Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Wide Mizukage Walking

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

Wide Mizukage Walking Empty Wide Mizukage Walking

Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:42 am

Appearance:

Wide Mizukage Walking Tenor

Hana returned to the Mizukage Complex, a mostly familiar construct that she needed to refamiliarize herself with. The current Mizukage had been put into a coma and thus it was up to Hana to reclaim leadership. It was the goal she decided on with Chigetsu on the ship ride of the Land of Iron. Oddly enough, despite the attack on Moonspire, Hana felt more confident than ever. It was like stressing over something and finally doing it, realizing the outcome wasn't so bad. Whatever Kirigakure had to face in the near future, Hana would be there for the village. She knew Kirigakure was likely to suffer some form of retaliation soon. Although she wasn't the kind to sacrifice herself for her nation, she would certainly fight for it and protect the innocents from the actions of the ninja.

"Rion, what's the status?" Hana recognized the familiar ANBU mask awaiting her in her office. It was Rion Uchiha, the Mizukage's righthand man. "Kirigakure has seen no odd signs of activity as of late. Most ninja spend their time training. The economy is stable. The only oddity to report is Kitsuki Kurahasa, who has been outside of the city for quite some time now. She was sent on a mission to shut down The Pits, an infamous fighting ring in the wilderness. She has been gone for over a month now and no news." Hana's memory reactivated. She recalled that name just fine. "I see. I want Kitsuki and Chigetsu to both be promoted to Jounin level to help aid the city in getting back on its feet. In addition I would like to speak with Kitsuki personally regarding her finds. Assemble a squad to seek out The Pits and retrieve Kitsuki." With her final order Rion left the office in a hurry to carry out Hana's orders. Reaching into her hip pouch she retrieved a single scroll. The scroll Akihiro had given her after their raid on Moonspire.

Removing Hiramekarei and setting it against her mahogany desk she sat in the executive chair and spread the scroll out before the desk. Leaning forward she studied the contents.

Learning:

Rain Tiger at Will: ---/361 WC

Claiming Mizukage
    Promoting Kitsuki and Chigetsu to Jounin

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Anonymous

Wide Mizukage Walking Empty Re: Wide Mizukage Walking

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:18 pm

Tap, tap, tap. The rhythmic and repetitive sound of heels on stone echoed throughout the complex’s halls or at least they would if the owner of the heels was not currently trying to charm her way past a very determined receptionist.

“Yes I realise the Mizukage is very busy but this is immensely important. It concerns potentially sensitive information regarding Nagi Island which I, at this time, cannot disclose.” The receptionist did not seem to be buying it, as evidenced by the genuinely frustrated glare on his face.

“Yes yes and I’m sure it involves potential destruction of Kirigakure.” The receptionist sighed, irritated, exhausted and wanting nothing more than this noisy redhead to clear off. If he let through anybody that insisted on seeing the Mizukage with whatever damn excuse they had, then the Kage would never get anything done. It was only when Fujikawa slammed their identification papers on the desk that the receptionist decided to take the red head a little more seriously.

“As you can see, I am a resident of Nagi Island and I would like to warn your Mizukage of a plot to steal the Nagi Island snake contract from them. Yes yes, they are a super skilled and dangerous Shinobi who can easily protect themselves but a trap you know about, is a trap you can use would you not agree?” An arrogant and knowing grin, tempered by smug satisfaction at how this was now potentially a situation too concerning to ignore.

“Fine...fine…. fifty third floor, room four hundred and twenty dash sixty nine.” Begrudgingly the receptionist sighed, leaning back in their chair as the rowdy and forceful ‘guest; departed, scooping up their identification papers and shoving them back inside their outfit.

