per the fact they require zero word count due to being E-rank techs.

E-rank
    non-elemental Jutsu:

I am also claiming the following five techs on account of them being the five freebies you get at start, or at least that is my understanding?

D-rank
    Kenjutsu:

C-rank
    Kenjutsu:

Link: Not applicable, this time anyway.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

The path to the void. (Yamamoto's updates) Empty Re: The path to the void. (Yamamoto's updates)

Post by Hana Kaguya Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Yamamoto Akahana wrote:Update Type: Gaining techs.
    Information: Gaining the following E-rank techs as per the fact they require zero word count due to being E-rank techs.

E-rank
    non-elemental Jutsu:

I am also claiming the following five techs on account of them being the five freebies you get at start, or at least that is my understanding?

D-rank
    Kenjutsu:

C-rank
    Kenjutsu:

Approved

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:51 pm

Update Type: Mission completion.
    Information: Gaining 10,000 Ryo and 10 EXP from the following single-post mission thread.

Link:The challenge.
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Post by Sayuri Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:54 pm

Yamamoto Akahana wrote:Update Type: Mission completion.
    Information: Gaining 10,000 Ryo and 10 EXP from the following single-post mission thread.

Link:The challenge.
    Approved~ In the future, it's helpful to include the actual mission at the top of your post, you can put that in spoilers to make it prettier.

The Ice Queen:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:11 am

Information: Gaining 10,000 Ryo and 10 EXP from the following single-post mission thread. I am uninterested in the offer of a weapon so just cold hard Ryo please.

Link: The Kenjutsu Kid.
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu

Post by Sayuri Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:25 pm

Information: Gaining 10,000 Ryo and 10 EXP from the following single-post mission thread. I am uninterested in the offer of a weapon so just cold hard Ryo please.

Link: The Kenjutsu Kid.

Approved~

The Ice Queen:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:14 am

Update Type: Thread completion.
    Information: Gaining 60 EXP from the following thread and claming the following sword, as Tamwyn gave it Yamamoto inside the thread. You can double check with him if needs be.

Name: Vaisravana
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: A++
    Materials Used: Ebony 2 units
    Description: Vaisravana is a large Odachi. The blade of this weapon is 90 cm long with the hilt adding another 40 to it. The guard is a traditional japanese hexagonal pattern.
    Requirement: Weapon crafting (Or 1,000 renown in this case)
    Crafting Time: 3 days (9 days for a normal crafter, and instant when claiming from renown)

Link:What was stolen.
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:31 pm

Yamamoto Akahana wrote:Update Type: Thread completion.
    Information: Gaining 60 EXP from the following thread and claming the following sword, as Tamwyn gave it Yamamoto inside the thread. You can double check with him if needs be.

Name: Vaisravana
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: A++
    Materials Used: Ebony 2 units
    Description: Vaisravana is a large Odachi. The blade of this weapon is 90 cm long with the hilt adding another 40 to it. The guard is a traditional japanese hexagonal pattern.
    Requirement: Weapon crafting (Or 1,000 renown in this case)
    Crafting Time: 3 days (9 days for a normal crafter, and instant when claiming from renown)

Link:What was stolen.

Approved~

The Ice Queen:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:26 pm

Update Type: Gaining techs.
    Information: Gaining the following A-rank tech as I have been informed you just get it for free if you know the sensory skill.

A-rank
    Sensory techniques:

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:42 pm

Yamamoto Akahana wrote:Update Type: Gaining techs.
    Information: Gaining the following A-rank tech as I have been informed you just get it for free if you know the sensory skill.

A-rank
    Sensory techniques:

Approved

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:59 pm

Update Type: Thread completion.
    Information: Gaining 30 EXP from the following thread due to the thread being cancelled.
    Link: New Horizons.
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:04 pm

Yamamoto Akahana wrote:Update Type: Thread completion.
    Information: Gaining 30 EXP from the following thread due to the thread being cancelled.
    Link: New Horizons.

Approved

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:46 am

Information: Gaining 10,000 Ryo and 180 EXP from the following mission thread.

Link:Rat roundup.
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:26 am

Information: Gaining 10,000 Ryo and 180 EXP from the following  mission thread.

Approved~ When you complete a mission with at least one other person you get an additional 25 EXP for completing it (regardless of the mission rank). Also please include your new totals for ryo/exp etc. when doing updates.