“Man I guess the Mizukage does not like visitors huh?..” Up the stairs she climbed, heels tapping against the stone as her cape lay out behind her. Eventually, she made her way up all fifty-three flights of stairs and down to the room that, supposedly, the Mizukage was waiting in. As arrogant and bold as you’d like, she pushed open the door, marched in and sat her rear down in the opposite Hana,

“So...Mizukage I’m guessing? I was expecting some old fart of a Kage but you are pretty cute you know? I wish I brought some Sake to celebrate bahahahaha.” Relaxed shoulders, casual posture, wide smirk and a knowing glint in her eye.
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:54 pm

Through Akihiro’s teleportation magic, Chigetsu would end up teleported straight into Kirigakure. Not just straight into Kirigakure, but directly onto Hana’s location. Given that Hana was sitting down, resting in a chair, and the tag that Akihiro was teleporting to was the napkin in Hana’s pocket, Chigetsu would be put into the closest space that was available. That being, the space between Hana’s butt and the chair she was sitting in. Akihiro, made of a much less malleable substance, would likely be put beside her instead, but Chigetsu ended up in this unfortunate position due to his own biology. Immediately an explosion of water would erupt from Hana’s lower half with the power of a blast of buckshot, absolutely drenching her pants immedtely. The forceful liquefication of Chigetsu would send the water positively gushing in every direction, spreading forth with the sort of power that left the walls wet, and likely ended up showering Fujikawa with liquid as well.

The poor boy would be sent into a puddle on the ground beneath the desk she had spread the scroll across. Immediately in his disorientation he would try to stand up from his puddle form, only to bash the top of his head against the underside of that same desk. A dull thud would be heard in the room, and the force and surprise present in the situation would send his head forward inside. He would end up face planting into Hana’s thighs and crotch with a decent amount of force, the two impacts against the underside of the table and then against her body, spending another splash of liquid into the aforementioned areas. On impact with Hana's thigh there would be a wet, slapping sound that was made that could be heard through out the room.

It took a few moments, but a very disoriented and frustrated Chigetsu would peel himself away from Hana’s now soaked and dripping lower half and crawl out from underneath the table, gasping for breath and struggling to maintain his solid composition. Slowly and shakily getting to his hands and knees, he would eventually adopt something resembling coherence as he finally was able to see clearly and analyze the situation. He was in the Mizukage’s office now… Hana was here, and so was some stranger. A very tall woman with bright, red hair… His head was still spinning and he was impressively dizzy.

W-...What happened…?

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Ryo: a looot

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:54 pm

"Ah, you puked all over me!" Akihiro would exclaim. He had expressely warned Chigetsu about this and still the clam summoner had had no care for him or his clothes. Akihiro wasn't happy at all with the outcome of this journey...until he realized that it didn't *smell* like vomit. Someone with his acute senses would have immediately picked up on the nauseous scent, but there was none.

That's when Akihiro realized that the substance he had all over his cloak wasn't vomit. It was water. Water which was now peeling itself not only off his cloak but also from Hana's lower body. "Huh, a Hozuki. Neat, it's my first time seeing one live." He'd pause for a moment to observe Chigetsu as he put himself together. But then he remembered there were still some things he needed to do in Konohagakure no Sato, and that he shouldn't waste too much time here.

"Well, I brought your ninja here as you asked. I have to go now, there're a few preparations to be made at home. Cya." h'ed wave at Hana, Chigetsu and the unknown woman before he vanished yet again.

[Exit, FTG into Konoha]

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:37 am

The Genin's approach could be heard up the stairwell, the lack of grace she had being painfully obvious to the seasoned Mizukage. The rhythmic tapping of her footsteps shot through her focus each time it happened, and eventually Hana gave up on studying until the distraction was over. A stop before the door, a couple courtesy knocks, and finally the door opened. Her gaze rose to the front door as she watched ever-so carefully who entered. Who stood in the doorway was someone completely unknown. A very tall, voluptuous redhead who made herself very comfortable as she strode across the office and seated herself without a single word. Hana kept her gaze on the woman, unaware of her intentions and keeping her guard up. Rion, her righthand man, knew enough about the girl to identify her. However he kept his mouth shut and let Hana take lead on this.