The Ice Queen:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Information: Gaining 25 EXP from the following mission thread as per Yenn's last post pointing out I get that. Very Happy

Also I am adding new EXP totals:
    Lifetime Total Experience: 2875 (Including trades)
    Current Experience: (number in bracket is exp/exp required to rank up) 325/1000

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:56 pm

Information: Gaining 25 EXP from the following mission thread as per Yenn's last post pointing out I get that. Very Happy

Also I am adding new EXP totals:
    Lifetime Total Experience: 2875 (Including trades)
    Current Experience: (number in bracket is exp/exp required to rank up) 325/1000

Approved

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:51 pm

Update Type: EXP correction and Ryo gain
    Information: So I am a big dumbo and didn't say how much current EXP I'd be ending up with or what I had prior.
    As such I am going from 120 current exp (325/1000) to 145 (450/1000) current exp. I am also gaining 20,000 Ryo as this month I have done the minimum amount of missions and am eligable for Yamamoto's monthly stipend as per the thread linked below.

Link:Kumo payment plan.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:00 pm

Yamamoto Akahana wrote:Update Type: EXP correction and Ryo gain
    Information: So I am a big dumbo and didn't say how much current EXP I'd be ending up with or what I had prior.
    As such I am going from 120 current exp (325/1000) to 145 (450/1000) current exp. I am also gaining 20,000 Ryo as this month I have done the minimum amount of missions and am eligable for Yamamoto's monthly stipend as per the thread linked below.

Link:Kumo payment plan.

Approved

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:49 pm

Update Type: EXP gain
    Information: Gaining 265 exp from the linked threads

As such I am going from 145 (450/1000) current exp and from 2875 Lifetime Total Experience (Including trades)

to

730 (745/1000) current exp and 630 Total Experience (Including trades)

Link:
    A Destined Meeting. 105 exp

An Intruder. 180 exp

Last edited by Yamamoto Akahana on Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:58 am

Yamamoto Akahana wrote:Update Type: EXP gain

As such I am going from 145 (450/1000) current exp and from 2875 Lifetime Total Experience (Including trades)

to

410 (715/1000) current exp and 3140 Lifetime Total Experience (Including trades)

Link:
    A Destined Meeting. 85 exp

An Intruder. 180 exp

The EXP gained from New Horizons should be 60 EXP (3 posts in a 2 person social = 20 exp per post)
    A Destined Meeting? - Should be 105 EXP total (3 posts in a 5 person social = 35 exp per post)

So your current Total EXP should be 630 EXP and your current Spendable EXP should be 730 EXP (since you had 100 Spendable left over from your skill trades.)

The Ice Queen:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:42 am

Uh okay? I don't make a distinction between "current exp" and "current spendable exp" I only record "how much I have free to spend" and "how much I've had as a lifetime total" which I include trades and starting exp under, hence why it's 3140 and not a lower number like one might expect.

I've adjusted the numbers over all though so I hope that helps?
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:57 am

Sayuri wrote:
    Yamamoto Akahana wrote:Update Type: EXP gain

to

410 (715/1000) current exp and 3140 Lifetime Total Experience (Including trades)

Link:
    A Destined Meeting. 85 exp

An Intruder. 180 exp

The EXP gained from New Horizons should be 60 EXP (3 posts in a 2 person social = 20 exp per post)
    A Destined Meeting? - Should be 105 EXP total (3 posts in a 5 person social = 35 exp per post)

So your current Total EXP should be 630 EXP and your current Spendable EXP should be 730 EXP (since you had 100 Spendable left over from your skill trades.)

Approved~ as we discussed

The Ice Queen:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:47 pm

Update Type: Purchase!
    Information: Buying x1 warhorse for 20,000 Ryo and x1 saddle for 20,000 Ryo.
    Going from:
    Ryo: 65,000 to Ryo: 25,000 in return for:

Houshoutsukige:

and a saddle.

Link:
    N/A
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:16 pm

Yamamoto Akahana wrote:Update Type: Purchase!
    Information: Buying x1 warhorse for 20,000 Ryo and x1 saddle for 20,000 Ryo.
    Going from:
    Ryo: 65,000 to Ryo: 25,000 in return for:

Houshoutsukige:

and a saddle.

Link:
    N/A

Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:39 am