Once seated the redhead spoke Hana got a wee bit tense, though hid her emotions well enough behind the same stolid expression she had. But to her surprise the sudden geyser in her pants burst forth. Hana gasped and was physically startled, something that was rare to occur to begin with. However the power of teleportation was no joke as it gave even those with the most tuned perception a surprise. Hana was completely unaware of what was happening even after Akihiro arrived shortly after. Only when he explained did she finally put the puzzle pieces together. The water mess was due to Chigetsu. He inevitably liquidized since the teleportation mark Hana carried on her body was still in her back pocket. It was a natural drawback given her anti-bathing habits. All in all it worked in their favor. Chigetsu and Akihiro could've wound up in her dirty laundry hamper and in the trash somewhere.

Stepping away from her soaked chair and the partially liquidized Chigetsu she formed a few hand signs and with her water nature activated she controlled the water within her vicinity, first peeling the moisture from her pants and any bit of clothing that got soaked before doing the same to her chair. The water would condense into a sphere and float in the air before slowly settling onto the ground allowing Chigetsu to reform or whatever he needed to do. "Oh, thanks..." She said just a moment too late as Akihiro vanished. What was left was the mysterious redhead and the delirious puddle beneath her desk.

Hana's initial reaction to Fuji's statement would take another course given the unfortunate event that surprised likely all people present in the room without context. "That took a bit longer than expected. I'm surprised he managed to bring you all the way here. I thought he would just drop you off at Konoha. Anyways: you." Hana said getting her head straight and returning back to her normal formalities. She pointed her finger at the redhead and returned her focus to the visitor. "Give me the five 'W's' or I will forcefeed you this water and make you take the stairs down instead of the elevator." Hana was implying the water that once drenched her ass and pants and now sat in a puddle on the floor.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:55 am

“Bahahahahahahahaha! Ahh...ahahaha…..if I’m intruding on the lover’s little love nest, I can always come back later.” Any chance at maintaining her composure flew out of the window the moment this new ninja appeared. The summoner burst out into a boisterous and loud laugh, throwing her head back as she did so. It was all just...too much. Far far far too much. The unexpected and unanticipated would always interfere with one’s business. How did that old proverb go? The best laid plans rarely survive contact with the enemy.

“Ahhh…” She eventually pulled herself back together, the hearty laughter dying down as Fujikawa regained her composure and quite simply got it out of her system. It was fortunate she did because the big bad Mizukage turned her focus towards Fujikawa, having drained the water that was soaking her clothes and leaving it as a puddle on the floor. She puffed on her Kiseru, exhaling the smoke away from the Mizukage. Laughing at the earlier situation could have been tolerated but intentionally breathing smoke into the Mizukage's face most likely would not be.

“There’s only really two W’s you are interested in. First, my name. Fujikawa Setsuko but I would not be surprised if you already knew that. Why and what share the same answer so I will simply cut to my business in my being here. I want the Nagi Island snake contract.” She took another puff from her pipe, the smoky and earthy scent of the burnt Kizami spreading throughout the room.

“But I bet the daringly attractive Mizukage is wondering just why she should acquiesce to my request. The answer is simple: my family, or more accurately my family’s objectives. As natives of Nagi Island, long have they sought to acquire the Nagi Island summoning contract for themselves, and only themselves, but you beat them to the punch.” She paused then, letting the information seep in before rattling off on the rest of her little spiel.

“As such, they are plotting and planning to attempt to take it by force and that is the crux of the matter. I have no love for my family and would like nothing more than to ruin their day. I propose, you grant me the contract, I paint the target on my back and when they come to reclaim it...I murder them all. You can even have it back when I’m done if that sweetens the deal.” The crimson devil laughed, a cold and heartless thing utterly hollow except for the sheer burning HATRED all too obvious in the redhead’s eyes.

“So Mizukage, will you trust the devil you know? Or the devil you don’t?” The deal was offered, Fujikawa extended her left hand towards the Mizukage, offering it in a handshake to seal the deal.

Last edited by Fujikawa Setsuko on Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:39 pm

He was left sputtering and speechless still. The moisture that he had lost left his head pounding from the dehydration, but Hana thankfully ended up peeling it away from her soaked and saturated clothing and dumping it back on the ground. He crawled over to it instantly, and through contact it was absorbed back into his skin and body. Only then, once the dizziness from the sudden teleportation and the effects of the dehydration were gone, could Chigetsu begin to analyze the situation at hand. That being he was suddenly in the Mizukage’s office and sprawled out across the ground. Hana was here, and she had been the one he had splattered from… Fujiawa was an unfamiliar face, but he would do his best to remember her now that he was looking at her with clearer eyes.

Of course, hearing Fujikawa’s reaction was enough to send the poor boy beet red. Love nest? It was a complete accident, none of this was planned. He was left rubbing at his cheeks, utterly embarrassed at the situation at hand. Together with the unexplained weirdness that was present in the previous situation with the Land of Iron and now the fact that it seemed like Hana was in the middle of official business…

S-Sorry…! Sorry, I’ll go. I don’t want to interrupt you, with whatever this is…” He slowly came up to his knees, and then to his feet with a little wobble, before starting for the exit. His presence here was unnecessary, so he would see to not cause any more trouble than he already had.

[Attempted Exit]

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:05 am

Hana passed a final glance at Chigetsu as he stumbled on both feet and made a break for the door, the Mizukage's glare returning back to the redhead who was getting a bit too comfortable. Hana could just tell by looking at the woman she was not a veteran of combat, yet behaved in a manner that suggested they were long time friends. Her memory wasn't the best so Hana tried her hardest to recall any information about her once she knew her name. Frankly, nothing came up. As she continued to give a brief explanation as to why she was there the stranger casually lit a tobacco pipe in her presence. The Mizukage's low tolerance for recreational drugs in general was a personal bias that forced her to snap.

The puddle of dirty butt water which once soaked her pants suddenly reanimated and lunged towards the redhead. First it ringed around her in a mere instance to prevent any escape before surging towards the girl's mouth in a stream. The water extinguished the pipe and would ultimately knock it aside before pouring into her mouth and down her throat. Fuji would be forced to consume this water, which overall was no more than a pint being manageable to drink and not drown her. The taste would be just like that of regular water...though a refined palette would be able to detect a hint of saltiness from the unbathed Mizukage's ass.

The water would be fed until there was no more. "Fill your lungs with poison on your own time. I don't care much about your family's issues, but there will be no unsanctioned killings under my rule. Do you understand?" Hana said this firmly, getting the message across that she had no tolerance for what the redhead planned. "With that being said, the Nagi Island contract is yours to sign. The contract will belong to the Water Empire, however, the privileges of its power belongs to your people." Pulling open a small drawer she retrieved a small scroll which appear alone suggested it was ancient. The parchment was cracked and stained and looked very different compared to the largely avaliable stores sold at the marketplace. Opening the contents of the scroll she pushed it towards Fuji. It was unwritten, meaning Fuji would be the first to sign. "This is a blood contract, meaning you will need to sign your name using your own blood. Don't make a mess."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:00 am

Fujikawa’s eyes went wide, her composure faltering as the ring of water suddenly surrounded her. The water snapped at Fujikawa like a snake and while her conscious brain did try and force her body to react, it was simply a case of the mind being willing, but the flesh was weak. She coughed, sputtered and retched as the water was forced down her throat, her pipe clattering against the ground. Tch….saltwater…. It was a vile and horrible taste, something she had unfortunately been forced to get a little too familiar with during her youth.

Now free of being forced fed she coughed and spluttered, catching her breath before picking up her pipe. She was half-considering getting some payback but logic overruled Fujikawa’s emotions and so she grits her teeth, irritably grinding them against each other. It turned out that biting her tongue and restraining herself turned out to be for the better as she was offered what she wanted, just saddled with the caveat of no unsanctioned killings.

“...As you wish Mizukage.” The chemist’s voice went cold and restrained, opting instead to display a more professional front even if every single bone in her body, and even those outside of her body, were screaming for bloody murder. She took a deep breathing, burying the murderous fire away. Fujikawa was going to remember this Mizukage but in the meantime, she had what she came for and would bury the hatchet for the time being.

“Yes. My other contract was something similar, although that was far more painful to sign.” She looked around the room, eyes searching for a quill or some other writing implement but alas, there was none. Oh well. Fujikawa had prepared for this eventually and so, after pulling down one of the elbow length gloves, removed a single solitary senbon from the inside of her glove and thrust it into wrist, puncturing one of the veins and causing blood to spool.

It would not be the neatest writing in the world but, after whirling her pipe around, she dabbed it into the small pool of blood and wrote her name on the contract. It was not as neat as she would have liked but given her lack of a proper writing implement, it would have to suffice. Fujikawa wiped blood off her pipe on the cape of her outfit before putting both it, and the senbon, down upon the table. Her hands danced through the hand signs of Heaven-snake-dog, chakra channelling into her hands causing them to glow green. She pressed right hand against her wound, forcing chakra into it to heal the cut.

chakra costs:
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:30 pm

Hana watched as the girl recovered, the tension she displayed being as clear as day from her regular lackluster behavior. The Mizukage smirked at the rage which dwelled inside of her. Hana was still quite a bit immature and didn't regret her decision one bit. She had a particular bias about tobacco smoke bringing memories back to her upstairs neighbor, Daisuke Kaguya, who was infamous for his cigarette addiction and for waking her up every morning with the stinging odor. But for now it seemed Hana got the behavior she was expecting, so she was satisfied with the results.

She watched Fuji talk about the contracts she currently had, saying the signing process was no different. With the she reached into her clothes for a needle and struck her vein, something which forced the Mizukage to raise an eyebrow. Are you a masochist? She thought, being no expert of anatomy or even knowing the basics to stop a bleed. But what she could tell was severing a vein like that was something you wanted to avoid. Especially since an extraordinary amount of blood wasn't even required. A prick of the thumb was generally sufficient, but she let Fuji manage her own issues.

After signing the contract Hana pulled it to her lips and blew it allowing the blood to dry completely before closing the scroll and stashing it on her body. During that process she noticed the girl applying medical ninjutsu to herself to stop the bleeding. "Well, there you go. Is there anything else you needed?" Hana stated bluntly, implying she was a fairly busy woman and unless Fuji had any other specific requests, she would be dismissed.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:21 am

Fujikawa was going to get her payback on the Mizukage one of these days. That she promised to herself. Not now of course for it was better to work with this impetuous girl. She picked up her senbon and pipe, storing the needle away inside her glove as she pulled it up. The bleeding had stopped and the wound was now covered by a scab, which was sufficient for the moment. Her medical jutsu had done what it needed to and so she rose from her seat, pulling her eyes away from the Mizukage.

“There is nothing else for today Mizukage” There was a tone of venom in her words, barely restrained irritation that was kept locked down through sheer force of will. As much as she was not happy with the situation, Fujikawa could not deny that she needed to remain in the Mizukage’s good graces for now. What had been given could always be taken away after all. However, as the chemist approached the door she stopped, looking back over her left shoulder towards Hana.

“You may have told me to restrain from any unsanctioned killings, a condition I will conform to, but if my family comes for revenge, I will be defending myself accordingly.” Perhaps that was not entirely within Hana’s realm of preferences but what else could one expect? It would be foolish to not protect oneself from hostile acts of aggressive intent. The chemist pulled the door open and made her exit, walking back down the stairs and to her home with the intention to figure out just how this contract worked.

(Attempted exit.)
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:03 am

As Fuji said he final bit before leaving the office, Hana sighed just after the door shut in a bit of relief. All she ever expected was an attempt to go about things peacefully, but of course if Fuji was hunted she would be permitted to defend herself. It was only natural after all. A bit of time would pass and Hana would call it a day. Before leaving the office she grabbed all the exclusive scrolls from Mizukage Office and have each member of her guard unit grab the remaining Seven Swords of the Mist. Hana grabbed Hiramekarei from the floor and donned the Demon Bell Artifact before leaving the office with all the goodies in her. She needed to begin preparing for Kumogakure's retaliation.

[Exit]

Taking:

All Kirigakure Exclusives
    All Nagi Island Exclusives
    All Land of Demon Exclusives
    Seven Swords of the Mist
    Demon Bell Artifact
    Rain Tiger at Will scroll